|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 52-72.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What of these three things is not a part of the Warrior when he enters a fight?
(a) The strikes he learned in training.
(b) The moves he learned in training.
2. What is a Warrior of the Light unafraid to do?
(a) Face judgement.
(b) Face ridicule.
(c) Face embarrassment.
(d) Face defeat.
3. What philosopher is mentioned on page 26?
(a) John Locke.
(b) Jean Jacques Rousseau.
(c) Rene Descartes.
(d) Lao Tzu.
4. Why does a Warrior defend his ideas in public?
(a) So he may gain the conviction and trust of his friends and allies.
(b) So he can pass off the image of a just, and righteous person.
(c) After you have done so, you make an effort to live accordingly.
(d) Fighting for what is just and righteous always leads to women and wine.
5. A warrior doesn't pay attention to friends that believe he has lost enthusiasm because....?
(a) They are jealous.
(b) They will never truly understand him.
(c) They are rude.
(d) They don't know his tactics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a Warrior do when faced with anxiety?
2. A Warrior needs people, but not for what?
3. When does a Warrior withdraw from the battlefield?
4. What does a warrior never resort to?
5. What counts more than enthusiasm and training in a battle?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)