|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "The Way involves respect for all _____ and _____."
(a) Small, subtle.
(b) Children, thoughts.
(c) Dreams, ambitions.
(d) Hopes, wisdom.
2. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
(a) With a touch of madness.
(b) With utmost conviction.
(c) With detachment.
(d) With courage.
3. For a Warrior to have faith in his path, _______.
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) He has to prove that other people are wrong.
(d) He doesn't have to prove that other people's paths are wrong.
4. A warrior does not spend his days playing the _________.
(a) Role of the almighty: he is subservient.
(b) Role that others have chosen for him.
(c) Feeble minded fool.
5. A warrior only risks his heart for ________.
(a) Something worthwhile.
(b) A dream.
(c) Someone who is deserving.
(d) Someone he trusts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the warrior of the light make use of, other than his own strength?
2. What of these three things is not a part of the Warrior when he enters a fight?
3. From where does a Warrior hear the words that his guardian angel is trying to tell him?
4. What philosopher is mentioned on page 26?
5. What is the first thing a warrior asks himself before embarking on a battle?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)