|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the affect of over anxiety?
(a) It banishes every trace of joy from life.
(b) It makes a Warrior ever prepared.
(c) It stops problems from arising.
(d) It makes a Warrior always aware.
2. Why is a Warrior constantly trying to improve himself?
(a) He must always come out the victor in battle.
(b) If he allows himself to grow careless, he might lose his life.
(c) He must always be kept at a distance from his enemies.
(d) Each blow has to have the strength and skill of all the Warriors before him.
3. What do people wear to disguise a heart of fire?
(a) A mask of ice.
(b) A mask of disdain.
(c) A cloak of security.
(d) A mask of frigidity.
4. What is a Warrior of the Light when he meditates?
(a) A flame of truth.
(b) A spark from the Soul of the World.
(c) A crystal of clarity.
(d) The image of desirability.
5. What do all believers know?
(a) Both of these.
(b) That he can overcome any odds.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) That for each defeat are two victories in his favor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't a Warrior rest for longer than he should?
2. Why is a Warrior proud of people saying he talks nonsense?
3. What does a Warrior do when faced with anxiety?
4. Why does a Warrior not threaten people?
5. What of these battles does a Warrior fight?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)