|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the voice say can intimidate a smile?
(d) A dark cloud.
2. What does Visitor try to spray the suitcase with?
3. What religious belief does Visitor suggest Woman's husband believes in?
4. What, does Visitor tell Woman at the end of 'Suitcase', is her final obstacle?
(b) A quest.
(c) Getting out of jail.
(d) Her mind.
5. How does Woman prevent Visitor from leaving her house?
(a) She asks Visitor's opinion of her husband.
(b) She calls her a name.
(c) She locks the door.
(d) She begs her to stay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the first sounds that emerge from the suitcase?
2. What does Visitor believe is in the suitcase?
3. What animal does Visitor despise?
4. What does Woman propose they spray on the suitcase?
5. What does Visitor tell Woman the suitcase is testing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the person on the roof tell Woman from Hell and who confirms his story?
2. What is 'The Man Who Turned into a Stick' a metaphor for?
3. Why does Boxer consider himself forgetful?
4. Who are the characters in 'The Man Who Turned into a Stick'?
5. What does Woman want to spray on the suitcase and why does Visitor not want to?
6. What does Boxer dream about eating one day?
7. Why does Woman's husband say the suitcase should not upset Woman?
8. What does Boxer think of his lifestyle? What are some of his daily routines?
9. What does Woman ask Visitor about towards the end of the play that convinces Visitor to stay. What is Visitor's response to the question?
10. How does Woman from Hell feel about the stick? What does Man from Hell warn her about?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)