|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
(a) With a touch of madness.
(b) With courage.
(c) With utmost conviction.
(d) With detachment.
2. What counts more than enthusiasm and training in a battle?
3. What does a warrior of the light know?
(a) He has much to learn.
(b) He is never through learning.
(c) None of these.
(d) He has much to be grateful for.
4. Who are a Warriors best teachers?
(a) His friends and his allies.
(b) The people with whom he shares the battlefield.
(c) Their parents.
(d) Their instructors.
5. What things help a Warrior in battle?
(a) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is life compared to?
2. Where does a gazelle's power lie?
3. What is the key to ones victory?
4. "The Warrior of the Light always manages to balance ________."
5. A warrior takes every opportunity to ________.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)