|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When a Warrior needs help he ________.
(a) Looks to his parents to see what they would have done in his situation.
(b) Looks to his friends to see how they resolve, or fail to resolve their problems.
(c) Looks to his God and asks what he should do.
(d) Looks to his heart and asks himself what he should do.
2. Why does a Warrior continue to encourage others?
(a) All of these.
(b) A Warrior is strong of heart.
(c) It is the generous thing to do.
(d) It also encourages himself.
3. Why do people think a Warrior doesn't discuss his plans?
(a) He is afraid they won't come to pass.
(b) He is afraid of envy.
(c) He is afraid of jealousy.
(d) He is too preoccupied with trivialities.
4. What does the body and soul need?
(a) A new leader, worthy of respect.
(b) New challenges.
(c) Faith and conviction.
(d) Hope and challenges.
5. What words give a Warrior renewed strength?
(a) " I fought and lost, but can succeed if I try again."
(b) " Since at first I did not succeed, my dream is not worth pursuing."
(c) " I fought for something and did not succeed. I lost the first battle."
(d) " I lost this battle, so this must not be my path."
Short Answer Questions
1. What philosopher is mentioned on page 26?
2. What is it, in archery that can ruin a shot?
3. How does a warrior accept each challenge?
4. What is a Warrior of the Light when he meditates?
5. What is a Warrior surprised to hear when he listens to his conscience?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)