|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote the note?
2. Byron is better than which of the following?
3. How is the guest related to Whitefield?
(c) Business partner.
4. The letter asked a question about what famous character?
(a) Hunchback of Notre Dame.
(b) Scarlet Pimpernel.
(c) Don Quixote.
(d) Don Juan.
5. What is the solution to the pregnancy?
(d) Send the girl away.
6. Which writer does Shaw refer to as being "a force?"
7. Which word best describes Ann?
8. Which group is least admired?
9. What annoys Tanner?
(b) Loud noises.
(c) Neighbor's dog.
(d) Tavy's melancholy.
10. What does Henry do each time Ann's name is mentioned?
(a) Walks away.
11. The author presents Tanner as being tainted by which of the following?
(d) Social status.
12. Where is Malone from?
13. Who has become, in essence, Don Juan?
14. Which of the following is not employed by women who want to get their own way?
(a) Political arms.
(c) Legal means.
(d) Social contacts.
15. Most writers portray men as:
(d) The sexual initiator.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Shaw, what is the most important thing about an artist?
2. What item is in question?
3. Who is the first to visit Ramsden?
4. Who is Rhoda?
5. Tavy unknowingly removes himself from which emotion?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)