|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are a Warriors best teachers?
(a) Their parents.
(b) His friends and his allies.
(c) The people with whom he shares the battlefield.
(d) Their instructors.
2. What is the best way to convince an enemy not to attack?
(a) Have unbridled confidence.
(b) Convince him that you are the better warrior.
(c) Convince him he will gain little by fighting with you.
(d) Convince him you will kill him.
3. What is the first thing a warrior asks himself before embarking on a battle?
(a) What are my odds of not being hurt?
(b) How far have I developed my abilities?
(c) How likely am I to die?
(d) How likely am I to win?
4. Although the Warrior carefully studies the position he intends to conquer, _________.
(a) It is difficult to account for every situation.
(b) It is usually a fruitless endeavor.
(c) It is impossible to foresee everything.
(d) It is impossible to be right all the time.
5. What philosopher is mentioned on page 26?
(a) Rene Descartes.
(b) Lao Tzu.
(c) Jean Jacques Rousseau.
(d) John Locke.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is not winning every single battle that matters but _________.
2. "The Warrior of the Light always manages to balance ________."
3. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
4. What two things can a warrior never be without in battle?
5. What of these three things is not a part of the Warrior when he enters a fight?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)