|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of paintings make up most of the artwork at Sotherton?
(a) Artist self-portraits.
(b) Family portraits.
2. When does Maria set a tentative date for her wedding?
(a) The month of February.
(b) When her father returns from Antigua.
(c) As soon as they can arrange it.
(d) In six weeks.
3. What is France Ward's husband's occupation when they marry?
(c) Lieutenant of marines.
4. How does Fanny describe Mary during a conversation with Edmund early in the novel?
(a) Beautiful beyond compare.
(c) Extremely pretty.
5. How many children do Sir Thomas and Lady Bertram have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Tom meet John Yates?
2. Why is Mr. Rushworth pleased with his part as Count Cassel?
3. How many miles is Sotherton from Mansfield Park?
4. What does Maria say is bumping against her elbow "unmercifully" during the carriage-ride home from Sotherton?
5. What kind of play do Tom and Mary want to perform?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)