|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26, 27, and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Maria intend to marry Mr. Rushworth?
(a) They are the best of friends.
(b) For his money.
(c) He has convinced her that they are soulmates.
(d) She is in love with him.
2. What does Tom Bertram do that Sir Thomas has to pay for at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Racks up gambling debts.
(b) Loses his horse.
(c) Loses all his schoolbooks.
(d) Forgets to pay his debt to his tailor.
3. What does Mrs. Norris take home from the theater at Mansfield Park?
(a) Copy of play.
(b) Green curtain.
(c) Part of the scenery.
(d) Mr. Rushworth's costume.
4. How many children do Sir Thomas and Lady Bertram have?
5. Where is Fanny often invited after Maria and Julia leave Mansfield Park?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Maria feel when she sees Sotherton?
2. How big is the park surrounding the Bertrams' home, according to Mary?
3. How many miles is Sotherton from Mansfield Park?
4. How does Fanny describe Henry's appearance when the Crawfords first arrive at Mansfield?
5. Where is Fanny's bedroom?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)