|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The play deals with what conflict?
(a) Male and female interaction.
(c) Oedipus Complex.
2. What was a new technology at the time?
3. Who is the Don Juan character?
4. What is supposedly the cause behind the incident with Rhoda?
(a) The safety of the car.
(b) Tanner's book.
(c) It is not revealed.
(d) Ann's jealousy.
5. What form of transportation does Violet use?
Short Answer Questions
1. Most writers portray men as:
2. What word most accurately expresses the opinion of the author's detractors?
3. According to Tanner, marrying Ann would bring:
4. Where does Tanner want to go?
5. What is Malone's first name?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)