|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom was the letter addressed?
(a) Arthur Conan Doyle.
(b) Conan O'Brien.
(c) Arthur Bingham Walkley.
(d) Brian White.
2. Which of the following does the would-be suitor lack?
(c) Social standing.
3. Which topic does Shaw claim to have failed when writing a play?
4. What does the would-be suitor fear?
(d) Financial ruin.
5. Which writer does Shaw refer to as being "a force?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not employed by women who want to get their own way?
2. Who wrote THE REVOLUTIONIST'S HANDBOOK?
3. Whose dowry might be at stake?
4. Who is in love with Ann?
5. Who is uniquely absent from the complicated actions of ordinary men and women?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)