|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What article of clothing does Visitor think reveals Woman's husband's personality?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His pants.
(c) His necktie.
(d) His shirts.
2. How much does the suitcase weigh?
(a) It is heavy.
(b) 22 lbs.
(c) It is almost weightless.
(d) 35 lbs.
3. What does Visitor use to try and open the suitcase?
(a) A nail file.
(b) A hammer.
(c) An ax.
(d) A hairpin.
4. What, in 'Suitcase', does Visitor ask Woman if she prepared for her husband?
(b) His bed.
(d) His clothes.
5. Why does Visitor say Woman has not yet opened the case?
(b) Basic rights.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the play 'Suitcase', who begins speaking about Mona Lisa?
2. How many legs does Woman say a spider has?
3. What does the offstage voice in 'Suitcase' compare the women's smiles too?
4. Why has Woman not yet opened the suitcase?
5. What does the audience learn about the character named Visitor at the start of 'Suitcase'?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Boxer record in his daily diary?
2. How does Woman from Hell feel about the stick? What does Man from Hell warn her about?
3. What does Boxer attempt to convince himself of in round two?
4. What does Hippie Boy sell in addition to the stick?
5. What does Visitor think is in the suitcase? Why does Woman argue that is not possible?
6. What does the voice offstage in 'Suitcase' speak about? What facts does the voice reveal about the person he or she is speaking about?
7. Who are the characters in 'The Man Who Turned into a Stick'?
8. How does Boxer's body feel in round three?
9. What does Woman ask Visitor about towards the end of the play that convinces Visitor to stay. What is Visitor's response to the question?
10. What does Woman do at the end of the play instead of looking in the suitcase?
This section contains 500 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)