|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who never makes the same mistake twice?
(a) All of these.
2. Why are there no abstractions to the Warrior?
(a) Everything is concrete and everything is meaningful.
(b) Everything is a message from God and therefore should be obeyed.
(c) Everything is an indication of where he should be and who he should be.
(d) Everything is an omen of the things to come.
3. What is it, in archery that can ruin a shot?
(a) The archers breathlessness.
(b) The archers own overactive desire.
(c) The archers feeling of decay.
(d) The archers unmitigated enthusiasm.
4. It is a waste of time to fight for a ______.
5. What is it not the Warrior's responsibility to do?
(a) Waste time criticizing other people's decisions.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Judge the dreams of others.
Short Answer Questions
1. Accumulating love brings what?
2. What is the best way to convince an enemy not to attack?
3. "The Way involves respect for all _____ and _____."
4. What is the key to ones victory?
5. A warrior does not spend his days playing the _________.
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)