|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a woman's primary responsibility?
(a) Get married.
(b) Keep a house.
(c) Learn to cook.
(d) Raise children.
2. Who picks up Hector Malone, Sr.?
3. Most writers portray men as:
(b) The sexual initiator.
4. The play deals with what conflict?
(a) Male and female interaction.
(c) Oedipus Complex.
5. Hell is considered to be a refuge from which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which describes Malone Sr.'s reaction to the offer of financial support?
2. What is Hector's confession?
3. One of the characters compares marriage to which of the following?
4. Where is the woman's father?
5. What is the subject of Tanner's lecture to Ann?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)