|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Handbook.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author believes that no one will ever full obey the accepted:
(a) Level of tolerance.
(b) Moral code.
(c) Speed limit.
(d) Lack of skill.
2. What form of literature is used by Mendoza?
(c) Short Story.
3. Shaw believes that all men will eventually lose which of the following?
4. Who is the first to visit Ramsden?
5. Whose dowry might be at stake?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Malone's first name?
2. What should teach man to progress?
3. Which writer does Shaw refer to as being "a force?"
4. Who decides if one goes to Heaven or Hell?
5. Which character is referred to as being the most philosophical?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)