|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Handbook.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who summons Mrs. Whitefield?
2. What about Tanner comes into question?
(a) Financial success.
(b) Moral character.
(c) Business acumen.
3. What does the would-be suitor fear?
(b) Financial ruin.
4. What type of woman was often written about by modernists?
5. What is the result of art based on relationships?
(a) There is no effect.
(b) It is vibrant.
(c) It is flawed.
(d) It holds more meaning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shaw reveal in this work that many authors would not?
2. Society is never forced to have a(n):
3. The dedication begins with a letter written by which author?
4. Ann claims she can think of nothing but what?
5. Where is Don Juan?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)