|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a Warrior do when he is faced with a monotonous task?
(a) Transforms work into meditation.
(b) Transforms work into prayer.
(c) Tells his comrades to do it.
(d) Utilizes the time to go over something that bothers him.
2. How does a warrior accept each challenge?
(a) All of these.
(b) As an opportunity to transform himself.
(c) As an opportunity to learn and gain experience.
(d) As a chance to be a better person.
3. What does a Warrior do when faced with anxiety?
(a) Goes to his tent and meditates.
(b) Goes to his family and seeks their solace.
(c) Goes to his neighbor and seeks reassurance.
(d) All of these.
4. What does a Warrior look at when examining an action?
(a) The intention.
(b) The people involved.
(c) The consequences.
(d) The outcome.
5. Why does a Warrior share his knowledge of the path with others?
(a) He who teaches for free is held in the highest of regards.
(b) He who gives help is more respected, and in that respect likely to earn favor with the King.
(c) He who gives help, receives help and needs to teach what he has learned.
(d) He who gives help is held in a higher esteem, and more likely to recruit people.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does a Warrior of the Light sometimes behave like water?
2. What words give a Warrior renewed strength?
3. What do all believers know?
4. What does a Warrior do in the silence?
5. What practice is a powerful tool for the promotion of inner growth?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)