|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does a Warrior continue to encourage others?
(a) It is the generous thing to do.
(b) All of these.
(c) It also encourages himself.
(d) A Warrior is strong of heart.
2. Why doesn't the Warrior ever listen to what the devil has to say?
(a) He is an instrument of the light and incapable of hearing these things.
(b) He must not allow himself to fight for an unjust cause.
(c) He is the master of his sword.
(d) He must always remain on the path of the Light.
3. Why does a Warrior focus on the small things?
(a) To avoid the abyss.
(b) To keep himself focussed.
(c) To avoid larger calamities.
(d) To keep himself ever present in the battle.
4. What practice is a powerful tool for the promotion of inner growth?
(a) Paying attention to breath.
(b) Paying attention to blinking.
(c) Noticing the things around him.
(d) All of these.
5. At what point does a Warrior fight?
(a) Only if conflict cannot be resolved in any other way.
(b) Only if he is sure that he can win.
(c) Only if it is absolutely necessary.
(d) If he can be assured of a decent lesson from his mistake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was never the leader of any important new movement?
2. What choice does the Warrior make when he has lost enthusiasm?
3. What does the body and soul need?
4. How does a Warrior of the Light sometimes behave like water?
5. What of these comments does a Warrior not hear when he does the wrong thing?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)