|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a brigand?
2. Malone Sr. wants Hector to marry someone in possession of which of the following?
3. What rarely carries on after death?
(b) Hair color.
(c) Familial relationships.
4. Who enters into the garden after Mrs. Whitefield?
5. No two people can agree on what topic?
6. Who is Malone supporting financially?
7. Hector intends to become a:
(b) Working man.
8. Who does not deny the topic of marriage?
9. With whom has Malone Sr. invested?
10. What is Don Juan's only inspiration?
11. How was the woman known to Henry?
12. What form of literature is used by Mendoza?
(a) Short Story.
13. What should teach man to progress?
14. Who is left in the garden?
15. Who offers financial support?
(a) Mr. Ramsden.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Shaw's opinion, what is the whole world searching for?
2. What was the name of the leader's lost love?
3. Society is never forced to have a(n):
4. Man will never be able to live up to what concept?
5. According to the handbook, what does man continue to refuse?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)