|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Rushworth forget that he has to run back to his house for when he is walking with Maria and Henry?
(a) Key to the gate.
(b) Flask of water.
(c) His dogs.
(d) Architectural plans.
2. Why does Edmund decide to postpone his trip to London and stay with his parents at Mansfield Park?
(a) His mother is sick.
(b) His sisters are visiting.
(c) To keep them company so they will not be alone.
(d) To wait for Mary to return.
3. Who is most interested in Mrs. Rushworth's tour of the house and its history?
(a) Mrs. Norris.
(d) Lady Bertram.
4. When Mr. Rushworth leaves Henry and Maria alone on the grounds of Sotherton, what do they do?
(a) Flirt with each other.
(b) Wade in the stream.
(c) Play catch.
(d) Talk to other people.
5. How does Fanny react to seeing the Sotherton chapel?
(b) She is disappointed by its lack of dignity.
(c) She does not like its dank smell.
(d) Frightened by its size.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mary visit with Fanny before she leaves Mansfield Park?
2. What does Lady Bertram promise to Fanny that she never offered to Maria?
3. How does Sir Thomas feel about Yates?
4. What does Sir Thomas inquire about Maria's wishes regarding her marriage?
5. What does Sir Thomas do with copies of "Lover's Vows"?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)