|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Whitefield's daughter?
(d) Mary Elizabeth.
2. How does the group get Tanner to stop?
(a) Ambush from the side of the road.
(b) Pretend to be in an accident.
(c) Wait at a traffic stop.
(d) Puncture his tires.
3. Ann claims she can think of nothing but what?
(a) Her father's death.
(c) Her lost dog.
(d) Her wedding day.
4. Shaw does not believe one of the following is a great writer:
5. How does Ann's mother refer to Tanner's book?
(a) A great truth.
(c) A blatant lie.
(d) God awful.
Short Answer Questions
1. The dream sequence shows that Shaw believes in which of the following?
2. Most writers portray men as:
3. What is Don Juan's only inspiration?
4. Who does Shaw credit with following his own instincts?
5. How is the guest related to Whitefield?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)