|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 52-72.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is a Warrior of the light in this world?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) To fight on behalf of justice.
(d) To help his fellow man.
2. What does a Warrior do when faced with anxiety?
(a) Goes to his neighbor and seeks reassurance.
(b) All of these.
(c) Goes to his family and seeks their solace.
(d) Goes to his tent and meditates.
3. What does a Warrior face overwhelming odds with?
(d) All of these.
4. What philosopher is mentioned on page 26?
(a) Rene Descartes.
(b) Lao Tzu.
(c) Jean Jacques Rousseau.
(d) John Locke.
5. "The Way involves respect for all _____ and _____."
(a) Dreams, ambitions.
(b) Children, thoughts.
(c) Hopes, wisdom.
(d) Small, subtle.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what regard doesn't a Warrior behave like a child?
2. Why doesn't the Warrior ever listen to what the devil has to say?
3. What of these three things is not a part of the Warrior when he enters a fight?
4. What doesn't a Warrior do, in regards to his enemy?
5. Why is a Warrior constantly trying to improve himself?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)