|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Tanner to run away?
(a) Ann's flirtation.
(b) He is a fugitive.
(c) He can make money by becoming a sailor.
(d) His presence is requested at Parliament.
2. Who would need to approve a marriage between Tavy and Ann?
3. Which topic does Shaw claim to have failed when writing a play?
4. What form of literature is used by Mendoza?
(b) Short Story.
5. Who arrives along with Ann and her mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decides if one goes to Heaven or Hell?
2. What age does the old woman become?
3. According to Shaw, what is the most important thing about an artist?
4. What is the result of art based on relationships?
5. What does one do in Heaven?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)