|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a warrior of the light know?
(a) None of these.
(b) He is never through learning.
(c) He has much to learn.
(d) He has much to be grateful for.
2. It is not winning every single battle that matters but _________.
(a) How the war ends.
(b) How the sides bury their dead.
(c) How the war continues.
(d) Fighting the right fight.
3. What is the main teaching of the I Ching?
(a) To persevere is favorable.
(b) To respect oneself is to respect life.
(c) To be strong is favorable.
(d) To insist is favorable.
4. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
(a) With a touch of madness.
(b) With detachment.
(c) With courage.
(d) With utmost conviction.
5. What of these three things is not a part of the Warrior when he enters a fight?
(b) The strikes he learned in training.
(c) The moves he learned in training.
Short Answer Questions
1. When a Warrior talks to himself, he doesn't communicate with what?
2. Why does a Warrior not need to be reminded of all the help he has been given?
3. What does a warrior see?
4. What does the warrior of the light make use of, other than his own strength?
5. In war, what is the key to victory?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)