|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a creation of man?
(b) Social morality.
2. What happens to Tanner?
(b) Runs away.
(c) Gets shot.
(d) Falls asleep.
3. Shaw refers to Violet as being a(n):
4. How many children did Ana have?
5. Where does everyone congregate?
(b) Dining room.
(c) Great hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is not referenced by the handbook?
2. Society is never forced to have a(n):
3. Tanner claims the brigands are working in what capacity?
4. Who does not deny the topic of marriage?
5. What news about Violet is revealed?
This section contains 123 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)