|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the characters compares marriage to which of the following?
(d) Ox and yoke.
2. What does one do in Heaven?
(a) Study religion.
(c) Walk in the clouds.
(d) Learn to play the harp.
3. What causes Tanner to run away?
(a) Ann's flirtation.
(b) He is a fugitive.
(c) His presence is requested at Parliament.
(d) He can make money by becoming a sailor.
4. What other topic is discussed by Don Juan?
5. To whom was the letter addressed?
(a) Arthur Bingham Walkley.
(b) Brian White.
(c) Conan O'Brien.
(d) Arthur Conan Doyle.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Shaw, Ann is not afraid to compromise in which area?
2. Who ushers in the first guest?
3. Ann is compared to which animal?
4. What form of literature is used by Mendoza?
5. What annoys Tanner?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)