|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A warrior only risks his heart for ________.
(a) Someone who is deserving.
(b) A dream.
(c) Something worthwhile.
(d) Someone he trusts.
2. A warrior doesn't pay attention to friends that believe he has lost enthusiasm because....?
(a) They will never truly understand him.
(b) They don't know his tactics.
(c) They are jealous.
(d) They are rude.
3. When a Warrior talks to himself, he doesn't communicate with what?
(a) Some higher wisdom.
(b) His heart.
(d) The voices in his head.
4. What of these three things is not a part of the Warrior when he enters a fight?
(a) The strikes he learned in training.
(c) The moves he learned in training.
5. What does a warrior realize regarding repeated experiences?
(a) That they have the aim to teach him something he doesn't want to learn.
(b) That he is lacking something.
(c) That he hasn't learned the lesson the first time.
(d) That he is missing something; it is a time for meditation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main teaching of the I Ching?
2. What is the first thing a warrior asks himself before embarking on a battle?
3. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
4. What does a warrior see?
5. What leads through the heart of the warrior?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)