|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Don Juan being punished?
(a) He did not pay his taxes.
(b) He stole from the church.
(c) He coveted another man's wife.
(d) He murdered someone.
2. Shaw states that he does not have time to deal with which issue?
3. What is the name of the man in charge of the group?
4. Shaw believes that society is following the path of which two places?
(a) Barcelona and Amsterdam.
(b) Geneva and Germany.
(c) France and Italy.
(d) Greece and Rome.
5. Who gives a note to Tanner?
Short Answer Questions
1. Literature often focuses on what aspect of a woman?
2. Which of the following is not employed by women who want to get their own way?
3. What helps shape society?
4. With whom does Don Juan not get along?
5. What plan does the group have for the day?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)