|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Maniac live while he stays in Two Mills?
(a) In the deer shed at the zoo.
(b) In a shed at the school.
(c) In a garage behind the restaurant.
(d) In the park.
2. Who is Brian Denehy?
(a) The star quarterback.
(b) A soccer player.
(c) The first person Maniac meets in Two Mills.
(d) The football coach.
3. What doesn't Maniac do in his new home at the Beales?
(a) Read to the children.
(b) Wash the dishes.
(c) Sleep in his bed.
(d) Take out the trash.
4. What kind of story does Amanda give to Maniac?
(a) The Children's Crusade.
(b) Children's Poetry.
(c) A book about puppies.
(d) Grimm's Fairy Tales.
5. What is Maniac running on that amazes the Pickwell children?
(a) The steel rail of the railroad tracks.
(b) The spear field.
(c) The suspension bridge.
(d) The winding creek.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saves Arnold Jones in Chapter 5?
2. Why does Maniac get out of bed to go to the front door of the Beale's house?
3. What does Mrs. Beale finally ask Maniac one day while he is licking icing?
4. Why does Maniac use only one hand to handle the football?
5. What do the high school kids do to Arnold Jones in Chapter 5?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)