|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the play 'Suitcase', who begins speaking about Mona Lisa?
(d) A voice offstage.
2. What does Visitor try to spray the suitcase with?
3. What does Visitor think the suitcase really is?
(a) A bomb.
(c) A trap.
(d) A storage container.
4. What does the voice say can intimidate a smile?
(b) A dark cloud.
5. On which body part of Visitor is the hair from the animal?
(a) Her shoulder.
(b) Her leg.
(c) Her head.
(d) Her elbow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Visitor believe is in the suitcase?
2. How does Visitor think Woman's husband treats his wife in 'Suitcase'?
3. What does the audience learn about the character named Woman at the opening of 'Suitcase'?
4. Why can't Woman ignore the suitcase?
5. What is the object Woman brings into the room in 'Suitcase' made of?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Boxer's body feel in round three?
2. Why do Man and Woman from Hell approach Hippie Boy and Girl?
3. How do Hippie Boy and Girl use the stick?
4. When does Hippie Girl first mention her sister and what do we learn about the sister?
5. Why does Visitor think that whatever is in the suitcase is alive?
6. What was the message Boxer received in his fortune cookies? Who did he tell about it?
7. What do Man and Woman from Hell lecture the audience about at the end of 'The Man who Became a Stick'?
8. What will happen if Boxer loses this fight?
9. Why does Woman not want to open the suitcase? Why does Visitor think she has not opened it?
10. What does Boxer tell Mr. Kimura he is confident in prior to the fight?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)