|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What things does a warrior balance?
(a) Trust and wariness.
(b) Truth and dishonesty.
(c) None of these.
(d) Solitude and dependence.
2. How does a warrior accept each challenge?
(a) As an opportunity to learn and gain experience.
(b) As a chance to be a better person.
(c) As an opportunity to transform himself.
(d) All of these.
3. A warrior of light sometimes fights with ________.
(a) Those he is indifferent to.
(b) Those he hates.
(c) His family.
(d) Those he loves.
4. "The Way involves respect for all _____ and _____."
(a) Children, thoughts.
(b) Small, subtle.
(c) Dreams, ambitions.
(d) Hopes, wisdom.
5. What is the first thing a warrior asks himself before embarking on a battle?
(a) What are my odds of not being hurt?
(b) How likely am I to win?
(c) How far have I developed my abilities?
(d) How likely am I to die?
Short Answer Questions
1. "The Warrior of the Light always manages to balance ________."
2. Where does a gazelle's power lie?
3. Why does a Warrior continue to encourage others?
4. What was never the leader of any important new movement?
5. How does a Warrior of the Light sometimes behave like water?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)