|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Whitefield view Tavy?
(a) As a son.
(b) As a good friend.
(c) As a good marriage candidate.
(d) As a nuisance.
2. Where is the woman's father?
3. What news about Violet is revealed?
(a) She is Hector's sister.
(b) She is already married.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She is not really Violet.
4. Which describes Malone Sr.'s reaction to the offer of financial support?
5. The handbook can also be considered a tool like which of the following?
(c) Road map.
6. The dream sequence shows that Shaw believes in which of the following?
7. What is the worst thing one can call a man?
8. What is Hector's confession?
(a) He is having an affair.
(b) He is Violet's husband.
(c) He is leaving the country.
(d) He lost all of his father's money.
9. What word describes both Tanner and Shaw?
10. Which character is referred to as being the most philosophical?
11. What is the name of the man in charge of the group?
12. Malone Sr. believes that Hector is a(n):
13. Shaw shows that in this story, money is more important than what?
14. Who is Malone supporting financially?
15. Who decides if one goes to Heaven or Hell?
(b) Elementary school teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does not arrive shortly after Tanner wakes?
2. What is a brigand?
3. Man has never learned to embrace which of the following?
4. How is the handbook incorporated into the play?
5. Who enters into the garden after Mrs. Whitefield?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)