|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a brigand?
2. What is the name of the man in charge of the group?
3. What is Hector's confession?
(a) He is Violet's husband.
(b) He is having an affair.
(c) He is leaving the country.
(d) He lost all of his father's money.
4. How does Mrs. Whitefield view Tavy?
(a) As a good marriage candidate.
(b) As a nuisance.
(c) As a good friend.
(d) As a son.
5. How many children did Ana have?
6. What should teach man to progress?
7. What news about Violet is revealed?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She is Hector's sister.
(c) She is already married.
(d) She is not really Violet.
8. What rarely carries on after death?
(b) Hair color.
(c) Familial relationships.
9. With whom has Malone Sr. invested?
10. To what does Shaw compare marriage?
11. The dream sequence shows that Shaw believes in which of the following?
12. Where is the woman's father?
13. The author refers to progress as what?
(b) An illusion.
14. What word describes both Tanner and Shaw?
15. Who refuses a marriage proposal?
(b) Mrs. Whitefield.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Tanner refer toward the end?
2. What other topic is discussed by Don Juan?
3. What does Violet feel is beneath her?
4. What is Don Juan's only inspiration?
5. Society is never forced to have a(n):
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)