|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The letter asked a question about what famous character?
(a) Don Quixote.
(b) Scarlet Pimpernel.
(c) Hunchback of Notre Dame.
(d) Don Juan.
2. Which political form interests Shaw?
3. Who is Rhoda?
(a) Tavy's mother.
(b) Tanner's sister.
(c) Parlor maid.
(d) Ann's sister.
4. What word does Tavy use to describe Ann?
5. Who is the first to visit Ramsden?
Short Answer Questions
1. Tavy unknowingly removes himself from which emotion?
2. Which composer inspired Shaw?
3. Who would need to approve a marriage between Tavy and Ann?
4. Who wrote THE REVOLUTIONIST'S HANDBOOK?
5. What would happen if women had the same standards as men?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)