|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Maniac concerned about in regard to the book he has gotten from Amanda?
(a) If he should give it back to Amanda at all.
(b) If he should buy another one.
(c) If he should mend the ripped page.
(d) If he should give it to Mars Bar.
2. What causes the red bumps to surface on Maniac's body?
(c) Chicken Pox.
(d) Poison Ivy.
3. How do Hester and Lester react to Maniac?
(a) He is their new best friend.
(b) They tell him to go away.
(c) They ignore him.
(d) They cry.
4. Where does Maniac wind up after he runs from the baseball game?
(a) At Amanda's house.
(b) In the East End of town.
(c) At the house where he ate spaghetti.
(d) His shed at the zoo.
5. What happens when Maniac meets "Hands" Down?
(a) They play football together.
(b) "Hands" Down makes sure Maniac is on the other team.
(c) "Hands" Down harasses Maniac for punting that first day.
(d) Maniac refuses to play football with "Hands" Down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens at the school musical?
2. What does Mars Bar Thompson take from Maniac?
3. Why does Maniac use only one hand to handle the football?
4. How long does it take Maniac to travel two hundred miles to Two Mills?
5. How does Amanda react to Mars Bar concerning the ripped book?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)