Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main teaching of the I Ching?
(a) To insist is favorable.
(b) To be strong is favorable.
(c) To persevere is favorable.
(d) To respect oneself is to respect life.
2. What is the key to ones victory?
(a) The ability to feign weakness.
(b) The ability to surprise ones opponent.
(c) The ability to take down an opponent.
(d) Trust in God.
3. What is a dignified, not cowardly, gesture?
(a) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
4. What does a warrior of the light know?
(a) He is never through learning.
(b) He has much to be grateful for.
(c) None of these.
(d) He has much to learn.
5. A Warrior never fights with anyone who does not deserve what?
(a) The blood from his veins.
(b) The honor of combat.
(c) The trust of his sword.
(d) The blade of his sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. A Warrior uses a mixture of what?
2. What of these three things is not a part of the Warrior when he enters a fight?
3. Accumulating love brings what?
4. Why does a Warrior not need to be reminded of all the help he has been given?
5. What does a Warrior do in the silence?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)