|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote the note?
2. Shaw states that he does not have time to deal with which issue?
3. Who is Rhoda?
(a) Parlor maid.
(b) Tavy's mother.
(c) Ann's sister.
(d) Tanner's sister.
4. How do visitors arrive?
(a) In a carriage.
(b) By car.
(c) On horseback.
(d) On foot.
5. Which political form interests Shaw?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote THE REVOLUTIONIST'S HANDBOOK?
2. To whom was the letter addressed?
3. The dedication begins with a letter written by which author?
4. What does Tanner offer Ann as incentive?
5. According to Tanner, marrying Ann would bring:
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)