|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 52-72.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once he has started, a Warrior of the Light _________.
(a) Is often fearful.
(b) Perseveres to the end.
(c) Never fails.
(d) Never falters.
2. In war, what is the key to victory?
(a) The ability to trick one's opponent.
(b) None of these.
(c) The ability to maintain composure.
(d) The ability to surprise ones opponent.
3. At what point does a Warrior fight?
(a) Only if he is sure that he can win.
(b) Only if conflict cannot be resolved in any other way.
(c) Only if it is absolutely necessary.
(d) If he can be assured of a decent lesson from his mistake.
4. "The Warrior of the Light always manages to balance ________."
(a) Justice and Discipline.
(b) Justice and Mercy.
(c) Rigor and Mercy.
(d) Truth and Discipline.
5. How does a warrior accept each challenge?
(a) As an opportunity to learn and gain experience.
(b) As a chance to be a better person.
(c) All of these.
(d) As an opportunity to transform himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the warrior of the light make use of, other than his own strength?
2. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
3. A Warrior uses a mixture of what?
4. What does a Warrior do in the silence?
5. What does it mean to a Warrior when things go silent?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)