|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tanner ask for help?
2. Which writer does Shaw refer to as being "a force?"
3. How does the group get Tanner to stop?
(a) Ambush from the side of the road.
(b) Pretend to be in an accident.
(c) Puncture his tires.
(d) Wait at a traffic stop.
4. What is supposedly the cause behind the incident with Rhoda?
(a) Ann's jealousy.
(b) Tanner's book.
(c) The safety of the car.
(d) It is not revealed.
5. What is Malone's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is pregnant?
2. Tanner claims the brigands are working in what capacity?
3. Which of the following does the would-be suitor lack?
4. Where is Ramsden?
5. What is Don Juan's profession?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)