|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the characters compares marriage to which of the following?
(d) Ox and yoke.
2. Who has become, in essence, Don Juan?
3. The play deals with what conflict?
(a) Oedipus Complex.
(c) Male and female interaction.
4. What is the name of the man in charge of the group?
5. Most writers portray men as:
(d) The sexual initiator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Don Juan?
2. Who arrives along with Ann and her mother?
3. What is Malone's first name?
4. Where does Tanner want to go?
5. Who does Tanner ask for help?
This section contains 123 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)