|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 52-72.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was never the leader of any important new movement?
(d) A lack of enthusiasm.
2. Why does a Warrior back down from a fight with a stronger opponent?
(a) If he knows his opponent cannot be defeated, he cannot summon his iron will.
(b) If he cannot believe in his mission, he cannot succeed in it.
(c) If he cannot understand the motive, he cannot find courage.
(d) If he is patient and waits, his enemy will tire himself out.
3. Why does a Warrior seek out love?
(a) Without love, he is nothing.
(b) Without being loved he has no ambition.
(c) Without love, he is weak.
(d) Without love, he cannot concentrate.
4. When a Warrior talks to himself, he doesn't communicate with what?
(a) The voices in his head.
(b) His heart.
(c) Some higher wisdom.
5. What would happen if a Warrior bows his head?
(a) He would lose sight of the horizon of his dreams.
(b) He would fail in his attempt to overthrow the unrighteous.
(c) He would fail to see that which he was about to accomplish.
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a Warrior know when he has fallen into an abyss, and he is unsure of whether he will get out?
2. In war, what is the key to victory?
3. Why doesn't a Warrior flee his aggressor?
4. What philosopher is mentioned on page 26?
5. What does it mean to a Warrior when things go silent?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)