|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was a new technology at the time?
2. Which composer inspired Shaw?
3. What is a woman's primary responsibility?
(a) Keep a house.
(b) Get married.
(c) Raise children.
(d) Learn to cook.
4. Who is the first to visit Ramsden?
5. Which of the following does the would-be suitor lack?
(b) Social standing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shaw says that women no longer ask for:
2. What was the purpose of the visit?
3. To whom was the letter addressed?
4. Tanner admonishes the group for which of the following?
5. Who wrote the note?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)