|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of manner does Fanny have that makes Henry believe that she might love him?
2. What does Sir Thomas do with copies of "Lover's Vows"?
(a) Gives them to the butler.
(b) Burns them.
(c) Locks them away.
(d) Shreds them.
3. What does Edmund miss about seeing the Grants?
(b) Odd behavior.
(c) Travel stories.
(d) Knowledge of history.
4. Where do Edmund and Mary leave Fanny when they go walking in the woods at Sotherton?
(a) Blanket in the field.
(b) Bench by the gate.
(c) Chair by the lake.
(d) Standing in a meadow.
5. What does Maria say is bumping against her elbow "unmercifully" during the carriage-ride home from Sotherton?
(a) Stack of magazines.
(b) A basket Mrs. Norris received from the gardener.
(c) Mrs. Norris' hat.
(d) Sewing box.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of paintings make up most of the artwork at Sotherton?
2. What does Mrs. Norris suggest she might do that horrifies William and Fanny before they leave for Portsmouth?
3. What is Maria's reaction when Henry leaves for a trip in Chapter 20?
4. What is Fanny reading to Lady Bertram right before Edmund and Henry enter the drawing room?
5. How does Fanny react to seeing the Sotherton chapel?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)