|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the handbook first mentioned?
(a) Act IV.
(c) Act I.
(d) Act II.
2. Who does not deny the topic of marriage?
3. Who is left in the garden?
4. Who is Malone supporting financially?
5. Man will never be able to live up to what concept?
(b) Moral code.
(d) Pure love.
6. The handbook can also be considered a tool like which of the following?
(b) Road map.
7. To what does Tanner refer toward the end?
(a) Money is everything.
(b) Golden rule.
(c) God is dead.
(d) Love is evil.
8. How many children did Ana have?
9. Where is the woman's father?
10. Which character is referred to as being the most philosophical?
11. Malone Sr. believes that Hector is a(n):
12. Where was Malone's hotel?
13. Who refuses a marriage proposal?
(c) Mrs. Whitefield.
14. How was the woman known to Henry?
15. What is the worst thing one can call a man?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is not referenced by the handbook?
2. With whom does Don Juan not get along?
3. What item does Malone Sr. use to confront Violet?
4. According to Shaw, what adjective best describes a man who will not progress?
5. What is the name of the man in charge of the group?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)