|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 52-72.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What things does a warrior balance?
(a) None of these.
(b) Trust and wariness.
(c) Truth and dishonesty.
(d) Solitude and dependence.
2. A warrior doesn't pay attention to friends that believe he has lost enthusiasm because....?
(a) They will never truly understand him.
(b) They are rude.
(c) They are jealous.
(d) They don't know his tactics.
3. What is a Warrior surprised to hear when he listens to his conscience?
(a) That both will help him if given the chance.
(b) That both sides say the same thing.
(c) That he will never succeed.
(d) That he is always in the wrong.
4. What does a Warrior become aware of, when he is not in a hurry?
(a) The lay of the land.
(b) The firmness of his step.
(c) The way of the world.
(d) The direction he is headed.
5. Who are a Warriors best teachers?
(a) The people with whom he shares the battlefield.
(b) Their instructors.
(c) His friends and his allies.
(d) Their parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it, in archery that can ruin a shot?
2. Why doesn't the Warrior ever listen to what the devil has to say?
3. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
4. Why does a Warrior back down from a fight with a stronger opponent?
5. A warrior does not spend his days playing the _________.
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)