|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a man's primary responsibility?
2. What word does Tavy use to describe Ann?
3. Shaw believes that society is following the path of which two places?
(a) Greece and Rome.
(b) Barcelona and Amsterdam.
(c) France and Italy.
(d) Geneva and Germany.
4. Tavy unknowingly removes himself from which emotion?
5. What is Robinson's nickname?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tanner want to go?
2. What does the would-be suitor fear?
3. Where is Malone from?
4. The play deals with what conflict?
5. Which word best describes Ann?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the situation with Whitefield's will.
2. What is Don Juan's response to the devil's failed insults?
3. What is Tanner's excuse for attempting to withdraw the invitation? How does Ann react?
4. What causes Hector to reveal the secret marriage?
5. What are the main responsibilities of a man and woman?
6. What is the news delivered by Tavy?
7. What is Malone's connection to Mendoza?
8. List at least one of Tanner's maxims for the revolutionist.
9. What warning does Shaw issue to Walkley?
10. How does Shaw describe the essence of Don Juan?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)