|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the woman's father?
2. Who wrote THE REVOLUTIONIST'S HANDBOOK?
3. According to the handbook, what does man continue to refuse?
4. Hell is considered to be a refuge from which of the following?
5. What does not exist outside society?
6. Who is Malone supporting financially?
7. Which of the following does not arrive shortly after Tanner wakes?
(b) Mr. Ramsden.
8. The dream sequence shows that Shaw believes in which of the following?
9. What rarely carries on after death?
(a) Hair color.
(c) Familial relationships.
10. Who decides if one goes to Heaven or Hell?
(b) Elementary school teacher.
11. What is a creation of man?
(a) Social morality.
12. Shaw refers to Violet as being a(n):
13. Who summons Mrs. Whitefield?
14. With whom has Malone Sr. invested?
15. Who refuses a marriage proposal?
(d) Mrs. Whitefield.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the handbook incorporated into the play?
2. Where was Malone's hotel?
3. Where is the handbook first mentioned?
4. Malone Sr. wants Hector to marry someone in possession of which of the following?
5. The author refers to progress as what?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)