|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does a Warrior hear the words that his guardian angel is trying to tell him?
(a) His neighbor.
(b) His family.
(c) Himself, during meditation.
(d) His friends.
2. Where does a gazelle's power lie?
(a) In its sense of smell.
(b) In its speed.
(c) In it's legs.
(d) All of these.
3. What animal doesn't fear the hyena?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A lion.
(c) A panther.
(d) A bear.
4. What animal relies on its accuracy to spear a fish?
(a) The flamingo.
(b) The crane.
(c) The heron.
(d) The seagull.
5. Who never makes the same mistake twice?
(c) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. A warrior doesn't pay attention to friends that believe he has lost enthusiasm because....?
2. When a Warrior talks to himself, he doesn't communicate with what?
3. What does a warrior never carry with them?
4. What things does a warrior balance?
5. It is not winning every single battle that matters but _________.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)