|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the result of art based on relationships?
(a) It holds more meaning.
(b) There is no effect.
(c) It is vibrant.
(d) It is flawed.
2. Who spouts contradictory opinions on the proposed marriage?
(b) Don Juan.
3. Ann claims she can think of nothing but what?
(a) Her lost dog.
(b) Her wedding day.
(d) Her father's death.
4. Who is the Don Juan character?
5. Which of the following does the would-be suitor lack?
(d) Social standing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word most accurately expresses the opinion of the author's detractors?
2. What annoys Tanner?
3. What plan does the group have for the day?
4. Shaw states that he does not have time to deal with which issue?
5. Byron is better than which of the following?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)