|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does a warrior accept each challenge?
(a) As an opportunity to learn and gain experience.
(b) As an opportunity to transform himself.
(c) All of these.
(d) As a chance to be a better person.
2. What does a Warrior do when faced with anxiety?
(a) Goes to his neighbor and seeks reassurance.
(b) Goes to his tent and meditates.
(c) Goes to his family and seeks their solace.
(d) All of these.
3. At what point does a Warrior fight?
(a) Only if it is absolutely necessary.
(b) If he can be assured of a decent lesson from his mistake.
(c) Only if he is sure that he can win.
(d) Only if conflict cannot be resolved in any other way.
4. What does a Warrior look at when examining an action?
(a) The outcome.
(b) The people involved.
(c) The intention.
(d) The consequences.
5. Why doesn't a Warrior give up when he is uninspired on his path?
(a) He knows that no one can be enthused all the time.
(b) He knows his angel of inspiration has stepped away for a moment.
(c) He knows that many people depend on him.
(d) He knows that he will get what he wants if he maintains a positive outlook.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal relies on its accuracy to spear a fish?
2. For what purpose does a Warrior invite Evil into his tent?
3. Who are a Warriors best teachers?
4. Something is wrong when a Warrior of the Light watches a sunset and ________.
5. Where does a gazelle's power lie?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)