|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a Warrior do when he is faced with a monotonous task?
(a) Transforms work into prayer.
(b) Tells his comrades to do it.
(c) Transforms work into meditation.
(d) Utilizes the time to go over something that bothers him.
2. Why is a Warrior constantly trying to improve himself?
(a) If he allows himself to grow careless, he might lose his life.
(b) Each blow has to have the strength and skill of all the Warriors before him.
(c) He must always come out the victor in battle.
(d) He must always be kept at a distance from his enemies.
3. How is a Warrior of the Light adaptable?
(a) He can make a spear out of eggshells.
(b) He utilizes everything at his command.
(c) He is always prepared.
(d) He uses different techniques in different situations.
4. Something is wrong when a Warrior of the Light watches a sunset and ________.
(a) Feels lonely.
(b) Is not encouraged.
(c) Feels no joy.
(d) Is pained.
5. " A revolution takes ____ to settle in."
Short Answer Questions
1. How is a Warrior's spirit chained?
2. Once he has started, a Warrior of the Light _________.
3. What word is full of traps?
4. It is not winning every single battle that matters but _________.
5. What does it mean to a Warrior when things go silent?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)