|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Beale finally ask Maniac one day while he is licking icing?
(a) "Are you Maniac?"
(b) "Where did you come from?"
(c) "Why don't you have a home?"
(d) "Where are your parents?"
2. Who is Brian Denehy?
(a) A soccer player.
(b) The football coach.
(c) The first person Maniac meets in Two Mills.
(d) The star quarterback.
3. What does McNab decide to do to Maniac in retaliation for the baseball incident?
(a) Become his friend.
(b) Strike him out next time.
(c) Beat him up.
(d) Tell him to leave town.
4. What does Maniac do to make McNab pitch the ball to him?
(a) He takes a hat off another player.
(b) He stands at the bag and waits.
(c) He insults McNab.
(d) He challenges McNab.
5. What is the big question at the Pickwell dinner table on the night they eat spaghetti in Chapter 6?
(a) Who was the kid on the football field?
(b) Who was the kid who helped Arnold Jones.
(c) Who's the extra kid at the dinner table?
(d) Why are we eating spaghetti again?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Maniac wind up after he runs from the baseball game?
2. What kind of story does Amanda give to Maniac?
3. With what is Finsterwald's backyard filled?
4. What happens when Maniac meets "Hands" Down?
5. What happens to Amanda for the first and only time in Chapter 3?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)