|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the key to ones victory?
(a) The ability to feign weakness.
(b) The ability to surprise ones opponent.
(c) Trust in God.
(d) The ability to take down an opponent.
2. Who never makes the same mistake twice?
(d) All of these.
3. What is the first thing a warrior asks himself before embarking on a battle?
(a) How far have I developed my abilities?
(b) How likely am I to win?
(c) What are my odds of not being hurt?
(d) How likely am I to die?
4. In war, what is the key to victory?
(a) None of these.
(b) The ability to trick one's opponent.
(c) The ability to surprise ones opponent.
(d) The ability to maintain composure.
5. A prolonged war finally destroys the ______ too.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two things can a warrior never be without in battle?
2. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
3. It is not winning every single battle that matters but _________.
4. A warrior does not spend his days playing the _________.
5. What counts more than enthusiasm and training in a battle?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)