|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "I shall think her a very obstinate, ungrateful girl, if she does not do what her aunt and cousins wish her..."
(b) Lady Bertram.
(c) Mrs. Norris.
2. How old is Fanny Price when she goes to live at Mansfield Park?
3. Why does Edmund come to Fanny's room in Chapter 16?
(a) To ask her opinion.
(b) To let her know that dinner is ready.
(c) To bring her downstairs for a scolding.
(d) To give her a letter.
4. Where does Mrs. Rushworth's housekeeper take Mrs. Norris at Sotherton?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The linen-supply closet.
(c) The dairy.
(d) The attic.
5. What role does Fanny play in Lady Bertram's life?
(d) Lady's maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who objects to performing the play?
2. Why does Tom lead Fanny out to the dance floor after telling her he is glad she doesn't want to dance?
3. What passion of Tom's takes him away from Mansfield Park in Chapter 5?
4. When Mr. Rushworth leaves Henry and Maria alone on the grounds of Sotherton, what do they do?
5. What does Tom want to do to create a better play?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)