|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dedication.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a man's primary responsibility?
2. The letter asked a question about what famous character?
(a) Scarlet Pimpernel.
(b) Don Juan.
(c) Hunchback of Notre Dame.
(d) Don Quixote.
3. What type of authors does Shaw respect most?
4. Who does Shaw credit with following his own instincts?
(a) Don Juan.
(c) Don Quixote.
(d) Sancho Panza.
5. Shaw has not relied on other writers':
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of woman was often written about by modernists?
2. What is Don Juan's profession?
3. To whom was the letter addressed?
4. The play deals with what conflict?
5. What is the result of art based on relationships?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)