|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dedication.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a woman's primary responsibility?
(a) Raise children.
(b) Learn to cook.
(c) Keep a house.
(d) Get married.
2. Shaw says that women no longer ask for:
3. Who does Shaw credit with following his own instincts?
(a) Don Quixote.
(b) Don Juan.
(d) Sancho Panza.
4. Shaw states that he does not have time to deal with which issue?
5. Shaw has not relied on other writers':
Short Answer Questions
1. What would happen if women had the same standards as men?
2. What is the result of art based on relationships?
3. Shaw believes that society is following the path of which two places?
4. Who is credited with having written the first Don Juan?
5. Which topic does Shaw claim to have failed when writing a play?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)