|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in love with Ann?
2. How does Mrs. Whitefield view Tavy?
(a) As a nuisance.
(b) As a good marriage candidate.
(c) As a good friend.
(d) As a son.
3. How is the guest related to Whitefield?
(b) Business partner.
4. Where does everyone congregate?
(a) Dining room.
(c) Great hall.
5. What adjective best describes Tanner's ideas?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ramsden's first name?
2. Shaw believes that all men will eventually lose which of the following?
3. What is the name of Whitefield's daughter?
4. Ann claims she can think of nothing but what?
5. Tavy unknowingly removes himself from which emotion?
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)