|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the audience learn about the character named Woman at the opening of 'Suitcase'?
(a) She is dying.
(b) She is married.
(c) She has 5 children.
(d) She is divorced.
2. What does the offstage voice warn the women not to forget in 'Suitcase'?
(a) Their family.
(b) Their friendship.
(c) Their faith.
(d) Their smiles.
3. What does Woman propose they spray on the suitcase?
4. How do the women feel about the Suitcases speech?
(c) They cry.
5. After asking Visitor if she can keep a secret, what does Woman bring into the room?
(a) A diary.
(d) A suitcase.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the offstage voice in 'Suitcase' compare the women's smiles too?
2. What animal does Visitor despise?
3. What does Woman say is inside the suitcase?
4. Who does the suitcase in the play 'Suitcase' belong to?
5. Why has Woman not yet opened the suitcase?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Boxer record in his daily diary?
2. What does the stick reveal about himself at the end of the play?
3. What will happen if Boxer loses this fight?
4. Why does Boxer consider himself forgetful?
5. What does Woman ask Visitor about towards the end of the play that convinces Visitor to stay. What is Visitor's response to the question?
6. What does the person on the roof tell Woman from Hell and who confirms his story?
7. What does Hippie Boy sell in addition to the stick?
8. Does Boxer win or lose the fight at the end of the play?
9. What will Boxer wear on fight day for good luck?
10. In the play 'Suitcase', who does the suitcase belong to? What does this person say is in the suitcase?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)