|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Norris suggest as an outing in Chapter 6?
(a) To go to London.
(b) To have a picnic in the park.
(c) To float down a stream in a rowboat.
(d) To go to Sotherton.
2. Where is Fanny's bedroom?
(a) Large room on the second floor.
(b) Servants' quarters.
(c) Small room next to Lady Bertram's bedroom.
3. What does Mrs. Grant say she is not pleased to see regarding the acting roles in the play?
(a) Henry is making a spectacle of himself.
(b) The scenery is badly painted.
(c) That Julia is excluded from having a role.
(d) She loathes her costume.
4. Where does Sir Thomas tell Fanny she is going to live after Mr. Norris dies?
(a) With cousins in London.
(b) With her family in Portsmouth.
(c) At the Parsonage.
(d) With Mrs. Norris.
5. What is the weather like when the Bertrams return home from Sotherton?
(c) Windy and rainy.
(d) Mild and still.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Tom want to play the role of Cottager's Wife?
2. What question does Mary ask the Bertram brothers about Fanny in Chapter 5?
3. Why is Mr. Rushworth pleased with his part as Count Cassel?
4. What does Maria dislike during the ride to Sotherton?
5. What does Fanny think when Edmund decides to accept a part in the play?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)