|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does a gazelle's power lie?
(a) In its sense of smell.
(b) All of these.
(c) In its speed.
(d) In it's legs.
2. Although the Warrior carefully studies the position he intends to conquer, _________.
(a) It is usually a fruitless endeavor.
(b) It is impossible to foresee everything.
(c) It is difficult to account for every situation.
(d) It is impossible to be right all the time.
3. What things help a Warrior in battle?
(b) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
4. What does a warrior see?
(a) Things that last.
(b) None of these.
(c) Things that are in flux.
(d) Things that no on else can.
5. How does a warrior accept each challenge?
(a) As a chance to be a better person.
(b) As an opportunity to transform himself.
(c) All of these.
(d) As an opportunity to learn and gain experience.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a Warrior of light attempt to show through his generosity?
2. When a Warrior talks to himself, he doesn't communicate with what?
3. What does the warrior of the light make use of, other than his own strength?
4. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
5. What things does a warrior balance?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)