|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 52-72.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does it mean to a Warrior when things go silent?
(a) This is the time to be alert.
(b) Danger is near.
(c) All of these.
(d) He should be wary.
2. Why does a Warrior defend his ideas in public?
(a) Fighting for what is just and righteous always leads to women and wine.
(b) After you have done so, you make an effort to live accordingly.
(c) So he may gain the conviction and trust of his friends and allies.
(d) So he can pass off the image of a just, and righteous person.
3. What does a student who challenges a teacher really want?
(a) All of these.
(b) To keep dialogue open.
(c) To talk to the warrior.
(d) To beat the teacher.
4. For what purpose does a Warrior invite Evil into his tent?
(a) To tire Evil out.
(b) To learn of nefarious things he could do.
(c) To know for sure what path to seek out.
(d) To know for sure that he is always in the right.
5. What counts more than enthusiasm and training in a battle?
Short Answer Questions
1. A warrior of light sometimes fights with ________.
2. Why doesn't a Warrior flee his aggressor?
3. What is it not the Warrior's responsibility to do?
4. Why doesn't a Warrior rest for longer than he should?
5. In what way does fear manifest itself?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)