|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a warrior see?
(a) Things that are in flux.
(b) Things that last.
(c) Things that no on else can.
(d) None of these.
2. What is the main teaching of the I Ching?
(a) To persevere is favorable.
(b) To insist is favorable.
(c) To respect oneself is to respect life.
(d) To be strong is favorable.
3. What two things can a warrior never be without in battle?
(a) His faith and his sword.
(b) His heart and his mettle.
(c) Inspiration and experience.
(d) His courage and his bravery.
4. A warrior takes every opportunity to ________.
(b) Teach himself.
(c) Win a battle.
5. What works with a warrior?
(a) Celestial forces.
(b) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. A Warrior uses a mixture of what?
2. Who are a Warriors best teachers?
3. Why does a Warrior continue to encourage others?
4. What does a warrior realize regarding repeated experiences?
5. What does the warrior of the light make use of, other than his own strength?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)