|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shaw states that he does not have time to deal with which issue?
2. To whom was the letter addressed?
(a) Conan O'Brien.
(b) Brian White.
(c) Arthur Conan Doyle.
(d) Arthur Bingham Walkley.
3. Which topic does Shaw claim to have failed when writing a play?
4. What is Don Juan's profession?
5. How is the guest related to Whitefield?
(b) Business partner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the solution to the pregnancy?
2. Who wrote THE REVOLUTIONIST'S HANDBOOK?
3. Who would need to approve a marriage between Tavy and Ann?
4. Who wrote the note?
5. What does the would-be suitor fear?
This section contains 127 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)