|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ramsden's first name?
2. To whom was the letter addressed?
(a) Arthur Conan Doyle.
(b) Arthur Bingham Walkley.
(c) Conan O'Brien.
(d) Brian White.
3. Who is in love with Ann?
4. What word does Tavy use to describe Ann?
5. What is the subject of Tanner's lecture to Ann?
(a) Whitefield's will.
(b) The pact in the garden.
(d) Ann's ties to her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who causes the secret to be kept?
2. What is a woman's primary responsibility?
3. The play deals with what conflict?
4. Violet associates what with degradation?
5. What is the result of art based on relationships?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)