|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives along with Ann and her mother?
2. What is a woman's primary responsibility?
(a) Get married.
(b) Raise children.
(c) Keep a house.
(d) Learn to cook.
3. Shaw says that women no longer ask for:
4. Byron is better than which of the following?
5. Which political form interests Shaw?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one do in Heaven?
2. What is a brigand?
3. According to Shaw, Ann is not afraid to compromise in which area?
4. Which of the following does not arrive shortly after Tanner wakes?
5. Who does Shaw credit with following his own instincts?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)