|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Handbook.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Shaw, what is the most important thing about an artist?
(a) Natural talent.
(b) Business acumen.
2. Don Juan accuses the woman of:
(a) Moral hypocrisy.
(c) Having no virtue.
(d) Being a whore.
3. Who is Malone supporting financially?
4. Which of the following is not employed by women who want to get their own way?
(a) Legal means.
(b) Political arms.
(c) Social contacts.
5. What is Ramsden's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What form of literature is used by Mendoza?
2. The dream sequence shows that Shaw believes in which of the following?
3. Who summons Mrs. Whitefield?
4. The play deals with what conflict?
5. Who ushers in the first guest?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)