|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doesn't a Warrior do, in regards to his enemy?
(a) Be relentless in his task to destroy those that don't agree with him.
(b) He passes no judgement on them.
(c) He shows them no mercy.
(d) All of these.
2. What animal doesn't fear the hyena?
(a) A lion.
(b) A tiger.
(c) A bear.
(d) A panther.
3. Who never makes the same mistake twice?
(b) All of these.
4. "A Warrior is as wise as a(n) _____ and as innocent as a ______."
(a) Owl, fawn.
(b) Serpent, dove.
(c) Elephant, child.
(d) Dolphin, kitten.
5. What works with a warrior?
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Celestial forces.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a Warrior do in the silence?
2. What things does a warrior balance?
3. What is a Warrior of the Light unafraid to do?
4. "The Warrior of the Light always manages to balance ________."
5. Who are a Warriors best teachers?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)