|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing a warrior asks himself before embarking on a battle?
(a) How likely am I to win?
(b) What are my odds of not being hurt?
(c) How likely am I to die?
(d) How far have I developed my abilities?
2. A prolonged war finally destroys the ______ too.
3. What animal doesn't fear the hyena?
(a) A bear.
(b) A lion.
(c) A tiger.
(d) A panther.
4. What is it not the Warrior's responsibility to do?
(a) Judge the dreams of others.
(b) Waste time criticizing other people's decisions.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
5. When a Warrior talks to himself, he doesn't communicate with what?
(a) His heart.
(b) The voices in his head.
(c) Some higher wisdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is life compared to?
2. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
3. It is not winning every single battle that matters but _________.
4. Once he has started, a Warrior of the Light _________.
5. What two things can a warrior never be without in battle?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)