|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dedication.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Shaw credit with following his own instincts?
(a) Don Juan.
(b) Sancho Panza.
(c) Don Quixote.
2. What is Don Juan's profession?
3. Which political form interests Shaw?
4. Shaw does not believe one of the following is a great writer:
5. Most writers portray men as:
(c) The sexual initiator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which topic does Shaw claim to have failed when writing a play?
2. What is a man's primary responsibility?
3. The letter asked a question about what famous character?
4. Which writer does Shaw refer to as being "a force?"
5. What helps shape society?
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)