|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tanner believes that everyone is a:
(d) Moral being.
2. Hector intends to become a:
(b) Working man.
3. Who enters into the garden after Mrs. Whitefield?
4. With whom/what is Don Juan angry over the topic of unwed mothers?
(d) His mother.
5. Man will never be able to live up to what concept?
(a) Pure love.
(c) Moral code.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Malone Sr. use to confront Violet?
2. Where is Don Juan?
3. Malone Sr. wants Hector to marry someone in possession of which of the following?
4. Which is not referenced by the handbook?
5. Which describes Malone Sr.'s reaction to the offer of financial support?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)