|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Edmund come to Fanny's room in Chapter 16?
(a) To let her know that dinner is ready.
(b) To bring her downstairs for a scolding.
(c) To ask her opinion.
(d) To give her a letter.
2. What does Fanny agree to do at the rehearsal?
(a) Manage the stage curtain.
(b) Read Mrs. Grant's part.
(c) Arrange flowers.
(d) Serve tea.
3. What question does Mary ask the Bertram brothers about Fanny in Chapter 5?
(a) Does she like to listen to the harp?
(b) Is she fond of playing cards?
(c) Does she go to balls?
(d) Will she entertain Mary at Mansfield Park?
4. Where do the Bertram siblings go to see their father after he returns home?
(c) Drawing room.
(d) Morning room.
5. What does Tom fret over about the theater?
(a) Slow progress of the scene painter.
(b) He doesn't want to perform.
(c) He is worried about his father's reaction.
(d) He can't learn his lines well enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fanny have on the wall of her room that William sent her?
2. What is France Ward's husband's occupation when they marry?
3. Where do Edmund and Mary leave Fanny when they go walking in the woods at Sotherton?
4. Who comforts Fanny when she sits on a step crying as a young girl?
5. What does Edmund tell Mary about Fanny at the end of Chapter 5?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)