Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one do in Heaven?
(a) Learn to play the harp.
(c) Study religion.
(d) Walk in the clouds.
2. Who wrote THE REVOLUTIONIST'S HANDBOOK?
3. What word describes both Tanner and Shaw?
4. Where is the woman's father?
5. What form of literature is used by Mendoza?
(a) Short Story.
6. Who is left in the garden?
7. What does not exist outside society?
8. What was the name of the leader's lost love?
9. Who enters into the garden after Mrs. Whitefield?
10. What item does Malone Sr. use to confront Violet?
11. The handbook can also be considered a tool like which of the following?
(a) Road map.
12. Hell is considered to be a refuge from which of the following?
13. What happens to Ann?
(a) She passes out.
(b) She agrees to marry Tavy.
(c) She runs away.
(d) She dies.
14. Who picks up Hector Malone, Sr.?
15. How does Malone Sr. react to the news?
(a) He storms out.
(b) He cries.
(c) He disowns Hector.
(d) He has a heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Malone supporting financially?
2. Who summons Mrs. Whitefield?
3. Shaw shows that in this story, money is more important than what?
4. What shape has the father assumed?
5. The author believes that no one will ever full obey the accepted:
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)