|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Handbook.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shaw reveal in this work that many authors would not?
(c) Childhood trauma.
(d) Religious upbringing.
2. Where is the handbook first mentioned?
(a) Act IV.
(b) Act I.
(c) Act II.
3. Who is, supposedly, the most moral man in the play?
4. Which adjective best suits Ramsden?
5. What word most accurately expresses the opinion of the author's detractors?
Short Answer Questions
1. The handbook can also be considered a tool like which of the following?
2. Hell is considered to be a refuge from which of the following?
3. What does Tanner offer Ann as incentive?
4. Which describes Malone Sr.'s reaction to the offer of financial support?
5. Who arrives along with Ann and her mother?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)