|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Edmund decide to postpone his trip to London and stay with his parents at Mansfield Park?
(a) His sisters are visiting.
(b) To keep them company so they will not be alone.
(c) To wait for Mary to return.
(d) His mother is sick.
2. What does Mrs. Norris bring home with her from Sotherton?
(c) Pheasant eggs and cream cheese.
3. What does Edmund miss about seeing the Grants?
(b) Odd behavior.
(c) Knowledge of history.
(d) Travel stories.
4. What does Mrs. Norris take home from the theater at Mansfield Park?
(a) Mr. Rushworth's costume.
(b) Copy of play.
(c) Part of the scenery.
(d) Green curtain.
5. What is Fanny's biggest regret when she leaves for Portsmouth?
(a) That she will not be able to converse with Sir Thomas.
(b) That she will miss Lady Bertram.
(c) That she will miss her special room.
(d) That she will not see Edmund.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what family do the Bertrams associate after Sir Thomas arrives home from Antigua?
2. What kind of paintings make up most of the artwork at Sotherton?
3. When Mr. Rushworth leaves Henry and Maria alone on the grounds of Sotherton, what do they do?
4. What is the topic of conversation between Edmund and Henry while they are in the drawing room with Fanny and Lady Bertram?
5. How does Fanny react to seeing the Sotherton chapel?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)