Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What passion of Tom's takes him away from Mansfield Park in Chapter 5?
(a) Fine art.
(c) Agriculture at their country estate.
(d) Buying used books.
2. What is the relationship between Mary and Henry Crawford?
(b) Niece and uncle.
(c) Sister and brother.
(d) Aunt and nephew.
3. What does Julia announce to the performers as they rehearse one evening?
(a) Her father is home.
(b) Her mother is ill.
(c) Mrs. Rushworth wants to speak with her son.
(d) Fanny is needed in the kitchen.
4. What role does Fanny play in Lady Bertram's life?
(a) Lady's maid.
5. Where do the Bertram siblings go to see their father after he returns home?
(a) Morning room.
(c) Drawing room.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mr. Rushworth leaves Henry and Maria alone on the grounds of Sotherton, what do they do?
2. What question does Mary ask the Bertram brothers about Fanny in Chapter 5?
3. Where do Edmund and Mary leave Fanny when they go walking in the woods at Sotherton?
4. How big is the park surrounding the Bertrams' home, according to Mary?
5. What does the narrator say Sir Thomas would think about Yates visiting his family at Mansfield Park?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)