|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does not arrive shortly after Tanner wakes?
(b) Mr. Ramsden.
2. The dedication begins with a letter written by which author?
(a) Mark Twain.
(b) James Joyce.
(c) George Bernard Shaw.
(d) Franz Kafka.
3. What is the worst thing one can call a man?
4. With whom/what is Don Juan angry over the topic of unwed mothers?
(b) His mother.
5. What is the name of the man in charge of the group?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the leader's lost love?
2. What form of literature is used by Mendoza?
3. What is supposedly the cause behind the incident with Rhoda?
4. What does Henry do each time Ann's name is mentioned?
5. Who has become, in essence, Don Juan?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)