|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Whitaker?
(a) Mrs. Rushworth's sister.
2. What question does Mary ask the Bertram brothers about Fanny in Chapter 5?
(a) Will she entertain Mary at Mansfield Park?
(b) Does she like to listen to the harp?
(c) Does she go to balls?
(d) Is she fond of playing cards?
3. Whom does Henry want to play the part of Agatha?
(d) Mrs. Grant.
4. Why does Edmund come to Fanny's room in Chapter 16?
(a) To ask her opinion.
(b) To let her know that dinner is ready.
(c) To bring her downstairs for a scolding.
(d) To give her a letter.
5. What is the relationship between Lady Bertram and Mrs. Norris?
(c) Aunt and niece.
(d) Sister and sister-in-law.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks for opinions about how to improve his estate?
2. How old is Fanny Price when she goes to live at Mansfield Park?
3. What does Mrs. Norris do to help the young people with the play?
4. Whom does Fanny miss most after she arrives at Mansfield Park?
5. What kind of dog does Lady Bertram have?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)