|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A warrior does not spend his days playing the _________.
(a) Role that others have chosen for him.
(b) Role of the almighty: he is subservient.
(d) Feeble minded fool.
2. Who never makes the same mistake twice?
(a) All of these.
3. Who are a Warriors best teachers?
(a) The people with whom he shares the battlefield.
(b) His friends and his allies.
(c) Their parents.
(d) Their instructors.
4. What does a warrior realize regarding repeated experiences?
(a) That he is lacking something.
(b) That they have the aim to teach him something he doesn't want to learn.
(c) That he hasn't learned the lesson the first time.
(d) That he is missing something; it is a time for meditation.
5. A warrior doesn't pay attention to friends that believe he has lost enthusiasm because....?
(a) They are rude.
(b) They don't know his tactics.
(c) They will never truly understand him.
(d) They are jealous.
Short Answer Questions
1. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
2. What works with a warrior?
3. Accumulating love brings what?
4. Why does a Warrior not need to be reminded of all the help he has been given?
5. What does a student who challenges a teacher really want?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)