|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Violet associates what with degradation?
(a) Riding in a car.
(b) Marrying outside her social rank.
(d) Dressing in day clothes.
2. Which topic does Shaw claim to have failed when writing a play?
3. What is a man's primary responsibility?
4. Tanner refers to Ramsden as being:
(b) Short sighted.
(d) Too old.
5. Who is uniquely absent from the complicated actions of ordinary men and women?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item is in question?
2. What is the result of art based on relationships?
3. What annoys Tanner?
4. What is Malone's first name?
5. What is the solution to the pregnancy?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)