|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the worst thing one can call a man?
2. Society is never forced to have a(n):
(c) Uniform morality.
(d) Perfect man.
3. What is demanded of Tanner?
4. The handbook states that man will never be able to break free from what?
(c) Moral bondange.
5. With whom/what is Don Juan angry over the topic of unwed mothers?
(a) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hector's confession?
2. What is a creation of man?
3. What happens between Hector and his father?
4. What is the name of the man in charge of the group?
5. Who is left in the garden?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)