|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the group get Tanner to stop?
(a) Puncture his tires.
(b) Ambush from the side of the road.
(c) Wait at a traffic stop.
(d) Pretend to be in an accident.
2. Shaw refers to Violet as being a(n):
3. Who picks up Hector Malone, Sr.?
4. Tanner refers to Ramsden as being:
(a) Short sighted.
(c) Too old.
5. How does Malone Sr. react to the news?
(a) He disowns Hector.
(b) He cries.
(c) He has a heart attack.
(d) He storms out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shaw believes that society is following the path of which two places?
2. Which composer inspired Shaw?
3. Who is in love with Ann?
4. Shaw states that he does not have time to deal with which issue?
5. What is Malone's first name?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)