Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two things can a warrior never be without in battle?
(a) His heart and his mettle.
(b) His courage and his bravery.
(c) His faith and his sword.
(d) Inspiration and experience.
2. What does the warrior of the light make use of, other than his own strength?
(a) His opponents energy.
(b) His opponents courage.
(c) His opponents fear.
(d) His opponents heart.
3. What is a Warrior of the Light when he meditates?
(a) A spark from the Soul of the World.
(b) A crystal of clarity.
(c) The image of desirability.
(d) A flame of truth.
4. What does a warrior of the light know?
(a) He has much to be grateful for.
(b) None of these.
(c) He has much to learn.
(d) He is never through learning.
5. What things does a warrior balance?
(a) None of these.
(b) Truth and dishonesty.
(c) Trust and wariness.
(d) Solitude and dependence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who never makes the same mistake twice?
2. It is not winning every single battle that matters but _________.
3. What is the first thing a warrior asks himself before embarking on a battle?
4. What is the best way to convince an enemy not to attack?
5. What is it not the Warrior's responsibility to do?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)