|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a Warrior do when he is faced with a monotonous task?
(a) Transforms work into prayer.
(b) Utilizes the time to go over something that bothers him.
(c) Transforms work into meditation.
(d) Tells his comrades to do it.
2. What is a Warrior of the Light when he meditates?
(a) The image of desirability.
(b) A spark from the Soul of the World.
(c) A flame of truth.
(d) A crystal of clarity.
3. What is the best gift a victory can bring?
(c) Renewed vigor.
4. How is a Warrior of the Light adaptable?
(a) He is always prepared.
(b) He can make a spear out of eggshells.
(c) He utilizes everything at his command.
(d) He uses different techniques in different situations.
5. What does a Warrior not do when faced with a pause in the struggle?
(a) Makes sure faith still burns in his soul.
(b) Takes stock in a situation and makes sure he is just.
(c) Makes sure his sword is sharp.
(d) Makes sure his heart is satisfied.
Short Answer Questions
1. Something is wrong when a Warrior of the Light watches a sunset and ________.
2. What do all believers know?
3. What of these comments does a Warrior not hear when he does the wrong thing?
4. What is one thing a Warrior will not put up with?
5. Why doesn't a Warrior rest for longer than he should?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)