|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shaw has not relied on other writers':
2. Which word best describes Ann?
3. Literature often focuses on what aspect of a woman?
(c) Illusory beauty.
4. According to Shaw, what is the most important thing about an artist?
(c) Natural talent.
(d) Business acumen.
5. The dedication begins with a letter written by which author?
(a) James Joyce.
(b) Franz Kafka.
(c) George Bernard Shaw.
(d) Mark Twain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is credited with having written the first Don Juan?
2. Who is uniquely absent from the complicated actions of ordinary men and women?
3. Which topic does Shaw claim to have failed when writing a play?
4. What is Robinson's nickname?
5. Which of the following does the would-be suitor lack?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)