|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which topic does Shaw claim to have failed when writing a play?
2. What was Mendoza's former profession?
(a) Sheep herder.
3. How does Ann's mother refer to Tanner's book?
(a) A blatant lie.
(b) A great truth.
(d) God awful.
4. Don Juan accuses the woman of:
(a) Being a whore.
(b) Moral hypocrisy.
(c) Having no virtue.
5. What item is in question?
Short Answer Questions
1. Byron is better than which of the following?
2. What is Robinson's nickname?
3. What is Ramsden's first name?
4. What is the difference between the secretly wed couple?
5. Which of the following is not employed by women who want to get their own way?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)