|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Tanner comes into question?
(a) Business acumen.
(b) Moral character.
(c) Financial success.
2. What is the result of art based on relationships?
(a) It holds more meaning.
(b) It is vibrant.
(c) There is no effect.
(d) It is flawed.
3. Shaw has not relied on other writers':
4. What form of transportation does Violet use?
5. One of the characters compares marriage to which of the following?
(b) Ox and yoke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who spouts contradictory opinions on the proposed marriage?
2. Which composer inspired Shaw?
3. Tanner refers to Ramsden as being:
4. To whom was the letter addressed?
5. What is Don Juan's profession?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)