|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the warrior of the light make use of, other than his own strength?
(a) His opponents heart.
(b) His opponents fear.
(c) His opponents courage.
(d) His opponents energy.
2. A warrior doesn't pay attention to friends that believe he has lost enthusiasm because....?
(a) They are jealous.
(b) They are rude.
(c) They don't know his tactics.
(d) They will never truly understand him.
3. Why does a Warrior not need to be reminded of all the help he has been given?
(a) He always pays homage.
(b) All of these.
(c) He is sure to recognize those whom he has benefitted from.
(d) He is the first to remember.
4. What leads through the heart of the warrior?
(b) All roads.
5. What does a warrior of the light know?
(a) He is never through learning.
(b) None of these.
(c) He has much to learn.
(d) He has much to be grateful for.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the key to ones victory?
2. What is the first thing a warrior asks himself before embarking on a battle?
3. When a Warrior talks to himself, he doesn't communicate with what?
4. A prolonged war finally destroys the ______ too.
5. What is the best way to convince an enemy not to attack?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)