|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Whitaker?
(c) Mrs. Rushworth's sister.
2. What kind of manner does Fanny have that makes Henry believe that she might love him?
3. Where did Maria and Mr. Rushworth live for a time after their wedding?
4. What does Edmund tell Fanny that Sir Thomas thinks about her in Chapter 21?
(a) He does not admire her.
(b) She speaks too much.
(c) She is pretty.
(d) She is tall.
5. Where does Mary visit with Fanny before she leaves Mansfield Park?
(a) Drawing room.
(b) East Room.
(d) Breakfast room.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mr. Rushworth leaves Henry and Maria alone on the grounds of Sotherton, what do they do?
2. What is Fanny's biggest regret when she leaves for Portsmouth?
3. Where do Edmund and Mary leave Fanny when they go walking in the woods at Sotherton?
4. What is Fanny reading to Lady Bertram right before Edmund and Henry enter the drawing room?
5. Why does Edmund extend his stay in Peterborough?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)