1. The dedication begins with a letter written by which author?
(a) Mark Twain.
(b) James Joyce.
(c) Franz Kafka.
(d) George Bernard Shaw.
2. To whom was the letter addressed?
(a) Brian White.
(b) Arthur Conan Doyle.
(c) Conan O'Brien.
(d) Arthur Bingham Walkley.
3. The letter asked a question about what famous character?
(a) Don Juan.
(b) Scarlet Pimpernel.
(c) Don Quixote.
(d) Hunchback of Notre Dame.
4. Which topic does Shaw claim to have failed when writing a play?
5. Which composer inspired Shaw?
6. Shaw does not believe one of the following is a great writer:
7. Which writer does Shaw refer to as being "a force?"
8. Shaw says that women no longer ask for:
9. Who is uniquely absent from the complicated actions of ordinary men and women?
10. Most writers portray men as:
(c) The sexual initiator.
This section contains 2,455 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)