|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Shaw, Ann is not afraid to compromise in which area?
2. Tanner refers to Ramsden as being:
(a) Too old.
(d) Short sighted.
3. What type of authors does Shaw respect most?
4. Which writer does Shaw refer to as being "a force?"
5. What is the subject of Tanner's lecture to Ann?
(a) Whitefield's will.
(b) Ann's ties to her mother.
(d) The pact in the garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tanner offer Ann as incentive?
2. According to Tanner, marrying Ann would bring:
3. What is supposedly the cause behind the incident with Rhoda?
4. Shaw does not believe one of the following is a great writer:
5. What does Tanner tease Henry about?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)