|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Mary ask the Bertram brothers about Fanny in Chapter 5?
(a) Does she go to balls?
(b) Does she like to listen to the harp?
(c) Will she entertain Mary at Mansfield Park?
(d) Is she fond of playing cards?
2. Where is Fanny's bedroom?
(a) Small room next to Lady Bertram's bedroom.
(b) Servants' quarters.
(d) Large room on the second floor.
3. Whom does Fanny miss most after she arrives at Mansfield Park?
(b) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
4. How does Fanny describe Henry's appearance when the Crawfords first arrive at Mansfield?
(a) Very attractive.
5. Who says, "I shall think her a very obstinate, ungrateful girl, if she does not do what her aunt and cousins wish her..."
(a) Mrs. Norris.
(b) Lady Bertram.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children do Sir Thomas and Lady Bertram have?
2. Whom does Mary believe will make a good match for her in Chapter 5?
3. What is the relationship between Mary and Henry Crawford?
4. Why does Edmund come to Fanny's room in Chapter 16?
5. What does Fanny think when Edmund decides to accept a part in the play?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)