|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "The Way involves respect for all _____ and _____."
(a) Small, subtle.
(b) Hopes, wisdom.
(c) Children, thoughts.
(d) Dreams, ambitions.
2. It is not winning every single battle that matters but _________.
(a) How the war ends.
(b) How the sides bury their dead.
(c) Fighting the right fight.
(d) How the war continues.
3. A warrior doesn't pay attention to friends that believe he has lost enthusiasm because....?
(a) They will never truly understand him.
(b) They don't know his tactics.
(c) They are jealous.
(d) They are rude.
4. What does a warrior of the light know?
(a) He has much to be grateful for.
(b) None of these.
(c) He is never through learning.
(d) He has much to learn.
5. What is the main teaching of the I Ching?
(a) To respect oneself is to respect life.
(b) To be strong is favorable.
(c) To insist is favorable.
(d) To persevere is favorable.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is a waste of time to fight for a ______.
2. When a Warrior needs help he ________.
3. What does a warrior never resort to?
4. What is it, in archery that can ruin a shot?
5. How does a Warrior of the Light sometimes behave like water?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)