|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When a Warrior talks to himself, he doesn't communicate with what?
(a) Some higher wisdom.
(b) His heart.
(d) The voices in his head.
2. What is life compared to?
(a) A game of chess.
(b) A poker game.
(c) A game of cards.
(d) A game of checkers.
3. A warrior doesn't pay attention to friends that believe he has lost enthusiasm because....?
(a) They are jealous.
(b) They don't know his tactics.
(c) They are rude.
(d) They will never truly understand him.
4. What does a warrior never resort to?
5. What counts more than enthusiasm and training in a battle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What things are a part of a Warrior's nature?
2. What is the best way to convince an enemy not to attack?
3. What was never the leader of any important new movement?
4. Although the Warrior carefully studies the position he intends to conquer, _________.
5. What is the main teaching of the I Ching?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)