|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a woman's primary responsibility?
(a) Keep a house.
(b) Learn to cook.
(c) Raise children.
(d) Get married.
2. Which of the following does the would-be suitor lack?
(b) Social standing.
3. Who gives a note to Tanner?
4. Literature often focuses on what aspect of a woman?
(a) Illusory beauty.
5. Who is uniquely absent from the complicated actions of ordinary men and women?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which political form interests Shaw?
2. What is Robinson's nickname?
3. How many children did Ana have?
4. Who is in love with Ann?
5. What is Don Juan's only inspiration?
This section contains 114 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)