|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it not the Warrior's responsibility to do?
(a) Judge the dreams of others.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Waste time criticizing other people's decisions.
2. What does the body and soul need?
(a) A new leader, worthy of respect.
(b) Hope and challenges.
(c) New challenges.
(d) Faith and conviction.
3. From where does a Warrior hear the words that his guardian angel is trying to tell him?
(a) Himself, during meditation.
(b) His friends.
(c) His neighbor.
(d) His family.
4. What leads through the heart of the warrior?
(a) All roads.
5. What is life compared to?
(a) A game of checkers.
(b) A game of chess.
(c) A game of cards.
(d) A poker game.
Short Answer Questions
1. What works with a warrior?
2. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
3. What is the best way to convince an enemy not to attack?
4. What things help a Warrior in battle?
5. What does a warrior never resort to?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)