|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is demanded of Tanner?
2. What is a brigand?
3. Which writer does Shaw refer to as being "a force?"
4. What news about Violet is revealed?
(a) She is Hector's sister.
(b) She is already married.
(c) She is not really Violet.
(d) She is pregnant.
5. How do visitors arrive?
(a) On foot.
(b) On horseback.
(c) In a carriage.
(d) By car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has become, in essence, Don Juan?
2. What does Tanner offer Ann as incentive?
3. What is the name of Whitefield's daughter?
4. Most writers portray men as:
5. The author presents Tanner as being tainted by which of the following?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)