|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Maniac use only one hand to handle the football?
(a) He is showing off.
(b) He is holding a book with the other one.
(c) He only has one hand.
(d) His other hand is hurt.
2. With what does Mars Bar Thompson challenge Maniac?
(a) A candy bar.
(b) His fist.
(c) A neighborhood woman.
(d) A baseball bat.
3. What changes in the Beale household now that Maniac is there?
(a) The children start to tie their own shoes.
(b) Amanda takes baths again with the children.
(c) The yellow bucket is used more.
(d) The children are better behaved.
4. What happens to Maniac Magee's parents?
(a) They die in a train crash.
(b) They die in a car crash.
(c) They die in a plane crash.
(d) They die in a trolley crash.
5. What does McNab decide to do to Maniac in retaliation for the baseball incident?
(a) Tell him to leave town.
(b) Become his friend.
(c) Beat him up.
(d) Strike him out next time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Maniac live while he stays in Two Mills?
2. How do the Pickwells know when it is dinnertime?
3. What does Maniac do to make McNab pitch the ball to him?
4. When does Maniac return to school?
5. With what is Finsterwald's backyard filled?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)