|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John McNab do to the Green Sox team at the Little League game?
(a) He hits them with his fastball.
(b) He insults all of them with bad words.
(c) He strikes out sixteen hitters.
(d) He throws out everyone at first base.
2. What does Mars Bar Thompson take from Maniac?
(a) A football.
(b) His hat.
(c) Amanda's book.
(d) A candy bar.
3. What does Maniac wonder about Black people?
(a) Why they celebrate the Fourth of July with the white people.
(b) Why they call themselves black.
(c) Why they live on the East End.
(d) Why they don't come to the West End.
4. What does McNab decide to do to Maniac in retaliation for the baseball incident?
(a) Become his friend.
(b) Tell him to leave town.
(c) Beat him up.
(d) Strike him out next time.
5. What happens to Maniac Magee's parents?
(a) They die in a plane crash.
(b) They die in a train crash.
(c) They die in a car crash.
(d) They die in a trolley crash.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Maniac use only one hand to handle the football?
2. With what is Finsterwald's backyard filled?
3. What does Maniac do to make McNab pitch the ball to him?
4. With what does Mars Bar Thompson challenge Maniac?
5. Who is the first person to speak with Maniac in Two Mills?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)