|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shaw states that he does not have time to deal with which issue?
2. Shaw does not believe one of the following is a great writer:
3. Shaw points out that relationships are often affected by:
4. What about Tanner comes into question?
(a) Financial success.
(c) Moral character.
(d) Business acumen.
5. What is Malone's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Tavy unknowingly removes himself from which emotion?
2. Ann claims she can think of nothing but what?
3. Ann is compared to which animal?
4. What is the name of Whitefield's daughter?
5. What does Henry do each time Ann's name is mentioned?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)