Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom Bertram do that Sir Thomas has to pay for at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Racks up gambling debts.
(b) Loses his horse.
(c) Loses all his schoolbooks.
(d) Forgets to pay his debt to his tailor.
2. Where is Fanny sent when she cries the first night she arrives at Mansfield Park?
(a) To her cousins' room.
(b) To the kitchen.
(c) Outside for a walk.
(d) To bed.
3. What does Tom think of his Aunt Norris in Chapter 12?
(a) She is fascinating.
(b) She is meddlesome.
(c) She is too quiet.
(d) She spends too much time by herself.
4. How many children do Sir Thomas and Lady Bertram have?
5. Where did Tom meet John Yates?
Short Answer Questions
1. How big is the park surrounding the Bertrams' home, according to Mary?
2. What role does Fanny play in Lady Bertram's life?
3. What passion of Tom's takes him away from Mansfield Park in Chapter 5?
4. Where does Sir Thomas tell Fanny she is going to live after Mr. Norris dies?
5. How does Fanny react to seeing the Sotherton chapel?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)