|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dedication.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The play deals with what conflict?
(a) Oedipus Complex.
(c) Male and female interaction.
2. Who does Shaw credit with following his own instincts?
(b) Don Quixote.
(c) Don Juan.
(d) Sancho Panza.
3. Most writers portray men as:
(c) The sexual initiator.
4. Which of the following is not employed by women who want to get their own way?
(b) Social contacts.
(c) Political arms.
(d) Legal means.
5. According to Shaw, what is the most important thing about an artist?
(a) Business acumen.
(b) Natural talent.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom was the letter addressed?
2. What is a woman's primary responsibility?
3. Shaw says that women no longer ask for:
4. What type of woman was often written about by modernists?
5. Which political form interests Shaw?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)