|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not employed by women who want to get their own way?
(b) Social contacts.
(c) Political arms.
(d) Legal means.
2. What causes Tanner to run away?
(a) He can make money by becoming a sailor.
(b) Ann's flirtation.
(c) His presence is requested at Parliament.
(d) He is a fugitive.
3. What item is in question?
4. What type of woman was often written about by modernists?
5. Who wrote the note?
Short Answer Questions
1. Shaw states that he does not have time to deal with which issue?
2. What is supposedly the cause behind the incident with Rhoda?
3. Ann is compared to which animal?
4. What does Henry do each time Ann's name is mentioned?
5. What is Malone's first name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the situation with Whitefield's will.
2. List some of the topics addressed by Tanner in the handbook.
3. What does Mendoza say that makes Henry so angry?
4. What inspired Shaw's version of Don Juan?
5. Why does Ramsden have a negative opinion of Tanner?
6. What is Tanner's view of social and self-imposed morality?
7. What does Don Juan tell the confused old woman who believes she has been displaced?
8. What hopes did Whitefield have for Robinson?
9. Name at least one main theme in Act 4.
10. How do Tanner and Mendoza introduce themselves?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)