|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing a warrior asks himself before embarking on a battle?
(a) How far have I developed my abilities?
(b) What are my odds of not being hurt?
(c) How likely am I to win?
(d) How likely am I to die?
2. What things are a part of a Warrior's nature?
(a) Eating and drinking.
(b) A taste for the Good Fight.
(c) Love and affection.
(d) All of these.
3. What does a Warrior always carry with him?
(b) All of these.
4. What does a Warrior of light attempt to show through his generosity?
(a) None of these.
(b) A standard that all people should adhere to.
(c) What every person is capable of achieving.
(d) How humanity should live.
5. What is it, in archery that can ruin a shot?
(a) The archers unmitigated enthusiasm.
(b) The archers own overactive desire.
(c) The archers breathlessness.
(d) The archers feeling of decay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two things can a warrior never be without in battle?
2. A warrior only risks his heart for ________.
3. Although the Warrior carefully studies the position he intends to conquer, _________.
4. Where does a gazelle's power lie?
5. "The Way involves respect for all _____ and _____."
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)