|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Whitaker?
(c) Mrs. Rushworth's sister.
2. Why does Edmund decide to postpone his trip to London and stay with his parents at Mansfield Park?
(a) To keep them company so they will not be alone.
(b) His mother is sick.
(c) To wait for Mary to return.
(d) His sisters are visiting.
3. What does Mrs. Norris take home from the theater at Mansfield Park?
(a) Copy of play.
(b) Green curtain.
(c) Part of the scenery.
(d) Mr. Rushworth's costume.
4. Who is most interested in Mrs. Rushworth's tour of the house and its history?
(b) Lady Bertram.
(d) Mrs. Norris.
5. What does Edmund tell Fanny that Sir Thomas thinks about her in Chapter 21?
(a) She is pretty.
(b) She speaks too much.
(c) He does not admire her.
(d) She is tall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Fanny reading to Lady Bertram right before Edmund and Henry enter the drawing room?
2. What does Edmund miss about seeing the Grants?
3. What does Mrs. Norris bring home with her from Sotherton?
4. Why does Fanny go to Portsmouth?
5. What kind of paintings make up most of the artwork at Sotherton?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)