|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does a Warrior not need to be reminded of all the help he has been given?
(a) All of these.
(b) He always pays homage.
(c) He is sure to recognize those whom he has benefitted from.
(d) He is the first to remember.
2. It is a waste of time to fight for a ______.
3. A warrior of light sometimes fights with ________.
(a) Those he hates.
(b) Those he loves.
(c) His family.
(d) Those he is indifferent to.
4. In war, what is the key to victory?
(a) The ability to surprise ones opponent.
(b) The ability to maintain composure.
(c) None of these.
(d) The ability to trick one's opponent.
5. What does a warrior realize regarding repeated experiences?
(a) That they have the aim to teach him something he doesn't want to learn.
(b) That he is missing something; it is a time for meditation.
(c) That he is lacking something.
(d) That he hasn't learned the lesson the first time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What works with a warrior?
2. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
3. What does a warrior never resort to?
4. What is the main teaching of the I Ching?
5. What does a student who challenges a teacher really want?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)