|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Something is wrong when a Warrior of the Light watches a sunset and ________.
(a) Feels no joy.
(b) Feels lonely.
(c) Is not encouraged.
(d) Is pained.
2. It is not winning every single battle that matters but _________.
(a) How the war ends.
(b) How the sides bury their dead.
(c) Fighting the right fight.
(d) How the war continues.
3. For a Warrior to have faith in his path, _______.
(a) He has to prove that other people are wrong.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) He doesn't have to prove that other people's paths are wrong.
(d) Both of these.
4. What things are a part of a Warrior's nature?
(a) A taste for the Good Fight.
(b) Eating and drinking.
(c) Love and affection.
(d) All of these.
5. Accumulating love brings what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best way to convince an enemy not to attack?
2. When a Warrior needs help he ________.
3. What of these three things is not a part of the Warrior when he enters a fight?
4. Where does a gazelle's power lie?
5. What is it not the Warrior's responsibility to do?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)