|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McNab decide to do to Maniac in retaliation for the baseball incident?
(a) Beat him up.
(b) Tell him to leave town.
(c) Strike him out next time.
(d) Become his friend.
2. What does Maniac wonder about Black people?
(a) Why they celebrate the Fourth of July with the white people.
(b) Why they don't come to the West End.
(c) Why they live on the East End.
(d) Why they call themselves black.
3. What does Maniac say to the passersby when he first runs to Two Mills?
(a) "What day is it?"
(b) "Where am I?"
(c) "Who are you?"
4. Why does Maniac get out of bed to go to the front door of the Beale's house?
(a) To make sure he is in the right house.
(b) To let the dog in.
(c) To check to see if Mars Bar had followed him.
(d) To memorize the numbers of his new address.
5. How do Hester and Lester react to Maniac?
(a) They cry.
(b) He is their new best friend.
(c) They tell him to go away.
(d) They ignore him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saves Arnold Jones in Chapter 5?
2. How does Amanda react to Mars Bar concerning the ripped book?
3. What does Maniac do to make McNab pitch the ball to him?
4. With what does Mars Bar Thompson challenge Maniac?
5. What happens when Maniac meets "Hands" Down?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)