|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 73-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing a warrior asks himself before embarking on a battle?
(a) How far have I developed my abilities?
(b) What are my odds of not being hurt?
(c) How likely am I to win?
(d) How likely am I to die?
2. What is the best way to convince an enemy not to attack?
(a) Convince him you will kill him.
(b) Convince him he will gain little by fighting with you.
(c) Convince him that you are the better warrior.
(d) Have unbridled confidence.
3. What does a Warrior know when he has fallen into an abyss, and he is unsure of whether he will get out?
(a) Challenges are never simple, and will often test all strength.
(b) When one has fallen, one must get up.
(c) He will not drown by falling, but by keeping his head below the surface.
(d) The abyss is just another challenge sent by the angels to conquer fear.
4. What does a warrior of the light know?
(a) None of these.
(b) He has much to learn.
(c) He is never through learning.
(d) He has much to be grateful for.
5. Why doesn't the Warrior ever listen to what the devil has to say?
(a) He is an instrument of the light and incapable of hearing these things.
(b) He is the master of his sword.
(c) He must not allow himself to fight for an unjust cause.
(d) He must always remain on the path of the Light.
Short Answer Questions
1. When a Warrior needs help he ________.
2. When a Warrior talks to himself, he doesn't communicate with what?
3. Why does a Warrior continue to encourage others?
4. A warrior does not spend his days playing the _________.
5. A Warrior's opponents exist to test his _______.
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)