|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hector's confession?
(a) He lost all of his father's money.
(b) He is leaving the country.
(c) He is Violet's husband.
(d) He is having an affair.
2. How was the woman known to Henry?
3. What word describes both Tanner and Shaw?
4. What item does Malone Sr. use to confront Violet?
5. What other topic is discussed by Don Juan?
6. What age does the old woman become?
7. Shaw refers to Violet as being a(n):
8. What is the worst thing one can call a man?
9. Don Juan accuses the woman of:
(a) Having no virtue.
(b) Being a whore.
(d) Moral hypocrisy.
10. What is the woman's first name?
11. Where was Malone's hotel?
12. What shape has the father assumed?
13. Mrs. Whitefield believes that Tanner has the best chance of giving what to Ann?
(b) A future.
(d) A career.
14. Which character is referred to as being the most philosophical?
15. What topic annoys Don Juan?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did Ana have?
2. Conceit is the word used to describe which of the following?
3. Who plays the role of comforter?
4. Where does everyone congregate?
5. To what does Shaw compare marriage?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)