|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote THE REVOLUTIONIST'S HANDBOOK?
2. With whom does Don Juan not get along?
(b) His wife.
(c) St. Peter.
3. Who does Shaw credit with following his own instincts?
(a) Don Quixote.
(b) Don Juan.
(d) Sancho Panza.
4. What was Mendoza's former profession?
(d) Sheep herder.
5. How do visitors arrive?
(a) In a carriage.
(b) On horseback.
(c) On foot.
(d) By car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hell is considered to be a refuge from which of the following?
2. Which of the following is not employed by women who want to get their own way?
3. What is the name of the man in charge of the group?
4. What was the name of the leader's lost love?
5. What is the result of art based on relationships?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)