|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Tanner comes into question?
(a) Moral character.
(b) Business acumen.
(d) Financial success.
2. The letter asked a question about what famous character?
(a) Don Juan.
(b) Don Quixote.
(c) Scarlet Pimpernel.
(d) Hunchback of Notre Dame.
3. What form of transportation does Violet use?
4. Which of the following is not employed by women who want to get their own way?
(a) Political arms.
(c) Social contacts.
(d) Legal means.
5. How is the guest related to Whitefield?
(a) Business partner.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Tanner, marrying Ann would bring:
2. Which group is least admired?
3. Which political form interests Shaw?
4. Tanner admonishes the group for which of the following?
5. Which composer inspired Shaw?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)