|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Robinson's nickname?
2. What does Henry do each time Ann's name is mentioned?
(d) Walks away.
3. Who is Rhoda?
(a) Tanner's sister.
(b) Parlor maid.
(c) Ann's sister.
(d) Tavy's mother.
4. How is the guest related to Whitefield?
(d) Business partner.
5. What is Don Juan's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is credited with having written the first Don Juan?
2. The dedication begins with a letter written by which author?
3. Shaw believes that society is following the path of which two places?
4. What is a man's primary responsibility?
5. According to Shaw, Ann is not afraid to compromise in which area?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)