|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Mendoza's former profession?
(d) Sheep herder.
2. Why was Don Juan being punished?
(a) He stole from the church.
(b) He murdered someone.
(c) He did not pay his taxes.
(d) He coveted another man's wife.
3. Where is Don Juan?
(a) Mountain top.
4. How does the group get Tanner to stop?
(a) Wait at a traffic stop.
(b) Ambush from the side of the road.
(c) Puncture his tires.
(d) Pretend to be in an accident.
5. How is the handbook incorporated into the play?
(a) As an addendum.
(b) As a separate act.
(c) As an appendix.
(d) As an epilogue.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Malone Sr. react to the news?
2. Who offers financial support?
3. The author refers to progress as what?
4. The handbook states that man will never be able to break free from what?
5. The dream sequence shows that Shaw believes in which of the following?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)