|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Handbook.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Conceit is the word used to describe which of the following?
2. One of the characters compares marriage to which of the following?
(b) Ox and yoke.
3. Byron is better than which of the following?
4. What is Malone's first name?
5. Which of the following is not employed by women who want to get their own way?
(a) Political arms.
(c) Social contacts.
(d) Legal means.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote THE REVOLUTIONIST'S HANDBOOK?
2. In Shaw's opinion, what is the whole world searching for?
3. What is a brigand?
4. Where is Malone from?
5. Shaw says that women no longer ask for:
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)