|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What things are a part of a Warrior's nature?
(a) Eating and drinking.
(b) A taste for the Good Fight.
(c) Love and affection.
(d) All of these.
2. What is the affect of over anxiety?
(a) It banishes every trace of joy from life.
(b) It makes a Warrior ever prepared.
(c) It stops problems from arising.
(d) It makes a Warrior always aware.
3. Which of these are things that line the side of the door the Warrior is trying to open?
(a) Desire and truth.
(b) Fear and desire.
(c) Compassion and contempt.
(d) Desire and contempt.
4. What do people wear to disguise a heart of fire?
(a) A mask of ice.
(b) A mask of frigidity.
(c) A cloak of security.
(d) A mask of disdain.
5. What does a Warrior not do when faced with a pause in the struggle?
(a) Makes sure his sword is sharp.
(b) Takes stock in a situation and makes sure he is just.
(c) Makes sure his heart is satisfied.
(d) Makes sure faith still burns in his soul.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a Warrior surprised to hear when he listens to his conscience?
2. Why does a Warrior share his knowledge of the path with others?
3. For a Warrior to have faith in his path, _______.
4. Why is a Warrior scared of making important decisions?
5. A Warrior doesn't go into battle without knowing what?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)