|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What passion of Tom's takes him away from Mansfield Park in Chapter 5?
(b) Buying used books.
(c) Agriculture at their country estate.
(d) Fine art.
2. What question does Mary ask the Bertram brothers about Fanny in Chapter 5?
(a) Does she like to listen to the harp?
(b) Is she fond of playing cards?
(c) Does she go to balls?
(d) Will she entertain Mary at Mansfield Park?
3. What does Tom want to do to create a better play?
(a) Have his mother help with the costumes.
(b) Practice his lines with Fanny.
(c) Build a theater.
(d) Get an acting coach.
4. What does Maria say is bumping against her elbow "unmercifully" during the carriage-ride home from Sotherton?
(a) A basket Mrs. Norris received from the gardener.
(b) Mrs. Norris' hat.
(c) Sewing box.
(d) Stack of magazines.
5. Who says, "I shall think her a very obstinate, ungrateful girl, if she does not do what her aunt and cousins wish her..."
(b) Lady Bertram.
(c) Mrs. Norris.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who objects to performing the play?
2. How big is the park surrounding the Bertrams' home, according to Mary?
3. What kind of drink does Edmund give Fanny at the end of Chapter 8?
4. What does Tom Bertram do that Sir Thomas has to pay for at the beginning of the novel?
5. What does Fanny have on the wall of her room that William sent her?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)