|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dedication.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shaw has not relied on other writers':
2. Who does Shaw credit with following his own instincts?
(b) Don Juan.
(c) Don Quixote.
(d) Sancho Panza.
3. Shaw says that women no longer ask for:
4. The play deals with what conflict?
(b) Male and female interaction.
(d) Oedipus Complex.
5. What is Don Juan's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is credited with having written the first Don Juan?
2. What would happen if women had the same standards as men?
3. According to Shaw, what is the most important thing about an artist?
4. Literature often focuses on what aspect of a woman?
5. Byron is better than which of the following?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)