|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shaw believes that society is following the path of which two places?
(a) Barcelona and Amsterdam.
(b) France and Italy.
(c) Greece and Rome.
(d) Geneva and Germany.
2. What is Don Juan's profession?
3. What is the solution to the pregnancy?
(a) Send the girl away.
4. Which composer inspired Shaw?
5. Most writers portray men as:
(a) The sexual initiator.
Short Answer Questions
1. The dedication begins with a letter written by which author?
2. Tanner admonishes the group for which of the following?
3. What type of woman was often written about by modernists?
4. Where is Ramsden?
5. Byron is better than which of the following?
This section contains 131 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)