|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing a Warrior will not put up with?
(a) Ill doings.
2. A Warrior uses a mixture of what?
(a) Sorrow and joy.
(b) Truth and betrayal.
(c) Trust and acceptance.
(d) Discipline and compassion.
3. What is the key to ones victory?
(a) The ability to feign weakness.
(b) The ability to surprise ones opponent.
(c) The ability to take down an opponent.
(d) Trust in God.
4. What small thing can mean the end of a healthy organism?
(a) A moment of hesitation.
(b) A snake in the grass.
(c) An invisible cell.
(d) A lack of motivation.
5. What is the source of the Warriors strength?
(a) Those who have loved him in the past.
(b) Those who have offended him in the past.
(c) Those who have hurt him in the past.
(d) Those who have defeated him in the past.
Short Answer Questions
1. For a Warrior to have faith in his path, _______.
2. What was never the leader of any important new movement?
3. Why does a Warrior focus on the small things?
4. Why is a Warrior calm and secure?
5. He does not ask anyone else for ______ to wield his sword.
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)