|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather like when the Bertrams return home from Sotherton?
(a) Windy and rainy.
(b) Mild and still.
2. What does Mr. Rushworth forget that he has to run back to his house for when he is walking with Maria and Henry?
(a) Flask of water.
(b) His dogs.
(c) Architectural plans.
(d) Key to the gate.
3. What does Fanny agree to do at the rehearsal?
(a) Manage the stage curtain.
(b) Serve tea.
(c) Read Mrs. Grant's part.
(d) Arrange flowers.
4. What does Mrs. Norris do to help the young people with the play?
(a) Temporarily moves into their house.
(b) Performs musical numbers.
(c) Helps rewrite the play.
(d) Paints the scenery.
5. How does Sir Thomas treat Fanny when she sees him for the first time upon his return home?
(a) Politely, but without warmth.
(c) Very kindly.
(d) Ignores her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Mary ask the Bertram brothers about Fanny in Chapter 5?
2. What instrument does Mary play?
3. Whom does Fanny miss most after she arrives at Mansfield Park?
4. Who comforts Fanny when she sits on a step crying as a young girl?
5. Whom does Henry want to play the part of Agatha?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)