|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Tanner comes into question?
(b) Financial success.
(c) Business acumen.
(d) Moral character.
2. What is Malone's first name?
3. Which word best describes Ann?
4. Shaw states that he does not have time to deal with which issue?
5. Ann claims she can think of nothing but what?
(a) Her lost dog.
(c) Her wedding day.
(d) Her father's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shaw believes that society is following the path of which two places?
2. What is Robinson's nickname?
3. Whose dowry might be at stake?
4. Which adjective best suits Ramsden?
5. Shaw points out that relationships are often affected by:
This section contains 131 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)