|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What of these three things is not a part of the Warrior when he enters a fight?
(b) The moves he learned in training.
(c) The strikes he learned in training.
2. What is the best way to convince an enemy not to attack?
(a) Convince him he will gain little by fighting with you.
(b) Convince him that you are the better warrior.
(c) Have unbridled confidence.
(d) Convince him you will kill him.
3. What works with a warrior?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Celestial forces.
(d) Both of these.
4. What is the key to ones victory?
(a) The ability to feign weakness.
(b) The ability to surprise ones opponent.
(c) The ability to take down an opponent.
(d) Trust in God.
5. What does a student who challenges a teacher really want?
(a) To talk to the warrior.
(b) To keep dialogue open.
(c) To beat the teacher.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. A warrior only risks his heart for ________.
2. What leads through the heart of the warrior?
3. A warrior takes every opportunity to ________.
4. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
5. It is not winning every single battle that matters but _________.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)