|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the speaker in 'Suitcase' compare Mona Lisa's smile to?
(b) A ghost.
2. What is the object Woman brings into the room in 'Suitcase' made of?
3. How many legs does Woman say a spider has?
4. What does the offstage voice in 'Suitcase' compare the women's smiles too?
(c) Crazy people.
5. Why can't Woman ignore the suitcase?
(a) It makes too much noise.
(b) She knows there is money in there.
(c) It is pervasive and asphyxiating.
(d) The color is so pretty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Woman accuse Visitor of collaborating with?
2. When does the suitcase finally open?
3. What is the topic of the speech the suitcase makes before being sprayed?
4. Woman claims the object she brings into the room is one thing. What does the audience watching 'Suitcase' realize the object is?
5. What does woman wonder out loud about Visitor?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Hippie Boy and Girl use the stick?
2. What comment does Hippie Girl make about the world?
3. Who do Hippie Boy and Girl suspect threw the stick and where is that person located?
4. What does Boxer promise to do with his life in round four?
5. What does Hippie Boy accuse Man and Woman from Hell of doing?
6. What does Boxer attempt to convince himself of in round two?
7. When does Hippie Girl first mention her sister and what do we learn about the sister?
8. What is Woman going to make her husband for dinner?
9. Why do Man and Woman from Hell approach Hippie Boy and Girl?
10. What falls from the sky at the start of 'The Man Who Turned into a Stick'? What does the audience realize the object is?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)