Short Answer Key
1. The dedication begins with a letter written by which author?
George Bernard Shaw.
2. To whom was the letter addressed?
Arthur Bingham Walkley.
3. The letter asked a question about what famous character?
4. Which topic does Shaw claim to have failed when writing a play?
5. Which composer inspired Shaw?
6. Shaw does not believe one of the following is a great writer:
7. Which writer does Shaw refer to as being "a force?"
8. Shaw says that women no longer ask for:
9. Who is uniquely absent from the complicated actions of ordinary men and women?
10. Most writers portray men as:
The sexual initiator.
11. Who does Shaw credit with following his own instincts?
12. Byron is better than which of the following?
13. Who is credited with having written the first...
This section contains 1,467 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)