|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Robinson's nickname?
2. What adjective best describes Tanner's ideas?
3. Who is credited with having written the first Don Juan?
(a) de Molina.
4. The letter asked a question about what famous character?
(a) Hunchback of Notre Dame.
(b) Don Quixote.
(c) Don Juan.
(d) Scarlet Pimpernel.
5. Whose dowry might be at stake?
Short Answer Questions
1. Shaw believes that society is following the path of which two places?
2. Who wrote THE REVOLUTIONIST'S HANDBOOK?
3. Which group is least admired?
4. Who is in love with Ann?
5. What does the would-be suitor fear?
This section contains 125 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)