|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Handbook.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Most writers portray men as:
(a) The sexual initiator.
2. Which topic does Shaw claim to have failed when writing a play?
3. Whose dowry might be at stake?
4. Byron is better than which of the following?
5. The author believes that no one will ever full obey the accepted:
(a) Lack of skill.
(b) Moral code.
(c) Level of tolerance.
(d) Speed limit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tanner refers to Ramsden as being:
2. What shape has the father assumed?
3. Who plays the role of comforter?
4. What is a creation of man?
5. Who is pregnant?
This section contains 123 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)