|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who summons Mrs. Whitefield?
2. Who does not deny the topic of marriage?
3. Which adjective best suits Ramsden?
4. How does the group get Tanner to stop?
(a) Pretend to be in an accident.
(b) Ambush from the side of the road.
(c) Wait at a traffic stop.
(d) Puncture his tires.
5. What does one do in Heaven?
(a) Learn to play the harp.
(b) Walk in the clouds.
(c) Study religion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of authors does Shaw respect most?
2. The play deals with what conflict?
3. What was the name of the leader's lost love?
4. Shaw does not believe one of the following is a great writer:
5. Malone Sr. believes that Hector is a(n):
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)