|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mars Bar Thompson take from Maniac?
(a) A candy bar.
(b) His hat.
(c) Amanda's book.
(d) A football.
2. What does John McNab do to the Green Sox team at the Little League game?
(a) He hits them with his fastball.
(b) He strikes out sixteen hitters.
(c) He throws out everyone at first base.
(d) He insults all of them with bad words.
3. Why does Mr. Beale make a U-turn when taking Maniac home?
(a) Mr. Beale won't go to the neighborhood Maniac directs him to.
(b) Maniac wants to say goodnight to Hester and Lester.
(c) Maniac admits he has no home.
(d) Maniac left the book at the Beale house.
4. How does Amanda's mom act when she first meets Maniac?
(a) She is overly thrilled at meeting the famous Maniac.
(b) She embarrasses Amanda with stories Amanda told her.
(c) She continues cleaning and ignores them.
(d) She yells at them about the book being torn.
5. How long does Maniac stay with his aunt and uncle?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Eight years.
(d) Five years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't McNab want to pitch to Maniac?
2. With what does Mars Bar Thompson challenge Maniac?
3. Who is the first person to speak with Maniac in Two Mills?
4. What is Maniac running on that amazes the Pickwell children?
5. Why do the people of Two Mills give Jeffrey his nickname?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)