|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Shaw, what is the most important thing about an artist?
(a) Business acumen.
(b) Natural talent.
2. What is the result of art based on relationships?
(a) It is flawed.
(b) It is vibrant.
(c) It holds more meaning.
(d) There is no effect.
3. The play deals with what conflict?
(a) Male and female interaction.
(c) Oedipus Complex.
4. Shaw has not relied on other writers':
5. Shaw says that women no longer ask for:
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject of Tanner's lecture to Ann?
2. Whose dowry might be at stake?
3. Who would need to approve a marriage between Tavy and Ann?
4. What is Robinson's nickname?
5. Which word best describes Ann?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)