|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man in charge of the group?
2. Shaw has not relied on other writers':
3. What would happen if women had the same standards as men?
(a) The world would become competitive and fairly balanced.
(b) It would never happen.
(c) World leaders could solve more problems.
(d) Human race would die off.
4. What form of transportation does Violet use?
5. What other topic is discussed by Don Juan?
Short Answer Questions
1. Most writers portray men as:
2. Who ushers in the first guest?
3. The dedication begins with a letter written by which author?
4. Who decides if one goes to Heaven or Hell?
5. What was a new technology at the time?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)