|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who first defined the superman?
2. The author refers to progress as what?
(c) An illusion.
3. Who is, supposedly, the most moral man in the play?
4. Malone Sr. believes that Hector is a(n):
5. With whom does Don Juan not get along?
(c) His wife.
(d) St. Peter.
6. What rarely carries on after death?
(b) Hair color.
(c) Familial relationships.
7. Who decides if one goes to Heaven or Hell?
(b) Elementary school teacher.
8. What word describes both Tanner and Shaw?
9. What happens between Hector and his father?
(a) Malone Sr. leaves.
(b) Hector hits Malone Sr.
(d) They reconcile.
10. What is a brigand?
11. The handbook can also be considered a tool like which of the following?
(c) Road map.
12. What was Mendoza's former profession?
(d) Sheep herder.
13. How was the woman known to Henry?
14. Who is left in the garden?
15. Where was Malone's hotel?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the handbook incorporated into the play?
2. Which is one of the main themes in Act 4?
3. What does Shaw reveal in this work that many authors would not?
4. Where does everyone congregate?
5. Who does not deny the topic of marriage?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)