|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the characters compares marriage to which of the following?
(c) Ox and yoke.
2. What is a man's primary responsibility?
3. What is the result of art based on relationships?
(a) There is no effect.
(b) It is vibrant.
(c) It holds more meaning.
(d) It is flawed.
4. What form of literature is used by Mendoza?
(d) Short Story.
5. What is the name of the man in charge of the group?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Don Juan's only inspiration?
2. Who spouts contradictory opinions on the proposed marriage?
3. Shaw does not believe one of the following is a great writer:
4. What type of woman was often written about by modernists?
5. What is the solution to the pregnancy?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)