|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author believes that no one will ever full obey the accepted:
(a) Lack of skill.
(b) Level of tolerance.
(c) Moral code.
(d) Speed limit.
2. Who decides if one goes to Heaven or Hell?
(d) Elementary school teacher.
3. What does Violet feel is beneath her?
(a) The working class.
(b) Malone Sr.
4. What item does Malone Sr. use to confront Violet?
5. To what does Tanner refer toward the end?
(a) God is dead.
(b) Golden rule.
(c) Money is everything.
(d) Love is evil.
6. Who summons Mrs. Whitefield?
7. Shaw shows that in this story, money is more important than what?
8. What news about Violet is revealed?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She is not really Violet.
(c) She is already married.
(d) She is Hector's sister.
9. What word describes both Tanner and Shaw?
10. With whom does Don Juan not get along?
(a) His wife.
(d) St. Peter.
11. Malone Sr. believes that Hector is a(n):
12. What is the worst thing one can call a man?
13. No two people can agree on what topic?
14. Who is Malone supporting financially?
15. Where is Don Juan?
(c) Mountain top.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Whitefield believes that Tanner has the best chance of giving what to Ann?
2. What does not exist outside society?
3. What is a brigand?
4. What is Don Juan's only inspiration?
5. Shaw refers to Violet as being a(n):
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)