|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fanny's biggest regret when she leaves for Portsmouth?
(a) That she will not see Edmund.
(b) That she will not be able to converse with Sir Thomas.
(c) That she will miss her special room.
(d) That she will miss Lady Bertram.
2. When Mr. Rushworth leaves Henry and Maria alone on the grounds of Sotherton, what do they do?
(a) Flirt with each other.
(b) Play catch.
(c) Talk to other people.
(d) Wade in the stream.
3. Who is Mrs. Whitaker?
(b) Mrs. Rushworth's sister.
4. Who is most interested in Mrs. Rushworth's tour of the house and its history?
(a) Mrs. Norris.
(b) Lady Bertram.
5. Why does Edmund extend his stay in Peterborough?
(a) He is tired of Mrs. Norris.
(b) To avoid Mary.
(c) He falls in love.
(d) He wants new experiences.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Maria and Mr. Rushworth live for a time after their wedding?
2. What does Edmund miss about seeing the Grants?
3. How does Sir Thomas feel about Yates?
4. Where does Mrs. Rushworth's housekeeper take Mrs. Norris at Sotherton?
5. What kind of paintings make up most of the artwork at Sotherton?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)