|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A Warrior needs people, but not for what?
(b) All of these.
2. What question does a Warrior ask himself at the end of a battle?
(a) Did I fight the good fight?
(b) Was I the hand of God on Earth?
(c) Was I just and righteous?
(d) Did I win the battle?
3. What does a Warrior of the Light keep his heart free of?
4. Why does a Warrior continue to encourage others?
(a) It is the generous thing to do.
(b) It also encourages himself.
(c) A Warrior is strong of heart.
(d) All of these.
5. When a Warrior needs help he ________.
(a) Looks to his heart and asks himself what he should do.
(b) Looks to his friends to see how they resolve, or fail to resolve their problems.
(c) Looks to his God and asks what he should do.
(d) Looks to his parents to see what they would have done in his situation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a warrior of the light know?
2. To whom does a Warrior offer his conquests?
3. What does the Arabic proverb say?
4. What doesn't a Warrior do, in regards to his enemy?
5. In war, what is the key to victory?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)