|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is not winning every single battle that matters but _________.
(a) How the war ends.
(b) How the sides bury their dead.
(c) How the war continues.
(d) Fighting the right fight.
2. What is the best way to convince an enemy not to attack?
(a) Convince him you will kill him.
(b) Have unbridled confidence.
(c) Convince him that you are the better warrior.
(d) Convince him he will gain little by fighting with you.
3. A warrior does not spend his days playing the _________.
(b) Feeble minded fool.
(c) Role that others have chosen for him.
(d) Role of the almighty: he is subservient.
4. It is a waste of time to fight for a ______.
5. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
(a) With a touch of madness.
(b) With courage.
(c) With utmost conviction.
(d) With detachment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a warrior realize regarding repeated experiences?
2. What does a warrior of the light know?
3. What does a warrior see?
4. A warrior of light sometimes fights with ________.
5. What things help a Warrior in battle?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)