|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The dream sequence shows that Shaw believes in which of the following?
2. How is the handbook incorporated into the play?
(a) As an appendix.
(b) As a separate act.
(c) As an addendum.
(d) As an epilogue.
3. What shape has the father assumed?
4. What was the name of the leader's lost love?
5. The handbook can also be considered a tool like which of the following?
(c) Road map.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does everyone congregate?
2. Who decides if one goes to Heaven or Hell?
3. What word describes both Tanner and Shaw?
4. How does Mrs. Whitefield view Tavy?
5. The handbook states that man will never be able to break free from what?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)