|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Handbook.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Rhoda?
(a) Parlor maid.
(b) Tavy's mother.
(c) Tanner's sister.
(d) Ann's sister.
2. What shape has the father assumed?
3. How is the handbook incorporated into the play?
(a) As a separate act.
(b) As an epilogue.
(c) As an appendix.
(d) As an addendum.
4. Shaw states that he does not have time to deal with which issue?
5. The dedication begins with a letter written by which author?
(a) Franz Kafka.
(b) Mark Twain.
(c) George Bernard Shaw.
(d) James Joyce.
Short Answer Questions
1. No two people can agree on what topic?
2. What is the difference between the secretly wed couple?
3. What rarely carries on after death?
4. What item does Malone Sr. use to confront Violet?
5. Which composer inspired Shaw?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)