|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Malone Sr. wants Hector to marry someone in possession of which of the following?
2. Who offers financial support?
(c) Mr. Ramsden.
3. Where is Don Juan?
(d) Mountain top.
4. Malone Sr. believes that Hector is a(n):
5. Why was Don Juan being punished?
(a) He did not pay his taxes.
(b) He murdered someone.
(c) He coveted another man's wife.
(d) He stole from the church.
6. Where is the woman's father?
7. Don Juan accuses the woman of:
(a) Being a whore.
(c) Moral hypocrisy.
(d) Having no virtue.
8. Which is one of the main themes in Act 4?
9. What is the worst thing one can call a man?
10. What topic annoys Don Juan?
11. What should teach man to progress?
12. What is demanded of Tanner?
13. Where was Malone's hotel?
14. Who plays the role of comforter?
(c) Mrs. Whitefield.
15. The author refers to progress as what?
(d) An illusion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shaw reveal in this work that many authors would not?
2. How many children did Ana have?
3. Shaw shows that in this story, money is more important than what?
4. Who summons Mrs. Whitefield?
5. Which philosopher is referred to in this section?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)