|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does a Warrior trust others?
(a) Angels speak through the mouths of others.
(b) God speaks from many forms.
(c) First, he trusts himself.
(d) All of these.
2. What is the main teaching of the I Ching?
(a) To respect oneself is to respect life.
(b) To insist is favorable.
(c) To be strong is favorable.
(d) To persevere is favorable.
3. What does a Warrior face overwhelming odds with?
(b) All of these.
4. Which of these are things that line the side of the door the Warrior is trying to open?
(a) Desire and contempt.
(b) Desire and truth.
(c) Fear and desire.
(d) Compassion and contempt.
5. Why doesn't a Warrior flee his aggressor?
(a) If he did, his enemy wouldn't show him the same courtesy.
(b) If he did, he would give the enemy greater power than he deserves.
(c) If he did, he would become himself, his enemy.
(d) If he did, his enemy would relentlessly follow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does a knight write in the place of his previous life?
2. What words give a Warrior renewed strength?
3. A warrior of light sometimes fights with ________.
4. What doesn't a Warrior do, in regards to his enemy?
5. A Warrior doesn't go into battle without knowing what?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)