|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maniac do after he discovers Grayson is dead?
2. Where does Maniac sleep one night--just once in Chapter 43?
3. Why do Russell and Piper kick Maniac out of their house?
4. What do the McNab brothers do when they discover that they were actually with Maniac--the famous guy?
5. What does Russell attempt to travel with?
Essay Topic 1
How does the relationship between Maniac and Mars Bar grow? What do each of the boys give to the other that each is lacking? How does this relationship epitomize the good in human nature?
Essay Topic 2
Why doesn't Maniac choose to remain at the Pickwell house? Why does he not choose this loving family as his own when he knows that they would embrace him? What does this say about Maniac's past and his future?
Essay Topic 3
What is Maniac truly searching for for himself? How is this search a theme of the novel?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)