|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a creation of man?
(b) Social morality.
2. Conceit is the word used to describe which of the following?
3. Who decides if one goes to Heaven or Hell?
(a) Elementary school teacher.
4. How is the handbook incorporated into the play?
(a) As a separate act.
(b) As an appendix.
(c) As an addendum.
(d) As an epilogue.
5. What does Shaw reveal in this work that many authors would not?
(b) Religious upbringing.
(d) Childhood trauma.
Short Answer Questions
1. Society is never forced to have a(n):
2. Shaw refers to Violet as being a(n):
3. Malone Sr. believes that Hector is a(n):
4. The author refers to progress as what?
5. With whom/what is Don Juan angry over the topic of unwed mothers?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)