|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does God teach us through death?
(a) That he is in control.
(b) To respect life.
(c) The value of life.
2. Why, when a Warrior is defeated, he immediately goes back to battle?
(a) When a Warrior is defeated, the enemy celebrates.
(b) To exercise his tactical mind to find a solution to the battle.
(c) If he waits, he loses his advantage.
(d) If he waits, he is more likely to be intimidated, fearful and weak.
3. How is a Warrior of the Light adaptable?
(a) He uses different techniques in different situations.
(b) He is always prepared.
(c) He can make a spear out of eggshells.
(d) He utilizes everything at his command.
4. Accumulating love brings what?
5. At what point does a Warrior fight?
(a) If he can be assured of a decent lesson from his mistake.
(b) Only if conflict cannot be resolved in any other way.
(c) Only if he is sure that he can win.
(d) Only if it is absolutely necessary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a Warrior of the Light when he meditates?
2. What philosopher is mentioned on page 26?
3. What do people wear to disguise a heart of fire?
4. How does a warrior accept each challenge?
5. What does a Warrior do when faced with anxiety?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)