|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A warrior of light sometimes fights with ________.
(a) Those he is indifferent to.
(b) Those he loves.
(c) Those he hates.
(d) His family.
2. A warrior doesn't pay attention to friends that believe he has lost enthusiasm because....?
(a) They will never truly understand him.
(b) They don't know his tactics.
(c) They are jealous.
(d) They are rude.
3. Why does a Warrior not need to be reminded of all the help he has been given?
(a) He always pays homage.
(b) All of these.
(c) He is the first to remember.
(d) He is sure to recognize those whom he has benefitted from.
4. What is the main teaching of the I Ching?
(a) To persevere is favorable.
(b) To respect oneself is to respect life.
(c) To be strong is favorable.
(d) To insist is favorable.
5. A warrior does not spend his days playing the _________.
(a) Role that others have chosen for him.
(c) Role of the almighty: he is subservient.
(d) Feeble minded fool.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a warrior realize regarding repeated experiences?
2. What does a warrior never resort to?
3. What works with a warrior?
4. It is not winning every single battle that matters but _________.
5. What is the first thing a warrior asks himself before embarking on a battle?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)