|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Shaw credit with following his own instincts?
(a) Sancho Panza.
(b) Don Quixote.
(d) Don Juan.
2. What form of transportation does Violet use?
3. Who wrote THE REVOLUTIONIST'S HANDBOOK?
4. According to Tanner, marrying Ann would bring:
(b) Unsurpassed joy.
(c) A lifetime of misery.
(d) Great riches.
5. Who gives a note to Tanner?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives along with Ann and her mother?
2. Who is in love with Ann?
3. Which writer does Shaw refer to as being "a force?"
4. What type of woman was often written about by modernists?
5. Tavy unknowingly removes himself from which emotion?
This section contains 123 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)