|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fanny reading to Lady Bertram right before Edmund and Henry enter the drawing room?
2. What does Sir Thomas do with copies of "Lover's Vows"?
(a) Burns them.
(b) Locks them away.
(c) Shreds them.
(d) Gives them to the butler.
3. What is the topic of conversation between Edmund and Henry while they are in the drawing room with Fanny and Lady Bertram?
(a) The art of reading.
4. What vocation is Edmund planning?
5. Why does Edmund extend his stay in Peterborough?
(a) He wants new experiences.
(b) He is tired of Mrs. Norris.
(c) He falls in love.
(d) To avoid Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mary visit with Fanny before she leaves Mansfield Park?
2. How does Sir Thomas feel about Yates?
3. What is Maria's reaction when Henry leaves for a trip in Chapter 20?
4. Who is Mrs. Whitaker?
5. What kind of paintings make up most of the artwork at Sotherton?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)