|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who spouts contradictory opinions on the proposed marriage?
(d) Don Juan.
2. What word most accurately expresses the opinion of the author's detractors?
3. What is the name of Whitefield's daughter?
(a) Mary Elizabeth.
4. Shaw states that he does not have time to deal with which issue?
5. The author presents Tanner as being tainted by which of the following?
(d) Social status.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which writer does Shaw refer to as being "a force?"
2. Shaw says that women no longer ask for:
3. Who is pregnant?
4. What is Malone's first name?
5. Who ushers in the first guest?
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)