|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Don Juan not get along?
(a) St. Peter.
(b) His wife.
2. What does Henry do each time Ann's name is mentioned?
(c) Walks away.
3. Shaw points out that relationships are often affected by:
4. What is Robinson's nickname?
5. Who arrives along with Ann and her mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the characters compares marriage to which of the following?
2. Which political form interests Shaw?
3. Which of the following does the would-be suitor lack?
4. With whom/what is Don Juan angry over the topic of unwed mothers?
5. Which adjective best suits Ramsden?
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)