|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is a Warrior scared of making important decisions?
(a) He doesn't want to cause pointless suffering nor abandon his path.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) He knows that people might be either harmed or benefit from his behavior.
(d) Both of these.
2. A Warrior of the Light does not accept what from his enemy?
3. Why doesn't a Warrior of the Light trust exclusively in his intelligence?
(a) In doing so, he would never give anyone else any credit.
(b) In doing so, he wouldn't underestimate his opponent.
(c) In doing so, he would never listen to the wisdom of others.
(d) In doing so, he would underestimate his opponent.
4. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
(a) With detachment.
(b) With utmost conviction.
(c) With courage.
(d) With a touch of madness.
5. How does a Warrior speak of others?
(a) As if they were present and listening.
(b) Freely without thought.
(c) As if they will never hear what is said.
(d) Freely without reservation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What things does a Warrior tell a story with?
2. What does the body and soul need?
3. Why is a Warrior proud of people saying he talks nonsense?
4. Why is a Warrior calm and secure?
5. What word does a knight write in the place of his previous life?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)