|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 52-72.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't a Warrior flee his aggressor?
(a) If he did, he would give the enemy greater power than he deserves.
(b) If he did, his enemy wouldn't show him the same courtesy.
(c) If he did, he would become himself, his enemy.
(d) If he did, his enemy would relentlessly follow.
2. From where does a Warrior hear the words that his guardian angel is trying to tell him?
(a) His family.
(b) His neighbor.
(c) Himself, during meditation.
(d) His friends.
3. What small thing can mean the end of a healthy organism?
(a) A lack of motivation.
(b) A moment of hesitation.
(c) A snake in the grass.
(d) An invisible cell.
4. Who never makes the same mistake twice?
(a) All of these.
5. What does a Warrior of light attempt to show through his generosity?
(a) What every person is capable of achieving.
(b) None of these.
(c) How humanity should live.
(d) A standard that all people should adhere to.
Short Answer Questions
1. A Warrior's actions are what?
2. Once he has started, a Warrior of the Light _________.
3. What things does a Warrior tell a story with?
4. " A revolution takes ____ to settle in."
5. Why doesn't a Warrior of the Light trust exclusively in his intelligence?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)