|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children do Sir Thomas and Lady Bertram have?
2. How does Sir Thomas treat Fanny when she sees him for the first time upon his return home?
(a) Very kindly.
(b) Politely, but without warmth.
(c) Ignores her.
3. Where does Mrs. Rushworth's housekeeper take Mrs. Norris at Sotherton?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The attic.
(c) The linen-supply closet.
(d) The dairy.
4. What role does Mary Crawford tell Edmund he must play?
(b) Leading man.
(d) Old man.
5. Whom does Tom want to play the role of Cottager's Wife?
(b) Mrs. Grant.
(d) Mrs. Norris.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has impressive horseback-riding skills?
2. Why is Fanny on the sofa when the others come back from dinner at the Parsonage?
3. What does Edmund plan to do once his father returns from Antigua?
4. Where does Sir Thomas tell Fanny she is going to live after Mr. Norris dies?
5. How does Fanny describe Henry's appearance when the Crawfords first arrive at Mansfield?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)