|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it not the Warrior's responsibility to do?
(a) Judge the dreams of others.
(b) Waste time criticizing other people's decisions.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
2. When a Warrior needs help he ________.
(a) Looks to his heart and asks himself what he should do.
(b) Looks to his parents to see what they would have done in his situation.
(c) Looks to his friends to see how they resolve, or fail to resolve their problems.
(d) Looks to his God and asks what he should do.
3. What does a warrior never carry with them?
4. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
(a) With courage.
(b) With utmost conviction.
(c) With a touch of madness.
(d) With detachment.
5. "The Warrior of the Light always manages to balance ________."
(a) Justice and Mercy.
(b) Truth and Discipline.
(c) Rigor and Mercy.
(d) Justice and Discipline.
Short Answer Questions
1. What counts more than enthusiasm and training in a battle?
2. What does a warrior see?
3. A warrior of light sometimes fights with ________.
4. What does the warrior of the light make use of, other than his own strength?
5. Where does a gazelle's power lie?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)