|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A Warrior doesn't go into battle without knowing what?
(a) The reason for fighting.
(b) All of these.
(c) Whether or not it is his path.
(d) The limitations of his allies.
2. A warrior takes every opportunity to ________.
(a) Win a battle.
(b) Teach himself.
3. Why is a Warrior unconcerned about envy?
(a) Envy is the driving force behind achievement.
(b) Everyone should learn to deal with it.
(c) Everyone should be envious of someone.
(d) Envy is a useful motivational tool.
4. What does a Warrior look at when examining an action?
(a) The outcome.
(b) The intention.
(c) The consequences.
(d) The people involved.
5. What does the warrior of the light make use of, other than his own strength?
(a) His opponents fear.
(b) His opponents heart.
(c) His opponents energy.
(d) His opponents courage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does a Warrior have no regrets?
2. In what regard doesn't a Warrior behave like a child?
3. What is a Warrior surprised to hear when he listens to his conscience?
4. Where does a gazelle's power lie?
5. Why does a Warrior continue to encourage others?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)