|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Handbook.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a man's primary responsibility?
2. What is Don Juan's only inspiration?
3. Who does Shaw credit with following his own instincts?
(b) Sancho Panza.
(c) Don Quixote.
(d) Don Juan.
4. What about Tanner comes into question?
(a) Financial success.
(b) Business acumen.
(c) Moral character.
5. What type of authors does Shaw respect most?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the group get Tanner to stop?
2. What is Malone's first name?
3. What does Violet feel is beneath her?
4. What was a new technology at the time?
5. Who has become, in essence, Don Juan?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)