|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 'Suitcase' what is Visitor not interested in speaking about?
2. Who does the suitcase in the play 'Suitcase' belong to?
(a) Woman's mother.
(c) Woman's husband.
(d) Visitor's husband.
3. What is the topic of the speech the suitcase makes before being sprayed?
(b) The soul.
4. Why is Visitor confused that the suitcase causes Woman so much concern?
(a) Visitor knows what is inside the suitcase.
(b) It's only a suitcase.
(c) Woman knows the contents of the suitcase.
(d) Woman has more important troubles in her life.
5. What are the first sounds that emerge from the suitcase?
(c) Muttering and scraping.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Visitor think is in the suitcase after it makes noise?
2. Why can't Woman ignore the suitcase?
3. How do the women feel about the Suitcases speech?
4. Who does Woman say is in the suitcase?
5. What animal does Visitor despise?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Visitor not interested in speaking about? How does Woman know this?
2. Why does Hippie Boy agree to sell the stick?
3. What does Woman do at the end of the play instead of looking in the suitcase?
4. What is Woman going to make her husband for dinner?
5. Who does Woman from Hell go to check on and what do we learn about that person?
6. What does Hippie Boy accuse Man and Woman from Hell of doing?
7. In the play 'Suitcase', who does the suitcase belong to? What does this person say is in the suitcase?
8. Why does Woman not want to open the suitcase? Why does Visitor think she has not opened it?
9. Why does Visitor think the suitcase is left out for Woman?
10. What thought preoccupies Boxer during round one?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)