|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What of these three things is not a part of the Warrior when he enters a fight?
(a) The moves he learned in training.
(b) The strikes he learned in training.
2. When a Warrior talks to himself, he doesn't communicate with what?
(a) Some higher wisdom.
(b) His heart.
(c) The voices in his head.
3. What counts more than enthusiasm and training in a battle?
4. What is the best way to convince an enemy not to attack?
(a) Convince him that you are the better warrior.
(b) Convince him you will kill him.
(c) Convince him he will gain little by fighting with you.
(d) Have unbridled confidence.
5. A warrior does not spend his days playing the _________.
(b) Role that others have chosen for him.
(c) Feeble minded fool.
(d) Role of the almighty: he is subservient.
Short Answer Questions
1. What leads through the heart of the warrior?
2. What is the key to ones victory?
3. What does a warrior see?
4. A warrior takes every opportunity to ________.
5. A warrior doesn't pay attention to friends that believe he has lost enthusiasm because....?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)