|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dedication.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which composer inspired Shaw?
2. Which topic does Shaw claim to have failed when writing a play?
3. Most writers portray men as:
(d) The sexual initiator.
4. What is the result of art based on relationships?
(a) There is no effect.
(b) It is vibrant.
(c) It is flawed.
(d) It holds more meaning.
5. Who does Shaw credit with following his own instincts?
(a) Don Quixote.
(b) Don Juan.
(c) Sancho Panza.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom was the letter addressed?
2. What would happen if women had the same standards as men?
3. According to Shaw, what is the most important thing about an artist?
4. Who is credited with having written the first Don Juan?
5. What type of authors does Shaw respect most?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)