|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tanner admonishes the group for which of the following?
2. The wedding is supposedly going to take place in how many days?
3. Who is left in the garden?
4. Don Juan accuses the woman of:
(a) Being a whore.
(b) Having no virtue.
(d) Moral hypocrisy.
5. What is a man's primary responsibility?
Short Answer Questions
1. Shaw says that women no longer ask for:
2. Where is Don Juan?
3. Where does everyone congregate?
4. The play deals with what conflict?
5. How does Mrs. Whitefield view Tavy?
This section contains 126 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)