|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Malone's first name?
2. Violet associates what with degradation?
(a) Marrying outside her social rank.
(b) Riding in a car.
(c) Dressing in day clothes.
3. Which of the following is not employed by women who want to get their own way?
(a) Social contacts.
(b) Legal means.
(c) Political arms.
4. What is the subject of Tanner's lecture to Ann?
(a) The pact in the garden.
(b) Ann's ties to her mother.
(d) Whitefield's will.
5. Tanner refers to Ramsden as being:
(b) Short sighted.
(d) Too old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shaw says that women no longer ask for:
2. Ann claims she can think of nothing but what?
3. Who ushers in the first guest?
4. What form of transportation does Violet use?
5. What is Robinson's nickname?
Short Essay Questions
1. What question from Walkley prompted Shaw to write the play?
2. What is Tanner's general description of a revolutionist?
3. What hopes did Whitefield have for Robinson?
4. Who was in the group of people that approached Ann and Tanner?
5. What is Tanner's view of social and self-imposed morality?
6. Why must the marriage be a secret?
7. What is the main issue between Robinson and Ann?
8. List some of the topics addressed by Tanner in the handbook.
9. What is the primary problem with defining the superman?
10. How does Shaw describe the essence of Don Juan?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)