|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dedication.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would happen if women had the same standards as men?
(a) The world would become competitive and fairly balanced.
(b) Human race would die off.
(c) It would never happen.
(d) World leaders could solve more problems.
2. Who is uniquely absent from the complicated actions of ordinary men and women?
3. According to Shaw, what is the most important thing about an artist?
(a) Natural talent.
(c) Business acumen.
4. What helps shape society?
(c) Class struggle.
5. To whom was the letter addressed?
(a) Arthur Bingham Walkley.
(b) Brian White.
(c) Conan O'Brien.
(d) Arthur Conan Doyle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Don Juan's profession?
2. Which topic does Shaw claim to have failed when writing a play?
3. Shaw does not believe one of the following is a great writer:
4. Which writer does Shaw refer to as being "a force?"
5. Which composer inspired Shaw?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)