|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dedication.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which writer does Shaw refer to as being "a force?"
2. Byron is better than which of the following?
3. Which topic does Shaw claim to have failed when writing a play?
4. Who is uniquely absent from the complicated actions of ordinary men and women?
5. The dedication begins with a letter written by which author?
(a) George Bernard Shaw.
(b) Franz Kafka.
(c) Mark Twain.
(d) James Joyce.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shaw states that he does not have time to deal with which issue?
2. To whom was the letter addressed?
3. Which group is least admired?
4. Shaw has not relied on other writers':
5. What type of woman was often written about by modernists?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)