|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What skill does a Warrior utilize when faced with an enemy stronger than he is?
(b) Strength of Will.
2. Why is a Warrior calm and secure?
(a) He knows that he can benefit from the company of the light.
(b) He knows that he has always done the best he could.
(c) He is loved and has faith in everything going according to plans.
(d) He knows he is only an instrument of the light.
3. Why is a Warrior of the light in this world?
(a) To fight on behalf of justice.
(b) To help his fellow man.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
4. What leads through the heart of the warrior?
(b) All roads.
5. How does a warrior accept each challenge?
(a) As a chance to be a better person.
(b) All of these.
(c) As an opportunity to learn and gain experience.
(d) As an opportunity to transform himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What of these battles does a Warrior fight?
2. Who are a Warriors best teachers?
3. A warrior doesn't pay attention to friends that believe he has lost enthusiasm because....?
4. What does God teach us through death?
5. "The memory of a past moment of ____ allows _____ to be reborn with each new morning."
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)