|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shaw has not relied on other writers':
2. What is Robinson's nickname?
3. The dedication begins with a letter written by which author?
(a) George Bernard Shaw.
(b) Mark Twain.
(c) James Joyce.
(d) Franz Kafka.
4. What item is in question?
5. The play deals with what conflict?
(a) Oedipus Complex.
(d) Male and female interaction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who causes the secret to be kept?
2. Shaw does not believe one of the following is a great writer:
3. According to Shaw, what is the most important thing about an artist?
4. What form of transportation does Violet use?
5. Tanner claims the brigands are working in what capacity?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)