|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 52-72.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A Warrior's opponents exist to test his _______.
(a) All of these.
(b) His ability to make decisions.
2. What does a Warrior face overwhelming odds with?
(b) All of these.
3. A warrior doesn't pay attention to friends that believe he has lost enthusiasm because....?
(a) They don't know his tactics.
(b) They are jealous.
(c) They are rude.
(d) They will never truly understand him.
4. What does a warrior realize regarding repeated experiences?
(a) That he is lacking something.
(b) That they have the aim to teach him something he doesn't want to learn.
(c) That he is missing something; it is a time for meditation.
(d) That he hasn't learned the lesson the first time.
5. What things help a Warrior in battle?
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is a Warrior constantly trying to improve himself?
2. How does a warrior accept each challenge?
3. What is a Warrior surprised to hear when he listens to his conscience?
4. What does a Warrior do in the silence?
5. What does a Warrior become aware of, when he is not in a hurry?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)