|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Thomas do with copies of "Lover's Vows"?
(a) Burns them.
(b) Gives them to the butler.
(c) Locks them away.
(d) Shreds them.
2. What does Sir Thomas inquire about Maria's wishes regarding her marriage?
(a) The amount of money she needs to buy her gown.
(b) How soon she wants to be married.
(c) Where she wants to have her wedding reception.
(d) If she wants to break her engagement.
3. What does Lady Bertram promise to Fanny that she never offered to Maria?
(b) New dress.
(c) A trip to London.
4. What vocation is Edmund planning?
5. What is Maria's reaction when Henry leaves for a trip in Chapter 20?
(a) Not bothered at all.
(b) Slightly worried.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Fanny's biggest regret when she leaves for Portsmouth?
2. Where did Maria and Mr. Rushworth live for a time after their wedding?
3. How does Fanny react to seeing the Sotherton chapel?
4. Where does Mary visit with Fanny before she leaves Mansfield Park?
5. What does Mr. Rushworth forget that he has to run back to his house for when he is walking with Maria and Henry?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)