|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what point does a Warrior fight?
(a) Only if conflict cannot be resolved in any other way.
(b) Only if it is absolutely necessary.
(c) Only if he is sure that he can win.
(d) If he can be assured of a decent lesson from his mistake.
2. Why does a Warrior have no regrets?
(a) He undoes the wrong he has done.
(b) He has his companions to blame for his faults.
(c) He lives life in the moment.
(d) He never does anything he regrets.
3. What traits help a Warrior when he is disheartened and lacks enthusiasm?
(a) He is stubborn.
(b) He perseveres.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
4. What is the important lesson to be learned in illness?
(a) That poor health is a penance.
(b) That good health should never be wasted.
(c) The blessing of good health.
(d) That life is short.
5. When a Warrior talks to himself, he doesn't communicate with what?
(b) His heart.
(c) The voices in his head.
(d) Some higher wisdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a warrior realize regarding repeated experiences?
2. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
3. What is the best way to convince an enemy not to attack?
4. Why is a Warrior scared of making important decisions?
5. A Warrior never fights with anyone who does not deserve what?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)