|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dedication.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of authors does Shaw respect most?
2. Literature often focuses on what aspect of a woman?
(a) Illusory beauty.
3. Which of the following is not employed by women who want to get their own way?
(a) Political arms.
(b) Legal means.
(d) Social contacts.
4. What helps shape society?
(a) Class struggle.
5. The letter asked a question about what famous character?
(a) Don Quixote.
(b) Don Juan.
(c) Scarlet Pimpernel.
(d) Hunchback of Notre Dame.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which political form interests Shaw?
2. The play deals with what conflict?
3. Shaw states that he does not have time to deal with which issue?
4. Shaw believes that society is following the path of which two places?
5. The dedication begins with a letter written by which author?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)