|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Byron is better than which of the following?
2. What is a brigand?
3. Who does Tanner ask for help?
4. What form of transportation does Violet use?
5. What is the subject of Tanner's lecture to Ann?
(a) The pact in the garden.
(b) Whitefield's will.
(d) Ann's ties to her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to visit Ramsden?
2. What causes Tanner to run away?
3. What is the woman's first name?
4. Who is uniquely absent from the complicated actions of ordinary men and women?
5. What adjective best describes Tanner's ideas?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)