|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Pickwells know when it is dinnertime?
(a) Mrs. Pickwell sends the dog for them.
(b) Mrs. Pickwell rings a bell.
(c) Mrs. Pickwell hollers for them.
(d) Mrs. Pickwell whistles.
2. Why does Maniac use only one hand to handle the football?
(a) He is holding a book with the other one.
(b) He is showing off.
(c) He only has one hand.
(d) His other hand is hurt.
3. Why does Mr. Beale make a U-turn when taking Maniac home?
(a) Maniac wants to say goodnight to Hester and Lester.
(b) Maniac admits he has no home.
(c) Mr. Beale won't go to the neighborhood Maniac directs him to.
(d) Maniac left the book at the Beale house.
4. What kind of story does Amanda give to Maniac?
(a) The Children's Crusade.
(b) A book about puppies.
(c) Grimm's Fairy Tales.
(d) Children's Poetry.
5. What do the high school kids do to Arnold Jones in Chapter 5?
(a) They force him onto Finsterwalds' porch.
(b) They toss him over Finsterwald's fence.
(c) They throw him in a pond.
(d) They shove him in a locker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the red bumps to surface on Maniac's body?
2. How long does Maniac stay with his aunt and uncle?
3. When does Maniac return to school?
4. Where does Maniac live while he stays in Two Mills?
5. After Maniac hits the ball many times, what does McNab throw?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)