|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Suitcase (Birth).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, does Visitor tell Woman at the end of 'Suitcase', is her final obstacle?
(a) A quest.
(b) Getting out of jail.
(c) Her mind.
2. What does Visitor think the suitcase really is?
(b) A trap.
(c) A storage container.
(d) A bomb.
3. What does Woman propose they spray on the suitcase?
4. In the play 'Suitcase', who begins speaking about Mona Lisa?
(b) A voice offstage.
5. What does Visitor determine by looking at the suitcase's lock?
(a) There is no lock.
(b) The lock can be picked.
(c) The lock can't be picked.
(d) The lock is complicated.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Woman and Visitor's reaction to the noises from the suitcase?
2. What article of clothing does Visitor think reveals Woman's husband's personality?
3. What does the voice say can intimidate a smile?
4. Who does the suitcase in the play 'Suitcase' belong to?
5. What happens when Visitor tries to open the suitcase?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)