|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tanner admonishes the group for which of the following?
2. What about Tanner comes into question?
(b) Financial success.
(c) Moral character.
(d) Business acumen.
3. Who is the first to visit Ramsden?
4. What is the difference between the secretly wed couple?
(b) Social status.
(c) Financial status.
5. What is the solution to the pregnancy?
(c) Send the girl away.
6. How does Ann's mother refer to Tanner's book?
(a) God awful.
(c) A blatant lie.
(d) A great truth.
7. Whose dowry might be at stake?
8. Which word best describes Ann?
9. What form of transportation does Violet use?
10. What is supposedly the cause behind the incident with Rhoda?
(a) It is not revealed.
(b) Ann's jealousy.
(c) Tanner's book.
(d) The safety of the car.
11. Who is credited with having written the first Don Juan?
(a) de Molina.
12. What word does Tavy use to describe Ann?
13. What causes Tanner to run away?
(a) Ann's flirtation.
(b) He can make money by becoming a sailor.
(c) He is a fugitive.
(d) His presence is requested at Parliament.
14. The play deals with what conflict?
(b) Oedipus Complex.
(c) Male and female interaction.
15. Who is pregnant?
(d) Mary Elizabeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Don Juan character?
2. Which adjective best suits Ramsden?
3. What does the would-be suitor fear?
4. Which political form interests Shaw?
5. What does Tanner offer Ann as incentive?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)