|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Fanny play in Lady Bertram's life?
(a) Lady's maid.
2. What kind of drink does Edmund give Fanny at the end of Chapter 8?
3. What month does Sir Thomas plan to return from Antigua?
4. What does Mrs. Norris suggest as an outing in Chapter 6?
(a) To go to London.
(b) To go to Sotherton.
(c) To float down a stream in a rowboat.
(d) To have a picnic in the park.
5. Who is most interested in Mrs. Rushworth's tour of the house and its history?
(b) Mrs. Norris.
(c) Lady Bertram.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julia announce to the performers as they rehearse one evening?
2. How old is Fanny when Mr. Norris dies?
3. Why does Tom lead Fanny out to the dance floor after telling her he is glad she doesn't want to dance?
4. Where does Mrs. Rushworth's housekeeper take Mrs. Norris at Sotherton?
5. Who comforts Fanny when she sits on a step crying as a young girl?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)