|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
(a) With a touch of madness.
(b) With detachment.
(c) With courage.
(d) With utmost conviction.
2. Something is wrong when a Warrior of the Light watches a sunset and ________.
(a) Is not encouraged.
(b) Feels lonely.
(c) Is pained.
(d) Feels no joy.
3. What two things can a warrior never be without in battle?
(a) His courage and his bravery.
(b) Inspiration and experience.
(c) His faith and his sword.
(d) His heart and his mettle.
4. A Warrior uses a mixture of what?
(a) Sorrow and joy.
(b) Discipline and compassion.
(c) Truth and betrayal.
(d) Trust and acceptance.
5. "The Way involves respect for all _____ and _____."
(a) Dreams, ambitions.
(b) Small, subtle.
(c) Hopes, wisdom.
(d) Children, thoughts.
Short Answer Questions
1. A warrior takes every opportunity to ________.
2. What does a warrior never carry with them?
3. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
4. What things are a part of a Warrior's nature?
5. What does a Warrior of light attempt to show through his generosity?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)