|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shaw points out that relationships are often affected by:
2. Ann is compared to which animal?
(a) Boa constrictor.
3. Hector intends to become a:
(c) Working man.
4. Shaw believes that all men will eventually lose which of the following?
5. What happens between Hector and his father?
(b) They reconcile.
(c) Hector hits Malone Sr.
(d) Malone Sr. leaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which describes Malone Sr.'s reaction to the offer of financial support?
2. Who wrote THE REVOLUTIONIST'S HANDBOOK?
3. Which is one of the main themes in Act 4?
4. How do visitors arrive?
5. How does Malone Sr. react to the news?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)