|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The dedication begins with a letter written by which author?
(a) Franz Kafka.
(b) Mark Twain.
(c) George Bernard Shaw.
(d) James Joyce.
2. The letter asked a question about what famous character?
(a) Don Juan.
(b) Hunchback of Notre Dame.
(c) Scarlet Pimpernel.
(d) Don Quixote.
3. What is Ramsden's first name?
4. According to Shaw, what is the most important thing about an artist?
(c) Natural talent.
(d) Business acumen.
5. Who is pregnant?
(d) Mary Elizabeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the solution to the pregnancy?
2. Who wrote THE REVOLUTIONIST'S HANDBOOK?
3. Who arrives along with Ann and her mother?
4. What type of woman was often written about by modernists?
5. To whom was the letter addressed?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)