|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dedication.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shaw says that women no longer ask for:
2. Shaw states that he does not have time to deal with which issue?
3. The letter asked a question about what famous character?
(a) Hunchback of Notre Dame.
(b) Don Quixote.
(c) Scarlet Pimpernel.
(d) Don Juan.
4. To whom was the letter addressed?
(a) Arthur Bingham Walkley.
(b) Conan O'Brien.
(c) Arthur Conan Doyle.
(d) Brian White.
5. What is a man's primary responsibility?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which topic does Shaw claim to have failed when writing a play?
2. Shaw has not relied on other writers':
3. Shaw believes that society is following the path of which two places?
4. Who is uniquely absent from the complicated actions of ordinary men and women?
5. Which group is least admired?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)