|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dedication.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom was the letter addressed?
(a) Arthur Conan Doyle.
(b) Arthur Bingham Walkley.
(c) Conan O'Brien.
(d) Brian White.
2. Which composer inspired Shaw?
3. What type of woman was often written about by modernists?
4. What is the result of art based on relationships?
(a) There is no effect.
(b) It is flawed.
(c) It holds more meaning.
(d) It is vibrant.
5. Who is credited with having written the first Don Juan?
(b) de Molina.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shaw believes that society is following the path of which two places?
2. What is Don Juan's profession?
3. What is a man's primary responsibility?
4. The letter asked a question about what famous character?
5. Shaw states that he does not have time to deal with which issue?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)