|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ushers in the first guest?
(b) Parlor maid.
(c) Ramsden's wife.
2. Who is credited with having written the first Don Juan?
(d) de Molina.
3. To whom was the letter addressed?
(a) Conan O'Brien.
(b) Arthur Bingham Walkley.
(c) Brian White.
(d) Arthur Conan Doyle.
4. What is a woman's primary responsibility?
(a) Get married.
(b) Keep a house.
(c) Learn to cook.
(d) Raise children.
5. Which group is least admired?
Short Answer Questions
1. Shaw says that women no longer ask for:
2. What about Tanner comes into question?
3. Which writer does Shaw refer to as being "a force?"
4. Whose dowry might be at stake?
5. Which composer inspired Shaw?
This section contains 125 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)