|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Shaw credit with following his own instincts?
(a) Don Quixote.
(b) Sancho Panza.
(d) Don Juan.
2. What is demanded of Tanner?
3. The dream sequence shows that Shaw believes in which of the following?
4. What plan does the group have for the day?
(c) Road trip.
5. What does the would-be suitor fear?
(d) Financial ruin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Whitefield believes that Tanner has the best chance of giving what to Ann?
2. Who has become, in essence, Don Juan?
3. What item is in question?
4. Which is one of the main themes in Act 4?
5. Shaw believes that society is following the path of which two places?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)