|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shaw shows that in this story, money is more important than what?
2. Which topic does Shaw claim to have failed when writing a play?
3. What is Don Juan's only inspiration?
4. The play deals with what conflict?
(a) Oedipus Complex.
(b) Male and female interaction.
5. Who offers financial support?
(c) Mr. Ramsden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Literature often focuses on what aspect of a woman?
2. Who works on Tanner's automobile?
3. With whom has Malone Sr. invested?
4. What is Don Juan's profession?
5. Which group is least admired?
This section contains 116 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)