|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The dream sequence shows that Shaw believes in which of the following?
2. What is the solution to the pregnancy?
(d) Send the girl away.
3. One of the characters compares marriage to which of the following?
(d) Ox and yoke.
4. What was Mendoza's former profession?
(c) Sheep herder.
5. How many children did Ana have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a woman's primary responsibility?
2. What type of woman was often written about by modernists?
3. What about Tanner comes into question?
4. What is the worst thing one can call a man?
5. According to Tanner, marrying Ann would bring:
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)