|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a warrior never resort to?
2. A warrior doesn't pay attention to friends that believe he has lost enthusiasm because....?
(a) They are jealous.
(b) They will never truly understand him.
(c) They are rude.
(d) They don't know his tactics.
3. A warrior of light sometimes fights with ________.
(a) Those he is indifferent to.
(b) Those he hates.
(c) His family.
(d) Those he loves.
4. What does a warrior realize regarding repeated experiences?
(a) That he hasn't learned the lesson the first time.
(b) That they have the aim to teach him something he doesn't want to learn.
(c) That he is lacking something.
(d) That he is missing something; it is a time for meditation.
5. A warrior takes every opportunity to ________.
(a) Win a battle.
(b) Teach himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best way to convince an enemy not to attack?
2. What works with a warrior?
3. What is the main teaching of the I Ching?
4. What is the key to ones victory?
5. A prolonged war finally destroys the ______ too.
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)