|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry do each time Ann's name is mentioned?
(d) Walks away.
2. Shaw refers to Violet as being a(n):
3. The author presents Tanner as being tainted by which of the following?
(a) Social status.
4. How does Malone Sr. react to the news?
(a) He storms out.
(b) He disowns Hector.
(c) He cries.
(d) He has a heart attack.
5. Who plays the role of comforter?
(c) Mrs. Whitefield.
Short Answer Questions
1. Malone Sr. believes that Hector is a(n):
2. Where is Malone from?
3. Which of the following does the would-be suitor lack?
4. Who is left in the garden?
5. Mrs. Whitefield believes that Tanner has the best chance of giving what to Ann?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)