|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Tanner comes into question?
(b) Financial success.
(c) Moral character.
(d) Business acumen.
2. What was a new technology at the time?
3. What is the result of art based on relationships?
(a) It holds more meaning.
(b) There is no effect.
(c) It is vibrant.
(d) It is flawed.
4. Shaw does not believe one of the following is a great writer:
5. What type of authors does Shaw respect most?
6. Who has become, in essence, Don Juan?
7. What is the solution to the pregnancy?
(c) Send the girl away.
8. To whom was the letter addressed?
(a) Conan O'Brien.
(b) Arthur Conan Doyle.
(c) Brian White.
(d) Arthur Bingham Walkley.
9. Which adjective best suits Ramsden?
10. What is the subject of Tanner's lecture to Ann?
(a) Ann's ties to her mother.
(c) The pact in the garden.
(d) Whitefield's will.
11. The play deals with what conflict?
(a) Male and female interaction.
(b) Oedipus Complex.
12. What does Tanner offer Ann as incentive?
(a) A trip across Europe.
(b) A fur coat.
(c) 1,000 pounds.
(d) A new car.
13. Which composer inspired Shaw?
14. Where does Tanner want to go?
(a) To the river.
(c) Away from Ann.
15. Who would need to approve a marriage between Tavy and Ann?
Short Answer Questions
1. Shaw states that he does not have time to deal with which issue?
2. Who does Tanner ask for help?
3. What causes Tanner to run away?
4. Ann claims she can think of nothing but what?
5. Shaw points out that relationships are often affected by:
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)