|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a student who challenges a teacher really want?
(a) To keep dialogue open.
(b) To beat the teacher.
(c) All of these.
(d) To talk to the warrior.
2. What does the warrior of the light make use of, other than his own strength?
(a) His opponents courage.
(b) His opponents heart.
(c) His opponents energy.
(d) His opponents fear.
3. What question does a Warrior ask himself at the end of a battle?
(a) Was I the hand of God on Earth?
(b) Did I win the battle?
(c) Did I fight the good fight?
(d) Was I just and righteous?
4. Who never makes the same mistake twice?
(d) All of these.
5. Something is wrong when a Warrior of the Light watches a sunset and ________.
(a) Is pained.
(b) Feels lonely.
(c) Is not encouraged.
(d) Feels no joy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Although the Warrior carefully studies the position he intends to conquer, _________.
2. "The Way involves respect for all _____ and _____."
3. What animal relies on its accuracy to spear a fish?
4. What philosopher is mentioned on page 26?
5. What is a Warrior surprised to hear when he listens to his conscience?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)