|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adjective best describes Tanner's ideas?
2. What is Ramsden's first name?
3. What item is in question?
4. The dedication begins with a letter written by which author?
(a) Mark Twain.
(b) James Joyce.
(c) George Bernard Shaw.
(d) Franz Kafka.
5. What is the name of Whitefield's daughter?
(b) Mary Elizabeth.
6. Shaw says that women no longer ask for:
7. What was a new technology at the time?
8. What is Malone's first name?
9. Which adjective best suits Ramsden?
10. What word does Tavy use to describe Ann?
11. Who arrives along with Ann and her mother?
12. What is the result of art based on relationships?
(a) It is vibrant.
(b) It holds more meaning.
(c) It is flawed.
(d) There is no effect.
13. Who is in love with Ann?
14. Tanner admonishes the group for which of the following?
15. Who works on Tanner's automobile?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Malone from?
2. What helps shape society?
3. What does Henry do each time Ann's name is mentioned?
4. Who causes the secret to be kept?
5. One of the characters compares marriage to which of the following?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)