|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady Bertram promise to Fanny that she never offered to Maria?
(b) A trip to London.
(d) New dress.
2. When Mr. Rushworth leaves Henry and Maria alone on the grounds of Sotherton, what do they do?
(a) Flirt with each other.
(b) Talk to other people.
(c) Play catch.
(d) Wade in the stream.
3. What does Mrs. Norris take home from the theater at Mansfield Park?
(a) Mr. Rushworth's costume.
(b) Green curtain.
(c) Part of the scenery.
(d) Copy of play.
4. What does Mr. Rushworth forget that he has to run back to his house for when he is walking with Maria and Henry?
(a) Flask of water.
(b) Architectural plans.
(c) Key to the gate.
(d) His dogs.
5. Why does Edmund decide to postpone his trip to London and stay with his parents at Mansfield Park?
(a) His mother is sick.
(b) His sisters are visiting.
(c) To keep them company so they will not be alone.
(d) To wait for Mary to return.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Edmund and Mary leave Fanny when they go walking in the woods at Sotherton?
2. Where did Maria and Mr. Rushworth live for a time after their wedding?
3. How long does Fanny plan to stay in Portsmouth?
4. What kind of paintings make up most of the artwork at Sotherton?
5. What kind of manner does Fanny have that makes Henry believe that she might love him?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)