|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing a warrior asks himself before embarking on a battle?
(a) What are my odds of not being hurt?
(b) How likely am I to win?
(c) How far have I developed my abilities?
(d) How likely am I to die?
2. What does a Warrior always carry with him?
(c) All of these.
3. What is the main teaching of the I Ching?
(a) To insist is favorable.
(b) To persevere is favorable.
(c) To be strong is favorable.
(d) To respect oneself is to respect life.
4. It is a waste of time to fight for a ______.
5. What of these three things is not a part of the Warrior when he enters a fight?
(a) The strikes he learned in training.
(b) The moves he learned in training.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the warrior of the light make use of, other than his own strength?
2. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
3. It is not winning every single battle that matters but _________.
4. "The Warrior of the Light always manages to balance ________."
5. A Warrior uses a mixture of what?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)