|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The dream sequence shows that Shaw believes in which of the following?
2. What is the name of Whitefield's daughter?
(b) Mary Elizabeth.
3. What does one do in Heaven?
(a) Study religion.
(c) Walk in the clouds.
(d) Learn to play the harp.
4. Who wrote THE REVOLUTIONIST'S HANDBOOK?
5. Which political form interests Shaw?
Short Answer Questions
1. Shaw says that women no longer ask for:
2. Ann claims she can think of nothing but what?
3. What item does Malone Sr. use to confront Violet?
4. Literature often focuses on what aspect of a woman?
5. What shape has the father assumed?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)