|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is not winning every single battle that matters but _________.
(a) How the war continues.
(b) Fighting the right fight.
(c) How the sides bury their dead.
(d) How the war ends.
2. What is the main teaching of the I Ching?
(a) To persevere is favorable.
(b) To be strong is favorable.
(c) To respect oneself is to respect life.
(d) To insist is favorable.
3. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
(a) And upon examination usually is.
(b) All of these.
(c) But this is just a disguise.
(d) And it is within this madness that ideas flow.
4. What is the key to ones victory?
(a) The ability to feign weakness.
(b) The ability to take down an opponent.
(c) The ability to surprise ones opponent.
(d) Trust in God.
5. What works with a warrior?
(a) Both of these.
(c) Celestial forces.
(d) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. A prolonged war finally destroys the ______ too.
2. What of these three things is not a part of the Warrior when he enters a fight?
3. What things help a Warrior in battle?
4. A warrior does not spend his days playing the _________.
5. What does a warrior of the light know?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)