|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In war, what is the key to victory?
(a) None of these.
(b) The ability to maintain composure.
(c) The ability to surprise ones opponent.
(d) The ability to trick one's opponent.
2. What things are a part of a Warrior's nature?
(a) Eating and drinking.
(b) A taste for the Good Fight.
(c) Love and affection.
(d) All of these.
3. What is it, in archery that can ruin a shot?
(a) The archers unmitigated enthusiasm.
(b) The archers own overactive desire.
(c) The archers feeling of decay.
(d) The archers breathlessness.
4. Why does a Warrior continue to encourage others?
(a) All of these.
(b) It also encourages himself.
(c) It is the generous thing to do.
(d) A Warrior is strong of heart.
5. A warrior only risks his heart for ________.
(a) A dream.
(b) Something worthwhile.
(c) Someone who is deserving.
(d) Someone he trusts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a warrior of the light know?
2. What things help a Warrior in battle?
3. What things does a warrior balance?
4. Why are there no abstractions to the Warrior?
5. What does a warrior never carry with them?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)