|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The letter asked a question about what famous character?
(a) Don Juan.
(b) Don Quixote.
(c) Hunchback of Notre Dame.
(d) Scarlet Pimpernel.
2. Who does Shaw credit with following his own instincts?
(a) Sancho Panza.
(c) Don Juan.
(d) Don Quixote.
3. The play deals with what conflict?
(a) Oedipus Complex.
(b) Male and female interaction.
4. What is Ramsden's first name?
5. Who spouts contradictory opinions on the proposed marriage?
(d) Don Juan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Byron is better than which of the following?
2. What is the name of Whitefield's daughter?
3. What form of transportation does Violet use?
4. Which word best describes Ann?
5. Which topic does Shaw claim to have failed when writing a play?
This section contains 131 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)