|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Experiences in a Concentration Camp" (through page 72).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of sickness affected most of the prisoners in 1945?
(c) Scarlet Fever.
2. What does Frankl argue hurts most about being hit?
(a) Displeasing authority.
(b) The humiliation.
(c) The reprimand that this represents.
(d) The injury upon injury.
3. How did Frankl earn the favor of "The Murderous Capo"?
(a) He applauded him.
(b) He held his hand.
(c) He gave him psychological advice.
(d) He spoke to him of hope.
4. What was the "most ghastly moment of the twenty-four hours of camp life"?
(a) Dinner time, hungry and dealing with small, flavorless food.
(b) Working in the early hours, in the cold.
(c) Waking up at three in the morning to work.
(d) Skipping lunch.
5. Who narrates this story?
(a) A concentration camp survivor.
(b) A woman who claims to have grown up with Hitler.
(c) A former Nazi.
(d) A woman who hid Jews in her home to save them from the concentration camps.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the "delusion of reprieve"?
2. What were the wishes and desires of prisoners?
3. What kind of complex does the author write prisoners suffered from?
4. As Frankl and his fellow prisoners watched fellow prisoners, what could they calculate?
5. Was there art in the concentration camp?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)