|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a Warrior of the Light when he meditates?
(a) A crystal of clarity.
(b) A spark from the Soul of the World.
(c) A flame of truth.
(d) The image of desirability.
2. A warrior only risks his heart for ________.
(a) Someone who is deserving.
(b) Something worthwhile.
(c) A dream.
(d) Someone he trusts.
3. What is the key to ones victory?
(a) The ability to feign weakness.
(b) Trust in God.
(c) The ability to surprise ones opponent.
(d) The ability to take down an opponent.
4. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
(a) But this is just a disguise.
(b) And upon examination usually is.
(c) All of these.
(d) And it is within this madness that ideas flow.
5. What does the body and soul need?
(a) A new leader, worthy of respect.
(b) Hope and challenges.
(c) Faith and conviction.
(d) New challenges.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a warrior see?
2. What is the best way to convince an enemy not to attack?
3. What philosopher is mentioned on page 26?
4. A warrior does not spend his days playing the _________.
5. What leads through the heart of the warrior?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)