|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who saves Arnold Jones in Chapter 5?
(a) Mr. Finsterwald.
(c) Amanda Beale.
(d) Brian Denehy.
2. What is the big question at the Pickwell dinner table on the night they eat spaghetti in Chapter 6?
(a) Who was the kid who helped Arnold Jones.
(b) Who's the extra kid at the dinner table?
(c) Why are we eating spaghetti again?
(d) Who was the kid on the football field?
3. What does the neighborhood woman use to stop Mars Bar Thompson?
(a) A stare.
(b) A baseball bat.
(c) A broom and a stare.
(d) A call to the police.
4. Why does Maniac get out of bed to go to the front door of the Beale's house?
(a) To check to see if Mars Bar had followed him.
(b) To make sure he is in the right house.
(c) To let the dog in.
(d) To memorize the numbers of his new address.
5. What happens to Maniac Magee's parents?
(a) They die in a plane crash.
(b) They die in a train crash.
(c) They die in a trolley crash.
(d) They die in a car crash.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't McNab want to pitch to Maniac?
2. With what is Finsterwald's backyard filled?
3. What does Maniac say to the passersby when he first runs to Two Mills?
4. When does Maniac return to school?
5. What does Mrs. Beale finally ask Maniac one day while he is licking icing?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)