|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What plan does the group have for the day?
(b) Road trip.
2. Most writers portray men as:
(a) The sexual initiator.
3. Who would need to approve a marriage between Tavy and Ann?
4. What is the result of art based on relationships?
(a) There is no effect.
(b) It holds more meaning.
(c) It is flawed.
(d) It is vibrant.
5. According to Shaw, what is the most important thing about an artist?
(b) Natural talent.
(c) Business acumen.
6. The letter asked a question about what famous character?
(a) Scarlet Pimpernel.
(b) Don Quixote.
(c) Hunchback of Notre Dame.
(d) Don Juan.
7. Where is Ramsden?
8. What does Tanner tease Henry about?
9. According to Tanner, marrying Ann would bring:
(a) Great riches.
(b) A lifetime of misery.
(c) Unsurpassed joy.
10. What was the purpose of the visit?
(a) To discuss guardianship.
(b) To arrange a marriage.
(c) To shoot the host.
(d) To settle a gambling debt.
11. Violet associates what with degradation?
(a) Dressing in day clothes.
(b) Marrying outside her social rank.
(c) Riding in a car.
12. Shaw states that he does not have time to deal with which issue?
13. Shaw says that women no longer ask for:
14. How do visitors arrive?
(a) On horseback.
(b) In a carriage.
(c) By car.
(d) On foot.
15. The play deals with what conflict?
(a) Male and female interaction.
(d) Oedipus Complex.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ann is compared to which animal?
2. What causes Tanner to run away?
3. What does Henry do each time Ann's name is mentioned?
4. Which composer inspired Shaw?
5. Who does Shaw credit with following his own instincts?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)