Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What actually keeps the McNab boys going to school?
2. What are the cabins in Valley Forge?
3. Where have the two boys gotten their food?
4. Why doesn't Maniac stay in the band shell after Grayson's death?
5. What do the Cobras come to do in the McNab house?
Essay Topic 1
How is the pillbox the most frightening part of the whole novel? What does the pillbox symbolize? When John McNab states that others will build one once they see the McNabs, why does this make Maniac sick? Why should it make anyone sick?
Essay Topic 2
How is Amanda the staying power for Maniac? What makes her different from everyone else that he encounters? How does she ultimately change Maniac?
Essay Topic 3
Why doesn't Maniac go to school? How does this decision affect Maniac, as well as the other major characters in the story?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)