|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Handbook.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does the would-be suitor lack?
(c) Social standing.
2. Where is Malone from?
3. What word describes both Tanner and Shaw?
4. Which describes Malone Sr.'s reaction to the offer of financial support?
5. According to Shaw, what adjective best describes a man who will not progress?
(a) Closed minded.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ann is compared to which animal?
2. Shaw refers to Violet as being a(n):
3. No two people can agree on what topic?
4. What does Shaw reveal in this work that many authors would not?
5. What word most accurately expresses the opinion of the author's detractors?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)