|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is pregnant?
(c) Mary Elizabeth.
2. Who arrives along with Ann and her mother?
3. What does Henry do each time Ann's name is mentioned?
(a) Walks away.
4. Who is credited with having written the first Don Juan?
(a) de Molina.
5. The play deals with what conflict?
(b) Oedipus Complex.
(d) Male and female interaction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tanner refers to Ramsden as being:
2. Shaw states that he does not have time to deal with which issue?
3. Ann is compared to which animal?
4. What does Tanner tease Henry about?
5. Who wrote the note?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain at least one of Shaw's main points in the handbook.
2. How do Tanner and Mendoza introduce themselves?
3. What is the author's opinion on previous attempts to write about relationships?
4. What are Mendoza and his group doing waiting beside the road? What is the group called?
5. Explain the situation with Whitefield's will.
6. What detail about Violet's condition is overlooked by the group?
7. What example of a reward does Tanner use to make his point?
8. What is the primary problem with defining the superman?
9. What causes Hector to reveal the secret marriage?
10. What is the devil's explanation of Heaven versus Hell?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)