|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Tanner comes into question?
(b) Business acumen.
(c) Moral character.
(d) Financial success.
2. Mrs. Whitefield believes that Tanner has the best chance of giving what to Ann?
(b) A future.
(c) A career.
3. Shaw points out that relationships are often affected by:
4. How does Malone Sr. react to the news?
(a) He disowns Hector.
(b) He cries.
(c) He has a heart attack.
(d) He storms out.
5. Who is in love with Ann?
Short Answer Questions
1. Violet associates what with degradation?
2. How do visitors arrive?
3. What is Ramsden's first name?
4. Who wrote the note?
5. Who gives a note to Tanner?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)