|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Rushworth forget that he has to run back to his house for when he is walking with Maria and Henry?
(a) His dogs.
(b) Flask of water.
(c) Architectural plans.
(d) Key to the gate.
2. What kind of manner does Fanny have that makes Henry believe that she might love him?
3. Where does Mrs. Rushworth's housekeeper take Mrs. Norris at Sotherton?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The attic.
(c) The linen-supply closet.
(d) The dairy.
4. What does Lady Bertram promise to Fanny that she never offered to Maria?
(a) New dress.
(c) A trip to London.
5. What does Sir Thomas inquire about Maria's wishes regarding her marriage?
(a) How soon she wants to be married.
(b) The amount of money she needs to buy her gown.
(c) Where she wants to have her wedding reception.
(d) If she wants to break her engagement.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Sir Thomas criticize for letting his children perform a play?
2. Why does Fanny go to Portsmouth?
3. What is the weather like when the Bertrams return home from Sotherton?
4. How long does Fanny plan to stay in Portsmouth?
5. With what family do the Bertrams associate after Sir Thomas arrives home from Antigua?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)