|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Handbook.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which composer inspired Shaw?
2. The handbook includes its own appendix which contains:
(a) Source material.
3. Who wrote THE REVOLUTIONIST'S HANDBOOK?
4. Who plays the role of comforter?
(c) Mrs. Whitefield.
5. Where is the handbook first mentioned?
(a) Act IV.
(b) Act I.
(d) Act II.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not employed by women who want to get their own way?
2. Man has never learned to embrace which of the following?
3. Which character is referred to as being the most philosophical?
4. The author refers to progress as what?
5. What shape has the father assumed?
This section contains 128 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)