|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a warrior of the light know?
(a) None of these.
(b) He has much to be grateful for.
(c) He is never through learning.
(d) He has much to learn.
2. A prolonged war finally destroys the ______ too.
3. Why does a Warrior not need to be reminded of all the help he has been given?
(a) He is sure to recognize those whom he has benefitted from.
(b) All of these.
(c) He always pays homage.
(d) He is the first to remember.
4. A warrior of light sometimes fights with ________.
(a) Those he loves.
(b) His family.
(c) Those he hates.
(d) Those he is indifferent to.
5. What does a warrior realize regarding repeated experiences?
(a) That they have the aim to teach him something he doesn't want to learn.
(b) That he hasn't learned the lesson the first time.
(c) That he is lacking something.
(d) That he is missing something; it is a time for meditation.
Short Answer Questions
1. When a Warrior talks to himself, he doesn't communicate with what?
2. In war, what is the key to victory?
3. What does the warrior of the light make use of, other than his own strength?
4. What works with a warrior?
5. What leads through the heart of the warrior?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)