|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shaw believes that society is following the path of which two places?
(a) Barcelona and Amsterdam.
(b) Greece and Rome.
(c) Geneva and Germany.
(d) France and Italy.
2. Who wrote THE REVOLUTIONIST'S HANDBOOK?
3. Who is credited with having written the first Don Juan?
(d) de Molina.
4. Which of the following does the would-be suitor lack?
(d) Social standing.
5. What word most accurately expresses the opinion of the author's detractors?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which adjective best suits Ramsden?
2. Literature often focuses on what aspect of a woman?
3. What is the result of art based on relationships?
4. Tanner refers to Ramsden as being:
5. What is Don Juan's profession?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)