|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The dream sequence shows that Shaw believes in which of the following?
2. According to Shaw, Ann is not afraid to compromise in which area?
3. Byron is better than which of the following?
4. Ann claims she can think of nothing but what?
(b) Her father's death.
(c) Her wedding day.
(d) Her lost dog.
5. Who wrote THE REVOLUTIONIST'S HANDBOOK?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which topic does Shaw claim to have failed when writing a play?
2. What is a man's primary responsibility?
3. Who is the Don Juan character?
4. Who causes the secret to be kept?
5. Who ushers in the first guest?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)