|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Shaw's opinion, what is the whole world searching for?
(b) Ideal man.
(d) Good relationships.
2. Who first defined the superman?
3. How does Malone Sr. react to the news?
(a) He has a heart attack.
(b) He cries.
(c) He disowns Hector.
(d) He storms out.
4. The handbook can also be considered a tool like which of the following?
(a) Road map.
5. Shaw believes that all men will eventually lose which of the following?
6. With whom does Don Juan not get along?
(b) His wife.
(c) St. Peter.
7. What news about Violet is revealed?
(a) She is not really Violet.
(b) She is already married.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She is Hector's sister.
8. With whom has Malone Sr. invested?
9. No two people can agree on what topic?
10. What other topic is discussed by Don Juan?
11. The dream sequence shows that Shaw believes in which of the following?
12. Malone Sr. wants Hector to marry someone in possession of which of the following?
13. Who offers financial support?
(b) Mr. Ramsden.
14. What item does Malone Sr. use to confront Violet?
15. What was the name of the leader's lost love?
Short Answer Questions
1. Shaw shows that in this story, money is more important than what?
2. What age does the old woman become?
3. Shaw refers to Violet as being a(n):
4. Where does everyone congregate?
5. Where is Don Juan?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)