|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John McNab do to the Green Sox team at the Little League game?
(a) He insults all of them with bad words.
(b) He strikes out sixteen hitters.
(c) He hits them with his fastball.
(d) He throws out everyone at first base.
2. Why does Mr. Beale make a U-turn when taking Maniac home?
(a) Maniac wants to say goodnight to Hester and Lester.
(b) Mr. Beale won't go to the neighborhood Maniac directs him to.
(c) Maniac left the book at the Beale house.
(d) Maniac admits he has no home.
3. How long does Maniac stay with his aunt and uncle?
(a) Five years.
(b) Eight years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Ten years.
4. What does Maniac wonder about Black people?
(a) Why they don't come to the West End.
(b) Why they call themselves black.
(c) Why they celebrate the Fourth of July with the white people.
(d) Why they live on the East End.
5. What happens when Maniac meets "Hands" Down?
(a) They play football together.
(b) Maniac refuses to play football with "Hands" Down.
(c) "Hands" Down makes sure Maniac is on the other team.
(d) "Hands" Down harasses Maniac for punting that first day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't McNab want to pitch to Maniac?
2. Where does Maniac wind up after he runs from the baseball game?
3. What do the high school kids do to Arnold Jones in Chapter 5?
4. What happens to Maniac Magee's parents?
5. With what does Mars Bar Thompson challenge Maniac?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)