|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not employed by women who want to get their own way?
(b) Legal means.
(c) Social contacts.
(d) Political arms.
2. Which writer does Shaw refer to as being "a force?"
3. Which of the following does the would-be suitor lack?
(a) Social standing.
4. Ann is compared to which animal?
(a) Boa constrictor.
5. The dedication begins with a letter written by which author?
(a) Mark Twain.
(b) George Bernard Shaw.
(c) James Joyce.
(d) Franz Kafka.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shaw states that he does not have time to deal with which issue?
2. Who wrote THE REVOLUTIONIST'S HANDBOOK?
3. To whom was the letter addressed?
4. What is a woman's primary responsibility?
5. Byron is better than which of the following?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)