|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author refers to progress as what?
(c) An illusion.
2. What is a creation of man?
(c) Social morality.
3. How is the handbook incorporated into the play?
(a) As a separate act.
(b) As an addendum.
(c) As an epilogue.
(d) As an appendix.
4. Which is not referenced by the handbook?
5. Who does not deny the topic of marriage?
Short Answer Questions
1. The handbook can also be considered a tool like which of the following?
2. Malone Sr. believes that Hector is a(n):
3. The dream sequence shows that Shaw believes in which of the following?
4. Who decides if one goes to Heaven or Hell?
5. Who is left in the garden?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)