|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item is in question?
2. What shape has the father assumed?
3. How do visitors arrive?
(a) In a carriage.
(b) On foot.
(c) On horseback.
(d) By car.
4. Who offers financial support?
(d) Mr. Ramsden.
5. The author presents Tanner as being tainted by which of the following?
(d) Social status.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a brigand?
2. What is Ramsden's first name?
3. Shaw refers to Violet as being a(n):
4. What does Henry do each time Ann's name is mentioned?
5. Who is credited with having written the first Don Juan?
This section contains 117 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)