Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Visitor believe the suitcase responds to in 'Suitcase'?
(a) The sun.
(b) The passing traffic.
(c) The women's conversation.
(d) The moon.
2. What does Woman tell Visitor is being delivered later in the evening?
(a) Chinese food.
(b) A pizza.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A suitcase.
3. How does Woman prevent Visitor from leaving her house?
(a) She calls her a name.
(b) She begs her to stay.
(c) She locks the door.
(d) She asks Visitor's opinion of her husband.
4. In the play 'Suitcase', who begins speaking about Mona Lisa?
(c) A voice offstage.
5. What does Visitor tell Woman the suitcase is testing?
(c) Blood pressure.
(d) Faith and trust.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Woman ask Visitor shortly after revealing the contents of the suitcase?
2. What does the offstage voice in 'Suitcase' compare the women's smiles too?
3. What does Visitor think the suitcase really is?
4. Who does Woman say is in the suitcase?
5. How much does the suitcase weigh?
Short Essay Questions
1. What comment does Hippie Girl make about the world?
2. What speech does the suitcase make that the end of the play?
3. What does the stick reveal about himself at the end of the play?
4. What does Hippie Boy sell in addition to the stick?
5. What does Woman do at the end of the play instead of looking in the suitcase?
6. What thought preoccupies Boxer during round one?
7. What falls from the sky at the start of 'The Man Who Turned into a Stick'? What does the audience realize the object is?
8. What is Visitor not interested in speaking about? How does Woman know this?
9. What will happen if Boxer loses this fight?
10. How much does Man from Hell offer Hippie Boy for the stick and what is the final price?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)