Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, and 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What passion of Tom's takes him away from Mansfield Park in Chapter 5?
(a) Agriculture at their country estate.
(b) Fine art.
(d) Buying used books.
2. Where does Sir Thomas tell Fanny she is going to live after Mr. Norris dies?
(a) With her family in Portsmouth.
(b) With Mrs. Norris.
(c) At the Parsonage.
(d) With cousins in London.
3. How many dances does Edmund request Mary to save for him at the ball in November?
4. How many children do Sir Thomas and Lady Bertram have?
5. What is Sir Thomas surprised to discover when he visits Fanny in her room?
(a) Her room is beautifully decorated.
(b) She has no fire in the grate.
(c) Her room has never been repainted.
(d) It is a long walk from the drawing room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maria say is bumping against her elbow "unmercifully" during the carriage-ride home from Sotherton?
2. How does Fanny describe Mary during a conversation with Edmund early in the novel?
3. When Mr. Rushworth leaves Henry and Maria alone on the grounds of Sotherton, what do they do?
4. What does Mrs. Norris suggest as an outing in Chapter 6?
5. With what family do the Bertrams associate after Sir Thomas arrives home from Antigua?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)