|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Woman accuse Visitor of collaborating with?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her mother.
2. What does Woman telephone for at the end of 'Suitcase'?
(a) A pizza.
(b) An electrician.
(c) Chinese food.
(d) A plumber.
3. Woman claims the object she brings into the room is one thing. What does the audience watching 'Suitcase' realize the object is?
(a) A suitcase.
(c) A plate of fruit.
(d) A man.
4. What does Woman propose they spray on the suitcase?
5. How many legs does Woman say a spider has?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Visitor try to spray the suitcase with?
2. Why does Visitor say Woman has not yet opened the case?
3. What are the first sounds that emerge from the suitcase?
4. What is Woman and Visitor's reaction to the noises from the suitcase?
5. What question does Woman ask Visitor shortly after revealing the contents of the suitcase?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Mr. Kimura in 'The Cliff of Time'.
2. Does Boxer win or lose the fight at the end of the play?
3. Who does Woman from Hell want to give the Stick to and why?
4. What does Woman says is stuck on Visitor's Elbow?
5. What does the voice offstage tell Boxer in round one?
6. Why does Visitor think it would be difficult to open the suitcase? What does she realize upon a better look?
7. What does the offstage voice in 'Suitcase' warn the women not to lose? How does voice describe the item he does not want them to lose?
8. What will Boxer wear on fight day for good luck?
9. What does Woman bring on stage to show Visitor. What does the audience actually see Woman bring onto the stage?
10. What does the presence of Man and Woman from Hell suggest about the man's death?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)