|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Norris take home from the theater at Mansfield Park?
(a) Mr. Rushworth's costume.
(b) Part of the scenery.
(c) Copy of play.
(d) Green curtain.
2. How does Fanny react to seeing the Sotherton chapel?
(a) Frightened by its size.
(c) She does not like its dank smell.
(d) She is disappointed by its lack of dignity.
3. Whom does Edmund see walking in the village when he returns to Mansfield?
(a) Henry and Mary.
(b) Mrs. Norris.
4. With what family do the Bertrams associate after Sir Thomas arrives home from Antigua?
5. How long does Fanny plan to stay in Portsmouth?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Two months.
(d) One month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of manner does Fanny have that makes Henry believe that she might love him?
2. How does Sir Thomas feel about Yates?
3. What does Edmund tell Fanny that Sir Thomas thinks about her in Chapter 21?
4. What is Maria's reaction when Henry leaves for a trip in Chapter 20?
5. What is Fanny's biggest regret when she leaves for Portsmouth?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)