Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the best way to convince an enemy not to attack?
(a) Convince him that you are the better warrior.
(b) Convince him he will gain little by fighting with you.
(c) Convince him you will kill him.
(d) Have unbridled confidence.
2. What two things can a warrior never be without in battle?
(a) His faith and his sword.
(b) Inspiration and experience.
(c) His courage and his bravery.
(d) His heart and his mettle.
3. Why doesn't a Warrior of the Light trust exclusively in his intelligence?
(a) In doing so, he would never listen to the wisdom of others.
(b) In doing so, he would underestimate his opponent.
(c) In doing so, he would never give anyone else any credit.
(d) In doing so, he wouldn't underestimate his opponent.
4. What does a warrior of the light know?
(a) None of these.
(b) He has much to learn.
(c) He is never through learning.
(d) He has much to be grateful for.
5. What doesn't a Warrior do, in regards to his enemy?
(a) All of these.
(b) He shows them no mercy.
(c) He passes no judgement on them.
(d) Be relentless in his task to destroy those that don't agree with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is a waste of time to fight for a ______.
2. What does a student who challenges a teacher really want?
3. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
4. A warrior of light sometimes fights with ________.
5. A Warrior uses a mixture of what?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)