|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6, 7, and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Fanny Price when she goes to live at Mansfield Park?
2. What is France Ward's husband's occupation when they marry?
(a) Lieutenant of marines.
3. Who asks for opinions about how to improve his estate?
(a) Mr. Grant.
(b) Tom Bertram.
(c) Mr. Rushworth.
(d) Edmund Bertram.
4. How many children do Sir Thomas and Lady Bertram have?
5. What does Edmund tell Mary about Fanny at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) Fanny has been brought out into society.
(b) Fanny dines out often.
(c) Fanny attends many balls.
(d) Fanny stays at home with his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Fanny's pony?
2. Whom does Fanny miss most after she arrives at Mansfield Park?
3. What does Tom Bertram do that Sir Thomas has to pay for at the beginning of the novel?
4. Where is Fanny sent when she cries the first night she arrives at Mansfield Park?
5. Whom does Mary believe will make a good match for her in Chapter 5?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)