|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What practice is a powerful tool for the promotion of inner growth?
(a) Paying attention to breath.
(b) All of these.
(c) Noticing the things around him.
(d) Paying attention to blinking.
2. Although the Warrior carefully studies the position he intends to conquer, _________.
(a) It is usually a fruitless endeavor.
(b) It is impossible to foresee everything.
(c) It is difficult to account for every situation.
(d) It is impossible to be right all the time.
3. What does a Warrior do in the silence?
(a) All of these.
(b) He puts down his armor and weapons and relaxes.
(c) He talks to people and gets an idea of their battle strategy.
(d) He trains himself in the use of the sword and keeps his eye on the horizon.
4. What of these battles does a Warrior fight?
(a) Those on battlefields he doesn't know.
(b) None of these.
(c) Those that are not his own.
(d) Those that don't interest him.
5. What is the important lesson to be learned in illness?
(a) That poor health is a penance.
(b) That life is short.
(c) That good health should never be wasted.
(d) The blessing of good health.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a Warrior do when faced with anxiety?
2. What does the Arabic proverb say?
3. "The Way involves respect for all _____ and _____."
4. What philosopher is mentioned on page 26?
5. Why do people think a Warrior doesn't discuss his plans?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)