|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What age does the old woman become?
2. Shaw says that women no longer ask for:
3. What is the solution to the pregnancy?
(a) Send the girl away.
4. What causes Tanner to run away?
(a) He is a fugitive.
(b) He can make money by becoming a sailor.
(c) His presence is requested at Parliament.
(d) Ann's flirtation.
5. What does Tanner tease Henry about?
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the characters compares marriage to which of the following?
2. What does Henry do each time Ann's name is mentioned?
3. What item is in question?
4. Who is uniquely absent from the complicated actions of ordinary men and women?
5. Who would need to approve a marriage between Tavy and Ann?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)