|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The handbook refers to the quest for what?
2. Where is the handbook first mentioned?
(a) Act II.
(b) Act I.
(c) Act IV.
3. What item does Malone Sr. use to confront Violet?
4. Which of the following does not arrive shortly after Tanner wakes?
(c) Mr. Ramsden.
5. What does Violet feel is beneath her?
(b) The working class.
(d) Malone Sr.
6. To what does Shaw compare marriage?
7. What topic annoys Don Juan?
8. What shape has the father assumed?
9. Which character is referred to as being the most philosophical?
10. Tanner claims the brigands are working in what capacity?
(a) Fellow travelers.
11. What was the name of the leader's lost love?
12. How does Mrs. Whitefield view Tavy?
(a) As a nuisance.
(b) As a son.
(c) As a good marriage candidate.
(d) As a good friend.
13. What is a brigand?
14. Who is Malone supporting financially?
15. In Shaw's opinion, what is the whole world searching for?
(b) Good relationships.
(d) Ideal man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Don Juan being punished?
2. Who is left in the garden?
3. With whom/what is Don Juan angry over the topic of unwed mothers?
4. How many children did Ana have?
5. What happens between Hector and his father?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)