|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is uniquely absent from the complicated actions of ordinary men and women?
2. What does Tanner tease Henry about?
3. Ann is compared to which animal?
(d) Boa constrictor.
4. What adjective best describes Tanner's ideas?
5. Which adjective best suits Ramsden?
Short Answer Questions
1. What form of transportation does Violet use?
2. Tanner refers to Ramsden as being:
3. Who would need to approve a marriage between Tavy and Ann?
4. What does Tanner offer Ann as incentive?
5. Which writer does Shaw refer to as being "a force?"
This section contains 127 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)