|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of authors does Shaw respect most?
2. Who is in love with Ann?
3. Byron is better than which of the following?
4. According to Tanner, marrying Ann would bring:
(a) Unsurpassed joy.
(c) Great riches.
(d) A lifetime of misery.
5. What is the result of art based on relationships?
(a) There is no effect.
(b) It holds more meaning.
(c) It is vibrant.
(d) It is flawed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shaw believes that society is following the path of which two places?
2. Ann is compared to which animal?
3. Shaw says that women no longer ask for:
4. Shaw has not relied on other writers':
5. Who is uniquely absent from the complicated actions of ordinary men and women?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)