|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John McNab do to the Green Sox team at the Little League game?
(a) He strikes out sixteen hitters.
(b) He hits them with his fastball.
(c) He throws out everyone at first base.
(d) He insults all of them with bad words.
2. After Maniac hits the ball many times, what does McNab throw?
(a) A frog.
(b) A tennis ball.
(c) A softball.
(d) A golf ball.
3. How does Amanda react to Mars Bar concerning the ripped book?
(a) She takes the book and pedals away on her bike.
(b) She tells him to say he is sorry.
(c) She yells at him and kicks him.
(d) She helps Mars beat up Maniac.
4. How do Hester and Lester react to Maniac?
(a) He is their new best friend.
(b) They ignore him.
(c) They cry.
(d) They tell him to go away.
5. What do the high school kids do to Arnold Jones in Chapter 5?
(a) They shove him in a locker.
(b) They throw him in a pond.
(c) They force him onto Finsterwalds' porch.
(d) They toss him over Finsterwald's fence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saves Arnold Jones in Chapter 5?
2. What happens at the school musical?
3. What does Maniac wonder about Black people?
4. What kind of story does Amanda give to Maniac?
5. How long does Maniac stay with his aunt and uncle?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)