|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a Warrior face overwhelming odds with?
(b) All of these.
2. When does a Warrior know that he is in a crisis?
(a) When he loses the ones he loves.
(b) When he loses every battle he enters.
(c) When he is lonely and there is no one beside him.
(d) When he is separated from things he has always loved.
3. What leads through the heart of the warrior?
(c) All roads.
4. Why is a Warrior calm and secure?
(a) He knows he is only an instrument of the light.
(b) He knows that he has always done the best he could.
(c) He is loved and has faith in everything going according to plans.
(d) He knows that he can benefit from the company of the light.
5. Why is a Warrior unconcerned about envy?
(a) Envy is a useful motivational tool.
(b) Everyone should learn to deal with it.
(c) Everyone should be envious of someone.
(d) Envy is the driving force behind achievement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What skill does a Warrior utilize when faced with an enemy stronger than he is?
2. What animal relies on its accuracy to spear a fish?
3. What words give a Warrior renewed strength?
4. What does a Warrior always carry with him?
5. What is the key to ones victory?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)