|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it, in archery that can ruin a shot?
(a) The archers feeling of decay.
(b) The archers unmitigated enthusiasm.
(c) The archers breathlessness.
(d) The archers own overactive desire.
2. What does a Warrior do in the silence?
(a) He talks to people and gets an idea of their battle strategy.
(b) All of these.
(c) He trains himself in the use of the sword and keeps his eye on the horizon.
(d) He puts down his armor and weapons and relaxes.
3. Why does a Warrior share his knowledge of the path with others?
(a) He who gives help is held in a higher esteem, and more likely to recruit people.
(b) He who gives help, receives help and needs to teach what he has learned.
(c) He who gives help is more respected, and in that respect likely to earn favor with the King.
(d) He who teaches for free is held in the highest of regards.
4. What is it not the Warrior's responsibility to do?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Waste time criticizing other people's decisions.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Judge the dreams of others.
5. From where does a Warrior hear the words that his guardian angel is trying to tell him?
(a) His friends.
(b) His family.
(c) Himself, during meditation.
(d) His neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the important lesson to be learned in illness?
2. "The Warrior of the Light always manages to balance ________."
3. Why does a Warrior seek out love?
4. Why does a Warrior not talk about his defeats?
5. What is a Warrior of the Light when he meditates?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)