|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what purpose does a Warrior invite Evil into his tent?
(a) To know for sure what path to seek out.
(b) To know for sure that he is always in the right.
(c) To tire Evil out.
(d) To learn of nefarious things he could do.
2. Why does a Warrior not talk about his defeats?
(a) He is not a goat and therefore doesn't bleat.
(b) He doesn't want to appear a coward, instead being a pinnacle of heroism.
(c) He cannot waste energy on words that can do nothing.
(d) He is often afraid of being known as weak.
3. What practice is a powerful tool for the promotion of inner growth?
(a) Paying attention to blinking.
(b) All of these.
(c) Noticing the things around him.
(d) Paying attention to breath.
4. What does it mean to a Warrior when things go silent?
(a) He should be wary.
(b) This is the time to be alert.
(c) All of these.
(d) Danger is near.
5. In what regard doesn't a Warrior behave like a child?
(a) Has fun and plays.
(b) He makes fun of others.
(c) Talks nonsense,
(d) Ask childish questions.
Short Answer Questions
1. A Warrior uses a mixture of what?
2. What is the affect of over anxiety?
3. What do people wear to disguise a heart of fire?
4. Why do people think a Warrior doesn't discuss his plans?
5. Why does a Warrior seek out love?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)