|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a brigand?
2. Who wrote THE REVOLUTIONIST'S HANDBOOK?
3. What is a creation of man?
(a) Social morality.
4. Malone Sr. wants Hector to marry someone in possession of which of the following?
5. What does not exist outside society?
6. Which philosopher is referred to in this section?
7. What shape has the father assumed?
8. Man will never be able to live up to what concept?
(a) Pure love.
(d) Moral code.
9. In Shaw's opinion, what is the whole world searching for?
(b) Good relationships.
(c) Ideal man.
10. Where is the woman's father?
11. Tanner claims the brigands are working in what capacity?
(a) Fellow travelers.
12. Who first defined the superman?
13. The handbook includes its own appendix which contains:
(a) Source material.
14. Mrs. Whitefield believes that Tanner has the best chance of giving what to Ann?
(a) A future.
(d) A career.
15. What is demanded of Tanner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one do in Heaven?
2. Why was Don Juan being punished?
3. Which character is referred to as being the most philosophical?
4. Shaw refers to Violet as being a(n):
5. What topic annoys Don Juan?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)