Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Fanny sent when she cries the first night she arrives at Mansfield Park?
(a) To bed.
(b) To the kitchen.
(c) Outside for a walk.
(d) To her cousins' room.
2. What does Lady Bertram send to her sister before she has her ninth child?
(c) Money and baby linens.
(d) Letter of recommendation for a nurse.
3. What does Maria dislike during the ride to Sotherton?
(a) Fanny's sniffling.
(b) Mrs. Norris' snoring.
(c) Edmund's humming.
(d) Henry's attention toward Julia.
4. How many children do Sir Thomas and Lady Bertram have?
5. What vocation is Edmund planning?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Maria intend to marry Mr. Rushworth?
2. What does Tom Bertram do that Sir Thomas has to pay for at the beginning of the novel?
3. What role does Fanny play in Lady Bertram's life?
4. Who comforts Fanny when she sits on a step crying as a young girl?
5. Who asks for opinions about how to improve his estate?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)