|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a warrior never carry with them?
2. What is the best way to convince an enemy not to attack?
(a) Convince him you will kill him.
(b) Have unbridled confidence.
(c) Convince him that you are the better warrior.
(d) Convince him he will gain little by fighting with you.
3. Although the Warrior carefully studies the position he intends to conquer, _________.
(a) It is difficult to account for every situation.
(b) It is impossible to be right all the time.
(c) It is impossible to foresee everything.
(d) It is usually a fruitless endeavor.
4. Why does a Warrior continue to encourage others?
(a) All of these.
(b) A Warrior is strong of heart.
(c) It also encourages himself.
(d) It is the generous thing to do.
5. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
(a) And upon examination usually is.
(b) All of these.
(c) And it is within this madness that ideas flow.
(d) But this is just a disguise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What counts more than enthusiasm and training in a battle?
2. A warrior doesn't pay attention to friends that believe he has lost enthusiasm because....?
3. What does a warrior never resort to?
4. It is not winning every single battle that matters but _________.
5. Why are there no abstractions to the Warrior?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)