|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does a Warrior of the Light sometimes behave like water?
(a) He has the ability to erode his enemies.
(b) He flows around obstacles he encounters.
(c) He freezes in uncertainty.
(d) He is faster when warm, slower when cold.
2. How does a Warrior speak of others?
(a) As if they were present and listening.
(b) Freely without thought.
(c) As if they will never hear what is said.
(d) Freely without reservation.
3. What does God teach us through death?
(b) That he is in control.
(c) The value of life.
(d) To respect life.
4. Why does a Warrior not talk about his defeats?
(a) He is not a goat and therefore doesn't bleat.
(b) He cannot waste energy on words that can do nothing.
(c) He is often afraid of being known as weak.
(d) He doesn't want to appear a coward, instead being a pinnacle of heroism.
5. What was never the leader of any important new movement?
(d) A lack of enthusiasm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the source of the Warriors strength?
2. A Warrior doesn't go into battle without knowing what?
3. What does a warrior see?
4. A warrior of light sometimes fights with ________.
5. What does a Warrior do if he is confronted with someone he has wronged in the past?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)