|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The dedication begins with a letter written by which author?
(a) James Joyce.
(b) Franz Kafka.
(c) Mark Twain.
(d) George Bernard Shaw.
2. Who wrote THE REVOLUTIONIST'S HANDBOOK?
3. Which word best describes Ann?
4. Shaw does not believe one of the following is a great writer:
5. According to Shaw, what is the most important thing about an artist?
(b) Natural talent.
(d) Business acumen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which topic does Shaw claim to have failed when writing a play?
2. Whose dowry might be at stake?
3. Tanner admonishes the group for which of the following?
4. Who is credited with having written the first Don Juan?
5. Who is in love with Ann?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)