|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan accuses the woman of:
(a) Moral hypocrisy.
(b) Being a whore.
(c) Having no virtue.
2. Where is the woman's father?
3. To whom was the letter addressed?
(a) Brian White.
(b) Conan O'Brien.
(c) Arthur Conan Doyle.
(d) Arthur Bingham Walkley.
4. Who is the Don Juan character?
5. Shaw believes that society is following the path of which two places?
(a) Greece and Rome.
(b) Geneva and Germany.
(c) France and Italy.
(d) Barcelona and Amsterdam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is credited with having written the first Don Juan?
2. What was Mendoza's former profession?
3. What does the would-be suitor fear?
4. Where is Ramsden?
5. What is a brigand?
This section contains 125 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)