|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word describes both Tanner and Shaw?
2. Which of the following does not arrive shortly after Tanner wakes?
(a) Mr. Ramsden.
3. Malone Sr. believes that Hector is a(n):
4. Where is the handbook first mentioned?
(b) Act IV.
(c) Act II.
(d) Act I.
5. According to Shaw, what adjective best describes a man who will not progress?
(c) Closed minded.
6. To what does Tanner refer toward the end?
(a) Love is evil.
(b) God is dead.
(c) Money is everything.
(d) Golden rule.
7. What other topic is discussed by Don Juan?
8. The author believes that no one will ever full obey the accepted:
(a) Speed limit.
(b) Moral code.
(c) Level of tolerance.
(d) Lack of skill.
9. What is the name of the man in charge of the group?
10. How does the group get Tanner to stop?
(a) Ambush from the side of the road.
(b) Wait at a traffic stop.
(c) Pretend to be in an accident.
(d) Puncture his tires.
11. What is a brigand?
12. Who is Malone supporting financially?
13. Tanner believes that everyone is a:
(c) Moral being.
14. What form of literature is used by Mendoza?
(d) Short Story.
15. The handbook includes its own appendix which contains:
(d) Source material.
Short Answer Questions
1. Conceit is the word used to describe which of the following?
2. Where was Malone's hotel?
3. With whom/what is Don Juan angry over the topic of unwed mothers?
4. How does Mrs. Whitefield view Tavy?
5. Who picks up Hector Malone, Sr.?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)