|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal relies on its accuracy to spear a fish?
(a) The flamingo.
(b) The heron.
(c) The seagull.
(d) The crane.
2. What things does a warrior balance?
(a) None of these.
(b) Trust and wariness.
(c) Solitude and dependence.
(d) Truth and dishonesty.
3. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
(a) And upon examination usually is.
(b) But this is just a disguise.
(c) All of these.
(d) And it is within this madness that ideas flow.
4. Once he has started, a Warrior of the Light _________.
(a) Never falters.
(b) Never fails.
(c) Is often fearful.
(d) Perseveres to the end.
5. What of these three things is not a part of the Warrior when he enters a fight?
(a) The strikes he learned in training.
(c) The moves he learned in training.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a warrior realize regarding repeated experiences?
2. What does a Warrior always carry with him?
3. It is a waste of time to fight for a ______.
4. What does a student who challenges a teacher really want?
5. A warrior of light sometimes fights with ________.
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)