|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Rushworth forget that he has to run back to his house for when he is walking with Maria and Henry?
(a) Key to the gate.
(b) Architectural plans.
(c) His dogs.
(d) Flask of water.
2. How does Fanny react to seeing the Sotherton chapel?
(b) She does not like its dank smell.
(c) She is disappointed by its lack of dignity.
(d) Frightened by its size.
3. What kind of manner does Fanny have that makes Henry believe that she might love him?
4. What kind of paintings make up most of the artwork at Sotherton?
(c) Family portraits.
(d) Artist self-portraits.
5. Who traveled with Maria and Mr. Rushworth after they were married?
(a) Mrs. Norris.
(c) Lady Bertram.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maria say is bumping against her elbow "unmercifully" during the carriage-ride home from Sotherton?
2. What vocation is Edmund planning?
3. What does Mrs. Norris bring home with her from Sotherton?
4. When Mr. Rushworth leaves Henry and Maria alone on the grounds of Sotherton, what do they do?
5. What does Mrs. Norris take home from the theater at Mansfield Park?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)