|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it, in archery that can ruin a shot?
(a) The archers own overactive desire.
(b) The archers breathlessness.
(c) The archers unmitigated enthusiasm.
(d) The archers feeling of decay.
2. Something is wrong when a Warrior of the Light watches a sunset and ________.
(a) Is not encouraged.
(b) Feels no joy.
(c) Feels lonely.
(d) Is pained.
3. "The Warrior of the Light always manages to balance ________."
(a) Rigor and Mercy.
(b) Justice and Mercy.
(c) Truth and Discipline.
(d) Justice and Discipline.
4. What does the body and soul need?
(a) New challenges.
(b) A new leader, worthy of respect.
(c) Faith and conviction.
(d) Hope and challenges.
5. What is life compared to?
(a) A poker game.
(b) A game of checkers.
(c) A game of chess.
(d) A game of cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it not the Warrior's responsibility to do?
2. How does a Warrior of the Light sometimes behave like water?
3. What is a Warrior of the Light when he meditates?
4. Why does a Warrior not need to be reminded of all the help he has been given?
5. What does a Warrior always carry with him?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)