|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who works on Tanner's automobile?
2. Byron is better than which of the following?
3. What is a man's primary responsibility?
4. Who gives a note to Tanner?
5. Which political form interests Shaw?
Short Answer Questions
1. Shaw points out that relationships are often affected by:
2. Who is in love with Ann?
3. Which of the following does the would-be suitor lack?
4. Who is the Don Juan character?
5. Tanner refers to Ramsden as being:
This section contains 109 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)