|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dedication.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The play deals with what conflict?
(c) Oedipus Complex.
(d) Male and female interaction.
2. Shaw says that women no longer ask for:
3. Shaw does not believe one of the following is a great writer:
4. What would happen if women had the same standards as men?
(a) Human race would die off.
(b) It would never happen.
(c) World leaders could solve more problems.
(d) The world would become competitive and fairly balanced.
5. Which political form interests Shaw?
Short Answer Questions
1. What helps shape society?
2. What is a woman's primary responsibility?
3. What type of authors does Shaw respect most?
4. What is a man's primary responsibility?
5. The dedication begins with a letter written by which author?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)