|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the would-be suitor fear?
(a) Financial ruin.
2. Who works on Tanner's automobile?
3. Who does Shaw credit with following his own instincts?
(b) Sancho Panza.
(c) Don Juan.
(d) Don Quixote.
4. Who wrote the note?
5. What is the subject of Tanner's lecture to Ann?
(a) The pact in the garden.
(c) Ann's ties to her mother.
(d) Whitefield's will.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Whitefield's daughter?
2. Who is credited with having written the first Don Juan?
3. What helps shape society?
4. Shaw shows that in this story, money is more important than what?
5. What happens to Tanner?
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)