|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What form of transportation does Violet use?
2. What other topic is discussed by Don Juan?
3. Tanner admonishes the group for which of the following?
4. Shaw has not relied on other writers':
5. What helps shape society?
(d) Class struggle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ann claims she can think of nothing but what?
2. How does the group get Tanner to stop?
3. The author presents Tanner as being tainted by which of the following?
4. Tanner refers to Ramsden as being:
5. Where is Don Juan?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)