|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom was the letter addressed?
(a) Arthur Conan Doyle.
(b) Arthur Bingham Walkley.
(c) Brian White.
(d) Conan O'Brien.
2. What form of transportation does Violet use?
3. The play deals with what conflict?
(b) Oedipus Complex.
(d) Male and female interaction.
4. Who wrote THE REVOLUTIONIST'S HANDBOOK?
5. Literature often focuses on what aspect of a woman?
(a) Illusory beauty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not employed by women who want to get their own way?
2. Which writer does Shaw refer to as being "a force?"
3. Which political form interests Shaw?
4. Who does Shaw credit with following his own instincts?
5. Ann is compared to which animal?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)