|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tanner ask for help?
2. What plan does the group have for the day?
(b) Road trip.
3. Ann is compared to which animal?
(c) Boa constrictor.
4. Which topic does Shaw claim to have failed when writing a play?
5. What annoys Tanner?
(a) Neighbor's dog.
(c) Loud noises.
(d) Tavy's melancholy.
6. What word does Tavy use to describe Ann?
7. What is the name of Whitefield's daughter?
(b) Mary Elizabeth.
8. Who does Shaw credit with following his own instincts?
(a) Don Quixote.
(b) Don Juan.
(d) Sancho Panza.
9. What was the purpose of the visit?
(a) To discuss guardianship.
(b) To settle a gambling debt.
(c) To shoot the host.
(d) To arrange a marriage.
10. What about Tanner comes into question?
(a) Business acumen.
(b) Moral character.
(c) Financial success.
11. What was a new technology at the time?
12. Who is the Don Juan character?
13. Who has become, in essence, Don Juan?
14. What is Malone's first name?
15. Who wrote the note?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which writer does Shaw refer to as being "a force?"
2. What does Tanner tease Henry about?
3. Who works on Tanner's automobile?
4. What is the difference between the secretly wed couple?
5. What adjective best describes Tanner's ideas?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)