|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who causes the secret to be kept?
(b) Malone's father.
2. The play deals with what conflict?
(b) Oedipus Complex.
(d) Male and female interaction.
3. Ann is compared to which animal?
(b) Boa constrictor.
4. Where is the woman's father?
5. Most writers portray men as:
(c) The sexual initiator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would happen if women had the same standards as men?
2. What annoys Tanner?
3. Shaw says that women no longer ask for:
4. Who wrote THE REVOLUTIONIST'S HANDBOOK?
5. Who decides if one goes to Heaven or Hell?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)