|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Handbook.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The play deals with what conflict?
(c) Male and female interaction.
(d) Oedipus Complex.
2. Why was Don Juan being punished?
(a) He coveted another man's wife.
(b) He did not pay his taxes.
(c) He murdered someone.
(d) He stole from the church.
3. Who is the first to visit Ramsden?
4. Who wrote THE REVOLUTIONIST'S HANDBOOK?
5. What type of authors does Shaw respect most?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the handbook, what does man continue to refuse?
2. Tanner claims the brigands are working in what capacity?
3. What helps shape society?
4. What would happen if women had the same standards as men?
5. Which political form interests Shaw?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)