|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is a waste of time to fight for a ______.
2. A warrior only risks his heart for ________.
(a) Someone he trusts.
(b) Someone who is deserving.
(c) A dream.
(d) Something worthwhile.
3. What does a warrior never carry with them?
4. How does a warrior accept each challenge?
(a) All of these.
(b) As a chance to be a better person.
(c) As an opportunity to learn and gain experience.
(d) As an opportunity to transform himself.
5. What does a warrior see?
(a) Things that are in flux.
(b) None of these.
(c) Things that no on else can.
(d) Things that last.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does a Warrior not need to be reminded of all the help he has been given?
2. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
3. What does a warrior of the light know?
4. What does the warrior of the light make use of, other than his own strength?
5. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)