|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Whitefield believes that Tanner has the best chance of giving what to Ann?
(b) A future.
(d) A career.
2. Which word best describes Ann?
3. What about Tanner comes into question?
(a) Moral character.
(b) Business acumen.
(d) Financial success.
4. Who is uniquely absent from the complicated actions of ordinary men and women?
5. Which is one of the main themes in Act 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who causes the secret to be kept?
2. What is the result of art based on relationships?
3. Shaw does not believe one of the following is a great writer:
4. What causes Tanner to run away?
5. Byron is better than which of the following?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)