|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does God teach us through death?
(a) The value of life.
(c) To respect life.
(d) That he is in control.
2. Why does a Warrior have no regrets?
(a) He lives life in the moment.
(b) He undoes the wrong he has done.
(c) He has his companions to blame for his faults.
(d) He never does anything he regrets.
3. What would happen if a Warrior bows his head?
(a) None of these.
(b) He would fail in his attempt to overthrow the unrighteous.
(c) He would fail to see that which he was about to accomplish.
(d) He would lose sight of the horizon of his dreams.
4. What does a Warrior of light attempt to show through his generosity?
(a) What every person is capable of achieving.
(b) None of these.
(c) A standard that all people should adhere to.
(d) How humanity should live.
5. A Warrior uses a mixture of what?
(a) Sorrow and joy.
(b) Truth and betrayal.
(c) Discipline and compassion.
(d) Trust and acceptance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a warrior never resort to?
2. What doesn't a Warrior do, in regards to his enemy?
3. Why is a Warrior calm and secure?
4. Why is a Warrior scared of making important decisions?
5. Why does a Warrior seek out love?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)