|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing a warrior asks himself before embarking on a battle?
(a) How likely am I to die?
(b) How far have I developed my abilities?
(c) What are my odds of not being hurt?
(d) How likely am I to win?
2. A warrior does not spend his days playing the _________.
(a) Role of the almighty: he is subservient.
(c) Role that others have chosen for him.
(d) Feeble minded fool.
3. What is the key to ones victory?
(a) The ability to take down an opponent.
(b) The ability to surprise ones opponent.
(c) Trust in God.
(d) The ability to feign weakness.
4. What is life compared to?
(a) A game of cards.
(b) A game of chess.
(c) A poker game.
(d) A game of checkers.
5. What things are a part of a Warrior's nature?
(a) Eating and drinking.
(b) Love and affection.
(c) All of these.
(d) A taste for the Good Fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. A Warrior uses a mixture of what?
2. A warrior doesn't pay attention to friends that believe he has lost enthusiasm because....?
3. It is not winning every single battle that matters but _________.
4. What is the main teaching of the I Ching?
5. How does a warrior accept each challenge?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)