|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Mary play?
2. Who says, "I shall think her a very obstinate, ungrateful girl, if she does not do what her aunt and cousins wish her..."
(a) Mrs. Norris.
(c) Lady Bertram.
3. What does Tom Bertram do that Sir Thomas has to pay for at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Forgets to pay his debt to his tailor.
(b) Loses his horse.
(c) Racks up gambling debts.
(d) Loses all his schoolbooks.
4. How does Fanny describe Mary during a conversation with Edmund early in the novel?
(a) Beautiful beyond compare.
(c) Extremely pretty.
5. Where do the Bertram siblings go to see their father after he returns home?
(a) Drawing room.
(d) Morning room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Fanny sent when she cries the first night she arrives at Mansfield Park?
2. How does Fanny react to seeing the Sotherton chapel?
3. Whom does Mary think is the best actor in the play?
4. Why is Mr. Rushworth pleased with his part as Count Cassel?
5. What does Edmund think of the choice of play?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)