|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ann is compared to which animal?
(d) Boa constrictor.
2. Don Juan accuses the woman of:
(a) Being a whore.
(b) Having no virtue.
(d) Moral hypocrisy.
3. Who summons Mrs. Whitefield?
4. What does one do in Heaven?
(a) Learn to play the harp.
(c) Walk in the clouds.
(d) Study religion.
5. What is a brigand?
Short Answer Questions
1. What shape has the father assumed?
2. What form of transportation does Violet use?
3. Who would need to approve a marriage between Tavy and Ann?
4. Which is one of the main themes in Act 4?
5. Where is Don Juan?
This section contains 118 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)