|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What leads through the heart of the warrior?
(a) All roads.
2. Although the Warrior carefully studies the position he intends to conquer, _________.
(a) It is difficult to account for every situation.
(b) It is impossible to foresee everything.
(c) It is impossible to be right all the time.
(d) It is usually a fruitless endeavor.
3. What is it not the Warrior's responsibility to do?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Waste time criticizing other people's decisions.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Judge the dreams of others.
4. What is the key to ones victory?
(a) The ability to feign weakness.
(b) Trust in God.
(c) The ability to surprise ones opponent.
(d) The ability to take down an opponent.
5. Accumulating love brings what?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does a Warrior of the Light sometimes behave like water?
2. What is the best way to convince an enemy not to attack?
3. Why does a Warrior continue to encourage others?
4. For a Warrior to have faith in his path, _______.
5. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)