|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is a Warrior unconcerned about envy?
(a) Everyone should be envious of someone.
(b) Envy is a useful motivational tool.
(c) Everyone should learn to deal with it.
(d) Envy is the driving force behind achievement.
2. How does a Warrior of the Light sometimes behave like water?
(a) He has the ability to erode his enemies.
(b) He is faster when warm, slower when cold.
(c) He freezes in uncertainty.
(d) He flows around obstacles he encounters.
3. At what point does a Warrior fight?
(a) If he can be assured of a decent lesson from his mistake.
(b) Only if he is sure that he can win.
(c) Only if conflict cannot be resolved in any other way.
(d) Only if it is absolutely necessary.
4. Which of these are things that line the side of the door the Warrior is trying to open?
(a) Desire and contempt.
(b) Fear and desire.
(c) Compassion and contempt.
(d) Desire and truth.
5. From where does a Warrior hear the words that his guardian angel is trying to tell him?
(a) Himself, during meditation.
(b) His friends.
(c) His family.
(d) His neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a Warrior look at when examining an action?
2. What of these battles does a Warrior fight?
3. In what way does fear manifest itself?
4. What does a Warrior always carry with him?
5. What animal doesn't fear the hyena?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)