|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
(a) With a touch of madness.
(b) With courage.
(c) With detachment.
(d) With utmost conviction.
2. What does a warrior realize regarding repeated experiences?
(a) That he is lacking something.
(b) That they have the aim to teach him something he doesn't want to learn.
(c) That he hasn't learned the lesson the first time.
(d) That he is missing something; it is a time for meditation.
3. A warrior takes every opportunity to ________.
(b) Win a battle.
(c) Teach himself.
4. What is the first thing a warrior asks himself before embarking on a battle?
(a) What are my odds of not being hurt?
(b) How likely am I to die?
(c) How far have I developed my abilities?
(d) How likely am I to win?
5. It is a waste of time to fight for a ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. What counts more than enthusiasm and training in a battle?
2. What does a warrior of the light know?
3. A warrior of light sometimes fights with ________.
4. What two things can a warrior never be without in battle?
5. What of these three things is not a part of the Warrior when he enters a fight?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)