|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
(a) And it is within this madness that ideas flow.
(b) But this is just a disguise.
(c) And upon examination usually is.
(d) All of these.
2. What does a Warrior always carry with him?
(a) All of these.
3. What is the main teaching of the I Ching?
(a) To respect oneself is to respect life.
(b) To be strong is favorable.
(c) To persevere is favorable.
(d) To insist is favorable.
4. Although the Warrior carefully studies the position he intends to conquer, _________.
(a) It is impossible to foresee everything.
(b) It is difficult to account for every situation.
(c) It is usually a fruitless endeavor.
(d) It is impossible to be right all the time.
5. From where does a Warrior hear the words that his guardian angel is trying to tell him?
(a) His friends.
(b) His neighbor.
(c) His family.
(d) Himself, during meditation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing a warrior asks himself before embarking on a battle?
2. A warrior only risks his heart for ________.
3. Accumulating love brings what?
4. For a Warrior to have faith in his path, _______.
5. What does a student who challenges a teacher really want?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)