|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shaw has not relied on other writers':
2. What does Tanner tease Henry about?
3. What is a woman's primary responsibility?
(a) Raise children.
(b) Get married.
(c) Learn to cook.
(d) Keep a house.
4. What is the solution to the pregnancy?
(b) Send the girl away.
5. To whom was the letter addressed?
(a) Conan O'Brien.
(b) Arthur Conan Doyle.
(c) Brian White.
(d) Arthur Bingham Walkley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Tanner to run away?
2. Who is the Don Juan character?
3. Which group is least admired?
4. What is the subject of Tanner's lecture to Ann?
5. What helps shape society?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)