|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who spouts contradictory opinions on the proposed marriage?
(c) Don Juan.
2. Who is in love with Ann?
3. What does the would-be suitor fear?
(d) Financial ruin.
4. What type of woman was often written about by modernists?
5. What is a woman's primary responsibility?
(a) Get married.
(b) Learn to cook.
(c) Raise children.
(d) Keep a house.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Tanner, marrying Ann would bring:
2. Literature often focuses on what aspect of a woman?
3. Tanner refers to Ramsden as being:
4. Who ushers in the first guest?
5. Who is pregnant?
This section contains 126 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)