|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Suitcase (Birth).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Woman ask Visitor shortly after revealing the contents of the suitcase?
(a) Whether she should open it.
(b) If she has a suitcase like this.
(c) If she should throw the suitcase away.
(d) Why a suitcase would be in the house.
2. What does Visitor think is in the suitcase after it makes noise?
(a) Something alive.
(b) A puppy.
(c) A child.
(d) A radio.
3. What animal is the hair on Visitor from?
(a) A dog.
(b) A hamster.
(c) A rat.
(d) A cat.
4. What does the audience learn about the character named Visitor at the start of 'Suitcase'?
(a) She is married.
(b) She is not married.
(c) She is dying.
(d) She has 5 kids.
5. On which body part of Visitor is the hair from the animal?
(a) Her leg.
(b) Her head.
(c) Her shoulder.
(d) Her elbow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the object Woman brings into the room in 'Suitcase' made of?
2. Why does Visitor say Woman has not yet opened the case?
3. What does Visitor think the suitcase really is?
4. At the end of 'Suitcase', what emotion does Woman expect Visitor feels towards her?
5. What does the voice say can intimidate a smile?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)