|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does everyone congregate?
(a) Great hall.
(c) Dining room.
2. Hell is considered to be a refuge from which of the following?
3. According to Shaw, what is the most important thing about an artist?
(b) Natural talent.
(c) Business acumen.
4. Who does not deny the topic of marriage?
5. Mrs. Whitefield believes that Tanner has the best chance of giving what to Ann?
(b) A career.
(d) A future.
Short Answer Questions
1. What plan does the group have for the day?
2. Who does Shaw credit with following his own instincts?
3. What does the would-be suitor fear?
4. Who is Rhoda?
5. Who is the Don Juan character?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)