|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes Ann?
2. Who is the Don Juan character?
3. Where is Malone from?
4. What annoys Tanner?
(a) Neighbor's dog.
(b) Loud noises.
(d) Tavy's melancholy.
5. Shaw does not believe one of the following is a great writer:
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is pregnant?
2. What is a man's primary responsibility?
3. What is the solution to the pregnancy?
4. Tanner admonishes the group for which of the following?
5. What was the purpose of the visit?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Ramsden forced to see Tanner when the man arrives unexpectedly?
2. List at least one of Tanner's maxims for the revolutionist.
3. What is the author's opinion on previous attempts to write about relationships?
4. What is the author's opinion about the role of women in the play?
5. Why does Ramsden have a negative opinion of Tanner?
6. Why does Ana become upset with her father?
7. What is the difference between Shaw's references to revolutionists compared to those created by other authors?
8. What is Don Juan's opinion on intellect and like topics?
9. What warning does Shaw issue to Walkley?
10. What is implied by Tanner's inaction in denying Ann's announcement of marriage?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)