|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is a waste of time to fight for a ______.
2. What does a Warrior not do when faced with a pause in the struggle?
(a) Makes sure his sword is sharp.
(b) Makes sure his heart is satisfied.
(c) Makes sure faith still burns in his soul.
(d) Takes stock in a situation and makes sure he is just.
3. What two things does a Warrior possess?
(a) Truth and Faith.
(b) Wisdom and Faith.
(c) Force and forgiveness,
(d) Strength and wisdom.
4. What would happen if a Warrior bows his head?
(a) He would lose sight of the horizon of his dreams.
(b) He would fail to see that which he was about to accomplish.
(c) None of these.
(d) He would fail in his attempt to overthrow the unrighteous.
5. Warriors are of the Light if they what?
(b) None of theses.
(c) Never surrender.
(d) Always act in the Light.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a Warrior of the Light keep his heart free of?
2. What practice is a powerful tool for the promotion of inner growth?
3. A Warrior never fights with anyone who does not deserve what?
4. Why does the Warrior look into the dark places in his soul?
5. How does a Warrior of the Light sometimes behave like water?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)