|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are a Warriors best teachers?
(a) Their instructors.
(b) Their parents.
(c) His friends and his allies.
(d) The people with whom he shares the battlefield.
2. Why doesn't a Warrior rest for longer than he should?
(a) He is not in full control of his faculties.
(b) He might never go back to battle.
(c) He could get lazy.
(d) Time can pass like a Sunday afternoon.
3. Why does a Warrior focus on the small things?
(a) To avoid larger calamities.
(b) To keep himself ever present in the battle.
(c) To avoid the abyss.
(d) To keep himself focussed.
4. What is the best gift a victory can bring?
(b) Renewed vigor.
5. How does a Warrior of the Light sometimes behave like water?
(a) He freezes in uncertainty.
(b) He is faster when warm, slower when cold.
(c) He has the ability to erode his enemies.
(d) He flows around obstacles he encounters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Once he has started, a Warrior of the Light _________.
2. What animal doesn't fear the hyena?
3. "The Way involves respect for all _____ and _____."
4. What is the affect of over anxiety?
5. For a Warrior to have faith in his path, _______.
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)