|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a warrior realize regarding repeated experiences?
(a) That he is lacking something.
(b) That they have the aim to teach him something he doesn't want to learn.
(c) That he is missing something; it is a time for meditation.
(d) That he hasn't learned the lesson the first time.
2. Why does a Warrior back down from a fight with a stronger opponent?
(a) If he knows his opponent cannot be defeated, he cannot summon his iron will.
(b) If he cannot believe in his mission, he cannot succeed in it.
(c) If he is patient and waits, his enemy will tire himself out.
(d) If he cannot understand the motive, he cannot find courage.
3. "A Warrior is as wise as a(n) _____ and as innocent as a ______."
(a) Serpent, dove.
(b) Dolphin, kitten.
(c) Elephant, child.
(d) Owl, fawn.
4. What works with a warrior?
(a) Both of these.
(c) Celestial forces.
(d) Neither of these.
5. How does a Warrior speak of others?
(a) Freely without reservation.
(b) As if they were present and listening.
(c) Freely without thought.
(d) As if they will never hear what is said.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best way to convince an enemy not to attack?
2. What do all believers know?
3. What does a warrior see?
4. Although the Warrior carefully studies the position he intends to conquer, _________.
5. What word is full of traps?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)