|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word most accurately expresses the opinion of the author's detractors?
2. Shaw believes that society is following the path of which two places?
(a) Greece and Rome.
(b) Geneva and Germany.
(c) France and Italy.
(d) Barcelona and Amsterdam.
3. Which composer inspired Shaw?
4. How is the guest related to Whitefield?
(c) Business partner.
5. Which topic does Shaw claim to have failed when writing a play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is credited with having written the first Don Juan?
2. What helps shape society?
3. What form of transportation does Violet use?
4. Shaw does not believe one of the following is a great writer:
5. Tanner refers to Ramsden as being:
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)