|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What things does a warrior balance?
(a) None of these.
(b) Truth and dishonesty.
(c) Trust and wariness.
(d) Solitude and dependence.
2. What of these three things is not a part of the Warrior when he enters a fight?
(a) The strikes he learned in training.
(b) The moves he learned in training.
3. A warrior does not spend his days playing the _________.
(b) Role that others have chosen for him.
(c) Feeble minded fool.
(d) Role of the almighty: he is subservient.
4. Something is wrong when a Warrior of the Light watches a sunset and ________.
(a) Is pained.
(b) Feels no joy.
(c) Feels lonely.
(d) Is not encouraged.
5. It is not winning every single battle that matters but _________.
(a) How the war ends.
(b) How the sides bury their dead.
(c) Fighting the right fight.
(d) How the war continues.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does a Warrior continue to encourage others?
2. What is a Warrior of the Light when he meditates?
3. What animal relies on its accuracy to spear a fish?
4. How does a Warrior of the Light sometimes behave like water?
5. What does a Warrior of light attempt to show through his generosity?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)