|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives along with Ann and her mother?
2. According to Shaw, what is the most important thing about an artist?
(b) Natural talent.
(c) Business acumen.
3. Which group is least admired?
4. What word does Tavy use to describe Ann?
5. Hell is considered to be a refuge from which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Rhoda?
2. With whom/what is Don Juan angry over the topic of unwed mothers?
3. What is a brigand?
4. Shaw states that he does not have time to deal with which issue?
5. Ann claims she can think of nothing but what?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)