|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What of these three things is not a part of the Warrior when he enters a fight?
(a) The moves he learned in training.
(b) The strikes he learned in training.
2. What is it, in archery that can ruin a shot?
(a) The archers own overactive desire.
(b) The archers breathlessness.
(c) The archers feeling of decay.
(d) The archers unmitigated enthusiasm.
3. Why does a Warrior not need to be reminded of all the help he has been given?
(a) He is the first to remember.
(b) He always pays homage.
(c) All of these.
(d) He is sure to recognize those whom he has benefitted from.
4. What is the key to ones victory?
(a) The ability to surprise ones opponent.
(b) The ability to take down an opponent.
(c) The ability to feign weakness.
(d) Trust in God.
5. What does the body and soul need?
(a) A new leader, worthy of respect.
(b) New challenges.
(c) Faith and conviction.
(d) Hope and challenges.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two things can a warrior never be without in battle?
2. What was never the leader of any important new movement?
3. When a Warrior talks to himself, he doesn't communicate with what?
4. From where does a Warrior hear the words that his guardian angel is trying to tell him?
5. What does a warrior see?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)