|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a student who challenges a teacher really want?
(a) To talk to the warrior.
(b) To keep dialogue open.
(c) All of these.
(d) To beat the teacher.
2. For a Warrior to have faith in his path, _______.
(a) He doesn't have to prove that other people's paths are wrong.
(b) Both of these.
(c) He has to prove that other people are wrong.
(d) Neither of these.
3. Why are there no abstractions to the Warrior?
(a) Everything is a message from God and therefore should be obeyed.
(b) Everything is an indication of where he should be and who he should be.
(c) Everything is concrete and everything is meaningful.
(d) Everything is an omen of the things to come.
4. What is the best way to convince an enemy not to attack?
(a) Convince him that you are the better warrior.
(b) Convince him he will gain little by fighting with you.
(c) Convince him you will kill him.
(d) Have unbridled confidence.
5. How does a warrior accept each challenge?
(a) As a chance to be a better person.
(b) As an opportunity to transform himself.
(c) As an opportunity to learn and gain experience.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
2. What animal relies on its accuracy to spear a fish?
3. From where does a Warrior hear the words that his guardian angel is trying to tell him?
4. A warrior doesn't pay attention to friends that believe he has lost enthusiasm because....?
5. It is a waste of time to fight for a ______.
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)