|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Whitefield believes that Tanner has the best chance of giving what to Ann?
(b) A career.
(d) A future.
2. Which of the following does the would-be suitor lack?
(b) Social standing.
3. What is Hector's confession?
(a) He is Violet's husband.
(b) He lost all of his father's money.
(c) He is leaving the country.
(d) He is having an affair.
4. Who is pregnant?
(b) Mary Elizabeth.
5. How does Malone Sr. react to the news?
(a) He has a heart attack.
(b) He storms out.
(c) He cries.
(d) He disowns Hector.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word best describes Ann?
2. What is Robinson's nickname?
3. Shaw shows that in this story, money is more important than what?
4. Who has become, in essence, Don Juan?
5. Who spouts contradictory opinions on the proposed marriage?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)