|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Edmund decide to postpone his trip to London and stay with his parents at Mansfield Park?
(a) His mother is sick.
(b) To keep them company so they will not be alone.
(c) To wait for Mary to return.
(d) His sisters are visiting.
2. Where does Mrs. Rushworth's housekeeper take Mrs. Norris at Sotherton?
(a) The dairy.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The linen-supply closet.
(d) The attic.
3. What does Lady Bertram promise to Fanny that she never offered to Maria?
(a) New dress.
(d) A trip to London.
4. What is the weather like when the Bertrams return home from Sotherton?
(c) Mild and still.
(d) Windy and rainy.
5. Why does Fanny go to Portsmouth?
(a) To go to college.
(b) To become a governess.
(c) To visit Mary's home.
(d) To visit her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Edmund and Mary leave Fanny when they go walking in the woods at Sotherton?
2. What does Mrs. Norris take home from the theater at Mansfield Park?
3. Where does Henry tell Tom he is going when he visits the family in the breakfast room?
4. What does Edmund tell Fanny that Sir Thomas thinks about her in Chapter 21?
5. What is Maria's reaction when Henry leaves for a trip in Chapter 20?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)