|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Handbook.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The handbook can also be considered a tool like which of the following?
(a) Road map.
2. Who plays the role of comforter?
(b) Mrs. Whitefield.
3. Which is one of the main themes in Act 4?
4. What is the woman's first name?
5. One of the characters compares marriage to which of the following?
(a) Ox and yoke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Whitefield believes that Tanner has the best chance of giving what to Ann?
2. How is the guest related to Whitefield?
3. Shaw shows that in this story, money is more important than what?
4. Who has become, in essence, Don Juan?
5. What was a new technology at the time?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)