|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the leader's lost love?
2. With whom/what is Don Juan angry over the topic of unwed mothers?
(a) His mother.
3. The dream sequence shows that Shaw believes in which of the following?
4. Shaw shows that in this story, money is more important than what?
5. Hector intends to become a:
(b) Working man.
6. Which describes Malone Sr.'s reaction to the offer of financial support?
7. Which of the following does not arrive shortly after Tanner wakes?
(a) Mr. Ramsden.
8. Tanner claims the brigands are working in what capacity?
(d) Fellow travelers.
9. In Shaw's opinion, what is the whole world searching for?
(b) Good relationships.
(d) Ideal man.
10. What is the woman's first name?
11. According to the handbook, what does man continue to refuse?
12. What was Mendoza's former profession?
(d) Sheep herder.
13. Which philosopher is referred to in this section?
14. To what does Shaw compare marriage?
15. Conceit is the word used to describe which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. The wedding is supposedly going to take place in how many days?
2. What topic annoys Don Juan?
3. Who wrote THE REVOLUTIONIST'S HANDBOOK?
4. Malone Sr. wants Hector to marry someone in possession of which of the following?
5. Who offers financial support?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)