|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the handbook, what does man continue to refuse?
2. What does one do in Heaven?
(a) Learn to play the harp.
(b) Study religion.
(c) Walk in the clouds.
3. Where is Don Juan?
(a) Mountain top.
4. What happens to Tanner?
(a) Falls asleep.
(b) Runs away.
(d) Gets shot.
5. Who is left in the garden?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which philosopher is referred to in this section?
2. Tanner claims the brigands are working in what capacity?
3. What should teach man to progress?
4. How is the handbook incorporated into the play?
5. How was the woman known to Henry?
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)