|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does a Warrior seek out love?
(a) Without being loved he has no ambition.
(b) Without love, he is nothing.
(c) Without love, he is weak.
(d) Without love, he cannot concentrate.
2. What things are a part of a Warrior's nature?
(a) Love and affection.
(b) A taste for the Good Fight.
(c) All of these.
(d) Eating and drinking.
3. A Warrior uses a mixture of what?
(a) Discipline and compassion.
(b) Trust and acceptance.
(c) Truth and betrayal.
(d) Sorrow and joy.
4. What do all believers know?
(a) That for each defeat are two victories in his favor.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) That he can overcome any odds.
(d) Both of these.
5. What is the affect of over anxiety?
(a) It banishes every trace of joy from life.
(b) It makes a Warrior ever prepared.
(c) It stops problems from arising.
(d) It makes a Warrior always aware.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was never the leader of any important new movement?
2. What is life compared to?
3. Why doesn't the Warrior ever listen to what the devil has to say?
4. Why does a Warrior have no regrets?
5. How does a warrior accept each challenge?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)