|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shaw does not believe one of the following is a great writer:
2. What is the name of Whitefield's daughter?
(b) Mary Elizabeth.
3. What type of woman was often written about by modernists?
4. Which political form interests Shaw?
5. Who arrives along with Ann and her mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is uniquely absent from the complicated actions of ordinary men and women?
2. To whom was the letter addressed?
3. What does the would-be suitor fear?
4. What type of authors does Shaw respect most?
5. Who is in love with Ann?
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)