|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Malone's hotel?
2. What is demanded of Tanner?
3. Man will never be able to live up to what concept?
(c) Pure love.
(d) Moral code.
4. Man has never learned to embrace which of the following?
(a) Self love.
5. What other topic is discussed by Don Juan?
Short Answer Questions
1. No two people can agree on what topic?
2. Who is, supposedly, the most moral man in the play?
3. Shaw refers to Violet as being a(n):
4. To what does Shaw compare marriage?
5. Don Juan accuses the woman of:
This section contains 124 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)