|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 52-72.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A warrior takes every opportunity to ________.
(a) Teach himself.
(c) Win a battle.
2. "The Way involves respect for all _____ and _____."
(a) Small, subtle.
(b) Dreams, ambitions.
(c) Children, thoughts.
(d) Hopes, wisdom.
3. What is life compared to?
(a) A poker game.
(b) A game of chess.
(c) A game of cards.
(d) A game of checkers.
4. What is the best way to convince an enemy not to attack?
(a) Have unbridled confidence.
(b) Convince him you will kill him.
(c) Convince him that you are the better warrior.
(d) Convince him he will gain little by fighting with you.
5. Why does a Warrior not talk about his defeats?
(a) He is not a goat and therefore doesn't bleat.
(b) He cannot waste energy on words that can do nothing.
(c) He is often afraid of being known as weak.
(d) He doesn't want to appear a coward, instead being a pinnacle of heroism.
Short Answer Questions
1. " A revolution takes ____ to settle in."
2. Why does a Warrior not need to be reminded of all the help he has been given?
3. "The Warrior of the Light always manages to balance ________."
4. What animal relies on its accuracy to spear a fish?
5. Why does a Warrior continue to encourage others?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)