|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dedication.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is credited with having written the first Don Juan?
(c) de Molina.
2. What is a man's primary responsibility?
3. Which writer does Shaw refer to as being "a force?"
4. The dedication begins with a letter written by which author?
(a) Franz Kafka.
(b) George Bernard Shaw.
(c) James Joyce.
(d) Mark Twain.
5. What helps shape society?
(c) Class struggle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which topic does Shaw claim to have failed when writing a play?
2. According to Shaw, what is the most important thing about an artist?
3. Which composer inspired Shaw?
4. What is Don Juan's profession?
5. Which political form interests Shaw?
This section contains 127 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)