|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item is in question?
2. What does the would-be suitor fear?
(c) Financial ruin.
3. Who gives a note to Tanner?
4. What is a woman's primary responsibility?
(a) Keep a house.
(b) Learn to cook.
(c) Get married.
(d) Raise children.
5. According to Shaw, what is the most important thing about an artist?
(a) Business acumen.
(c) Natural talent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tanner want to go?
2. What is the result of art based on relationships?
3. Who is Rhoda?
4. Who causes the secret to be kept?
5. What does Henry do each time Ann's name is mentioned?
Short Essay Questions
1. What warning does Shaw issue to Walkley?
2. Why must the marriage be a secret?
3. What are Don Juan's views on moral hypocrisy? Who disagrees with these views?
4. What are the main responsibilities of a man and woman?
5. How does Tavy react to Ann's response? Who intervenes?
6. How does Shaw describe the essence of Don Juan?
7. Explain the situation with Whitefield's will.
8. What is Tanner's advice to Ann?
9. What example of a reward does Tanner use to make his point?
10. What are Mendoza and his group doing waiting beside the road? What is the group called?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)