|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The play deals with what conflict?
(c) Male and female interaction.
(d) Oedipus Complex.
2. Shaw has not relied on other writers':
3. Which adjective best suits Ramsden?
4. The author presents Tanner as being tainted by which of the following?
(d) Social status.
5. What does Henry do each time Ann's name is mentioned?
(a) Walks away.
6. What is a woman's primary responsibility?
(a) Keep a house.
(b) Get married.
(c) Raise children.
(d) Learn to cook.
7. What word does Tavy use to describe Ann?
8. Where is Malone from?
9. Who does Tanner ask for help?
10. What is Malone's first name?
11. What does Tanner offer Ann as incentive?
(a) A trip across Europe.
(b) A fur coat.
(c) A new car.
(d) 1,000 pounds.
12. Shaw states that he does not have time to deal with which issue?
13. Where does Tanner want to go?
(a) To the river.
(d) Away from Ann.
14. Ann claims she can think of nothing but what?
(b) Her father's death.
(c) Her wedding day.
(d) Her lost dog.
15. What helps shape society?
(a) Class struggle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Ramsden?
2. What causes Tanner to run away?
3. How does Ann's mother refer to Tanner's book?
4. What adjective best describes Tanner's ideas?
5. What is supposedly the cause behind the incident with Rhoda?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)