|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who never makes the same mistake twice?
(b) All of these.
2. A warrior of light sometimes fights with ________.
(a) Those he hates.
(b) His family.
(c) Those he loves.
(d) Those he is indifferent to.
3. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
(a) All of these.
(b) And upon examination usually is.
(c) And it is within this madness that ideas flow.
(d) But this is just a disguise.
4. In war, what is the key to victory?
(a) The ability to maintain composure.
(b) The ability to trick one's opponent.
(c) The ability to surprise ones opponent.
(d) None of these.
5. What does the warrior of the light make use of, other than his own strength?
(a) His opponents fear.
(b) His opponents energy.
(c) His opponents heart.
(d) His opponents courage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a student who challenges a teacher really want?
2. What does a warrior of the light know?
3. What does a warrior realize regarding repeated experiences?
4. What does a warrior see?
5. A warrior takes every opportunity to ________.
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)