|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Visitor think the suitcase really is?
(a) A storage container.
(b) A bomb.
(c) A trap.
2. What does Visitor tell Woman the suitcase is testing?
(c) Faith and trust.
(d) Blood pressure.
3. At the end of 'Suitcase', what emotion does Woman expect Visitor feels towards her?
4. What does Woman say is inside the suitcase?
(a) She does not know.
(b) Family Heirlooms.
5. What does Visitor argue that Woman wants to call spiders?
(a) A type of hybrid.
(b) A type of Pony.
(d) A type of Octopus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comment does Visitor make about Woman's marriage?
2. What does the offstage voice warn the women not to forget in 'Suitcase'?
3. What does the audience learn about the character named Visitor at the start of 'Suitcase'?
4. What does Visitor think is in the suitcase after it makes noise?
5. What, does Visitor tell Woman at the end of 'Suitcase', is her final obstacle?
Short Essay Questions
1. How much does Man from Hell offer Hippie Boy for the stick and what is the final price?
2. What does the offstage voice coach Boxer to do in round two?
3. What does Boxer prefer to drink and put on his shoes before he enters the ring?
4. What does Woman bring on stage to show Visitor. What does the audience actually see Woman bring onto the stage?
5. What does Boxer attempt to convince himself of in round two?
6. What does Boxer dream about eating one day?
7. What does Visitor think is in the suitcase? Why does Woman argue that is not possible?
8. What does Boxer think of his lifestyle? What are some of his daily routines?
9. What does Boxer want Mr. Kimura to arrange and why?
10. What was the message Boxer received in his fortune cookies? Who did he tell about it?
This section contains 510 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)