|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a warrior never resort to?
2. How does a warrior accept each challenge?
(a) All of these.
(b) As a chance to be a better person.
(c) As an opportunity to transform himself.
(d) As an opportunity to learn and gain experience.
3. What does the body and soul need?
(a) New challenges.
(b) A new leader, worthy of respect.
(c) Faith and conviction.
(d) Hope and challenges.
4. What does a warrior realize regarding repeated experiences?
(a) That he is missing something; it is a time for meditation.
(b) That he hasn't learned the lesson the first time.
(c) That they have the aim to teach him something he doesn't want to learn.
(d) That he is lacking something.
5. What was never the leader of any important new movement?
(c) A lack of enthusiasm.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is a waste of time to fight for a ______.
2. What is the main teaching of the I Ching?
3. For a Warrior to have faith in his path, _______.
4. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
5. Although the Warrior carefully studies the position he intends to conquer, _________.
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)