|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McNab decide to do to Maniac in retaliation for the baseball incident?
(a) Beat him up.
(b) Strike him out next time.
(c) Tell him to leave town.
(d) Become his friend.
2. What happens when Maniac meets "Hands" Down?
(a) Maniac refuses to play football with "Hands" Down.
(b) They play football together.
(c) "Hands" Down harasses Maniac for punting that first day.
(d) "Hands" Down makes sure Maniac is on the other team.
3. What is Maniac running on that amazes the Pickwell children?
(a) The steel rail of the railroad tracks.
(b) The spear field.
(c) The winding creek.
(d) The suspension bridge.
4. Why does Maniac get out of bed to go to the front door of the Beale's house?
(a) To memorize the numbers of his new address.
(b) To check to see if Mars Bar had followed him.
(c) To let the dog in.
(d) To make sure he is in the right house.
5. What does Maniac do to make McNab pitch the ball to him?
(a) He insults McNab.
(b) He challenges McNab.
(c) He takes a hat off another player.
(d) He stands at the bag and waits.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the people of Two Mills give Jeffrey his nickname?
2. Why doesn't McNab want to pitch to Maniac?
3. Who is Brian Denehy?
4. What is Amanda carrying to school in her suitcase?
5. What kind of story does Amanda give to Maniac?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)