|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Rushworth forget that he has to run back to his house for when he is walking with Maria and Henry?
(a) Key to the gate.
(b) Flask of water.
(c) His dogs.
(d) Architectural plans.
2. Why does Fanny go to Portsmouth?
(a) To become a governess.
(b) To visit her family.
(c) To visit Mary's home.
(d) To go to college.
3. What is the topic of conversation between Edmund and Henry while they are in the drawing room with Fanny and Lady Bertram?
(b) The art of reading.
4. Where did Maria and Mr. Rushworth live for a time after their wedding?
5. What does Mrs. Norris take home from the theater at Mansfield Park?
(a) Mr. Rushworth's costume.
(b) Part of the scenery.
(c) Copy of play.
(d) Green curtain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vocation is Edmund planning?
2. What kind of paintings make up most of the artwork at Sotherton?
3. What does Edmund miss about seeing the Grants?
4. What does Edmund tell Fanny that Sir Thomas thinks about her in Chapter 21?
5. How does Fanny react to seeing the Sotherton chapel?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)