|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does God teach us through death?
(b) The value of life.
(c) To respect life.
(d) That he is in control.
2. Why do people think a Warrior doesn't discuss his plans?
(a) He is afraid of envy.
(b) He is afraid they won't come to pass.
(c) He is afraid of jealousy.
(d) He is too preoccupied with trivialities.
3. What does a Warrior do when he is faced with a monotonous task?
(a) Utilizes the time to go over something that bothers him.
(b) Tells his comrades to do it.
(c) Transforms work into meditation.
(d) Transforms work into prayer.
4. Why does a Warrior have no regrets?
(a) He lives life in the moment.
(b) He has his companions to blame for his faults.
(c) He never does anything he regrets.
(d) He undoes the wrong he has done.
5. Once he has started, a Warrior of the Light _________.
(a) Perseveres to the end.
(b) Never fails.
(c) Is often fearful.
(d) Never falters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What of these battles does a Warrior fight?
2. What is a capital sin to a Warrior?
3. What is it not the Warrior's responsibility to do?
4. Why does a Warrior not talk about his defeats?
5. Where does a gazelle's power lie?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)