|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What annoys Tanner?
(b) Neighbor's dog.
(c) Loud noises.
(d) Tavy's melancholy.
2. Most writers portray men as:
(a) The sexual initiator.
3. Which group is least admired?
4. Ann claims she can think of nothing but what?
(a) Her wedding day.
(b) Her father's death.
(d) Her lost dog.
5. Who does Tanner ask for help?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which adjective best suits Ramsden?
2. Where is Ramsden?
3. Who gives a note to Tanner?
4. Which word best describes Ann?
5. What adjective best describes Tanner's ideas?
This section contains 104 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)