|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is uniquely absent from the complicated actions of ordinary men and women?
2. What would happen if women had the same standards as men?
(a) Human race would die off.
(b) The world would become competitive and fairly balanced.
(c) World leaders could solve more problems.
(d) It would never happen.
3. What is the solution to the pregnancy?
(c) Send the girl away.
4. Which adjective best suits Ramsden?
5. How is the guest related to Whitefield?
(b) Business partner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Byron is better than which of the following?
2. Tanner refers to Ramsden as being:
3. What is the name of Whitefield's daughter?
4. Which topic does Shaw claim to have failed when writing a play?
5. What adjective best describes Tanner's ideas?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)