|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What things help a Warrior in battle?
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
2. How does a Warrior of the Light sometimes behave like water?
(a) He has the ability to erode his enemies.
(b) He freezes in uncertainty.
(c) He flows around obstacles he encounters.
(d) He is faster when warm, slower when cold.
3. It is not winning every single battle that matters but _________.
(a) How the war continues.
(b) How the war ends.
(c) Fighting the right fight.
(d) How the sides bury their dead.
4. What does a warrior never carry with them?
5. What is the best way to convince an enemy not to attack?
(a) Have unbridled confidence.
(b) Convince him that you are the better warrior.
(c) Convince him you will kill him.
(d) Convince him he will gain little by fighting with you.
Short Answer Questions
1. What philosopher is mentioned on page 26?
2. What does a Warrior always carry with him?
3. What leads through the heart of the warrior?
4. What is it not the Warrior's responsibility to do?
5. In war, what is the key to victory?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)