|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was never the leader of any important new movement?
(b) A lack of enthusiasm.
2. Why does a Warrior have no regrets?
(a) He has his companions to blame for his faults.
(b) He never does anything he regrets.
(c) He lives life in the moment.
(d) He undoes the wrong he has done.
3. What works with a warrior?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Celestial forces.
(d) Neither of these.
4. What is the important lesson to be learned in illness?
(a) That good health should never be wasted.
(b) That life is short.
(c) That poor health is a penance.
(d) The blessing of good health.
5. What two things does a Warrior possess?
(a) Force and forgiveness,
(b) Truth and Faith.
(c) Wisdom and Faith.
(d) Strength and wisdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a Warrior do when faced with anxiety?
2. What counts more than enthusiasm and training in a battle?
3. What is the main teaching of the I Ching?
4. What does the body and soul need?
5. What does a warrior of the light know?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)