|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ann's mother refer to Tanner's book?
(a) A blatant lie.
(b) A great truth.
(c) God awful.
2. What is Don Juan's only inspiration?
3. According to Tanner, marrying Ann would bring:
(a) Unsurpassed joy.
(c) Great riches.
(d) A lifetime of misery.
4. With whom/what is Don Juan angry over the topic of unwed mothers?
(a) His mother.
5. What does Henry do each time Ann's name is mentioned?
(d) Walks away.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the group get Tanner to stop?
2. How is the guest related to Whitefield?
3. Who is the first to visit Ramsden?
4. Tavy unknowingly removes himself from which emotion?
5. How does Malone Sr. react to the news?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)