Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a creation of man?
(b) Social morality.
2. Conceit is the word used to describe which of the following?
3. Who decides if one goes to Heaven or Hell?
(a) Elementary school teacher.
4. How is the handbook incorporated into the play?
(a) As a separate act.
(b) As an appendix.
(c) As an addendum.
(d) As an epilogue.
5. What does Shaw reveal in this work that many authors would not?
(b) Religious upbringing.
(d) Childhood trauma.
6. Society is never forced to have a(n):
(c) Perfect man.
(d) Uniform morality.
7. Shaw refers to Violet as being a(n):
8. Malone Sr. believes that Hector is a(n):
9. The author refers to progress as what?
(d) An illusion.
10. With whom/what is Don Juan angry over the topic of unwed mothers?
(c) His mother.
11. What shape has the father assumed?
12. What should teach man to progress?
13. How does Malone Sr. react to the news?
(a) He has a heart attack.
(b) He cries.
(c) He disowns Hector.
(d) He storms out.
14. What happens to Ann?
(a) She runs away.
(b) She passes out.
(c) She agrees to marry Tavy.
(d) She dies.
15. Who is, supposedly, the most moral man in the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Hector intends to become a:
2. What was Mendoza's former profession?
3. Who summons Mrs. Whitefield?
4. Where does everyone congregate?
5. What rarely carries on after death?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)