|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does not deny the topic of marriage?
2. What is the name of the man in charge of the group?
3. What does Shaw reveal in this work that many authors would not?
(a) Childhood trauma.
(c) Religious upbringing.
4. What happens to Ann?
(a) She dies.
(b) She passes out.
(c) She agrees to marry Tavy.
(d) She runs away.
5. To what does Tanner refer toward the end?
(a) God is dead.
(b) Golden rule.
(c) Money is everything.
(d) Love is evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hector's confession?
2. What is the worst thing one can call a man?
3. Who offers financial support?
4. Hell is considered to be a refuge from which of the following?
5. How many children did Ana have?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)