|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Although the Warrior carefully studies the position he intends to conquer, _________.
(a) It is impossible to foresee everything.
(b) It is usually a fruitless endeavor.
(c) It is difficult to account for every situation.
(d) It is impossible to be right all the time.
2. A warrior takes every opportunity to ________.
(b) Teach himself.
(c) Win a battle.
3. What is life compared to?
(a) A game of cards.
(b) A game of chess.
(c) A poker game.
(d) A game of checkers.
4. What animal relies on its accuracy to spear a fish?
(a) The seagull.
(b) The flamingo.
(c) The heron.
(d) The crane.
5. What counts more than enthusiasm and training in a battle?
Short Answer Questions
1. Once he has started, a Warrior of the Light _________.
2. Who never makes the same mistake twice?
3. What does a warrior of the light know?
4. What does a warrior never carry with them?
5. A prolonged war finally destroys the ______ too.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)