|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Accumulating love brings what?
2. A Warrior uses a mixture of what?
(a) Discipline and compassion.
(b) Sorrow and joy.
(c) Truth and betrayal.
(d) Trust and acceptance.
3. Although the Warrior carefully studies the position he intends to conquer, _________.
(a) It is impossible to be right all the time.
(b) It is usually a fruitless endeavor.
(c) It is difficult to account for every situation.
(d) It is impossible to foresee everything.
4. What was never the leader of any important new movement?
(d) A lack of enthusiasm.
5. What is the main teaching of the I Ching?
(a) To persevere is favorable.
(b) To insist is favorable.
(c) To respect oneself is to respect life.
(d) To be strong is favorable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What of these three things is not a part of the Warrior when he enters a fight?
2. What does the warrior of the light make use of, other than his own strength?
3. What things are a part of a Warrior's nature?
4. What philosopher is mentioned on page 26?
5. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)