|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does a Warrior not talk about his defeats?
(a) He cannot waste energy on words that can do nothing.
(b) He is not a goat and therefore doesn't bleat.
(c) He is often afraid of being known as weak.
(d) He doesn't want to appear a coward, instead being a pinnacle of heroism.
2. What things are a part of a Warrior's nature?
(a) Love and affection.
(b) A taste for the Good Fight.
(c) Eating and drinking.
(d) All of these.
3. What is life compared to?
(a) A poker game.
(b) A game of checkers.
(c) A game of chess.
(d) A game of cards.
4. Why is a Warrior constantly trying to improve himself?
(a) He must always be kept at a distance from his enemies.
(b) If he allows himself to grow careless, he might lose his life.
(c) Each blow has to have the strength and skill of all the Warriors before him.
(d) He must always come out the victor in battle.
5. What does a Warrior do when he is faced with a monotonous task?
(a) Tells his comrades to do it.
(b) Utilizes the time to go over something that bothers him.
(c) Transforms work into prayer.
(d) Transforms work into meditation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was never the leader of any important new movement?
2. How is a Warrior of the Light adaptable?
3. What does a Warrior do when faced with anxiety?
4. Why is a Warrior calm and secure?
5. What animal doesn't fear the hyena?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)