|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the key to ones victory?
(a) The ability to feign weakness.
(b) The ability to surprise ones opponent.
(c) The ability to take down an opponent.
(d) Trust in God.
2. When a Warrior needs help he ________.
(a) Looks to his heart and asks himself what he should do.
(b) Looks to his God and asks what he should do.
(c) Looks to his parents to see what they would have done in his situation.
(d) Looks to his friends to see how they resolve, or fail to resolve their problems.
3. A warrior doesn't pay attention to friends that believe he has lost enthusiasm because....?
(a) They don't know his tactics.
(b) They are rude.
(c) They will never truly understand him.
(d) They are jealous.
4. What is it not the Warrior's responsibility to do?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Judge the dreams of others.
(d) Waste time criticizing other people's decisions.
5. A Warrior uses a mixture of what?
(a) Trust and acceptance.
(b) Truth and betrayal.
(c) Discipline and compassion.
(d) Sorrow and joy.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does a Warrior hear the words that his guardian angel is trying to tell him?
2. What leads through the heart of the warrior?
3. What two things can a warrior never be without in battle?
4. What things does a warrior balance?
5. What things help a Warrior in battle?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)