|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is credited with having written the first Don Juan?
(c) de Molina.
2. Who would need to approve a marriage between Tavy and Ann?
3. Which composer inspired Shaw?
4. What is a woman's primary responsibility?
(a) Raise children.
(b) Keep a house.
(c) Learn to cook.
(d) Get married.
5. What was the purpose of the visit?
(a) To discuss guardianship.
(b) To settle a gambling debt.
(c) To shoot the host.
(d) To arrange a marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which group is least admired?
2. Shaw points out that relationships are often affected by:
3. Who is the Don Juan character?
4. Who wrote the note?
5. What does the would-be suitor fear?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the devil's explanation of Heaven versus Hell?
2. What example of a reward does Tanner use to make his point?
3. What is the primary problem with defining the superman?
4. Explain at least one of Shaw's main points in the handbook.
5. What hopes did Whitefield have for Robinson?
6. What is the main issue between Robinson and Ann?
7. What is the difference between Shaw's references to revolutionists compared to those created by other authors?
8. What is Malone's connection to Mendoza?
9. What is Tanner's general description of a revolutionist?
10. Who was in the group of people that approached Ann and Tanner?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)