|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tanner admonishes the group for which of the following?
2. Which writer does Shaw refer to as being "a force?"
3. Which adjective best suits Ramsden?
4. What form of transportation does Violet use?
5. Whose dowry might be at stake?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Shaw, what is the most important thing about an artist?
2. Where is Malone from?
3. Who arrives along with Ann and her mother?
4. What does the would-be suitor fear?
5. Literature often focuses on what aspect of a woman?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is implied by Tanner's inaction in denying Ann's announcement of marriage?
2. What example of a reward does Tanner use to make his point?
3. Why did Shaw feel the need to modernize the play?
4. What is disappointing to the chauffeur?
5. How do Tanner and Mendoza introduce themselves?
6. When the group parts ways, who goes to Heaven and who stays in Hell?
7. Explain the situation with Whitefield's will.
8. What is the main issue between Robinson and Ann?
9. Why is Robinson so upset when he visits Ramsden?
10. What is the primary problem with defining the superman?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)