|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who causes the secret to be kept?
(d) Malone's father.
2. What is the name of Whitefield's daughter?
(b) Mary Elizabeth.
3. Tanner refers to Ramsden as being:
(b) Too old.
(c) Short sighted.
4. What is the solution to the pregnancy?
(b) Send the girl away.
5. Where does Tanner want to go?
(b) To the river.
(d) Away from Ann.
6. Who arrives along with Ann and her mother?
7. The play deals with what conflict?
(a) Oedipus Complex.
(c) Male and female interaction.
8. Which group is least admired?
9. Who gives a note to Tanner?
10. Who is credited with having written the first Don Juan?
(c) de Molina.
11. What was the purpose of the visit?
(a) To settle a gambling debt.
(b) To shoot the host.
(c) To discuss guardianship.
(d) To arrange a marriage.
12. What is the result of art based on relationships?
(a) There is no effect.
(b) It is vibrant.
(c) It holds more meaning.
(d) It is flawed.
13. Whose dowry might be at stake?
14. Where is Ramsden?
15. What does Tanner offer Ann as incentive?
(a) A trip across Europe.
(b) A fur coat.
(c) A new car.
(d) 1,000 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Most writers portray men as:
2. Shaw says that women no longer ask for:
3. Literature often focuses on what aspect of a woman?
4. Which topic does Shaw claim to have failed when writing a play?
5. The dedication begins with a letter written by which author?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)