|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the topic of the speech the suitcase makes before being sprayed?
(c) The soul.
2. What does Visitor determine by looking at the suitcase's lock?
(a) The lock can't be picked.
(b) The lock can be picked.
(c) The lock is complicated.
(d) There is no lock.
3. What animal does Visitor despise?
4. What are the first sounds that emerge from the suitcase?
(b) Muttering and scraping.
5. What religious belief does Visitor suggest Woman's husband believes in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does woman wonder out loud about Visitor?
2. What does the audience learn about the character named Woman at the opening of 'Suitcase'?
3. When does the suitcase finally open?
4. What does Visitor think the suitcase really is?
5. At the end of 'Suitcase', what emotion does Woman expect Visitor feels towards her?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Woman from Hell feel about the stick? What does Man from Hell warn her about?
2. What is Woman going to make her husband for dinner?
3. How do Hippie Boy and Girl use the stick?
4. Who does Woman from Hell go to check on and what do we learn about that person?
5. What does Boxer promise to do with his life in round four?
6. Why do Man and Woman from Hell approach Hippie Boy and Girl?
7. Who are the characters in 'The Man Who Turned into a Stick'?
8. How does Boxer's body feel in round three?
9. What does Boxer think of his lifestyle? What are some of his daily routines?
10. What falls from the sky at the start of 'The Man Who Turned into a Stick'? What does the audience realize the object is?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)