|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives along with Ann and her mother?
2. What is Robinson's nickname?
3. What would happen if women had the same standards as men?
(a) World leaders could solve more problems.
(b) The world would become competitive and fairly balanced.
(c) Human race would die off.
(d) It would never happen.
4. What type of woman was often written about by modernists?
5. Who wrote THE REVOLUTIONIST'S HANDBOOK?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the would-be suitor fear?
2. Which of the following does the would-be suitor lack?
3. Byron is better than which of the following?
4. Shaw has not relied on other writers':
5. Whose dowry might be at stake?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)