|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adjective best describes Tanner's ideas?
2. Which writer does Shaw refer to as being "a force?"
3. What about Tanner comes into question?
(a) Financial success.
(b) Moral character.
(c) Business acumen.
4. Which of the following is not employed by women who want to get their own way?
(a) Legal means.
(b) Social contacts.
(c) Political arms.
5. Where is Ramsden?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who spouts contradictory opinions on the proposed marriage?
2. Shaw does not believe one of the following is a great writer:
3. To whom was the letter addressed?
4. Who ushers in the first guest?
5. Who is in love with Ann?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)