|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Visitor say Woman has not yet opened the case?
(d) Basic rights.
2. What does Woman think about Visitors comment about her marriage?
(a) She is grateful.
(b) She hates Visitor.
(c) She think Visitor lacks compassion.
(d) She thinks Visitor is a wonderful friend.
3. How many characters are on stage when 'Suitcase' opens?
4. What question does Woman ask Visitor shortly after revealing the contents of the suitcase?
(a) If she should throw the suitcase away.
(b) If she has a suitcase like this.
(c) Why a suitcase would be in the house.
(d) Whether she should open it.
5. What does Visitor believe the suitcase responds to in 'Suitcase'?
(a) The moon.
(b) The passing traffic.
(c) The sun.
(d) The women's conversation.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many legs does Woman say a spider has?
2. How does Woman react to Visitor's suggestion about her husband's ancestors?
3. What, does Visitor tell Woman at the end of 'Suitcase', is her final obstacle?
4. What does the offstage voice in 'Suitcase' compare the women's smiles too?
5. What does the voice say can intimidate a smile?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Boxer dream about eating one day?
2. How much does Man from Hell offer Hippie Boy for the stick and what is the final price?
3. What will happen if Boxer loses this fight?
4. What does Boxer promise to do with his life in round four?
5. What does Visitor think is in the suitcase? Why does Woman argue that is not possible?
6. Who does Woman from Hell go to check on and what do we learn about that person?
7. Who are the characters in 'The Man Who Turned into a Stick'?
8. Who says "Once again, a man turned into a stick and vanished" and when in the play is this line spoken?
9. Why does Hippie Boy agree to sell the stick?
10. What does Woman bring on stage to show Visitor. What does the audience actually see Woman bring onto the stage?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)