|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 52-72.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When a Warrior talks to himself, he doesn't communicate with what?
(a) Some higher wisdom.
(b) The voices in his head.
(c) His heart.
2. What skill does a Warrior utilize when faced with an enemy stronger than he is?
(b) Strength of Will.
3. It is a waste of time to fight for a ______.
4. What does a warrior never carry with them?
5. What is a Warrior of the Light when he meditates?
(a) A flame of truth.
(b) The image of desirability.
(c) A crystal of clarity.
(d) A spark from the Soul of the World.
Short Answer Questions
1. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
2. Why is a Warrior calm and secure?
3. Why does a Warrior back down from a fight with a stronger opponent?
4. What does a Warrior of the Light keep his heart free of?
5. Why does a Warrior continue to encourage others?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)