|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which political form interests Shaw?
2. To whom was the letter addressed?
(a) Brian White.
(b) Arthur Conan Doyle.
(c) Conan O'Brien.
(d) Arthur Bingham Walkley.
3. Byron is better than which of the following?
4. Shaw states that he does not have time to deal with which issue?
5. Whose dowry might be at stake?
Short Answer Questions
1. Shaw has not relied on other writers':
2. Shaw says that women no longer ask for:
3. Who does Shaw credit with following his own instincts?
4. Who is the Don Juan character?
5. What form of transportation does Violet use?
This section contains 124 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)