|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 17-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is not winning every single battle that matters but _________.
(a) How the war ends.
(b) How the sides bury their dead.
(c) How the war continues.
(d) Fighting the right fight.
2. It is a waste of time to fight for a ______.
3. What does a warrior see?
(a) Things that no on else can.
(b) Things that are in flux.
(c) Things that last.
(d) None of these.
4. Who are a Warriors best teachers?
(a) The people with whom he shares the battlefield.
(b) His friends and his allies.
(c) Their parents.
(d) Their instructors.
5. What is it not the Warrior's responsibility to do?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Judge the dreams of others.
(c) Waste time criticizing other people's decisions.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are there no abstractions to the Warrior?
2. How does a warrior accept each challenge?
3. What is life compared to?
4. From where does a Warrior hear the words that his guardian angel is trying to tell him?
5. What works with a warrior?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)