|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens at the school musical?
(a) Maniac screams for a long time.
(b) Maniac sings badly.
(c) Aunt Dot asks Uncle Dan for a divorce.
(d) Manaic sings beautifully.
2. Why does Maniac use only one hand to handle the football?
(a) He only has one hand.
(b) His other hand is hurt.
(c) He is holding a book with the other one.
(d) He is showing off.
3. What does McNab decide to do to Maniac in retaliation for the baseball incident?
(a) Strike him out next time.
(b) Beat him up.
(c) Tell him to leave town.
(d) Become his friend.
4. Where does Maniac wind up after he runs from the baseball game?
(a) In the East End of town.
(b) His shed at the zoo.
(c) At Amanda's house.
(d) At the house where he ate spaghetti.
5. After Maniac hits the ball many times, what does McNab throw?
(a) A softball.
(b) A golf ball.
(c) A tennis ball.
(d) A frog.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Hester and Lester react to Maniac?
2. Where does Maniac live while he stays in Two Mills?
3. What does Maniac do to make McNab pitch the ball to him?
4. What kind of story does Amanda give to Maniac?
5. Who is the first person to speak with Maniac in Two Mills?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)