|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does a Warrior share his knowledge of the path with others?
(a) He who gives help is held in a higher esteem, and more likely to recruit people.
(b) He who teaches for free is held in the highest of regards.
(c) He who gives help, receives help and needs to teach what he has learned.
(d) He who gives help is more respected, and in that respect likely to earn favor with the King.
2. A Warrior uses a mixture of what?
(a) Truth and betrayal.
(b) Sorrow and joy.
(c) Trust and acceptance.
(d) Discipline and compassion.
3. Why are there no abstractions to the Warrior?
(a) Everything is an omen of the things to come.
(b) Everything is a message from God and therefore should be obeyed.
(c) Everything is concrete and everything is meaningful.
(d) Everything is an indication of where he should be and who he should be.
4. What things are a part of a Warrior's nature?
(a) Eating and drinking.
(b) All of these.
(c) A taste for the Good Fight.
(d) Love and affection.
5. What is it not the Warrior's responsibility to do?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Judge the dreams of others.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Waste time criticizing other people's decisions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a Warrior of the Light when he meditates?
2. Why does a Warrior defend his ideas in public?
3. What things does a warrior balance?
4. What philosopher is mentioned on page 26?
5. When a Warrior needs help he ________.
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)