|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dedication.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which political form interests Shaw?
2. Who does Shaw credit with following his own instincts?
(a) Don Juan.
(c) Sancho Panza.
(d) Don Quixote.
3. Which of the following is not employed by women who want to get their own way?
(a) Legal means.
(b) Political arms.
(c) Social contacts.
4. Shaw has not relied on other writers':
5. What is the result of art based on relationships?
(a) There is no effect.
(b) It is flawed.
(c) It holds more meaning.
(d) It is vibrant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Literature often focuses on what aspect of a woman?
2. To whom was the letter addressed?
3. What is Don Juan's profession?
4. Which group is least admired?
5. What is a woman's primary responsibility?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)