|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are there no abstractions to the Warrior?
(a) Everything is an omen of the things to come.
(b) Everything is an indication of where he should be and who he should be.
(c) Everything is concrete and everything is meaningful.
(d) Everything is a message from God and therefore should be obeyed.
2. What is it not the Warrior's responsibility to do?
(a) Waste time criticizing other people's decisions.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Judge the dreams of others.
3. Why does a Warrior share his knowledge of the path with others?
(a) He who teaches for free is held in the highest of regards.
(b) He who gives help is held in a higher esteem, and more likely to recruit people.
(c) He who gives help is more respected, and in that respect likely to earn favor with the King.
(d) He who gives help, receives help and needs to teach what he has learned.
4. Why doesn't the Warrior ever listen to what the devil has to say?
(a) He is the master of his sword.
(b) He is an instrument of the light and incapable of hearing these things.
(c) He must always remain on the path of the Light.
(d) He must not allow himself to fight for an unjust cause.
5. What was never the leader of any important new movement?
(d) A lack of enthusiasm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does a Warrior not threaten people?
2. What practice is a powerful tool for the promotion of inner growth?
3. What does the body and soul need?
4. What does a Warrior not do when faced with a pause in the struggle?
5. What is it, in archery that can ruin a shot?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)