|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 52-72.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it not the Warrior's responsibility to do?
(a) Waste time criticizing other people's decisions.
(b) Judge the dreams of others.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
2. What things are a part of a Warrior's nature?
(a) Love and affection.
(b) Eating and drinking.
(c) A taste for the Good Fight.
(d) All of these.
3. A warrior only risks his heart for ________.
(a) Someone who is deserving.
(b) Someone he trusts.
(c) Something worthwhile.
(d) A dream.
4. Why are there no abstractions to the Warrior?
(a) Everything is a message from God and therefore should be obeyed.
(b) Everything is concrete and everything is meaningful.
(c) Everything is an indication of where he should be and who he should be.
(d) Everything is an omen of the things to come.
5. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
(a) With utmost conviction.
(b) With a touch of madness.
(c) With detachment.
(d) With courage.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is not winning every single battle that matters but _________.
2. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
3. "The Way involves respect for all _____ and _____."
4. "The memory of a past moment of ____ allows _____ to be reborn with each new morning."
5. "The Warrior of the Light always manages to balance ________."
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)