|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of manner does Fanny have that makes Henry believe that she might love him?
2. Where does Henry tell Tom he is going when he visits the family in the breakfast room?
3. How does Fanny react to seeing the Sotherton chapel?
(a) She is disappointed by its lack of dignity.
(c) Frightened by its size.
(d) She does not like its dank smell.
4. When Mr. Rushworth leaves Henry and Maria alone on the grounds of Sotherton, what do they do?
(a) Talk to other people.
(b) Wade in the stream.
(c) Play catch.
(d) Flirt with each other.
5. How long does Fanny plan to stay in Portsmouth?
(a) Two months.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) One month.
(d) Three weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Maria and Mr. Rushworth live for a time after their wedding?
2. Why does Fanny go to Portsmouth?
3. What is Fanny reading to Lady Bertram right before Edmund and Henry enter the drawing room?
4. What does Mrs. Norris suggest she might do that horrifies William and Fanny before they leave for Portsmouth?
5. What does Lady Bertram promise to Fanny that she never offered to Maria?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)