|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has become, in essence, Don Juan?
2. Who is the Don Juan character?
3. Tanner refers to Ramsden as being:
(c) Short sighted.
(d) Too old.
4. Which writer does Shaw refer to as being "a force?"
5. How do visitors arrive?
(a) By car.
(b) In a carriage.
(c) On foot.
(d) On horseback.
6. What type of authors does Shaw respect most?
7. What causes Tanner to run away?
(a) He is a fugitive.
(b) Ann's flirtation.
(c) His presence is requested at Parliament.
(d) He can make money by becoming a sailor.
8. Shaw has not relied on other writers':
9. Who is Rhoda?
(a) Ann's sister.
(b) Parlor maid.
(c) Tavy's mother.
(d) Tanner's sister.
10. What does Henry do each time Ann's name is mentioned?
(d) Walks away.
11. Violet associates what with degradation?
(a) Dressing in day clothes.
(b) Riding in a car.
(d) Marrying outside her social rank.
12. Byron is better than which of the following?
13. What is a man's primary responsibility?
14. Whose dowry might be at stake?
15. To whom was the letter addressed?
(a) Arthur Bingham Walkley.
(b) Arthur Conan Doyle.
(c) Brian White.
(d) Conan O'Brien.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to visit Ramsden?
2. What form of transportation does Violet use?
3. Literature often focuses on what aspect of a woman?
4. According to Shaw, Ann is not afraid to compromise in which area?
5. Who is pregnant?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)