|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item is in question?
2. Which writer does Shaw refer to as being "a force?"
3. What is a woman's primary responsibility?
(a) Raise children.
(b) Learn to cook.
(c) Get married.
(d) Keep a house.
4. Who wrote the note?
5. Who does Shaw credit with following his own instincts?
(a) Don Quixote.
(b) Sancho Panza.
(d) Don Juan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word best describes Ann?
2. What causes Tanner to run away?
3. Where is Ramsden?
4. What is a man's primary responsibility?
5. Who wrote THE REVOLUTIONIST'S HANDBOOK?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the situation with Whitefield's will.
2. How does Shaw describe the essence of Don Juan?
3. What is Don Juan's response to the devil's failed insults?
4. What is Ann's excuse for refusing Tavy's proposal a second time?
5. When the group parts ways, who goes to Heaven and who stays in Hell?
6. What is Tanner's general description of a revolutionist?
7. Who was in the group of people that approached Ann and Tanner?
8. Why does Ana become upset with her father?
9. What is the news delivered by Tavy?
10. What is Tanner's advice to Ann?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)