|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does the would-be suitor lack?
(b) Social standing.
2. Shaw has not relied on other writers':
3. What annoys Tanner?
(a) Tavy's melancholy.
(b) Loud noises.
(d) Neighbor's dog.
4. Literature often focuses on what aspect of a woman?
(b) Illusory beauty.
5. Ann is compared to which animal?
(a) Boa constrictor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has become, in essence, Don Juan?
2. Who is credited with having written the first Don Juan?
3. What is supposedly the cause behind the incident with Rhoda?
4. What is the name of Whitefield's daughter?
5. What helps shape society?
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)