|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are a Warriors best teachers?
(a) Their instructors.
(b) His friends and his allies.
(c) Their parents.
(d) The people with whom he shares the battlefield.
2. What is the affect of over anxiety?
(a) It makes a Warrior always aware.
(b) It makes a Warrior ever prepared.
(c) It banishes every trace of joy from life.
(d) It stops problems from arising.
3. What does a Warrior do when faced with anxiety?
(a) Goes to his family and seeks their solace.
(b) Goes to his neighbor and seeks reassurance.
(c) All of these.
(d) Goes to his tent and meditates.
4. Why does a Warrior defend his ideas in public?
(a) So he may gain the conviction and trust of his friends and allies.
(b) So he can pass off the image of a just, and righteous person.
(c) Fighting for what is just and righteous always leads to women and wine.
(d) After you have done so, you make an effort to live accordingly.
5. What is a Warrior surprised to hear when he listens to his conscience?
(a) That he will never succeed.
(b) That he is always in the wrong.
(c) That both sides say the same thing.
(d) That both will help him if given the chance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does a Warrior share his knowledge of the path with others?
2. Which of these are things that line the side of the door the Warrior is trying to open?
3. What philosopher is mentioned on page 26?
4. At what point does a Warrior fight?
5. Why are there no abstractions to the Warrior?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)