|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A warrior takes every opportunity to ________.
(b) Teach himself.
(d) Win a battle.
2. How does a Warrior of the Light sometimes behave like water?
(a) He freezes in uncertainty.
(b) He flows around obstacles he encounters.
(c) He is faster when warm, slower when cold.
(d) He has the ability to erode his enemies.
3. What does the warrior of the light make use of, other than his own strength?
(a) His opponents energy.
(b) His opponents fear.
(c) His opponents courage.
(d) His opponents heart.
4. "The Warrior of the Light always manages to balance ________."
(a) Justice and Mercy.
(b) Justice and Discipline.
(c) Rigor and Mercy.
(d) Truth and Discipline.
5. In war, what is the key to victory?
(a) None of these.
(b) The ability to trick one's opponent.
(c) The ability to maintain composure.
(d) The ability to surprise ones opponent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the body and soul need?
2. A Warrior uses a mixture of what?
3. What is the main teaching of the I Ching?
4. What is the key to ones victory?
5. "The Way involves respect for all _____ and _____."
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)