|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Shaw, what adjective best describes a man who will not progress?
(b) Closed minded.
2. The dream sequence shows that Shaw believes in which of the following?
3. Hell is considered to be a refuge from which of the following?
4. Shaw shows that in this story, money is more important than what?
5. What was the name of the leader's lost love?
6. How does Malone Sr. react to the news?
(a) He storms out.
(b) He has a heart attack.
(c) He disowns Hector.
(d) He cries.
7. To what does Shaw compare marriage?
8. Man has never learned to embrace which of the following?
(a) Self love.
9. Man will never be able to live up to what concept?
(a) Pure love.
(c) Moral code.
10. Who is Malone supporting financially?
11. Malone Sr. believes that Hector is a(n):
12. The author refers to progress as what?
(a) An illusion.
13. What is the woman's first name?
14. What does not exist outside society?
15. What happens between Hector and his father?
(a) They reconcile.
(c) Hector hits Malone Sr.
(d) Malone Sr. leaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does not arrive shortly after Tanner wakes?
2. Society is never forced to have a(n):
3. What item does Malone Sr. use to confront Violet?
4. Who enters into the garden after Mrs. Whitefield?
5. No two people can agree on what topic?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)