|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is supposedly the cause behind the incident with Rhoda?
(a) It is not revealed.
(b) The safety of the car.
(c) Tanner's book.
(d) Ann's jealousy.
2. How does Ann's mother refer to Tanner's book?
(a) God awful.
(b) A blatant lie.
(c) A great truth.
3. What word most accurately expresses the opinion of the author's detractors?
4. What is a man's primary responsibility?
5. Shaw believes that society is following the path of which two places?
(a) France and Italy.
(b) Geneva and Germany.
(c) Barcelona and Amsterdam.
(d) Greece and Rome.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which adjective best suits Ramsden?
2. Who wrote THE REVOLUTIONIST'S HANDBOOK?
3. Tanner refers to Ramsden as being:
4. What adjective best describes Tanner's ideas?
5. Which of the following does the would-be suitor lack?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)