|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom was the letter addressed?
(a) Brian White.
(b) Arthur Conan Doyle.
(c) Conan O'Brien.
(d) Arthur Bingham Walkley.
2. Which adjective best suits Ramsden?
3. Who arrives along with Ann and her mother?
4. What does the would-be suitor fear?
(d) Financial ruin.
5. What is a woman's primary responsibility?
(a) Keep a house.
(b) Get married.
(c) Learn to cook.
(d) Raise children.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the guest related to Whitefield?
2. Which topic does Shaw claim to have failed when writing a play?
3. What is Don Juan's profession?
4. What is the result of art based on relationships?
5. Literature often focuses on what aspect of a woman?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)