|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Suitcase (Birth).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the offstage voice warn the women not to forget in 'Suitcase'?
(a) Their faith.
(b) Their friendship.
(c) Their family.
(d) Their smiles.
2. What is the topic of the speech the suitcase makes before being sprayed?
(c) The soul.
3. What comment does Visitor make about Woman's marriage?
(a) It lacks passion.
(b) The marriage is falling apart.
(c) Woman found her soulmate.
(d) The marriage is strong.
4. What does the voice say can intimidate a smile?
(a) A dark cloud.
5. What does Woman think about the suitcase?
(a) That her mother should have picked a different color.
(b) That it is cause for concern.
(c) That it is nothing to worry about.
(d) That Visitor packs a lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Woman say is inside the suitcase?
2. When the suitcase opens what does advice does Woman ask Visitor for?
3. Woman claims the object she brings into the room is one thing. What does the audience watching 'Suitcase' realize the object is?
4. What is the object Woman brings into the room in 'Suitcase' made of?
5. Why has Woman not yet opened the suitcase?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)