|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The dream sequence shows that Shaw believes in which of the following?
2. Which character is referred to as being the most philosophical?
3. Shaw shows that in this story, money is more important than what?
4. Which of the following does not arrive shortly after Tanner wakes?
(c) Mr. Ramsden.
5. Where is Don Juan?
(a) Mountain top.
6. Malone Sr. wants Hector to marry someone in possession of which of the following?
7. According to Shaw, what adjective best describes a man who will not progress?
(a) Closed minded.
8. What does Shaw reveal in this work that many authors would not?
(b) Religious upbringing.
(c) Childhood trauma.
9. Where is the handbook first mentioned?
(a) Act IV.
(b) Act II.
(d) Act I.
10. Which is one of the main themes in Act 4?
11. Man will never be able to live up to what concept?
(c) Moral code.
(d) Pure love.
12. What does Violet feel is beneath her?
(b) Malone Sr.
(c) The working class.
13. Where does everyone congregate?
(c) Great hall.
(d) Dining room.
14. How many children did Ana have?
15. The author refers to progress as what?
(a) An illusion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What age does the old woman become?
2. How does the group get Tanner to stop?
3. What was the name of the leader's lost love?
4. What should teach man to progress?
5. Who is Malone supporting financially?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)