|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dedication.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Literature often focuses on what aspect of a woman?
(c) Illusory beauty.
2. Which group is least admired?
3. The dedication begins with a letter written by which author?
(a) James Joyce.
(b) George Bernard Shaw.
(c) Franz Kafka.
(d) Mark Twain.
4. What is a man's primary responsibility?
5. What helps shape society?
(d) Class struggle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which topic does Shaw claim to have failed when writing a play?
2. Which political form interests Shaw?
3. To whom was the letter addressed?
4. Byron is better than which of the following?
5. Which writer does Shaw refer to as being "a force?"
This section contains 128 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)