|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 47 and 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How big is the park surrounding the Bertrams' home, according to Mary?
(a) Ten miles.
(b) Five miles.
(c) Two miles.
(d) Eight miles.
2. What is Fanny deprived the pleasure of in Chapter 4?
(a) Walking with Mrs. Norris.
(b) Attending social functions with her cousins.
(c) Performing in a play.
(d) Her old gray pony.
3. What is Fanny reading to Lady Bertram right before Edmund and Henry enter the drawing room?
4. How many children do Sir Thomas and Lady Bertram have?
5. What does Fanny help her younger siblings with when she is in Portsmouth?
(b) Teaching them to bake pies.
(c) Speaking French.
(d) Piano practice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tom lead Fanny out to the dance floor after telling her he is glad she doesn't want to dance?
2. How many miles is Sotherton from Mansfield Park?
3. What does Edmund plan to do once his father returns from Antigua?
4. Why is Fanny on the sofa when the others come back from dinner at the Parsonage?
5. How is it that William gets a leave of absence to visit Fanny in Chapter 24?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)