|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a warrior never carry with them?
2. A warrior does not spend his days playing the _________.
(a) Role that others have chosen for him.
(b) Feeble minded fool.
(d) Role of the almighty: he is subservient.
3. How does a warrior accept each challenge?
(a) As an opportunity to transform himself.
(b) All of these.
(c) As an opportunity to learn and gain experience.
(d) As a chance to be a better person.
4. "The Way involves respect for all _____ and _____."
(a) Dreams, ambitions.
(b) Children, thoughts.
(c) Small, subtle.
(d) Hopes, wisdom.
5. A Warrior uses a mixture of what?
(a) Discipline and compassion.
(b) Truth and betrayal.
(c) Sorrow and joy.
(d) Trust and acceptance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What philosopher is mentioned on page 26?
2. What is it, in archery that can ruin a shot?
3. What is a Warrior of the Light when he meditates?
4. For a Warrior to have faith in his path, _______.
5. What does a Warrior of light attempt to show through his generosity?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)