|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Handbook.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Whitefield's daughter?
(a) Mary Elizabeth.
2. The letter asked a question about what famous character?
(a) Scarlet Pimpernel.
(b) Hunchback of Notre Dame.
(c) Don Juan.
(d) Don Quixote.
3. Who is, supposedly, the most moral man in the play?
4. How was the woman known to Henry?
5. Mrs. Whitefield believes that Tanner has the best chance of giving what to Ann?
(b) A career.
(d) A future.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives a note to Tanner?
2. Who ushers in the first guest?
3. What word most accurately expresses the opinion of the author's detractors?
4. What type of woman was often written about by modernists?
5. Where is Ramsden?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)