|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does a Warrior not need to be reminded of all the help he has been given?
(a) He always pays homage.
(b) He is the first to remember.
(c) He is sure to recognize those whom he has benefitted from.
(d) All of these.
2. What does the warrior of the light make use of, other than his own strength?
(a) His opponents energy.
(b) His opponents fear.
(c) His opponents courage.
(d) His opponents heart.
3. What is the best way to convince an enemy not to attack?
(a) Have unbridled confidence.
(b) Convince him that you are the better warrior.
(c) Convince him you will kill him.
(d) Convince him he will gain little by fighting with you.
4. It is not winning every single battle that matters but _________.
(a) Fighting the right fight.
(b) How the war ends.
(c) How the sides bury their dead.
(d) How the war continues.
5. What of these three things is not a part of the Warrior when he enters a fight?
(b) The strikes he learned in training.
(c) The moves he learned in training.
Short Answer Questions
1. A warrior only risks his heart for ________.
2. A prolonged war finally destroys the ______ too.
3. What does a warrior of the light know?
4. What does a warrior realize regarding repeated experiences?
5. It is a waste of time to fight for a ______.
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)