|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item is in question?
2. Who does Shaw credit with following his own instincts?
(a) Don Quixote.
(b) Sancho Panza.
(c) Don Juan.
3. Who is the first to visit Ramsden?
4. What was the purpose of the visit?
(a) To shoot the host.
(b) To discuss guardianship.
(c) To arrange a marriage.
(d) To settle a gambling debt.
5. Which of the following is not employed by women who want to get their own way?
(a) Political arms.
(b) Legal means.
(c) Social contacts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What adjective best describes Tanner's ideas?
2. What is the name of Whitefield's daughter?
3. Shaw has not relied on other writers':
4. Which group is least admired?
5. Who ushers in the first guest?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)