|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who traveled with Maria and Mr. Rushworth after they were married?
(a) Lady Bertram.
(c) Mrs. Norris.
2. Who is Mrs. Whitaker?
(b) Mrs. Rushworth's sister.
3. Where do Edmund and Mary leave Fanny when they go walking in the woods at Sotherton?
(a) Chair by the lake.
(b) Standing in a meadow.
(c) Bench by the gate.
(d) Blanket in the field.
4. Why does Edmund decide to postpone his trip to London and stay with his parents at Mansfield Park?
(a) To wait for Mary to return.
(b) To keep them company so they will not be alone.
(c) His sisters are visiting.
(d) His mother is sick.
5. What does Sir Thomas do with copies of "Lover's Vows"?
(a) Shreds them.
(b) Locks them away.
(c) Burns them.
(d) Gives them to the butler.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Sir Thomas criticize for letting his children perform a play?
2. How does Sir Thomas feel about Yates?
3. Where did Maria and Mr. Rushworth live for a time after their wedding?
4. What does Lady Bertram promise to Fanny that she never offered to Maria?
5. What vocation is Edmund planning?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)