|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mary go to Fanny's room in Chapter 18?
(a) To deliver tea and scones.
(b) To give her a message from Edmund.
(c) To bring her more work from Mrs. Norris.
(d) To rehearse her lines with her.
2. What is Fanny's reaction to hearing the news that her uncle has returned?
(a) Feels faint.
3. Whom does Tom want to play the role of Cottager's Wife?
(a) Mrs. Grant.
(d) Mrs. Norris.
4. What kind of paintings make up most of the artwork at Sotherton?
(b) Artist self-portraits.
(c) Family portraits.
5. How many children do Sir Thomas and Lady Bertram have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What vocation is Edmund planning?
2. What does Mrs. Norris bring home with her from Sotherton?
3. Who asks for opinions about how to improve his estate?
4. What is the relationship between Lady Bertram and Mrs. Norris?
5. How does Sir Thomas treat Fanny when she sees him for the first time upon his return home?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)