|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the suitcase in the play 'Suitcase' belong to?
(a) Woman's husband.
(c) Woman's mother.
(d) Visitor's husband.
2. At the end of 'Suitcase', what emotion does Woman expect Visitor feels towards her?
3. What, does Visitor tell Woman at the end of 'Suitcase', is her final obstacle?
(b) Getting out of jail.
(c) Her mind.
(d) A quest.
4. What does the speaker in 'Suitcase' compare Mona Lisa's smile to?
(d) A ghost.
5. What does the voice say can intimidate a smile?
(a) A dark cloud.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Visitor use to try and open the suitcase?
2. What question does Woman ask Visitor shortly after revealing the contents of the suitcase?
3. In the play 'Suitcase', who begins speaking about Mona Lisa?
4. Why does Visitor say Woman has not yet opened the case?
5. What does woman wonder out loud about Visitor?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Boxer tell Mr. Kimura he is confident in prior to the fight?
2. Who are the characters in 'The Man Who Turned into a Stick'?
3. Describe Mr. Kimura in 'The Cliff of Time'.
4. What does Boxer want Mr. Kimura to arrange and why?
5. How do Hippie Boy and Girl use the stick?
6. What does Visitor use to try and open the suitcase? What happens when Visitor tries to open the suitcase?
7. Why does Woman not want to open the suitcase? Why does Visitor think she has not opened it?
8. Why does Boxer enjoy fighting? What advice does he recall about his opponents?
9. Why does Hippie Boy agree to sell the stick?
10. Why does Visitor think it would be difficult to open the suitcase? What does she realize upon a better look?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)