|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two things can a warrior never be without in battle?
(a) His heart and his mettle.
(b) His courage and his bravery.
(c) Inspiration and experience.
(d) His faith and his sword.
2. What counts more than enthusiasm and training in a battle?
3. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
(a) But this is just a disguise.
(b) All of these.
(c) And upon examination usually is.
(d) And it is within this madness that ideas flow.
4. What leads through the heart of the warrior?
(d) All roads.
5. What does a warrior realize regarding repeated experiences?
(a) That he is lacking something.
(b) That he is missing something; it is a time for meditation.
(c) That they have the aim to teach him something he doesn't want to learn.
(d) That he hasn't learned the lesson the first time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a warrior see?
2. A prolonged war finally destroys the ______ too.
3. Why does a Warrior not need to be reminded of all the help he has been given?
4. What is the key to ones victory?
5. When a Warrior talks to himself, he doesn't communicate with what?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)