|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dedication.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which composer inspired Shaw?
2. Literature often focuses on what aspect of a woman?
(a) Illusory beauty.
3. Shaw says that women no longer ask for:
4. The letter asked a question about what famous character?
(a) Don Juan.
(b) Don Quixote.
(c) Hunchback of Notre Dame.
(d) Scarlet Pimpernel.
5. Shaw states that he does not have time to deal with which issue?
Short Answer Questions
1. Byron is better than which of the following?
2. Which group is least admired?
3. What would happen if women had the same standards as men?
4. Which writer does Shaw refer to as being "a force?"
5. The play deals with what conflict?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)