|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tanner refers to Ramsden as being:
(c) Short sighted.
(d) Too old.
2. According to Shaw, what is the most important thing about an artist?
(a) Business acumen.
(b) Natural talent.
3. Which political form interests Shaw?
4. Who does Shaw credit with following his own instincts?
(a) Don Juan.
(c) Sancho Panza.
(d) Don Quixote.
5. Which of the following does the would-be suitor lack?
(a) Social standing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What adjective best describes Tanner's ideas?
2. What about Tanner comes into question?
3. What is the result of art based on relationships?
4. Shaw believes that society is following the path of which two places?
5. Which composer inspired Shaw?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)