|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 52-72.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is not winning every single battle that matters but _________.
(a) How the war ends.
(b) How the war continues.
(c) How the sides bury their dead.
(d) Fighting the right fight.
2. In what regard doesn't a Warrior behave like a child?
(a) He makes fun of others.
(b) Has fun and plays.
(c) Talks nonsense,
(d) Ask childish questions.
3. What is the key to ones victory?
(a) The ability to feign weakness.
(b) Trust in God.
(c) The ability to surprise ones opponent.
(d) The ability to take down an opponent.
4. Why doesn't a Warrior rest for longer than he should?
(a) He is not in full control of his faculties.
(b) He could get lazy.
(c) Time can pass like a Sunday afternoon.
(d) He might never go back to battle.
5. What things does a Warrior tell a story with?
(b) All of these.
(c) Slight exaggeration.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best way to convince an enemy not to attack?
2. What does a Warrior become aware of, when he is not in a hurry?
3. "The Way involves respect for all _____ and _____."
4. A Warrior's opponents exist to test his _______.
5. Accumulating love brings what?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)