|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Mendoza's former profession?
(d) Sheep herder.
2. Who does Shaw credit with following his own instincts?
(a) Don Juan.
(c) Sancho Panza.
(d) Don Quixote.
3. What plan does the group have for the day?
(b) Road trip.
4. What does Tanner offer Ann as incentive?
(a) 1,000 pounds.
(b) A trip across Europe.
(c) A new car.
(d) A fur coat.
5. Who is uniquely absent from the complicated actions of ordinary men and women?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Robinson's nickname?
2. Whose dowry might be at stake?
3. What is Malone's first name?
4. Ann claims she can think of nothing but what?
5. With whom/what is Don Juan angry over the topic of unwed mothers?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)