|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing a warrior asks himself before embarking on a battle?
(a) How likely am I to die?
(b) What are my odds of not being hurt?
(c) How likely am I to win?
(d) How far have I developed my abilities?
2. Accumulating love brings what?
3. What two things can a warrior never be without in battle?
(a) His heart and his mettle.
(b) Inspiration and experience.
(c) His faith and his sword.
(d) His courage and his bravery.
4. What is life compared to?
(a) A game of checkers.
(b) A game of cards.
(c) A poker game.
(d) A game of chess.
5. It is not winning every single battle that matters but _________.
(a) How the war ends.
(b) How the war continues.
(c) Fighting the right fight.
(d) How the sides bury their dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. When a Warrior needs help he ________.
2. Although the Warrior carefully studies the position he intends to conquer, _________.
3. In war, what is the key to victory?
4. What leads through the heart of the warrior?
5. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)