|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which topic does Shaw claim to have failed when writing a play?
2. According to Tanner, marrying Ann would bring:
(a) Great riches.
(c) Unsurpassed joy.
(d) A lifetime of misery.
3. Who has become, in essence, Don Juan?
4. What type of authors does Shaw respect most?
5. What is the name of Whitefield's daughter?
(c) Mary Elizabeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives a note to Tanner?
2. Who wrote the note?
3. Where is Malone from?
4. What causes Tanner to run away?
5. Who is the Don Juan character?
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)