|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dedication.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Shaw credit with following his own instincts?
(a) Sancho Panza.
(c) Don Quixote.
(d) Don Juan.
2. According to Shaw, what is the most important thing about an artist?
(a) Natural talent.
(b) Business acumen.
3. Which composer inspired Shaw?
4. Shaw says that women no longer ask for:
5. Who is uniquely absent from the complicated actions of ordinary men and women?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which political form interests Shaw?
2. Byron is better than which of the following?
3. The dedication begins with a letter written by which author?
4. What is Don Juan's profession?
5. Who is credited with having written the first Don Juan?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)