|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Suitcase (Birth).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does woman wonder out loud about Visitor?
(a) Whether she will ever be married.
(b) If she like Woman.
(c) Whether she can confide in her.
(d) If she will find a job.
2. What does Visitor think is in the suitcase after it makes noise?
(a) Something alive.
(b) A puppy.
(c) A radio.
(d) A child.
3. When does the suitcase finally open?
(a) When Woman asks Visitor to take it with her.
(b) In August.
(c) After a crowbar is used.
(d) When the magic words are spoken.
4. How does Woman prevent Visitor from leaving her house?
(a) She asks Visitor's opinion of her husband.
(b) She locks the door.
(c) She calls her a name.
(d) She begs her to stay.
5. What is the object Woman brings into the room in 'Suitcase' made of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Woman think about Visitors comment about her marriage?
2. What does Woman say is inside the suitcase?
3. What does the audience learn about the character named Visitor at the start of 'Suitcase'?
4. In the play 'Suitcase', who begins speaking about Mona Lisa?
5. What does Woman tell Visitor is being delivered later in the evening?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)