|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tanner ask for help?
2. How does Ann's mother refer to Tanner's book?
(a) A great truth.
(b) A blatant lie.
(c) God awful.
3. Shaw believes that society is following the path of which two places?
(a) Geneva and Germany.
(b) Greece and Rome.
(c) Barcelona and Amsterdam.
(d) France and Italy.
4. Who is the Don Juan character?
5. What is a man's primary responsibility?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Tavy use to describe Ann?
2. What is the difference between the secretly wed couple?
3. Shaw does not believe one of the following is a great writer:
4. According to Shaw, Ann is not afraid to compromise in which area?
5. Shaw says that women no longer ask for:
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)