|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Norris take home from the theater at Mansfield Park?
(a) Part of the scenery.
(b) Green curtain.
(c) Copy of play.
(d) Mr. Rushworth's costume.
2. How long does Fanny plan to stay in Portsmouth?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) Two months.
(c) One month.
(d) Three weeks.
3. Where does Henry tell Tom he is going when he visits the family in the breakfast room?
4. Where does Mrs. Rushworth's housekeeper take Mrs. Norris at Sotherton?
(a) The attic.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The linen-supply closet.
(d) The dairy.
5. What does Sir Thomas inquire about Maria's wishes regarding her marriage?
(a) How soon she wants to be married.
(b) The amount of money she needs to buy her gown.
(c) Where she wants to have her wedding reception.
(d) If she wants to break her engagement.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Whitaker?
2. What does Mrs. Norris suggest she might do that horrifies William and Fanny before they leave for Portsmouth?
3. Why does Edmund decide to postpone his trip to London and stay with his parents at Mansfield Park?
4. Where do Edmund and Mary leave Fanny when they go walking in the woods at Sotherton?
5. How does Sir Thomas feel about Yates?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)