|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dedication.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which composer inspired Shaw?
2. What is a woman's primary responsibility?
(a) Raise children.
(b) Learn to cook.
(c) Get married.
(d) Keep a house.
3. What is a man's primary responsibility?
4. Byron is better than which of the following?
5. Shaw states that he does not have time to deal with which issue?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Shaw credit with following his own instincts?
2. What helps shape society?
3. Shaw says that women no longer ask for:
4. Who is credited with having written the first Don Juan?
5. Which of the following is not employed by women who want to get their own way?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)