|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What of these three things is not a part of the Warrior when he enters a fight?
(a) The moves he learned in training.
(d) The strikes he learned in training.
2. Why are there no abstractions to the Warrior?
(a) Everything is an omen of the things to come.
(b) Everything is a message from God and therefore should be obeyed.
(c) Everything is concrete and everything is meaningful.
(d) Everything is an indication of where he should be and who he should be.
3. What does the body and soul need?
(a) Faith and conviction.
(b) A new leader, worthy of respect.
(c) Hope and challenges.
(d) New challenges.
4. What animal doesn't fear the hyena?
(a) A lion.
(b) A tiger.
(c) A panther.
(d) A bear.
5. What does a warrior never carry with them?
Short Answer Questions
1. Once he has started, a Warrior of the Light _________.
2. A warrior only risks his heart for ________.
3. What does a warrior never resort to?
4. A warrior takes every opportunity to ________.
5. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)