Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a creation of man?
2. Conceit is the word used to describe which of the following?
3. Who decides if one goes to Heaven or Hell?
4. How is the handbook incorporated into the play?
5. What does Shaw reveal in this work that many authors would not?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the story from the point of view of Henry. How would Henry's perception of events be different from Tanner's perception? How would it differ from the perceptions of Ann or Tavy?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the class system in America to the class system in England. Which is more rigid? Are the criteria the same? What in America equals a royal title in England? What are the stages of status in each location?
Essay Topic 3
When Tavy proposes to Ann, the girl claims that she cannot think of anything but her father's death. List the five stages of grief and which one Ann is experiencing at the time of the proposal.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)