|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what family do the Bertrams associate after Sir Thomas arrives home from Antigua?
2. Why does Edmund extend his stay in Peterborough?
(a) He falls in love.
(b) He wants new experiences.
(c) To avoid Mary.
(d) He is tired of Mrs. Norris.
3. Whom does Sir Thomas criticize for letting his children perform a play?
(a) Mrs. Norris.
(c) Mrs. Grant.
(d) Lady Bertram.
4. What does Edmund tell Fanny that Sir Thomas thinks about her in Chapter 21?
(a) He does not admire her.
(b) She speaks too much.
(c) She is pretty.
(d) She is tall.
5. What is the topic of conversation between Edmund and Henry while they are in the drawing room with Fanny and Lady Bertram?
(d) The art of reading.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Rushworth forget that he has to run back to his house for when he is walking with Maria and Henry?
2. What does Maria say is bumping against her elbow "unmercifully" during the carriage-ride home from Sotherton?
3. What does Mrs. Norris take home from the theater at Mansfield Park?
4. Who traveled with Maria and Mr. Rushworth after they were married?
5. What does Lady Bertram promise to Fanny that she never offered to Maria?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)