|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the group get Tanner to stop?
(a) Puncture his tires.
(b) Pretend to be in an accident.
(c) Ambush from the side of the road.
(d) Wait at a traffic stop.
2. Ann is compared to which animal?
(b) Boa constrictor.
3. Which writer does Shaw refer to as being "a force?"
4. The letter asked a question about what famous character?
(a) Don Juan.
(b) Hunchback of Notre Dame.
(c) Scarlet Pimpernel.
(d) Don Quixote.
5. Tavy unknowingly removes himself from which emotion?
Short Answer Questions
1. Tanner admonishes the group for which of the following?
2. What is the result of art based on relationships?
3. How was the woman known to Henry?
4. How does Ann's mother refer to Tanner's book?
5. According to Shaw, Ann is not afraid to compromise in which area?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)