|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shaw has not relied on other writers':
2. What helps shape society?
(c) Class struggle.
3. Who wrote THE REVOLUTIONIST'S HANDBOOK?
4. What is the name of Whitefield's daughter?
(d) Mary Elizabeth.
5. Tanner admonishes the group for which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do visitors arrive?
2. Which of the following does the would-be suitor lack?
3. How does Ann's mother refer to Tanner's book?
4. Who spouts contradictory opinions on the proposed marriage?
5. Which political form interests Shaw?
This section contains 120 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)