|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is left in the garden?
2. According to Tanner, marrying Ann would bring:
(a) A lifetime of misery.
(b) Unsurpassed joy.
(d) Great riches.
3. Who causes the secret to be kept?
(d) Malone's father.
4. What news about Violet is revealed?
(a) She is already married.
(b) She is not really Violet.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She is Hector's sister.
5. What is the name of Whitefield's daughter?
(b) Mary Elizabeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Shaw, Ann is not afraid to compromise in which area?
2. Hector intends to become a:
3. Who plays the role of comforter?
4. Shaw points out that relationships are often affected by:
5. Who gives a note to Tanner?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)