|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who plays the role of comforter?
2. With whom has Malone Sr. invested?
3. The wedding is supposedly going to take place in how many days?
4. The dream sequence shows that Shaw believes in which of the following?
5. The handbook can also be considered a tool like which of the following?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the story from the point of view of Henry. How would Henry's perception of events be different from Tanner's perception? How would it differ from the perceptions of Ann or Tavy?
Essay Topic 2
When Don Juan finds himself in hell he cannot understand why he has been sent there. Examine Don Juan's reasons for objecting to being in hell. Is there any difference between self-defense and murder? If so, what other options might have been presented to Don Juan?
Essay Topic 3
Marriage is a main topic of the play. At the time the play was written marriage was viewed much differently than it is today. Compare and contrast the concept of marriage during that time with today.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)