|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which topic does Shaw claim to have failed when writing a play?
2. What is Malone's first name?
3. To whom was the letter addressed?
(a) Arthur Conan Doyle.
(b) Brian White.
(c) Arthur Bingham Walkley.
(d) Conan O'Brien.
4. Who is Rhoda?
(a) Parlor maid.
(b) Ann's sister.
(c) Tavy's mother.
(d) Tanner's sister.
5. Ann is compared to which animal?
(b) Boa constrictor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shaw says that women no longer ask for:
2. What was the purpose of the visit?
3. What is supposedly the cause behind the incident with Rhoda?
4. Who arrives along with Ann and her mother?
5. Who works on Tanner's automobile?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)