|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Maniac use only one hand to handle the football?
(a) He is showing off.
(b) He only has one hand.
(c) His other hand is hurt.
(d) He is holding a book with the other one.
2. What is Amanda carrying to school in her suitcase?
(a) A project.
(c) A puppy.
(d) Crayons and drawing paper.
3. When does Maniac return to school?
(a) One year later.
(b) One month later.
(c) One week later.
4. Who saves Arnold Jones in Chapter 5?
(a) Mr. Finsterwald.
(b) Amanda Beale.
(c) Brian Denehy.
5. How do the Pickwells know when it is dinnertime?
(a) Mrs. Pickwell whistles.
(b) Mrs. Pickwell rings a bell.
(c) Mrs. Pickwell sends the dog for them.
(d) Mrs. Pickwell hollers for them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maniac do to make McNab pitch the ball to him?
2. Why does Maniac get out of bed to go to the front door of the Beale's house?
3. What does Maniac wonder about Black people?
4. Where does Maniac wind up after he runs from the baseball game?
5. With what does Mars Bar Thompson challenge Maniac?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)