|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Byron is better than which of the following?
2. Who is the Don Juan character?
3. What does Henry do each time Ann's name is mentioned?
(d) Walks away.
4. What was the purpose of the visit?
(a) To settle a gambling debt.
(b) To shoot the host.
(c) To arrange a marriage.
(d) To discuss guardianship.
5. Who would need to approve a marriage between Tavy and Ann?
Short Answer Questions
1. Most writers portray men as:
2. One of the characters compares marriage to which of the following?
3. Which topic does Shaw claim to have failed when writing a play?
4. The play deals with what conflict?
5. What plan does the group have for the day?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)