|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which adjective best suits Ramsden?
2. Hell is considered to be a refuge from which of the following?
3. Don Juan accuses the woman of:
(a) Moral hypocrisy.
(c) Being a whore.
(d) Having no virtue.
4. Who does Shaw credit with following his own instincts?
(a) Don Quixote.
(b) Don Juan.
(d) Sancho Panza.
5. What form of literature is used by Mendoza?
(a) Short Story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject of Tanner's lecture to Ann?
2. According to Tanner, marrying Ann would bring:
3. Literature often focuses on what aspect of a woman?
4. Who is credited with having written the first Don Juan?
5. What is the worst thing one can call a man?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)