|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a creation of man?
2. Conceit is the word used to describe which of the following?
3. Who decides if one goes to Heaven or Hell?
4. How is the handbook incorporated into the play?
5. What does Shaw reveal in this work that many authors would not?
Essay Topic 1
Compare your concept of heaven and hell against Shaw's dream sequence? Do you believe in heaven and hell? If so describe in detail what each plays some might look like and types of activities that take place there. Who might you see there? If you do not believe in heaven and hell. Discuss your concept of the afterlife, and any supporting references.
Essay Topic 2
Analyze the overall concept of Don Juan. Describe the character physically, emotionally and spiritually. How is Don Juan different from the average man? Is there such a thing as a perfect man?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the story from the point of view of Henry. How would Henry's perception of events be different from Tanner's perception? How would it differ from the perceptions of Ann or Tavy?
This section contains 988 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)