|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which composer inspired Shaw?
2. Shaw does not believe one of the following is a great writer:
3. Where is Ramsden?
4. Which group is least admired?
5. Which of the following does the would-be suitor lack?
(d) Social standing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is uniquely absent from the complicated actions of ordinary men and women?
2. What type of woman was often written about by modernists?
3. To whom was the letter addressed?
4. What is a man's primary responsibility?
5. Shaw has not relied on other writers':
This section contains 122 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)