|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Cliff of Time (Process).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Boxer have to get back into the fight?
(a) 6 seconds.
(b) 10 seconds.
(c) 5 minutes.
(d) 2 minutes.
2. Why can't Woman ignore the suitcase?
(a) It makes too much noise.
(b) She knows there is money in there.
(c) The color is so pretty.
(d) It is pervasive and asphyxiating.
3. How does Woman prevent Visitor from leaving her house?
(a) She asks Visitor's opinion of her husband.
(b) She calls her a name.
(c) She begs her to stay.
(d) She locks the door.
4. What comment does Visitor make about Woman's marriage?
(a) The marriage is strong.
(b) Woman found her soulmate.
(c) It lacks passion.
(d) The marriage is falling apart.
5. When the suitcase opens what does advice does Woman ask Visitor for?
(a) What she should do with the contents.
(b) Whether she should marry Man.
(c) Whether she should look instead.
(d) Whether she should throw the suitcase away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What emotions does Boxer feel in the first round?
2. Why does Boxer say his body feels refreshed prior to the fight?
3. Who does the suitcase in the play 'Suitcase' belong to?
4. How much control does Boxer have over his body in round 4?
5. What does Woman telephone for at the end of 'Suitcase'?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)