|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who offers financial support?
(d) Mr. Ramsden.
2. According to Tanner, marrying Ann would bring:
(a) A lifetime of misery.
(b) Great riches.
(d) Unsurpassed joy.
3. What happens between Hector and his father?
(a) Hector hits Malone Sr.
(c) Malone Sr. leaves.
(d) They reconcile.
4. Who would need to approve a marriage between Tavy and Ann?
5. Who wrote THE REVOLUTIONIST'S HANDBOOK?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word most accurately expresses the opinion of the author's detractors?
2. Shaw refers to Violet as being a(n):
3. How is the guest related to Whitefield?
4. What is supposedly the cause behind the incident with Rhoda?
5. One of the characters compares marriage to which of the following?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)