|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Cliff of Time (Process).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boxer plead with Mr. Kimura for?
(a) A night out.
(b) Another fight.
(d) Better training.
2. What does the speaker in 'Suitcase' compare Mona Lisa's smile to?
(b) A ghost.
3. What thoughts preoccupy Boxer in round 3?
(a) How bad his opponent is.
(b) How great he feels.
(c) How sore he is.
(d) His mother.
4. What does the voice say can intimidate a smile?
(a) A dark cloud.
5. Why does Visitor say Woman has not yet opened the case?
(c) Basic rights.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the audience learn is Boxer's motto in round 2?
2. Woman claims the object she brings into the room is one thing. What does the audience watching 'Suitcase' realize the object is?
3. What does Visitor argue that Woman wants to call spiders?
4. How many characters are on stage when 'Suitcase' opens?
5. How does the play 'The Cliff of Time' end?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)