|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who would need to approve a marriage between Tavy and Ann?
2. Where does Tanner want to go?
(c) Away from Ann.
(d) To the river.
3. What is Robinson's nickname?
4. Ann is compared to which animal?
(b) Boa constrictor.
5. Shaw points out that relationships are often affected by:
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in love with Ann?
2. What is a man's primary responsibility?
3. Who does Tanner ask for help?
4. Literature often focuses on what aspect of a woman?
5. Which writer does Shaw refer to as being "a force?"
This section contains 119 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)