|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 52-72.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What small thing can mean the end of a healthy organism?
(a) A moment of hesitation.
(b) An invisible cell.
(c) A snake in the grass.
(d) A lack of motivation.
2. What does a warrior realize regarding repeated experiences?
(a) That they have the aim to teach him something he doesn't want to learn.
(b) That he is missing something; it is a time for meditation.
(c) That he is lacking something.
(d) That he hasn't learned the lesson the first time.
3. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
(a) And it is within this madness that ideas flow.
(b) But this is just a disguise.
(c) And upon examination usually is.
(d) All of these.
4. Why does a Warrior not need to be reminded of all the help he has been given?
(a) All of these.
(b) He is sure to recognize those whom he has benefitted from.
(c) He is the first to remember.
(d) He always pays homage.
5. What is the best way to convince an enemy not to attack?
(a) Convince him you will kill him.
(b) Convince him he will gain little by fighting with you.
(c) Convince him that you are the better warrior.
(d) Have unbridled confidence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What works with a warrior?
2. Who are a Warriors best teachers?
3. What does a warrior never resort to?
4. Why does a Warrior rely partially on intuition?
5. How is a Warrior's spirit chained?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)