Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a creation of man?
2. Conceit is the word used to describe which of the following?
3. Who decides if one goes to Heaven or Hell?
4. How is the handbook incorporated into the play?
5. What does Shaw reveal in this work that many authors would not?
Mendoza and the brigands are pirates of the road. Compare and contrast the brigands to Robin Hood. Examine the use of pirates in literature versus modern day pirates on the open sea.
Analyze the overall concept of Don Juan. Describe the character physically, emotionally and spiritually. How is Don Juan different from the average man? Is there such a thing as a perfect man?
When Ana meets her father in hell the girl is upset because her father does not remember her. Don Juan stated that familial relationships are not sustained in the afterlife. Write a short story about meeting a family member in the afterlife when one person does not remember the other.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)