|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Edmund and Mary leave Fanny when they go walking in the woods at Sotherton?
(a) Standing in a meadow.
(b) Blanket in the field.
(c) Bench by the gate.
(d) Chair by the lake.
2. Who is Mrs. Whitaker?
(b) Mrs. Rushworth's sister.
3. Where does Henry tell Tom he is going when he visits the family in the breakfast room?
4. What does Sir Thomas do with copies of "Lover's Vows"?
(a) Gives them to the butler.
(b) Shreds them.
(c) Burns them.
(d) Locks them away.
5. How does Fanny react to seeing the Sotherton chapel?
(b) Frightened by its size.
(c) She does not like its dank smell.
(d) She is disappointed by its lack of dignity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Fanny go to Portsmouth?
2. What is the topic of conversation between Edmund and Henry while they are in the drawing room with Fanny and Lady Bertram?
3. Who traveled with Maria and Mr. Rushworth after they were married?
4. Where does Mary visit with Fanny before she leaves Mansfield Park?
5. What is the weather like when the Bertrams return home from Sotherton?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)