|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What age does the old woman become?
2. What is the name of Whitefield's daughter?
(c) Mary Elizabeth.
3. Shaw has not relied on other writers':
4. How does Mrs. Whitefield view Tavy?
(a) As a son.
(b) As a good friend.
(c) As a good marriage candidate.
(d) As a nuisance.
5. Who is in love with Ann?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ann claims she can think of nothing but what?
2. Mrs. Whitefield believes that Tanner has the best chance of giving what to Ann?
3. What is the name of the man in charge of the group?
4. Who enters into the garden after Mrs. Whitefield?
5. What news about Violet is revealed?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)