|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Maria feel when she sees Sotherton?
2. What is Fanny deprived the pleasure of in Chapter 4?
(a) Attending social functions with her cousins.
(b) Walking with Mrs. Norris.
(c) Performing in a play.
(d) Her old gray pony.
3. What does Fanny agree to do at the rehearsal?
(a) Manage the stage curtain.
(b) Arrange flowers.
(c) Read Mrs. Grant's part.
(d) Serve tea.
4. What kind of drink does Edmund give Fanny at the end of Chapter 8?
5. Why is Fanny on the sofa when the others come back from dinner at the Parsonage?
(a) She has a headache.
(b) She is recovering from a cold.
(c) She is sleeping.
(d) She has an upset stomach.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mary describe Tom's manners in Chapter 5?
2. Whom does Fanny miss most after she arrives at Mansfield Park?
3. Why does Edmund come to Fanny's room in Chapter 16?
4. What kind of dog does Lady Bertram have?
5. Who has impressive horseback-riding skills?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)