|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Tavy use to describe Ann?
2. What age does the old woman become?
3. How does Ann's mother refer to Tanner's book?
(a) A blatant lie.
(c) God awful.
(d) A great truth.
4. Who is credited with having written the first Don Juan?
(b) de Molina.
5. Who spouts contradictory opinions on the proposed marriage?
(b) Don Juan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which political form interests Shaw?
2. What happens to Tanner?
3. What is demanded of Tanner?
4. According to Tanner, marrying Ann would bring:
5. Which describes Malone Sr.'s reaction to the offer of financial support?
This section contains 125 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)