|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a student who challenges a teacher really want?
(a) To talk to the warrior.
(b) All of these.
(c) To keep dialogue open.
(d) To beat the teacher.
2. It is not winning every single battle that matters but _________.
(a) How the sides bury their dead.
(b) How the war ends.
(c) Fighting the right fight.
(d) How the war continues.
3. How does a Warrior of the Light sometimes behave like water?
(a) He is faster when warm, slower when cold.
(b) He freezes in uncertainty.
(c) He flows around obstacles he encounters.
(d) He has the ability to erode his enemies.
4. What things does a warrior balance?
(a) Solitude and dependence.
(b) Trust and wariness.
(c) Truth and dishonesty.
(d) None of these.
5. How does a warrior accept each challenge?
(a) As a chance to be a better person.
(b) As an opportunity to learn and gain experience.
(c) All of these.
(d) As an opportunity to transform himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the key to ones victory?
2. A prolonged war finally destroys the ______ too.
3. In war, what is the key to victory?
4. What does the warrior of the light make use of, other than his own strength?
5. What things help a Warrior in battle?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)