|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dedication.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The dedication begins with a letter written by which author?
(a) James Joyce.
(b) Franz Kafka.
(c) George Bernard Shaw.
(d) Mark Twain.
2. What type of woman was often written about by modernists?
3. Which group is least admired?
4. Which of the following is not employed by women who want to get their own way?
(a) Political arms.
(b) Legal means.
(d) Social contacts.
5. Shaw states that he does not have time to deal with which issue?
Short Answer Questions
1. What helps shape society?
2. Literature often focuses on what aspect of a woman?
3. The play deals with what conflict?
4. Which composer inspired Shaw?
5. Shaw says that women no longer ask for:
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)