|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 52-72.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does a Warrior not threaten people?
(a) Running ones mouth is not a part of combat training.
(b) He is faced with public ridicule when he backs down.
(c) His sword was not meant to be used by the mouth.
(d) All of these.
2. Why does a Warrior seek out love?
(a) Without love, he is nothing.
(b) Without being loved he has no ambition.
(c) Without love, he cannot concentrate.
(d) Without love, he is weak.
3. Why doesn't a Warrior rest for longer than he should?
(a) He could get lazy.
(b) He might never go back to battle.
(c) He is not in full control of his faculties.
(d) Time can pass like a Sunday afternoon.
4. Accumulating love brings what?
5. Why is a Warrior calm and secure?
(a) He knows he is only an instrument of the light.
(b) He is loved and has faith in everything going according to plans.
(c) He knows that he has always done the best he could.
(d) He knows that he can benefit from the company of the light.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do people wear to disguise a heart of fire?
2. What does a Warrior do in the silence?
3. Although the Warrior carefully studies the position he intends to conquer, _________.
4. What does a warrior never carry with them?
5. A Warrior's opponents exist to test his _______.
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)