|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which adjective best suits Ramsden?
2. Shaw believes that society is following the path of which two places?
(a) France and Italy.
(b) Geneva and Germany.
(c) Barcelona and Amsterdam.
(d) Greece and Rome.
3. What word most accurately expresses the opinion of the author's detractors?
4. Tanner refers to Ramsden as being:
(a) Too old.
(d) Short sighted.
5. What is Ramsden's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Shaw credit with following his own instincts?
2. Who ushers in the first guest?
3. What is the solution to the pregnancy?
4. Which political form interests Shaw?
5. What about Tanner comes into question?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)