Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a creation of man?
2. Conceit is the word used to describe which of the following?
3. Who decides if one goes to Heaven or Hell?
4. How is the handbook incorporated into the play?
5. What does Shaw reveal in this work that many authors would not?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the relationship between Violet and Tavy. Are they close? Is there anything unusual about their collective childhood? How might the pregnancy affect the relationship? How did Whitefield's death change things for the brother and sister?
Essay Topic 2
Explain why Tanner was upset about Whitefield's will. What did Tanner want to do? Why did Tanner go to Ramsden for help? Could anything be done legally without contesting the will? Explain. What would you do in Tanner's place?
Essay Topic 3
Supposedly one of the tasks when one goes to heaven is to plan ahead for the next life. Write out your plan for your next life. Make sure you include lessons that will help you evolved as a better human being.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)