|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shaw believes that society is following the path of which two places?
(a) France and Italy.
(b) Greece and Rome.
(c) Geneva and Germany.
(d) Barcelona and Amsterdam.
2. Which composer inspired Shaw?
3. What is a man's primary responsibility?
4. According to Tanner, marrying Ann would bring:
(b) Great riches.
(c) A lifetime of misery.
(d) Unsurpassed joy.
5. What does the would-be suitor fear?
(a) Financial ruin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote THE REVOLUTIONIST'S HANDBOOK?
2. What is Robinson's nickname?
3. What helps shape society?
4. The dedication begins with a letter written by which author?
5. Shaw says that women no longer ask for:
This section contains 126 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)