|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which topic does Shaw claim to have failed when writing a play?
2. Literature often focuses on what aspect of a woman?
(a) Illusory beauty.
3. What is Robinson's nickname?
4. Which writer does Shaw refer to as being "a force?"
5. The play deals with what conflict?
(a) Oedipus Complex.
(c) Male and female interaction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shaw says that women no longer ask for:
2. What does Tanner offer Ann as incentive?
3. What is a man's primary responsibility?
4. Who does Shaw credit with following his own instincts?
5. What is Don Juan's profession?
This section contains 131 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)