|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not employed by women who want to get their own way?
(a) Political arms.
(b) Legal means.
(c) Social contacts.
2. Who is the first to visit Ramsden?
3. What item is in question?
4. According to Tanner, marrying Ann would bring:
(b) Unsurpassed joy.
(c) A lifetime of misery.
(d) Great riches.
5. What is the name of Whitefield's daughter?
(b) Mary Elizabeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tanner admonishes the group for which of the following?
2. Where is Malone from?
3. What does Tanner tease Henry about?
4. What is the solution to the pregnancy?
5. According to Shaw, what is the most important thing about an artist?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is disappointing to the chauffeur?
2. What are the main responsibilities of a man and woman?
3. What opinions do Mrs. Whitefield and Tanner have about Ann's actions?
4. What is Shaw's opinion regarding famed writers Byron, Wordsworth and Shelley?
5. What hopes did Whitefield have for Robinson?
6. How does Shaw describe the essence of Don Juan?
7. List at least one of Tanner's maxims for the revolutionist.
8. What is Don Juan's opinion on intellect and like topics?
9. What is Mrs. Whitefield's opinion of Tavy? What does she want for him?
10. Who is appointed as Ann's guardian?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)