|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Shaw credit with following his own instincts?
(a) Sancho Panza.
(b) Don Quixote.
(d) Don Juan.
2. The letter asked a question about what famous character?
(a) Hunchback of Notre Dame.
(b) Don Juan.
(c) Don Quixote.
(d) Scarlet Pimpernel.
3. Who has become, in essence, Don Juan?
4. Who would need to approve a marriage between Tavy and Ann?
5. What is Malone's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Tavy unknowingly removes himself from which emotion?
2. Who is in love with Ann?
3. Shaw does not believe one of the following is a great writer:
4. Who is the Don Juan character?
5. Which of the following does the would-be suitor lack?
This section contains 131 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)