|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Amanda for the first and only time in Chapter 3?
(a) She lends one of her books.
(b) She falls in love.
(c) She is late to school.
(d) She trips and falls.
2. What does Maniac say to the passersby when he first runs to Two Mills?
(a) "Where am I?"
(b) "What day is it?"
(d) "Who are you?"
3. What is the prize for untying the Cobble's Knot?
(a) Butterscotch Krimpets for a year.
(b) Free soda when pizza is purchased for a year.
(c) Pizza for a year.
(d) One hundred dollars worth of Cobble's groceries.
4. What happens to Maniac Magee's parents?
(a) They die in a car crash.
(b) They die in a trolley crash.
(c) They die in a plane crash.
(d) They die in a train crash.
5. What does Maniac do for fifteen minutes before completing the knot?
(a) He takes a nap.
(b) He prays.
(c) He reads a book.
(d) He drinks an orange soda.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Maniac live while he stays in Two Mills?
2. What do the high school kids do to Arnold Jones in Chapter 5?
3. What does Maniac do to make McNab pitch the ball to him?
4. With what is Finsterwald's backyard filled?
5. Which of the following is not a reason why the bigger kids from all over come to the vacant lot to see Maniac?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)