|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the handbook incorporated into the play?
(a) As an appendix.
(b) As an addendum.
(c) As a separate act.
(d) As an epilogue.
2. Which is one of the main themes in Act 4?
3. What happens to Ann?
(a) She runs away.
(b) She agrees to marry Tavy.
(c) She dies.
(d) She passes out.
4. Who refuses a marriage proposal?
(a) Mrs. Whitefield.
5. What is demanded of Tanner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What shape has the father assumed?
2. What news about Violet is revealed?
3. Who enters into the garden after Mrs. Whitefield?
4. Don Juan accuses the woman of:
5. Which philosopher is referred to in this section?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)