|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edmund think of the choice of play?
(a) Beautifully written.
2. Why does Tom lead Fanny out to the dance floor after telling her he is glad she doesn't want to dance?
(a) To get out of playing cards.
(b) He is in love with Fanny.
(c) He loves to dance.
(d) He wants to talk privately with Fanny.
3. What kind of play do Tom and Mary want to perform?
(a) Greek drama.
4. When Mr. Rushworth leaves Henry and Maria alone on the grounds of Sotherton, what do they do?
(a) Play catch.
(b) Wade in the stream.
(c) Flirt with each other.
(d) Talk to other people.
5. What month does Sir Thomas plan to return from Antigua?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Fanny doing at the window at the end of Chapter 11?
2. What does Fanny think when Edmund decides to accept a part in the play?
3. What does Mr. Rushworth forget that he has to run back to his house for when he is walking with Maria and Henry?
4. Who asks for opinions about how to improve his estate?
5. Where does Sir Thomas tell Fanny she is going to live after Mr. Norris dies?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)