|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather like when the Bertrams return home from Sotherton?
(b) Mild and still.
(d) Windy and rainy.
2. How does Fanny describe Mary during a conversation with Edmund early in the novel?
(b) Extremely pretty.
(d) Beautiful beyond compare.
3. When does Maria set a tentative date for her wedding?
(a) When her father returns from Antigua.
(b) The month of February.
(c) In six weeks.
(d) As soon as they can arrange it.
4. What color is Fanny's pony?
5. What is Fanny doing at the window at the end of Chapter 11?
(b) Watching birds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom think of his Aunt Norris in Chapter 12?
2. What is Fanny deprived the pleasure of in Chapter 4?
3. Who has impressive horseback-riding skills?
4. Where is Fanny's bedroom?
5. What does Fanny think when Edmund decides to accept a part in the play?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)