|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Edmund and Mary leave Fanny when they go walking in the woods at Sotherton?
(a) Chair by the lake.
(b) Blanket in the field.
(c) Bench by the gate.
(d) Standing in a meadow.
2. Where do the Bertram siblings go to see their father after he returns home?
(a) Morning room.
(c) Drawing room.
3. What does Edmund think of the choice of play?
(a) Beautifully written.
4. What instrument does Mary play?
5. What color is Fanny's pony?
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Mary ask the Bertram brothers about Fanny in Chapter 5?
2. What does Fanny think when Edmund decides to accept a part in the play?
3. What does Edmund plan to do once his father returns from Antigua?
4. What is the relationship between Mary and Henry Crawford?
5. What role does Fanny play in Lady Bertram's life?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)