|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Don Juan's only inspiration?
2. What word most accurately expresses the opinion of the author's detractors?
3. Where is the woman's father?
4. What is the result of art based on relationships?
(a) It holds more meaning.
(b) It is vibrant.
(c) It is flawed.
(d) There is no effect.
5. Don Juan accuses the woman of:
(a) Having no virtue.
(b) Moral hypocrisy.
(d) Being a whore.
Short Answer Questions
1. The letter asked a question about what famous character?
2. Who is the first to visit Ramsden?
3. What is Hector's confession?
4. Shaw refers to Violet as being a(n):
5. With whom does Don Juan not get along?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)