|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Amanda for the first and only time in Chapter 3?
(a) She lends one of her books.
(b) She is late to school.
(c) She falls in love.
(d) She trips and falls.
2. Where does Maniac wind up after he runs from the baseball game?
(a) His shed at the zoo.
(b) In the East End of town.
(c) At the house where he ate spaghetti.
(d) At Amanda's house.
3. How does Amanda react to Mars Bar concerning the ripped book?
(a) She takes the book and pedals away on her bike.
(b) She helps Mars beat up Maniac.
(c) She yells at him and kicks him.
(d) She tells him to say he is sorry.
4. How long does it take Maniac to travel two hundred miles to Two Mills?
(a) One day.
(b) One week.
(c) One year.
(d) One month.
5. What happens at the school musical?
(a) Maniac screams for a long time.
(b) Maniac sings badly.
(c) Manaic sings beautifully.
(d) Aunt Dot asks Uncle Dan for a divorce.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Mars Bar Thompson challenge Maniac?
2. After Maniac hits the ball many times, what does McNab throw?
3. What does Maniac do to make McNab pitch the ball to him?
4. Where does Maniac live while he stays in Two Mills?
5. What does McNab decide to do to Maniac in retaliation for the baseball incident?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)