|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Mary play?
2. What does Fanny think when Edmund decides to accept a part in the play?
(a) She laughs at the idea.
(b) He has compromised himself for Mary.
(c) She gives him her support.
(d) She believes he will do a good job.
3. What vocation is Edmund planning?
4. How does Mary describe Tom's manners in Chapter 5?
5. How does Sir Thomas treat Fanny when she sees him for the first time upon his return home?
(a) Politely, but without warmth.
(b) Very kindly.
(c) Ignores her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tom lead Fanny out to the dance floor after telling her he is glad she doesn't want to dance?
2. What kind of drink does Edmund give Fanny at the end of Chapter 8?
3. Why does Mary go to Fanny's room in Chapter 18?
4. How old is Fanny Price when she goes to live at Mansfield Park?
5. How does Maria feel when she sees Sotherton?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)