|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Tanner, marrying Ann would bring:
(a) Great riches.
(c) A lifetime of misery.
(d) Unsurpassed joy.
2. Which group is least admired?
3. Who is the Don Juan character?
4. Tanner refers to Ramsden as being:
(b) Too old.
(c) Short sighted.
5. Who is Rhoda?
(a) Ann's sister.
(b) Tanner's sister.
(c) Parlor maid.
(d) Tavy's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ann claims she can think of nothing but what?
2. What helps shape society?
3. Shaw says that women no longer ask for:
4. Who wrote THE REVOLUTIONIST'S HANDBOOK?
5. Tavy unknowingly removes himself from which emotion?
This section contains 118 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)