|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fanny reading to Lady Bertram right before Edmund and Henry enter the drawing room?
2. Where do Edmund and Mary leave Fanny when they go walking in the woods at Sotherton?
(a) Chair by the lake.
(b) Bench by the gate.
(c) Blanket in the field.
(d) Standing in a meadow.
3. Whom does Edmund see walking in the village when he returns to Mansfield?
(a) Henry and Mary.
(d) Mrs. Norris.
4. Who is Mrs. Whitaker?
(a) Mrs. Rushworth's sister.
5. Why does Fanny go to Portsmouth?
(a) To become a governess.
(b) To go to college.
(c) To visit her family.
(d) To visit Mary's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mr. Rushworth leaves Henry and Maria alone on the grounds of Sotherton, what do they do?
2. What is the weather like when the Bertrams return home from Sotherton?
3. What does Mrs. Norris bring home with her from Sotherton?
4. What does Sir Thomas do with copies of "Lover's Vows"?
5. What kind of paintings make up most of the artwork at Sotherton?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)