|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a warrior realize regarding repeated experiences?
(a) That he hasn't learned the lesson the first time.
(b) That he is missing something; it is a time for meditation.
(c) That he is lacking something.
(d) That they have the aim to teach him something he doesn't want to learn.
2. What does a warrior of the light know?
(a) He has much to learn.
(b) He is never through learning.
(c) None of these.
(d) He has much to be grateful for.
3. What is the key to ones victory?
(a) The ability to feign weakness.
(b) The ability to surprise ones opponent.
(c) Trust in God.
(d) The ability to take down an opponent.
4. What of these three things is not a part of the Warrior when he enters a fight?
(a) The moves he learned in training.
(d) The strikes he learned in training.
5. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
(a) With detachment.
(b) With a touch of madness.
(c) With courage.
(d) With utmost conviction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two things can a warrior never be without in battle?
2. What counts more than enthusiasm and training in a battle?
3. Who never makes the same mistake twice?
4. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
5. In war, what is the key to victory?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)