|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Malone Sr. wants Hector to marry someone in possession of which of the following?
2. No two people can agree on what topic?
3. How does the group get Tanner to stop?
(a) Pretend to be in an accident.
(b) Puncture his tires.
(c) Wait at a traffic stop.
(d) Ambush from the side of the road.
4. Society is never forced to have a(n):
(b) Perfect man.
(c) Uniform morality.
5. The author refers to progress as what?
(d) An illusion.
Short Answer Questions
1. The wedding is supposedly going to take place in how many days?
2. With whom/what is Don Juan angry over the topic of unwed mothers?
3. What word describes both Tanner and Shaw?
4. Which philosopher is referred to in this section?
5. According to Shaw, what adjective best describes a man who will not progress?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)