|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the offstage voice warn the women not to forget in 'Suitcase'?
(a) Their smiles.
(b) Their family.
(c) Their faith.
(d) Their friendship.
2. What does Woman say is inside the suitcase?
(a) She does not know.
(c) Family Heirlooms.
3. What does Visitor believe is in the suitcase?
4. What does Visitor argue that Woman wants to call spiders?
(a) A type of Pony.
(b) A type of hybrid.
(c) A type of Octopus.
5. When the suitcase opens what does advice does Woman ask Visitor for?
(a) Whether she should throw the suitcase away.
(b) What she should do with the contents.
(c) Whether she should marry Man.
(d) Whether she should look instead.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many characters are on stage when 'Suitcase' opens?
2. What article of clothing does Visitor think reveals Woman's husband's personality?
3. In 'Suitcase' what is Visitor not interested in speaking about?
4. What does Visitor tell Woman the suitcase is testing?
5. What does Woman think about Visitors comment about her marriage?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Man and Woman from Hell lecture the audience about at the end of 'The Man who Became a Stick'?
2. When does Hippie Girl first mention her sister and what do we learn about the sister?
3. What does the stick reveal about himself at the end of the play?
4. What will happen if Boxer loses this fight?
5. Who do Hippie Boy and Girl suspect threw the stick and where is that person located?
6. What does the person on the roof tell Woman from Hell and who confirms his story?
7. What does Boxer prefer to drink and put on his shoes before he enters the ring?
8. Why does Visitor argue that Woman's marriage is in trouble?
9. Why does Hippie Boy agree to sell the stick?
10. Who does Woman from Hell go to check on and what do we learn about that person?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)