|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shaw believes that society is following the path of which two places?
(a) Barcelona and Amsterdam.
(b) Geneva and Germany.
(c) Greece and Rome.
(d) France and Italy.
2. Which group is least admired?
3. Which composer inspired Shaw?
4. What annoys Tanner?
(a) Tavy's melancholy.
(b) Loud noises.
(d) Neighbor's dog.
5. What would happen if women had the same standards as men?
(a) World leaders could solve more problems.
(b) Human race would die off.
(c) It would never happen.
(d) The world would become competitive and fairly balanced.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Tanner comes into question?
2. What is the solution to the pregnancy?
3. How is the guest related to Whitefield?
4. Ann is compared to which animal?
5. Whose dowry might be at stake?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)