|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hell is considered to be a refuge from which of the following?
2. Who is in love with Ann?
3. Which is one of the main themes in Act 4?
4. Tanner refers to Ramsden as being:
(a) Too old.
(c) Short sighted.
5. Shaw refers to Violet as being a(n):
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decides if one goes to Heaven or Hell?
2. Shaw says that women no longer ask for:
3. What is Malone's first name?
4. According to Tanner, marrying Ann would bring:
5. Who is pregnant?
This section contains 123 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)