|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Accumulating love brings what?
2. Who are a Warriors best teachers?
(a) Their parents.
(b) His friends and his allies.
(c) The people with whom he shares the battlefield.
(d) Their instructors.
3. What does the body and soul need?
(a) New challenges.
(b) Faith and conviction.
(c) Hope and challenges.
(d) A new leader, worthy of respect.
4. What does a warrior never resort to?
5. What animal relies on its accuracy to spear a fish?
(a) The seagull.
(b) The heron.
(c) The crane.
(d) The flamingo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What counts more than enthusiasm and training in a battle?
2. What is life compared to?
3. What does a warrior realize regarding repeated experiences?
4. Where does a gazelle's power lie?
5. What is it, in archery that can ruin a shot?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)