|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the group get Tanner to stop?
(a) Ambush from the side of the road.
(b) Wait at a traffic stop.
(c) Pretend to be in an accident.
(d) Puncture his tires.
2. According to the handbook, what does man continue to refuse?
3. Tanner claims the brigands are working in what capacity?
(a) Fellow travelers.
4. Shaw believes that all men will eventually lose which of the following?
5. To what does Tanner refer toward the end?
(a) Money is everything.
(b) God is dead.
(c) Love is evil.
(d) Golden rule.
6. Don Juan accuses the woman of:
(b) Having no virtue.
(c) Moral hypocrisy.
(d) Being a whore.
7. Which is not referenced by the handbook?
8. Hell is considered to be a refuge from which of the following?
9. Where is the woman's father?
10. With whom has Malone Sr. invested?
11. The handbook includes its own appendix which contains:
(c) Source material.
12. What shape has the father assumed?
13. Where does everyone congregate?
(c) Dining room.
(d) Great hall.
14. What other topic is discussed by Don Juan?
15. What is Don Juan's only inspiration?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Shaw's opinion, what is the whole world searching for?
2. What is a brigand?
3. What was Mendoza's former profession?
4. Who enters into the garden after Mrs. Whitefield?
5. What is the worst thing one can call a man?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)