|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What choice does the Warrior make when he has lost enthusiasm?
(a) To pray and meditate; ask the advice of his angels.
(b) To go home and speak with his family and children to relocate what he is fighting for.
(c) To continue to fight the Good Fight.
(d) To dispatch with battle and retire.
2. Why doesn't a Warrior give up when he is uninspired on his path?
(a) He knows that he will get what he wants if he maintains a positive outlook.
(b) He knows his angel of inspiration has stepped away for a moment.
(c) He knows that no one can be enthused all the time.
(d) He knows that many people depend on him.
3. Why doesn't a Warrior rest for longer than he should?
(a) He is not in full control of his faculties.
(b) He could get lazy.
(c) Time can pass like a Sunday afternoon.
(d) He might never go back to battle.
4. A Warrior never fights with anyone who does not deserve what?
(a) The honor of combat.
(b) The blood from his veins.
(c) The trust of his sword.
(d) The blade of his sword.
5. What philosopher is mentioned on page 26?
(a) Lao Tzu.
(b) Rene Descartes.
(c) John Locke.
(d) Jean Jacques Rousseau.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a Warrior do if he is confronted with someone he has wronged in the past?
2. What two things can a warrior never be without in battle?
3. How is a Warrior's spirit chained?
4. What is one thing a Warrior will not put up with?
5. What is a dignified, not cowardly, gesture?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)