1. The dedication begins with a letter written by which author?
George Bernard Shaw.
2. To whom was the letter addressed?
Arthur Bingham Walkley.
3. The letter asked a question about what famous character?
4. Which topic does Shaw claim to have failed when writing a play?
5. Which composer inspired Shaw?
6. Shaw does not believe one of the following is a great writer:
7. Which writer does Shaw refer to as being "a force?"
8. Shaw says that women no longer ask for:
9. Who is uniquely absent from the complicated actions of ordinary men and women?
10. Most writers portray men as:
The sexual initiator.
This section contains 2,455 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)