|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Shaw credit with following his own instincts?
(b) Don Quixote.
(c) Don Juan.
(d) Sancho Panza.
2. What was the purpose of the visit?
(a) To discuss guardianship.
(b) To shoot the host.
(c) To arrange a marriage.
(d) To settle a gambling debt.
3. Who gives a note to Tanner?
4. According to Shaw, what is the most important thing about an artist?
(a) Business acumen.
(d) Natural talent.
5. Who is the Don Juan character?
Short Answer Questions
1. The play deals with what conflict?
2. How does Ann's mother refer to Tanner's book?
3. What is Robinson's nickname?
4. What does Tanner offer Ann as incentive?
5. What form of transportation does Violet use?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)