|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Handbook.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shaw believes that society is following the path of which two places?
(a) Barcelona and Amsterdam.
(b) France and Italy.
(c) Geneva and Germany.
(d) Greece and Rome.
2. Where does everyone congregate?
(a) Great hall.
(d) Dining room.
3. What was Mendoza's former profession?
(c) Sheep herder.
4. According to Tanner, marrying Ann would bring:
(a) Great riches.
(b) Unsurpassed joy.
(d) A lifetime of misery.
5. Who is pregnant?
(a) Mary Elizabeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Whitefield believes that Tanner has the best chance of giving what to Ann?
2. What does Tanner offer Ann as incentive?
3. The author believes that no one will ever full obey the accepted:
4. Most writers portray men as:
5. To what does Shaw compare marriage?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)