|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is life compared to?
(a) A game of cards.
(b) A game of checkers.
(c) A poker game.
(d) A game of chess.
2. Once he has started, a Warrior of the Light _________.
(a) Never fails.
(b) Is often fearful.
(c) Never falters.
(d) Perseveres to the end.
3. "The Warrior of the Light always manages to balance ________."
(a) Truth and Discipline.
(b) Justice and Mercy.
(c) Rigor and Mercy.
(d) Justice and Discipline.
4. What does a Warrior of light attempt to show through his generosity?
(a) A standard that all people should adhere to.
(b) How humanity should live.
(c) None of these.
(d) What every person is capable of achieving.
5. "The Way involves respect for all _____ and _____."
(a) Small, subtle.
(b) Hopes, wisdom.
(c) Children, thoughts.
(d) Dreams, ambitions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal doesn't fear the hyena?
2. What counts more than enthusiasm and training in a battle?
3. What does a warrior never carry with them?
4. A warrior only risks his heart for ________.
5. What two things can a warrior never be without in battle?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)