|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Whitefield's daughter?
(d) Mary Elizabeth.
2. Malone Sr. believes that Hector is a(n):
3. Which adjective best suits Ramsden?
4. What word most accurately expresses the opinion of the author's detractors?
5. Shaw shows that in this story, money is more important than what?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Whitefield view Tavy?
2. Who is the first to visit Ramsden?
3. Who gives a note to Tanner?
4. What plan does the group have for the day?
5. What is supposedly the cause behind the incident with Rhoda?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)