|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry do each time Ann's name is mentioned?
(b) Walks away.
2. Where is Ramsden?
3. Which topic does Shaw claim to have failed when writing a play?
4. Violet associates what with degradation?
(b) Riding in a car.
(c) Marrying outside her social rank.
(d) Dressing in day clothes.
5. Ann is compared to which animal?
(b) Boa constrictor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the difference between the secretly wed couple?
2. Who is the Don Juan character?
3. Shaw believes that society is following the path of which two places?
4. According to Shaw, what is the most important thing about an artist?
5. What does Tanner tease Henry about?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)