|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 52-72.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a student who challenges a teacher really want?
(a) To keep dialogue open.
(b) All of these.
(c) To beat the teacher.
(d) To talk to the warrior.
2. What would happen if a Warrior bows his head?
(a) He would fail to see that which he was about to accomplish.
(b) None of these.
(c) He would lose sight of the horizon of his dreams.
(d) He would fail in his attempt to overthrow the unrighteous.
3. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
(a) And upon examination usually is.
(b) And it is within this madness that ideas flow.
(c) All of these.
(d) But this is just a disguise.
4. What things help a Warrior in battle?
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
5. A Warrior's actions are what?
(b) Belied by ulterior motives.
Short Answer Questions
1. For a Warrior to have faith in his path, _______.
2. A warrior only risks his heart for ________.
3. For what purpose does a Warrior invite Evil into his tent?
4. What does a Warrior not do when faced with a pause in the struggle?
5. Why is a Warrior scared of making important decisions?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)