Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a creation of man?
2. Conceit is the word used to describe which of the following?
3. Who decides if one goes to Heaven or Hell?
4. How is the handbook incorporated into the play?
5. What does Shaw reveal in this work that many authors would not?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the class system in America to the class system in England. Which is more rigid? Are the criteria the same? What in America equals a royal title in England? What are the stages of status in each location?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the story from the point of view of Henry. How would Henry's perception of events be different from Tanner's perception? How would it differ from the perceptions of Ann or Tavy?
Essay Topic 3
Analyze the overall concept of Don Juan. Describe the character physically, emotionally and spiritually. How is Don Juan different from the average man? Is there such a thing as a perfect man?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)