|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who would need to approve a marriage between Tavy and Ann?
2. To whom was the letter addressed?
(a) Brian White.
(b) Arthur Conan Doyle.
(c) Arthur Bingham Walkley.
(d) Conan O'Brien.
3. Who spouts contradictory opinions on the proposed marriage?
(b) Don Juan.
4. What does the would-be suitor fear?
(c) Financial ruin.
5. What type of authors does Shaw respect most?
Short Answer Questions
1. Tanner admonishes the group for which of the following?
2. What annoys Tanner?
3. According to Shaw, Ann is not afraid to compromise in which area?
4. What is Malone's first name?
5. What is the subject of Tanner's lecture to Ann?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)