|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Don Juan not get along?
(a) His wife.
(c) St. Peter.
2. How does Mrs. Whitefield view Tavy?
(a) As a good marriage candidate.
(b) As a son.
(c) As a nuisance.
(d) As a good friend.
3. How was the woman known to Henry?
4. Man has never learned to embrace which of the following?
(a) Self love.
5. Which philosopher is referred to in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Shaw compare marriage?
2. What is a creation of man?
3. What is the name of the man in charge of the group?
4. What is a brigand?
5. The handbook refers to the quest for what?
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)