|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Man has never learned to embrace which of the following?
(a) Self love.
2. How is the handbook incorporated into the play?
(a) As an addendum.
(b) As a separate act.
(c) As an epilogue.
(d) As an appendix.
3. What is Hector's confession?
(a) He is leaving the country.
(b) He is having an affair.
(c) He lost all of his father's money.
(d) He is Violet's husband.
4. Which character is referred to as being the most philosophical?
5. With whom does Don Juan not get along?
(b) St. Peter.
(c) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. The wedding is supposedly going to take place in how many days?
2. Which describes Malone Sr.'s reaction to the offer of financial support?
3. What is the woman's first name?
4. Who is, supposedly, the most moral man in the play?
5. The handbook includes its own appendix which contains:
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)