|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 52-72.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When a Warrior needs help he ________.
(a) Looks to his heart and asks himself what he should do.
(b) Looks to his God and asks what he should do.
(c) Looks to his parents to see what they would have done in his situation.
(d) Looks to his friends to see how they resolve, or fail to resolve their problems.
2. What does a Warrior do when faced with anxiety?
(a) All of these.
(b) Goes to his tent and meditates.
(c) Goes to his family and seeks their solace.
(d) Goes to his neighbor and seeks reassurance.
3. A prolonged war finally destroys the ______ too.
4. Why does a Warrior defend his ideas in public?
(a) Fighting for what is just and righteous always leads to women and wine.
(b) So he may gain the conviction and trust of his friends and allies.
(c) After you have done so, you make an effort to live accordingly.
(d) So he can pass off the image of a just, and righteous person.
5. What does a Warrior of light attempt to show through his generosity?
(a) How humanity should live.
(b) What every person is capable of achieving.
(c) None of these.
(d) A standard that all people should adhere to.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is a Warrior calm and secure?
2. What works with a warrior?
3. What does a Warrior of the Light keep his heart free of?
4. What do people wear to disguise a heart of fire?
5. What things does a warrior balance?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)