|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the characters compares marriage to which of the following?
(d) Ox and yoke.
2. Shaw states that he does not have time to deal with which issue?
3. Shaw has not relied on other writers':
4. Which word best describes Ann?
5. Tanner admonishes the group for which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which composer inspired Shaw?
2. Which writer does Shaw refer to as being "a force?"
3. What is the name of Whitefield's daughter?
4. Which of the following does the would-be suitor lack?
5. Which political form interests Shaw?
This section contains 124 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)