|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edmund tell Fanny that Sir Thomas thinks about her in Chapter 21?
(a) She is tall.
(b) She speaks too much.
(c) He does not admire her.
(d) She is pretty.
2. What kind of manner does Fanny have that makes Henry believe that she might love him?
3. Whom does Sir Thomas criticize for letting his children perform a play?
(a) Mrs. Norris.
(c) Lady Bertram.
(d) Mrs. Grant.
4. What does Maria say is bumping against her elbow "unmercifully" during the carriage-ride home from Sotherton?
(a) Sewing box.
(b) A basket Mrs. Norris received from the gardener.
(c) Stack of magazines.
(d) Mrs. Norris' hat.
5. Where does Henry tell Tom he is going when he visits the family in the breakfast room?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Whitaker?
2. Who traveled with Maria and Mr. Rushworth after they were married?
3. What does Edmund miss about seeing the Grants?
4. What does Mrs. Norris suggest she might do that horrifies William and Fanny before they leave for Portsmouth?
5. What kind of paintings make up most of the artwork at Sotherton?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)