|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom/what is Don Juan angry over the topic of unwed mothers?
(d) His mother.
2. Who spouts contradictory opinions on the proposed marriage?
(a) Don Juan.
3. What is the woman's first name?
4. Tanner claims the brigands are working in what capacity?
(c) Fellow travelers.
5. The dream sequence shows that Shaw believes in which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Violet associates what with degradation?
2. What is the name of Whitefield's daughter?
3. Shaw states that he does not have time to deal with which issue?
4. With whom does Don Juan not get along?
5. Who wrote THE REVOLUTIONIST'S HANDBOOK?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)