|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Rhoda?
(a) Ann's sister.
(b) Parlor maid.
(c) Tavy's mother.
(d) Tanner's sister.
2. Tavy unknowingly removes himself from which emotion?
3. What is Robinson's nickname?
4. Tanner refers to Ramsden as being:
(b) Short sighted.
(d) Too old.
5. What item is in question?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Shaw, Ann is not afraid to compromise in which area?
2. How is the guest related to Whitefield?
3. Shaw points out that relationships are often affected by:
4. What is the result of art based on relationships?
5. Tanner admonishes the group for which of the following?
This section contains 128 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)