1. What does a warrior of the light know?
(a) He is never through learning.
(b) He has much to learn.
(c) He has much to be grateful for.
(d) None of these.
2. What works with a warrior?
(a) Celestial forces.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
3. What does a warrior see?
(a) Things that are in flux.
(b) Things that last.
(c) None of these.
(d) Things that no on else can.
4. What leads through the heart of the warrior?
(d) All roads.
5. What does the warrior of the light make use of, other than his own strength?
(a) His opponents courage.
(b) His opponents heart.
(c) His opponents energy.
(d) His opponents fear.
6. What counts more than enthusiasm and training in a battle?
7. What two things can a warrior never be without in battle?
(a) His courage and his bravery.
(b) His heart and his mettle.
(c) Inspiration and experience.
(d) His faith and his sword.
This section contains 5,179 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)