|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters into the garden after Mrs. Whitefield?
2. Malone Sr. wants Hector to marry someone in possession of which of the following?
3. Hector intends to become a:
(a) Working man.
4. Tanner claims the brigands are working in what capacity?
(b) Fellow travelers.
5. To what does Tanner refer toward the end?
(a) Love is evil.
(b) Money is everything.
(c) Golden rule.
(d) God is dead.
6. Who plays the role of comforter?
(c) Mrs. Whitefield.
7. What form of literature is used by Mendoza?
(c) Short Story.
8. Where is the woman's father?
9. Which philosopher is referred to in this section?
10. The handbook can also be considered a tool like which of the following?
(b) Road map.
11. Who is, supposedly, the most moral man in the play?
12. Where does everyone congregate?
(a) Dining room.
(c) Great hall.
13. Shaw believes that all men will eventually lose which of the following?
14. Who wrote THE REVOLUTIONIST'S HANDBOOK?
15. The handbook states that man will never be able to break free from what?
(c) Moral bondange.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Don Juan being punished?
2. Shaw refers to Violet as being a(n):
3. What is the name of the man in charge of the group?
4. What is the woman's first name?
5. Who refuses a marriage proposal?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)