|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Malone Sr. use to confront Violet?
2. Which character is referred to as being the most philosophical?
3. Conceit is the word used to describe which of the following?
4. What happens between Hector and his father?
(a) Hector hits Malone Sr.
(b) They reconcile.
(d) Malone Sr. leaves.
5. Where is Don Juan?
(a) Mountain top.
6. The handbook refers to the quest for what?
7. To what does Shaw compare marriage?
8. What rarely carries on after death?
(a) Hair color.
(b) Familial relationships.
9. What does Violet feel is beneath her?
(b) Malone Sr.
(d) The working class.
10. What news about Violet is revealed?
(a) She is already married.
(b) She is Hector's sister.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She is not really Violet.
11. How does Malone Sr. react to the news?
(a) He has a heart attack.
(b) He storms out.
(c) He disowns Hector.
(d) He cries.
12. The handbook can also be considered a tool like which of the following?
(a) Road map.
13. Where is the woman's father?
14. How is the handbook incorporated into the play?
(a) As an appendix.
(b) As an epilogue.
(c) As a separate act.
(d) As an addendum.
15. Shaw refers to Violet as being a(n):
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Tanner refer toward the end?
2. Don Juan accuses the woman of:
3. With whom does Don Juan not get along?
4. Who is Malone supporting financially?
5. Hell is considered to be a refuge from which of the following?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)