|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 52-72.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does an opponent make a Warrior fight for?
(a) His beliefs.
(b) His family.
(c) His dreams.
(d) His friends.
2. What was never the leader of any important new movement?
(c) A lack of enthusiasm.
3. What does a Warrior do in the silence?
(a) He puts down his armor and weapons and relaxes.
(b) He trains himself in the use of the sword and keeps his eye on the horizon.
(c) All of these.
(d) He talks to people and gets an idea of their battle strategy.
4. A warrior does not spend his days playing the _________.
(b) Role of the almighty: he is subservient.
(c) Feeble minded fool.
(d) Role that others have chosen for him.
5. What animal doesn't fear the hyena?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A panther.
(c) A bear.
(d) A lion.
Short Answer Questions
1. "The Way involves respect for all _____ and _____."
2. What is it, in archery that can ruin a shot?
3. What animal relies on its accuracy to spear a fish?
4. Why doesn't a Warrior flee his aggressor?
5. What is the first thing a warrior asks himself before embarking on a battle?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)