|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the solution to the pregnancy?
(a) Send the girl away.
2. Who is Rhoda?
(a) Tanner's sister.
(b) Parlor maid.
(c) Ann's sister.
(d) Tavy's mother.
3. What is the difference between the secretly wed couple?
(a) Social status.
(c) Financial status.
4. The dedication begins with a letter written by which author?
(a) George Bernard Shaw.
(b) Franz Kafka.
(c) James Joyce.
(d) Mark Twain.
5. Who wrote THE REVOLUTIONIST'S HANDBOOK?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ann is compared to which animal?
2. What was a new technology at the time?
3. Who is uniquely absent from the complicated actions of ordinary men and women?
4. According to Shaw, what is the most important thing about an artist?
5. The author presents Tanner as being tainted by which of the following?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)