|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Tanner, marrying Ann would bring:
(a) A lifetime of misery.
(b) Great riches.
(c) Unsurpassed joy.
2. What type of woman was often written about by modernists?
3. Where is Ramsden?
4. Shaw points out that relationships are often affected by:
5. Which political form interests Shaw?
6. Most writers portray men as:
(a) The sexual initiator.
7. Shaw states that he does not have time to deal with which issue?
8. The play deals with what conflict?
(b) Male and female interaction.
(c) Oedipus Complex.
9. What is Malone's first name?
10. Who is the Don Juan character?
11. Which writer does Shaw refer to as being "a force?"
12. Which adjective best suits Ramsden?
13. Shaw does not believe one of the following is a great writer:
14. The letter asked a question about what famous character?
(a) Don Juan.
(b) Scarlet Pimpernel.
(c) Don Quixote.
(d) Hunchback of Notre Dame.
15. Which of the following does the would-be suitor lack?
(b) Social standing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Robinson's nickname?
2. What is a man's primary responsibility?
3. What is a woman's primary responsibility?
4. Who would need to approve a marriage between Tavy and Ann?
5. Tanner admonishes the group for which of the following?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)