|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which adjective best suits Ramsden?
2. What word most accurately expresses the opinion of the author's detractors?
3. What is Don Juan's profession?
4. Whose dowry might be at stake?
5. Which of the following is not employed by women who want to get their own way?
(b) Legal means.
(c) Social contacts.
(d) Political arms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Don Juan?
2. With whom/what is Don Juan angry over the topic of unwed mothers?
3. Ann claims she can think of nothing but what?
4. Who is credited with having written the first Don Juan?
5. What is a man's primary responsibility?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)