|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dedication.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shaw believes that society is following the path of which two places?
(a) Geneva and Germany.
(b) Greece and Rome.
(c) Barcelona and Amsterdam.
(d) France and Italy.
2. Which composer inspired Shaw?
3. Shaw does not believe one of the following is a great writer:
4. What is a woman's primary responsibility?
(a) Get married.
(b) Learn to cook.
(c) Raise children.
(d) Keep a house.
5. Which writer does Shaw refer to as being "a force?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is uniquely absent from the complicated actions of ordinary men and women?
2. Byron is better than which of the following?
3. Which topic does Shaw claim to have failed when writing a play?
4. Shaw says that women no longer ask for:
5. What is Don Juan's profession?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)