|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is a Warrior constantly trying to improve himself?
(a) Each blow has to have the strength and skill of all the Warriors before him.
(b) He must always come out the victor in battle.
(c) He must always be kept at a distance from his enemies.
(d) If he allows himself to grow careless, he might lose his life.
2. Why does the Warrior look into the dark places in his soul?
(a) To make sure his intentions are pure.
(b) To make sure he is still on God's path.
(c) To make sure he is not asking for the wrong things.
(d) To make sure that he can succeed in his endeavors.
3. What does a Warrior of light attempt to show through his generosity?
(a) What every person is capable of achieving.
(b) None of these.
(c) A standard that all people should adhere to.
(d) How humanity should live.
4. What is it not the Warrior's responsibility to do?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Waste time criticizing other people's decisions.
(d) Judge the dreams of others.
5. What is the best gift a victory can bring?
(a) Renewed vigor.
Short Answer Questions
1. For a Warrior to have faith in his path, _______.
2. What is it, in archery that can ruin a shot?
3. Why is a Warrior proud of people saying he talks nonsense?
4. How does a warrior accept each challenge?
5. What of these battles does a Warrior fight?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)