|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mary visit with Fanny before she leaves Mansfield Park?
(a) East Room.
(b) Breakfast room.
(c) Drawing room.
2. How long does Fanny plan to stay in Portsmouth?
(a) One month.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Two months.
3. What does Maria say is bumping against her elbow "unmercifully" during the carriage-ride home from Sotherton?
(a) Mrs. Norris' hat.
(b) A basket Mrs. Norris received from the gardener.
(c) Sewing box.
(d) Stack of magazines.
4. What is Fanny's biggest regret when she leaves for Portsmouth?
(a) That she will miss Lady Bertram.
(b) That she will not see Edmund.
(c) That she will not be able to converse with Sir Thomas.
(d) That she will miss her special room.
5. How does Sir Thomas feel about Yates?
(a) Thinks that he's highly intelligent.
(b) Finds hims wearisome and offensive.
(c) Believes that he's creative.
(d) Views him as dull.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of paintings make up most of the artwork at Sotherton?
2. Whom does Sir Thomas criticize for letting his children perform a play?
3. What does Mr. Rushworth forget that he has to run back to his house for when he is walking with Maria and Henry?
4. What kind of manner does Fanny have that makes Henry believe that she might love him?
5. What does Mrs. Norris bring home with her from Sotherton?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)