|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who spouts contradictory opinions on the proposed marriage?
(d) Don Juan.
2. What would happen if women had the same standards as men?
(a) It would never happen.
(b) Human race would die off.
(c) The world would become competitive and fairly balanced.
(d) World leaders could solve more problems.
3. To whom was the letter addressed?
(a) Arthur Conan Doyle.
(b) Arthur Bingham Walkley.
(c) Conan O'Brien.
(d) Brian White.
4. Who is pregnant?
(d) Mary Elizabeth.
5. Who is the Don Juan character?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the purpose of the visit?
2. Who arrives along with Ann and her mother?
3. What form of transportation does Violet use?
4. What is the solution to the pregnancy?
5. Who ushers in the first guest?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)