|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Handbook.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tanner refers to Ramsden as being:
(c) Too old.
(d) Short sighted.
2. What topic annoys Don Juan?
3. Who is Malone supporting financially?
4. With whom/what is Don Juan angry over the topic of unwed mothers?
(b) His mother.
5. Who gives a note to Tanner?
Short Answer Questions
1. Byron is better than which of the following?
2. Shaw shows that in this story, money is more important than what?
3. The wedding is supposedly going to take place in how many days?
4. How does Ann's mother refer to Tanner's book?
5. How was the woman known to Henry?
This section contains 126 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)