|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shaw has not relied on other writers':
2. Shaw does not believe one of the following is a great writer:
3. Who is credited with having written the first Don Juan?
(b) de Molina.
4. Tanner refers to Ramsden as being:
(b) Too old.
(d) Short sighted.
5. Who is uniquely absent from the complicated actions of ordinary men and women?
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Tanner comes into question?
2. What is the solution to the pregnancy?
3. Ann is compared to which animal?
4. Who ushers in the first guest?
5. Which of the following does the would-be suitor lack?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)