|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote THE REVOLUTIONIST'S HANDBOOK?
2. Which adjective best suits Ramsden?
3. What does one do in Heaven?
(b) Learn to play the harp.
(c) Study religion.
(d) Walk in the clouds.
4. Which composer inspired Shaw?
5. With whom/what is Don Juan angry over the topic of unwed mothers?
(a) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the solution to the pregnancy?
2. What happens to Tanner?
3. Who plays the role of comforter?
4. What type of woman was often written about by modernists?
5. According to Shaw, Ann is not afraid to compromise in which area?
This section contains 128 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)