|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who would need to approve a marriage between Tavy and Ann?
2. How does the group get Tanner to stop?
(a) Puncture his tires.
(b) Ambush from the side of the road.
(c) Pretend to be in an accident.
(d) Wait at a traffic stop.
3. Why was Don Juan being punished?
(a) He did not pay his taxes.
(b) He coveted another man's wife.
(c) He stole from the church.
(d) He murdered someone.
4. According to Shaw, Ann is not afraid to compromise in which area?
5. Literature often focuses on what aspect of a woman?
(c) Illusory beauty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote THE REVOLUTIONIST'S HANDBOOK?
2. Shaw believes that society is following the path of which two places?
3. What is the woman's first name?
4. Which word best describes Ann?
5. Shaw points out that relationships are often affected by:
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)