|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A warrior takes every opportunity to ________.
(b) Teach himself.
(c) Win a battle.
2. What does the warrior of the light make use of, other than his own strength?
(a) His opponents heart.
(b) His opponents courage.
(c) His opponents energy.
(d) His opponents fear.
3. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
(a) With a touch of madness.
(b) With courage.
(c) With utmost conviction.
(d) With detachment.
4. What leads through the heart of the warrior?
(d) All roads.
5. In war, what is the key to victory?
(a) The ability to trick one's opponent.
(b) None of these.
(c) The ability to surprise ones opponent.
(d) The ability to maintain composure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What counts more than enthusiasm and training in a battle?
2. What is the key to ones victory?
3. What of these three things is not a part of the Warrior when he enters a fight?
4. What two things can a warrior never be without in battle?
5. What is the best way to convince an enemy not to attack?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)