Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Dedication
1. What question from Walkley prompted Shaw to write the play?
2. What warning does Shaw issue to Walkley?
3. What is the author's opinion on previous attempts to write about relationships?
4. How does Shaw describe the essence of Don Juan?
5. What inspired Shaw's version of Don Juan?
6. What is Shaw's opinion regarding famed writers Byron, Wordsworth and Shelley?
7. Why did Shaw feel the need to modernize the play?
8. What is the...
This section contains 676 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)