|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Don Juan being punished?
(a) He did not pay his taxes.
(b) He murdered someone.
(c) He coveted another man's wife.
(d) He stole from the church.
2. How was the woman known to Henry?
3. Who causes the secret to be kept?
(c) Malone's father.
4. What item is in question?
5. What is the worst thing one can call a man?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word best describes Ann?
2. How does the group get Tanner to stop?
3. Who is credited with having written the first Don Juan?
4. What type of authors does Shaw respect most?
5. What is Don Juan's only inspiration?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)