|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the affect of over anxiety?
(a) It makes a Warrior always aware.
(b) It banishes every trace of joy from life.
(c) It stops problems from arising.
(d) It makes a Warrior ever prepared.
2. What does a Warrior not do when faced with a pause in the struggle?
(a) Makes sure his heart is satisfied.
(b) Takes stock in a situation and makes sure he is just.
(c) Makes sure faith still burns in his soul.
(d) Makes sure his sword is sharp.
3. "The Warrior of the Light always manages to balance ________."
(a) Rigor and Mercy.
(b) Truth and Discipline.
(c) Justice and Mercy.
(d) Justice and Discipline.
4. Why does a Warrior focus on the small things?
(a) To keep himself ever present in the battle.
(b) To avoid larger calamities.
(c) To avoid the abyss.
(d) To keep himself focussed.
5. Who are a Warriors best teachers?
(a) Their parents.
(b) His friends and his allies.
(c) Their instructors.
(d) The people with whom he shares the battlefield.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does a Warrior hear the words that his guardian angel is trying to tell him?
2. What things are a part of a Warrior's nature?
3. Why, when a Warrior is defeated, he immediately goes back to battle?
4. What does a Warrior do when faced with anxiety?
5. What is a Warrior of the Light when he meditates?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)