|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Edmund come to Fanny's room in Chapter 16?
(a) To ask her opinion.
(b) To let her know that dinner is ready.
(c) To give her a letter.
(d) To bring her downstairs for a scolding.
2. Whom does Mary believe will make a good match for her in Chapter 5?
(a) Mr. Rushworth.
(b) Charles Anderson.
(c) Tom Bertram.
(d) Edmund Bertram.
3. What is the title of the play the group chooses to perform?
(a) "Lover's Vows."
(b) "The School for Scandal."
(d) "Wheel of Fortune."
4. What does Maria dislike during the ride to Sotherton?
(a) Henry's attention toward Julia.
(b) Mrs. Norris' snoring.
(c) Fanny's sniffling.
(d) Edmund's humming.
5. What instrument does Mary play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Henry want to play the part of Agatha?
2. What does the narrator say Sir Thomas would think about Yates visiting his family at Mansfield Park?
3. How does Fanny describe Henry's appearance when the Crawfords first arrive at Mansfield?
4. What does Lady Bertram send to her sister before she has her ninth child?
5. What does Mrs. Norris bring home with her from Sotherton?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)