|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rarely carries on after death?
(a) Familial relationships.
(b) Hair color.
2. What about Tanner comes into question?
(a) Financial success.
(c) Moral character.
(d) Business acumen.
3. Who spouts contradictory opinions on the proposed marriage?
(a) Don Juan.
4. Where is Don Juan?
(c) Mountain top.
5. The author presents Tanner as being tainted by which of the following?
(c) Social status.
Short Answer Questions
1. What other topic is discussed by Don Juan?
2. What is supposedly the cause behind the incident with Rhoda?
3. What shape has the father assumed?
4. What annoys Tanner?
5. Don Juan accuses the woman of:
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)