|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the offstage voice warn the women not to forget in 'Suitcase'?
(a) Their faith.
(b) Their family.
(c) Their smiles.
(d) Their friendship.
2. What is the topic of the speech the suitcase makes before being sprayed?
(b) The soul.
3. What animal is the hair on Visitor from?
(a) A cat.
(b) A rat.
(c) A hamster.
(d) A dog.
4. How much does the suitcase weigh?
(a) 22 lbs.
(b) It is heavy.
(c) It is almost weightless.
(d) 35 lbs.
5. In 'Suitcase' what is Visitor not interested in speaking about?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Woman accuse Visitor of collaborating with?
2. What article of clothing does Visitor think reveals Woman's husband's personality?
3. What does Woman think about the suitcase?
4. What does the voice say can intimidate a smile?
5. How does Woman prevent Visitor from leaving her house?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Woman from Hell want to give the Stick to and why?
2. When does Hippie Girl first mention her sister and what do we learn about the sister?
3. What does Boxer want Mr. Kimura to arrange and why?
4. Why does Woman's husband say the suitcase should not upset Woman?
5. What does Boxer think of his lifestyle? What are some of his daily routines?
6. Why do Man and Woman from Hell approach Hippie Boy and Girl?
7. Who are the characters in 'The Man Who Turned into a Stick'?
8. What does Hippie Boy accuse Man and Woman from Hell of doing?
9. Why does Visitor argue that Woman's marriage is in trouble?
10. What does Visitor use to try and open the suitcase? What happens when Visitor tries to open the suitcase?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)