Quiz: Act 3
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How was the woman known to Henry?
2. Which of the following does not arrive shortly after Tanner wakes?
a) Mr. Ramsden.
3. What age does the old woman become?
4. With whom/what is Don Juan angry over the topic of unwed mothers?
a) His mother.
5. Don Juan accuses the woman of:
a) Being a whore.
c) Having no virtue.
d) Moral hypocrisy.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is Don Juan's only inspiration?
This section contains 202 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)