|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dedication.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would happen if women had the same standards as men?
(a) The world would become competitive and fairly balanced.
(b) It would never happen.
(c) Human race would die off.
(d) World leaders could solve more problems.
2. Literature often focuses on what aspect of a woman?
(a) Illusory beauty.
3. Which group is least admired?
4. What type of authors does Shaw respect most?
5. Most writers portray men as:
(d) The sexual initiator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shaw says that women no longer ask for:
2. Shaw does not believe one of the following is a great writer:
3. Which composer inspired Shaw?
4. What is a man's primary responsibility?
5. The dedication begins with a letter written by which author?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)