|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom has Malone Sr. invested?
2. Shaw refers to Violet as being a(n):
3. Who enters into the garden after Mrs. Whitefield?
4. How does the group get Tanner to stop?
(a) Puncture his tires.
(b) Ambush from the side of the road.
(c) Wait at a traffic stop.
(d) Pretend to be in an accident.
5. Where does everyone congregate?
(a) Great hall.
(b) Dining room.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the handbook incorporated into the play?
2. No two people can agree on what topic?
3. What is Hector's confession?
4. What should teach man to progress?
5. What is a brigand?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)