|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Norris bring home with her from Sotherton?
(a) Pheasant eggs and cream cheese.
2. What vocation is Edmund planning?
3. What does Sir Thomas do with copies of "Lover's Vows"?
(a) Shreds them.
(b) Gives them to the butler.
(c) Burns them.
(d) Locks them away.
4. What is Fanny reading to Lady Bertram right before Edmund and Henry enter the drawing room?
5. Who is most interested in Mrs. Rushworth's tour of the house and its history?
(a) Mrs. Norris.
(b) Lady Bertram.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady Bertram promise to Fanny that she never offered to Maria?
2. What kind of manner does Fanny have that makes Henry believe that she might love him?
3. What is the topic of conversation between Edmund and Henry while they are in the drawing room with Fanny and Lady Bertram?
4. What does Mr. Rushworth forget that he has to run back to his house for when he is walking with Maria and Henry?
5. With what family do the Bertrams associate after Sir Thomas arrives home from Antigua?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)