|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ushers in the first guest?
(c) Parlor maid.
(d) Ramsden's wife.
2. Tanner admonishes the group for which of the following?
3. Which of the following does the would-be suitor lack?
(d) Social standing.
4. What is a woman's primary responsibility?
(a) Raise children.
(b) Get married.
(c) Keep a house.
(d) Learn to cook.
5. What type of woman was often written about by modernists?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Shaw, what is the most important thing about an artist?
2. What adjective best describes Tanner's ideas?
3. According to Tanner, marrying Ann would bring:
4. Which political form interests Shaw?
5. The play deals with what conflict?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)