|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who works on Tanner's automobile?
2. What is Don Juan's profession?
3. How do visitors arrive?
(a) By car.
(b) On horseback.
(c) In a carriage.
(d) On foot.
4. Violet associates what with degradation?
(a) Marrying outside her social rank.
(b) Riding in a car.
(d) Dressing in day clothes.
5. Which group is least admired?
6. What plan does the group have for the day?
(d) Road trip.
7. How does Ann's mother refer to Tanner's book?
(a) A great truth.
(b) A blatant lie.
(c) God awful.
8. Who causes the secret to be kept?
(c) Malone's father.
9. Where is Ramsden?
10. What adjective best describes Tanner's ideas?
11. Who does Shaw credit with following his own instincts?
(a) Don Juan.
(b) Don Quixote.
(c) Sancho Panza.
12. Shaw has not relied on other writers':
13. What is Ramsden's first name?
14. According to Shaw, Ann is not afraid to compromise in which area?
15. What is a man's primary responsibility?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which political form interests Shaw?
2. Which topic does Shaw claim to have failed when writing a play?
3. The dedication begins with a letter written by which author?
4. Literature often focuses on what aspect of a woman?
5. Who wrote THE REVOLUTIONIST'S HANDBOOK?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)