|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who would need to approve a marriage between Tavy and Ann?
2. One of the characters compares marriage to which of the following?
(c) Ox and yoke.
3. Ann claims she can think of nothing but what?
(a) Her father's death.
(b) Her lost dog.
(c) Her wedding day.
4. Shaw points out that relationships are often affected by:
5. What adjective best describes Tanner's ideas?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the note?
2. Who does Shaw credit with following his own instincts?
3. According to Shaw, Ann is not afraid to compromise in which area?
4. Which adjective best suits Ramsden?
5. How does Ann's mother refer to Tanner's book?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)