|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dedication.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The letter asked a question about what famous character?
(a) Don Quixote.
(b) Hunchback of Notre Dame.
(c) Scarlet Pimpernel.
(d) Don Juan.
2. Which of the following is not employed by women who want to get their own way?
(b) Legal means.
(c) Political arms.
(d) Social contacts.
3. Shaw does not believe one of the following is a great writer:
4. The play deals with what conflict?
(c) Oedipus Complex.
(d) Male and female interaction.
5. Who is credited with having written the first Don Juan?
(c) de Molina.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which group is least admired?
2. What is a man's primary responsibility?
3. Who is uniquely absent from the complicated actions of ordinary men and women?
4. Shaw says that women no longer ask for:
5. What is a woman's primary responsibility?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)