|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Maria feel when she sees Sotherton?
2. Why does Edmund come to Fanny's room in Chapter 16?
(a) To give her a letter.
(b) To ask her opinion.
(c) To bring her downstairs for a scolding.
(d) To let her know that dinner is ready.
3. Why is Mr. Rushworth pleased with his part as Count Cassel?
(a) He gets to wear a fancy costume.
(b) Cassel was his favorite uncle's last name.
(c) He likes being called "Count."
(d) He will have the chance to practice his accent.
4. What is Fanny doing at the window at the end of Chapter 11?
(c) Watching birds.
5. Where does Sir Thomas tell Fanny she is going to live after Mr. Norris dies?
(a) With her family in Portsmouth.
(b) With Mrs. Norris.
(c) At the Parsonage.
(d) With cousins in London.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of drink does Edmund give Fanny at the end of Chapter 8?
2. Why is Fanny on the sofa when the others come back from dinner at the Parsonage?
3. What is Fanny's reaction to hearing the news that her uncle has returned?
4. What kind of play do Tom and Mary want to perform?
5. How old is Fanny when Mr. Norris dies?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)