|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is uniquely absent from the complicated actions of ordinary men and women?
2. Who is credited with having written the first Don Juan?
(a) de Molina.
3. Shaw believes that society is following the path of which two places?
(a) France and Italy.
(b) Greece and Rome.
(c) Barcelona and Amsterdam.
(d) Geneva and Germany.
4. Literature often focuses on what aspect of a woman?
(c) Illusory beauty.
5. What was the purpose of the visit?
(a) To arrange a marriage.
(b) To shoot the host.
(c) To discuss guardianship.
(d) To settle a gambling debt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shaw says that women no longer ask for:
2. The play deals with what conflict?
3. Which of the following does the would-be suitor lack?
4. Whose dowry might be at stake?
5. Which writer does Shaw refer to as being "a force?"
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)