|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the key to ones victory?
(a) The ability to take down an opponent.
(b) The ability to surprise ones opponent.
(c) Trust in God.
(d) The ability to feign weakness.
2. What was never the leader of any important new movement?
(b) A lack of enthusiasm.
3. What does a warrior never resort to?
4. Although the Warrior carefully studies the position he intends to conquer, _________.
(a) It is difficult to account for every situation.
(b) It is usually a fruitless endeavor.
(c) It is impossible to be right all the time.
(d) It is impossible to foresee everything.
5. What is the main teaching of the I Ching?
(a) To persevere is favorable.
(b) To be strong is favorable.
(c) To respect oneself is to respect life.
(d) To insist is favorable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the warrior of the light make use of, other than his own strength?
2. What is it not the Warrior's responsibility to do?
3. What does a Warrior of light attempt to show through his generosity?
4. What is it, in archery that can ruin a shot?
5. When a Warrior needs help he ________.
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)