|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item is in question?
2. What is Hector's confession?
(a) He is leaving the country.
(b) He is having an affair.
(c) He lost all of his father's money.
(d) He is Violet's husband.
3. What is the result of art based on relationships?
(a) It holds more meaning.
(b) It is flawed.
(c) It is vibrant.
(d) There is no effect.
4. What adjective best describes Tanner's ideas?
5. What would happen if women had the same standards as men?
(a) World leaders could solve more problems.
(b) It would never happen.
(c) Human race would die off.
(d) The world would become competitive and fairly balanced.
Short Answer Questions
1. The dedication begins with a letter written by which author?
2. What is the name of the man in charge of the group?
3. With whom/what is Don Juan angry over the topic of unwed mothers?
4. How was the woman known to Henry?
5. What about Tanner comes into question?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)