|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one do in Heaven?
(b) Walk in the clouds.
(c) Learn to play the harp.
(d) Study religion.
2. The wedding is supposedly going to take place in how many days?
3. What does Violet feel is beneath her?
(a) The working class.
(b) Malone Sr.
4. Who picks up Hector Malone, Sr.?
5. The dream sequence shows that Shaw believes in which of the following?
6. The handbook can also be considered a tool like which of the following?
(c) Road map.
7. What is the woman's first name?
8. What is a brigand?
9. Conceit is the word used to describe which of the following?
10. What shape has the father assumed?
11. Why was Don Juan being punished?
(a) He stole from the church.
(b) He murdered someone.
(c) He did not pay his taxes.
(d) He coveted another man's wife.
12. What does Shaw reveal in this work that many authors would not?
(b) Childhood trauma.
(d) Religious upbringing.
13. Mrs. Whitefield believes that Tanner has the best chance of giving what to Ann?
(a) A career.
(c) A future.
14. What item does Malone Sr. use to confront Violet?
15. Hector intends to become a:
(c) Working man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word describes both Tanner and Shaw?
2. How is the handbook incorporated into the play?
3. What should teach man to progress?
4. Who summons Mrs. Whitefield?
5. Malone Sr. wants Hector to marry someone in possession of which of the following?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)