|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom think of his Aunt Norris in Chapter 12?
(a) She is too quiet.
(b) She spends too much time by herself.
(c) She is fascinating.
(d) She is meddlesome.
2. Why does Mary go to Fanny's room in Chapter 18?
(a) To deliver tea and scones.
(b) To give her a message from Edmund.
(c) To bring her more work from Mrs. Norris.
(d) To rehearse her lines with her.
3. How many children do Sir Thomas and Lady Bertram have?
4. What does Maria dislike during the ride to Sotherton?
(a) Mrs. Norris' snoring.
(b) Henry's attention toward Julia.
(c) Fanny's sniffling.
(d) Edmund's humming.
5. When Mr. Rushworth leaves Henry and Maria alone on the grounds of Sotherton, what do they do?
(a) Wade in the stream.
(b) Flirt with each other.
(c) Play catch.
(d) Talk to other people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Fanny sent when she cries the first night she arrives at Mansfield Park?
2. What is France Ward's husband's occupation when they marry?
3. What is Fanny's reaction to hearing the news that her uncle has returned?
4. How does Fanny react to seeing the Sotherton chapel?
5. Whom does Mary believe will make a good match for her in Chapter 5?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)