|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the purpose of the visit?
(a) To settle a gambling debt.
(b) To shoot the host.
(c) To arrange a marriage.
(d) To discuss guardianship.
2. Who ushers in the first guest?
(a) Parlor maid.
(b) Ramsden's wife.
3. Who does Tanner ask for help?
4. Who would need to approve a marriage between Tavy and Ann?
5. Shaw does not believe one of the following is a great writer:
6. What would happen if women had the same standards as men?
(a) Human race would die off.
(b) It would never happen.
(c) World leaders could solve more problems.
(d) The world would become competitive and fairly balanced.
7. What word most accurately expresses the opinion of the author's detractors?
8. Shaw believes that society is following the path of which two places?
(a) Barcelona and Amsterdam.
(b) Geneva and Germany.
(c) France and Italy.
(d) Greece and Rome.
9. Who is uniquely absent from the complicated actions of ordinary men and women?
10. Shaw says that women no longer ask for:
11. What word does Tavy use to describe Ann?
12. Which composer inspired Shaw?
13. What type of authors does Shaw respect most?
14. Who is in love with Ann?
15. To whom was the letter addressed?
(a) Conan O'Brien.
(b) Arthur Bingham Walkley.
(c) Arthur Conan Doyle.
(d) Brian White.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Don Juan character?
2. What is Don Juan's profession?
3. What is supposedly the cause behind the incident with Rhoda?
4. Tavy unknowingly removes himself from which emotion?
5. What item is in question?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)