|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shaw reveal in this work that many authors would not?
(c) Religious upbringing.
(d) Childhood trauma.
2. According to the handbook, what does man continue to refuse?
3. Which philosopher is referred to in this section?
4. How does Malone Sr. react to the news?
(a) He has a heart attack.
(b) He disowns Hector.
(c) He cries.
(d) He storms out.
5. Which is not referenced by the handbook?
6. Shaw refers to Violet as being a(n):
7. Mrs. Whitefield believes that Tanner has the best chance of giving what to Ann?
(c) A career.
(d) A future.
8. No two people can agree on what topic?
9. What is demanded of Tanner?
10. According to Shaw, what adjective best describes a man who will not progress?
(c) Closed minded.
11. Man will never be able to live up to what concept?
(a) Pure love.
(d) Moral code.
12. Tanner claims the brigands are working in what capacity?
(c) Fellow travelers.
13. Who decides if one goes to Heaven or Hell?
(a) Elementary school teacher.
14. What form of literature is used by Mendoza?
(b) Short Story.
15. Where was Malone's hotel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Malone Sr. wants Hector to marry someone in possession of which of the following?
2. How many children did Ana have?
3. Where is the handbook first mentioned?
4. What word describes both Tanner and Shaw?
5. Why was Don Juan being punished?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)