|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a Warrior do in the silence?
(a) He puts down his armor and weapons and relaxes.
(b) He trains himself in the use of the sword and keeps his eye on the horizon.
(c) He talks to people and gets an idea of their battle strategy.
(d) All of these.
2. How does a warrior accept each challenge?
(a) All of these.
(b) As an opportunity to learn and gain experience.
(c) As an opportunity to transform himself.
(d) As a chance to be a better person.
3. Once he has started, a Warrior of the Light _________.
(a) Is often fearful.
(b) Never fails.
(c) Never falters.
(d) Perseveres to the end.
4. What does a Warrior do when he is faced with a monotonous task?
(a) Tells his comrades to do it.
(b) Utilizes the time to go over something that bothers him.
(c) Transforms work into prayer.
(d) Transforms work into meditation.
5. What words give a Warrior renewed strength?
(a) " I fought and lost, but can succeed if I try again."
(b) " Since at first I did not succeed, my dream is not worth pursuing."
(c) " I fought for something and did not succeed. I lost the first battle."
(d) " I lost this battle, so this must not be my path."
Short Answer Questions
1. A Warrior doesn't go into battle without knowing what?
2. What animal doesn't fear the hyena?
3. Why does a Warrior continue to encourage others?
4. Why do people think a Warrior doesn't discuss his plans?
5. From where does a Warrior hear the words that his guardian angel is trying to tell him?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)