|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the big question at the Pickwell dinner table on the night they eat spaghetti in Chapter 6?
(a) Who was the kid on the football field?
(b) Who's the extra kid at the dinner table?
(c) Who was the kid who helped Arnold Jones.
(d) Why are we eating spaghetti again?
2. How do the Pickwells know when it is dinnertime?
(a) Mrs. Pickwell whistles.
(b) Mrs. Pickwell rings a bell.
(c) Mrs. Pickwell sends the dog for them.
(d) Mrs. Pickwell hollers for them.
3. Where does Maniac live while he stays in Two Mills?
(a) In a garage behind the restaurant.
(b) In the park.
(c) In a shed at the school.
(d) In the deer shed at the zoo.
4. Where does Maniac wind up after he runs from the baseball game?
(a) At the house where he ate spaghetti.
(b) His shed at the zoo.
(c) At Amanda's house.
(d) In the East End of town.
5. What does Maniac do to make McNab pitch the ball to him?
(a) He insults McNab.
(b) He takes a hat off another player.
(c) He stands at the bag and waits.
(d) He challenges McNab.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Hester and Lester react to Maniac?
2. Why does Mr. Beale make a U-turn when taking Maniac home?
3. What does Maniac say to the passersby when he first runs to Two Mills?
4. Why do the people of Two Mills give Jeffrey his nickname?
5. What happens when Maniac meets "Hands" Down?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)