|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Don Juan being punished?
(a) He stole from the church.
(b) He did not pay his taxes.
(c) He coveted another man's wife.
(d) He murdered someone.
2. Shaw says that women no longer ask for:
3. What item is in question?
4. What word most accurately expresses the opinion of the author's detractors?
5. Which adjective best suits Ramsden?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is credited with having written the first Don Juan?
2. Tavy unknowingly removes himself from which emotion?
3. One of the characters compares marriage to which of the following?
4. Most writers portray men as:
5. What is the subject of Tanner's lecture to Ann?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)