|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tanner refers to Ramsden as being:
(c) Too old.
(d) Short sighted.
2. What does Tanner offer Ann as incentive?
(a) A new car.
(b) A trip across Europe.
(c) 1,000 pounds.
(d) A fur coat.
3. Shaw does not believe one of the following is a great writer:
4. What about Tanner comes into question?
(a) Business acumen.
(c) Moral character.
(d) Financial success.
5. Who is uniquely absent from the complicated actions of ordinary men and women?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is demanded of Tanner?
2. What does Tanner tease Henry about?
3. Who works on Tanner's automobile?
4. What happens to Tanner?
5. What does one do in Heaven?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)