|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Literature often focuses on what aspect of a woman?
(d) Illusory beauty.
2. What does the would-be suitor fear?
(b) Financial ruin.
3. With whom has Malone Sr. invested?
4. Don Juan accuses the woman of:
(a) Moral hypocrisy.
(c) Being a whore.
(d) Having no virtue.
5. What was Mendoza's former profession?
(c) Sheep herder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tanner refers to Ramsden as being:
2. What is a woman's primary responsibility?
3. Who gives a note to Tanner?
4. What is the subject of Tanner's lecture to Ann?
5. Who arrives along with Ann and her mother?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)