|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 52-72.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does a Warrior hear the words that his guardian angel is trying to tell him?
(a) His friends.
(b) His neighbor.
(c) His family.
(d) Himself, during meditation.
2. What things help a Warrior in battle?
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
3. When a Warrior talks to himself, he doesn't communicate with what?
(a) His heart.
(b) The voices in his head.
(d) Some higher wisdom.
4. What is life compared to?
(a) A game of checkers.
(b) A poker game.
(c) A game of cards.
(d) A game of chess.
5. What of these three things is not a part of the Warrior when he enters a fight?
(a) The strikes he learned in training.
(c) The moves he learned in training.
Short Answer Questions
1. A Warrior's opponents exist to test his _______.
2. Something is wrong when a Warrior of the Light watches a sunset and ________.
3. "The memory of a past moment of ____ allows _____ to be reborn with each new morning."
4. What does a Warrior know when he has fallen into an abyss, and he is unsure of whether he will get out?
5. What counts more than enthusiasm and training in a battle?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)