|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is supposedly the cause behind the incident with Rhoda?
(a) It is not revealed.
(b) The safety of the car.
(c) Tanner's book.
(d) Ann's jealousy.
2. What is the result of art based on relationships?
(a) It is vibrant.
(b) It is flawed.
(c) There is no effect.
(d) It holds more meaning.
3. Where is the woman's father?
4. What is a woman's primary responsibility?
(a) Learn to cook.
(b) Get married.
(c) Keep a house.
(d) Raise children.
5. Who is credited with having written the first Don Juan?
(c) de Molina.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject of Tanner's lecture to Ann?
2. Why was Don Juan being punished?
3. Who is Rhoda?
4. What shape has the father assumed?
5. What was the purpose of the visit?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)