|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tanner want to go?
(a) To the river.
(c) Away from Ann.
2. How is the guest related to Whitefield?
(d) Business partner.
3. Who wrote THE REVOLUTIONIST'S HANDBOOK?
4. What is supposedly the cause behind the incident with Rhoda?
(a) The safety of the car.
(b) Tanner's book.
(c) Ann's jealousy.
(d) It is not revealed.
5. Who gives a note to Tanner?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word best describes Ann?
2. What annoys Tanner?
3. Shaw points out that relationships are often affected by:
4. What is the subject of Tanner's lecture to Ann?
5. What is the result of art based on relationships?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)