|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic annoys Don Juan?
2. Who is left in the garden?
3. What is demanded of Tanner?
4. Where is the woman's father?
5. Why was Don Juan being punished?
(a) He murdered someone.
(b) He stole from the church.
(c) He coveted another man's wife.
(d) He did not pay his taxes.
6. Don Juan accuses the woman of:
(a) Moral hypocrisy.
(c) Being a whore.
(d) Having no virtue.
7. What is Don Juan's only inspiration?
8. What news about Violet is revealed?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She is Hector's sister.
(c) She is already married.
(d) She is not really Violet.
9. What is Hector's confession?
(a) He is having an affair.
(b) He lost all of his father's money.
(c) He is Violet's husband.
(d) He is leaving the country.
10. With whom/what is Don Juan angry over the topic of unwed mothers?
(b) His mother.
11. Which is not referenced by the handbook?
12. Conceit is the word used to describe which of the following?
13. Who plays the role of comforter?
(c) Mrs. Whitefield.
14. Society is never forced to have a(n):
(b) Uniform morality.
(c) Perfect man.
15. The handbook refers to the quest for what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Ann?
2. The dream sequence shows that Shaw believes in which of the following?
3. What word describes both Tanner and Shaw?
4. What is the name of the man in charge of the group?
5. Where is the handbook first mentioned?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)