|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dedication.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shaw does not believe one of the following is a great writer:
2. Which of the following is not employed by women who want to get their own way?
(b) Political arms.
(c) Legal means.
(d) Social contacts.
3. What would happen if women had the same standards as men?
(a) The world would become competitive and fairly balanced.
(b) Human race would die off.
(c) It would never happen.
(d) World leaders could solve more problems.
4. What is a woman's primary responsibility?
(a) Get married.
(b) Learn to cook.
(c) Raise children.
(d) Keep a house.
5. Byron is better than which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Most writers portray men as:
2. Who is uniquely absent from the complicated actions of ordinary men and women?
3. Shaw has not relied on other writers':
4. To whom was the letter addressed?
5. What is the result of art based on relationships?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)