|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a warrior never resort to?
2. "The Way involves respect for all _____ and _____."
(a) Hopes, wisdom.
(b) Dreams, ambitions.
(c) Small, subtle.
(d) Children, thoughts.
3. What things does a warrior balance?
(a) Solitude and dependence.
(b) Trust and wariness.
(c) Truth and dishonesty.
(d) None of these.
4. "The Warrior of the Light always manages to balance ________."
(a) Justice and Mercy.
(b) Truth and Discipline.
(c) Rigor and Mercy.
(d) Justice and Discipline.
5. What animal relies on its accuracy to spear a fish?
(a) The flamingo.
(b) The crane.
(c) The heron.
(d) The seagull.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two things can a warrior never be without in battle?
2. A warrior only risks his heart for ________.
3. What does a Warrior always carry with him?
4. A warrior takes every opportunity to ________.
5. What does a warrior never carry with them?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)