|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shaw refers to Violet as being a(n):
2. Where was Malone's hotel?
3. Who first defined the superman?
4. What is a brigand?
5. The dream sequence shows that Shaw believes in which of the following?
6. What should teach man to progress?
7. No two people can agree on what topic?
8. Who is left in the garden?
9. What is Don Juan's only inspiration?
10. What does Violet feel is beneath her?
(b) Malone Sr.
(c) The working class.
11. How is the handbook incorporated into the play?
(a) As an appendix.
(b) As an addendum.
(c) As a separate act.
(d) As an epilogue.
12. In Shaw's opinion, what is the whole world searching for?
(a) Good relationships.
(d) Ideal man.
13. How does the group get Tanner to stop?
(a) Ambush from the side of the road.
(b) Puncture his tires.
(c) Pretend to be in an accident.
(d) Wait at a traffic stop.
14. Which philosopher is referred to in this section?
15. What rarely carries on after death?
(c) Hair color.
(d) Familial relationships.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the woman's father?
2. What word describes both Tanner and Shaw?
3. How does Malone Sr. react to the news?
4. Who offers financial support?
5. Which describes Malone Sr.'s reaction to the offer of financial support?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)