|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dedication.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The dedication begins with a letter written by which author?
(a) James Joyce.
(b) Mark Twain.
(c) George Bernard Shaw.
(d) Franz Kafka.
2. Which group is least admired?
3. Which composer inspired Shaw?
4. To whom was the letter addressed?
(a) Brian White.
(b) Arthur Bingham Walkley.
(c) Conan O'Brien.
(d) Arthur Conan Doyle.
5. What is Don Juan's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. The letter asked a question about what famous character?
2. Who does Shaw credit with following his own instincts?
3. What type of authors does Shaw respect most?
4. Shaw has not relied on other writers':
5. According to Shaw, what is the most important thing about an artist?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)