|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is most interested in Mrs. Rushworth's tour of the house and its history?
(a) Mrs. Norris.
(c) Lady Bertram.
2. What does Fanny have on the wall of her room that William sent her?
(a) Sketch of a ship.
(b) Painting of the Alps.
(c) Pressed flowers.
(d) Photograph of William.
3. When Mr. Rushworth leaves Henry and Maria alone on the grounds of Sotherton, what do they do?
(a) Wade in the stream.
(b) Play catch.
(c) Flirt with each other.
(d) Talk to other people.
4. Where do Edmund and Mary leave Fanny when they go walking in the woods at Sotherton?
(a) Standing in a meadow.
(b) Blanket in the field.
(c) Bench by the gate.
(d) Chair by the lake.
5. What does Fanny think when Edmund decides to accept a part in the play?
(a) He has compromised himself for Mary.
(b) She laughs at the idea.
(c) She gives him her support.
(d) She believes he will do a good job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edmund think of the choice of play?
2. What does Maria dislike during the ride to Sotherton?
3. Where is Fanny's bedroom?
4. What is Fanny's reaction to hearing the news that her uncle has returned?
5. What kind of paintings make up most of the artwork at Sotherton?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)