|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does a Warrior not talk about his defeats?
(a) He is not a goat and therefore doesn't bleat.
(b) He doesn't want to appear a coward, instead being a pinnacle of heroism.
(c) He cannot waste energy on words that can do nothing.
(d) He is often afraid of being known as weak.
2. What does a Warrior face overwhelming odds with?
(c) All of these.
3. What does a student who challenges a teacher really want?
(a) All of these.
(b) To keep dialogue open.
(c) To beat the teacher.
(d) To talk to the warrior.
4. Why does a Warrior continue to encourage others?
(a) It is the generous thing to do.
(b) All of these.
(c) It also encourages himself.
(d) A Warrior is strong of heart.
5. What is the affect of over anxiety?
(a) It makes a Warrior ever prepared.
(b) It banishes every trace of joy from life.
(c) It makes a Warrior always aware.
(d) It stops problems from arising.
Short Answer Questions
1. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
2. What leads through the heart of the warrior?
3. What word can become a trap?
4. Once he has started, a Warrior of the Light _________.
5. "The Warrior of the Light always manages to balance ________."
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)