|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A prolonged war finally destroys the ______ too.
2. A warrior does not spend his days playing the _________.
(b) Role of the almighty: he is subservient.
(c) Role that others have chosen for him.
(d) Feeble minded fool.
3. What of these three things is not a part of the Warrior when he enters a fight?
(a) The moves he learned in training.
(d) The strikes he learned in training.
4. Why does a Warrior not need to be reminded of all the help he has been given?
(a) He is the first to remember.
(b) He is sure to recognize those whom he has benefitted from.
(c) All of these.
(d) He always pays homage.
5. When a Warrior talks to himself, he doesn't communicate with what?
(a) The voices in his head.
(c) His heart.
(d) Some higher wisdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a warrior of the light know?
2. Who never makes the same mistake twice?
3. In war, what is the key to victory?
4. A warrior takes every opportunity to ________.
5. What does a warrior see?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)