|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edmund plan to do once his father returns from Antigua?
(a) Take his orders.
(b) Go on a long vacation.
(c) Join the military.
(d) Speak to him about Maria's behavior.
2. What does Fanny agree to do at the rehearsal?
(a) Arrange flowers.
(b) Read Mrs. Grant's part.
(c) Serve tea.
(d) Manage the stage curtain.
3. What does Mrs. Grant say she is not pleased to see regarding the acting roles in the play?
(a) The scenery is badly painted.
(b) That Julia is excluded from having a role.
(c) She loathes her costume.
(d) Henry is making a spectacle of himself.
4. How does Fanny react to seeing the Sotherton chapel?
(a) Frightened by its size.
(b) She does not like its dank smell.
(d) She is disappointed by its lack of dignity.
5. What kind of dog does Lady Bertram have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Lady Bertram and Mrs. Norris?
2. Who proposes that the young people perform a play at Mansfield Park?
3. What does Mrs. Norris bring home with her from Sotherton?
4. How old is Fanny Price when she goes to live at Mansfield Park?
5. Who is most interested in Mrs. Rushworth's tour of the house and its history?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)