|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The wedding is supposedly going to take place in how many days?
2. What is demanded of Tanner?
3. Where is the woman's father?
4. Which character is referred to as being the most philosophical?
5. Who refuses a marriage proposal?
(d) Mrs. Whitefield.
6. Who summons Mrs. Whitefield?
7. Malone Sr. believes that Hector is a(n):
8. What does one do in Heaven?
(b) Walk in the clouds.
(c) Learn to play the harp.
(d) Study religion.
9. Who decides if one goes to Heaven or Hell?
(b) Elementary school teacher.
10. No two people can agree on what topic?
11. What does not exist outside society?
12. How does Mrs. Whitefield view Tavy?
(a) As a good friend.
(b) As a good marriage candidate.
(c) As a nuisance.
(d) As a son.
13. Who wrote THE REVOLUTIONIST'S HANDBOOK?
14. Who is Malone supporting financially?
15. The dream sequence shows that Shaw believes in which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Society is never forced to have a(n):
2. What item does Malone Sr. use to confront Violet?
3. Which philosopher is referred to in this section?
4. Where was Malone's hotel?
5. How is the handbook incorporated into the play?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)