|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When a Warrior talks to himself, he doesn't communicate with what?
(a) Some higher wisdom.
(b) His heart.
(d) The voices in his head.
2. It is a waste of time to fight for a ______.
3. What does the warrior of the light make use of, other than his own strength?
(a) His opponents fear.
(b) His opponents courage.
(c) His opponents energy.
(d) His opponents heart.
4. What does a student who challenges a teacher really want?
(a) To talk to the warrior.
(b) To beat the teacher.
(c) To keep dialogue open.
(d) All of these.
5. What counts more than enthusiasm and training in a battle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a warrior of the light know?
2. Something is wrong when a Warrior of the Light watches a sunset and ________.
3. It is not winning every single battle that matters but _________.
4. A warrior does not spend his days playing the _________.
5. A Warrior uses a mixture of what?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)