|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of woman was often written about by modernists?
2. How does Ann's mother refer to Tanner's book?
(a) A blatant lie.
(b) A great truth.
(c) God awful.
3. Which topic does Shaw claim to have failed when writing a play?
4. The letter asked a question about what famous character?
(a) Scarlet Pimpernel.
(b) Hunchback of Notre Dame.
(c) Don Juan.
(d) Don Quixote.
5. What item is in question?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word best describes Ann?
2. What type of authors does Shaw respect most?
3. Whose dowry might be at stake?
4. Who causes the secret to be kept?
5. Which adjective best suits Ramsden?
This section contains 127 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)