|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Maniac live while he stays in Two Mills?
(a) In a garage behind the restaurant.
(b) In the park.
(c) In a shed at the school.
(d) In the deer shed at the zoo.
2. What does McNab decide to do to Maniac in retaliation for the baseball incident?
(a) Become his friend.
(b) Strike him out next time.
(c) Beat him up.
(d) Tell him to leave town.
3. What is the name of McNab's gang?
4. What do the high school kids do to Arnold Jones in Chapter 5?
(a) They toss him over Finsterwald's fence.
(b) They shove him in a locker.
(c) They force him onto Finsterwalds' porch.
(d) They throw him in a pond.
5. What does Maniac do to make McNab pitch the ball to him?
(a) He challenges McNab.
(b) He insults McNab.
(c) He stands at the bag and waits.
(d) He takes a hat off another player.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John McNab do to the Green Sox team at the Little League game?
2. What changes in the Beale household now that Maniac is there?
3. What is Maniac running on that amazes the Pickwell children?
4. What does Maniac wonder about Black people?
5. What does Maniac say to the passersby when he first runs to Two Mills?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)